Sansui - Home Theatre

Sir

I have purchased Home theatre & DVD from DK Agencies On

DVD- 29.11.09 Bill No. 14644
HT-16.10.09 Bill No 14457

But both are not working well from the first day. I have complaint so many times but i didnt get any satisfy responce from them. their service engineer told us that i have to come to their service centre with my HT & DVD , they didnt provide Home service to this.

as my warrenty is going to be elapsed .kindly help me in this matter

so kind of you

regards

Ravi Bhushan

Sansui Home Theatre — Poor customer support

Guys,

I seriously warn you to go for Sansui products. They are poor quality and moreover the support is just on papers. I do not think the support services exist in real world.

My misery started in january 2007 when i bought sansui plasma tv and home theatre on my birthday. By july 2007, the woofer of home theatre system started making noise. I complained at sansui support center. AFTER A MONTH OF REPEATED CALLS TO THEIR SUPPORT CENTER, 2 guys came to my home who started fighting with us over the issue that we had given wrong address at their support center. I checked the address and it was perfectly fine, it was their mistake that they were finding the address in a wrong street. SANSUI SHOULD HIRE TECHNICAL STAFF WHO HAVE BASIC MANNERS AND ETIQUETTES.

then they asked us to start the home theatre system, i did so. voice was clean that time and they said its all fine. i told them that voice starts getting bad in about 15 minutes after its switched off. they told me that they are busy guys and do not have time and cannot wait for 15 mins and we should have it switched on and should call them only when it starts getting bad. THEY WENT WITHOUT TOUCHING ANYTHING.

I raised a complaint again in the month of july. After repeated calls to Sansui staff at all levels, I COULD GET A TECH PERSON AT MY PLACE AFTER 4 months of filing first complaint. atleats that guy was pretty patient and sat for 20 minutes and them he could see what the problem was. he switched off the woofer, unscrewed the woofer box and screwed it again. I switched on the system and voice was fine. He asked to leave and i asked him to stay there for 20 mins because the system was restarted and i wanted to check if it remains fine till 20 mins after switching on the system. But the guy was restless and insisted to leave. He left and well after 20 mins woofer started making noises again.

I got annoyed and after 3 days i.e on 20th november 2007, i called their support center and asked the guy about the problem. Mr. S. K Jain immediately handed over phone to another guy because he knew that i was pretty annoyed with their services. The other guy asked me for complaint number. I gave him the complaint number and that joker told me that the complaint number did not exist. WHAT A JOKE!!!!
I had a tech guy here on that complaint number few days back. After hearing this, I completely lost it. I told them that i have had enough for LAST 4 MONTHS and if my system is not fixed within one day, I would sue them. They guy told me in a very insulting tone that I can do whatever I can and I am not the only one. WELL THIS IS THEIR ATTITUDE TOWARDS THEIR CUTOMERS.

My most latest complaint number is 400sc07k12787 , if anyone wants to know more about their products email me at [protected]@thewebdrivers.com or call me at [protected]. they did lots of other small things which can irritate even the most coolst creatures on earth.

IGNORE SANSUI LIKE PLAGUE!!!!! PAY MORE FOR BETTER SUPPORT SERVICES.

Sansui — NO RESPONSE

Very slow response from SANSUI customer care

When I am writing this complain today's date is 3TH Nov, 2009 place - Nanded.

I have purchased a SANSUI TV, It was bought from the following SANSUI dealer at Nanded

I tv is not working from last 1 month, l called Customer Care and one person from there office came and take one part but from last 25 days i not got any response from him, when i am calling him, he not giving proprt answer

I am planning to go to consumer court
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category TVs

Britannia Industries
    Britannia Marie Gold got fungus before expiry date
    (1 minutes ago)
    Flipkart
    Flipkart had blocked the account after Escalating to them the damage Concern with Evidence
    (2 minutes ago)
    Flipkart
    Return/ Refund Rejected
    (5 minutes ago)
    ACT Fibernet
    Late disconnection and asking for money