scooty pep+
3.6

scooty pep+ Complaints & Reviews

Respected Sir,

It is not a complaind. Iam a physically handicapped.
I met RAJA TVS in nidadavole shoroom to get scooty pep+. But I want
altration back side with 2 wheels through your company.Can you modify
I will pay cash through Our town dealer. If its possibel please reply.
Thankyou.
Your,s,
M.AUGUSTINE BABU
Cell: [protected]
E.Mail: [protected]@ymail.com
Aug 13, 2020

I have purchased TVS Scooty pep plus from Lotus coimbatore vide Reg No: TN37BK9237 in Sep 2010
    I have already completed free services given by the TVS Company.
    Last wk I have done the paid service during the time dealer has informed my that your battery has failed. you need to replace the new battery.
    I don't understand how the battery does not work for more than a year just after the warranty expires.
    My battery fitted in the above vehicle is SF battery Sr No. 668393
    Sep 28, 2016

scooty pep+ — pertains to cheating by employer of indian TVS company Raipur

I have purchased one scooty pep+ from your dealer INDIAN TVS at Raipur Chhattisgarh.i regularly has underwent servicing of scooty in accordance with company regulation . but they have changed some part of my scooty by malafied intension.Dicky of my scooty has been replased anothers old one, if original will not be handed over to me then i will be forced to go to consumer forum.
    number of my scootyis CG- 04CV 0702.

I sumedha nagarkar, i bought scooty pep+ from A k GANDHI showroom,yashwant stadium, nagpur, back 6 months, on date 29.07.2010.At 1st servicing, battery problem arise, they took the battery for replacement, for almost 2 month, they gave back new battery. this kind of servicing they are providing. For servicing they kept my moped for full 1 week. and still it not working properly, now u tell me what should i do? sir please kindly take some action, and solve my moped problem, otherwise i will take some serious legal steps.
      Aug 13, 2020

Hi i 've purchased new scooty pet+ on 25th oct '10,
        aft 10day i gotta problem to start my bike ,sum time its get start if i rise it its gots off,
        while i compline to tvs cnter no respons,the 've not ans anyting,i ask them to take my bike for service bt they telling abt tre lessmanpower for more then 12 days,'m really fedup wit your service,'m asking for managers num,bt they not at all providing,'ve really felt i hooked up wit this ppl,now i feeing i better get sum other bike except this tvs company,really the giving bullshif serivers,such ,ppl in chennai medavakkam executive,sum times they using abousal lang too,such a scumbage fellows

we purchased scooty pept from K.K. Motors invoive no 072 dt30/6/07 no RJ14/SX/7102 we made service in timely. three service free and rest three service paid service service was not done properly by service engineer at last dt 2/6/09 we service was made by P.l. Motors tonk Road infront of Glass factory he told that engine is required for service and it is whithin time periodup to 30/6/09. when we went to K.K. Motors He refused to make service and not given properly reply

Dear Sir / Mam,

I had purchased a scooty pep+ ( fashion ) on 08.12.08 from Narbheram Motors Pvt. Ltd, Bistupur, Jamshedpur .From the very first day the lock was not functioning properly . I have complained to this dealer and they repaired it . But still after repairng it was not functioning .In the 2nd servicing, they have changed this lock .But still now the Dicky is not getting closed at one time .I have to press it many times .I have complained this matter to Narbheram Motors again . Now, a new problem has occured . My scooty is not getting started .I have to start through cick many times and only then it starts . On 19th March'09 morning, I tried a lot but it didn't start . I complained to Narbheram at 9.30 AM and their service manager said that he will send some person to my address at 6.00 PM. and also asked me to remind him at 5.00 PM once . I reminded him at 5.00 PM . I was waiting for the whole day waisting my daily schedule but no body came to resolve the problem . Till now no one has reached my place to resolve it, though I have called Narbheram Motors today morning again .This is embarrassing and I am very sorry to say that I am absolutely unsatisfied with this kind of worst service of Scooty .

I therefore request you to please look into this matter and resolve my problem immediately .

scooty pep+ — WHY DON'T TAKE ACTION ANY MY COMPLAINT

Why don't take any action on my complaint.
            Any problem on my complaint.
            I think it is a very painfull to myself on ur service.
            Please give me the actual date when my battary is to be replacing.

Best Regards

RAJTILAK NAYAK

scooty pep+ — Non receipt of NOC

Dear sir
            My loan for the two wheeler (Scooty pep +) application form dated 07/nov/2006 LAN No.- LTBHP[protected] is completed in last year 10/May/2008, but til date i have not recieved NOC from your side.
            You are requested to give me complete details regarding the same as earliest.

scooty pep+ — related to front part(handle)

I had taken scooty pep+ 2 yrs before & the vehicle run only for 6000km.&now i m facing problem in the front part related to handle & wheel. i m facing this problem from last four servicing and last servicing(15/11/2009) mechenic told me that you pay 600/- for this problem.

Detail as per as below:-
            Name:- Shaheen
            Model:- Scooty Pep+
            Reg No:-MP04 SB 6787

scooty pep+ — defected piece

respected sir,
            i hereby wants to inform u that i bought TVS SCOOTY PEP+ with engine no.0G3L82714223 from SUNNY MOTORS OLD SUBJI MANDI GURDASPUR in octuber 2008. It is not working properly from the day i bought it. i complained or this in TVS workshop gurdaspur but they didn't gave solution for the same. At last we have to have go outside for the solution. We have now decided to go to consumer court for the same. i[censored] revert soon i will be thankful to u.

AJAY KUMAR
            +91-[protected]

scooty pep+ — abnormal noise after service

I have recevied my scooty 2 days after service on 6/10/11 with abnormal noise ( resembles tvs suzuki) from medavakkam ramkay service centre. when I asked the technician about the abnormal noise he says It will go off automatically. I am not satisfied with service done. kindly let me know to whom should I complaint.

DR.JAWAHAR

Hello sir/madam,
              i m living in pilani i purchased scooty pep+ in aug 2007 after using one month i faced problem in starting of scooty . then i contacted to my dealer he changed my battery after changing again i m facing problem after that he changed my self staring switch then he changed CDI .so all this things going on in one yr & i completed guarantee period .after that he refused to do work . i thought in my scooty some manufacuting defect for that what kind of help company will providing me.

scooty pep+ Recent Comments