Self - Employed Complaints & Reviews

Anish Kokken
I am a resident of Bhayander(West). I stay in this building called Govind Nagar. Its been a couple of days that the people of Mira- Bhayander are suffering due to the garbage being accumulated in the area. I wonder why do the citizens of this locality even pay taxes. The garbage is being accumulated in residential buildings, on the road, near shops etc. Its everywhere and the authorities are just playing it cool. Its a great inconvenience to see heaps of garbage accumulated right outside your house in the building on the roads. Also its a breeding ground for mosquitoes and it can cause diseases too. I hope that this email if mine goes to the right authorities and a solution is found soon.
I completely agree to this and the situation has not changed till date i, e[protected]. I dont know why such situations dont arise before or duting the elections. Who is responsible for this? Is the Muncipal authority aware of this and trying to avoid this situation and going to encash it in crises
Even I agree to this. Garbage isaccumulated all over the place in Mira Bhayander Road. It is extremely unhygenic and breeding ground for mosquitoes. We do not know who to approach, its been almost a month now since the garbage van had come to collect the garbage .The condition is becoming worse day by day with no action taken by the Municipal Corporation in cleaning the place. As it is there is shortage of water, unconstructed roads, areas infested with mosquitoes now to top it all there is this garbage issue. The Municipal Authority should look into the matter and take necessary steps to make the place livable.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Municipal Corporation

Basani Inna Reddy
    I have applied for renual of my passport vide File No: F004868 in Hyderabad Passport Office on 25 Feb., 2009. The police enquiry was conducted and I received confirmation from Sanathnagar post office that their report was desptched vide letter No; 66, S.No. 4 dated 19 march 2009. Till now I have not received my passport. Please arrange to avail me my passport at your earliest covenience.

Requesting your early action in this regard, I remain,

Yours truly

Basani Inna Reddy

Self employed — Not received passport yet

I have applied my passport on jan-20-06 and also completed all the formalities. My passport no. is G6146586. i have called many times to passport office lucknow but did not get my passport yet. Please make sure that i can get that as soon as possible.

Badri Vishal Gupta
    All the Passport offices have same problem just due to their habit of bribe nothing ealse.

Same case is mine I got my passport from Patna after 1Year then i saw that my father's name in passport is wrong, when i had contact with Patna Passport office they say it's a typography error we can't do any thing. Same day this father's name problem i saw 5person.......all we know that error/mistake should in either or two not in five passport every day. No body there who u can even complain.

I had contacted Mr. Buddhi Sagar he told me will send u your passport at your home after correction.....it's already eight days the progress was zero.

Our Gov. amend new policy everyday but.........
    Tks./Vicky.
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Srinivas
      I am from bangalore, I often see many issues with Auto drivers and their Autometers.
      Most of the Auto drivers are rude and they demand more then what the meter displays.
      And mostly those meters wont work fine and show more amount than expected.
      There are even some situations like auto drivers are about to attack when we deny
      to give the amount they ask.

We recently had such situation and noted the auto details "KA01 AA 9516" "KA 05 A 3234".
      So please me know how and where to escalate this issue.

I dont want this to happen to other people, as bangalore is a cosmopolitan city many people from other states and countries come and stay. I dont want the name of bangalore and our country to be spoiled.

When petrol rates were high, the auto drivers had a strke to increase the auto fares but now the petrol rates are reduced and still they are demanding more and more.

This is high time to take necessary action on these auto drivers.
      Please take this as a high priority and please do the needful.

Srinivas.
      I do agree with his comments.
      please do the needful.
      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Recently Discussed

Self - Employed
        Garbage accumulation in the area
        Self - Employed
        Issue with Auto drivers in bangalore
        Passport not received