Shopping Dealz

Shopping Dealz Complaints & Reviews

Dear, Sir/madam, I bought a Advance Calling Android Tablet from online Shopping Dealz company, and company sent my product but product is not genuine, and company not sent bill receipt and warranty card, and when i call today to the company on this number [protected] no any body pick my call, sir i am a student and after saving my pocket money i nought this product it's not genuine it's totally wrong. Please help me sir. Name: Meraj Alam Address: E-32, Abul Fazal Enclave, Jamia Nagar Okhla. New Delhi 110025 My Number: [protected]
Aug 13, 2020

Shopping Dealz — fraud

Dear, Sir/madam, I bought a Advance Calling Android Tablet from online Shopping Dealz company, and company sent my product but product is not genuine, and company not sent bill receipt and warranty card, and when i call today to the company on this number [protected] no any body pick my call. Please help me... Name: Meraj Alam Address: E-32, Abul Fazal Enclave, Jamia Nagar Okhla. New Delhi 110025 My Number: [protected]...

Shopping Dealz Recent Comments

• fraud
      Dear, Sir/madam, I bought a Advance...