Shree Om Sai Nath Car On Rent

Shree Om Sai Nath Car On Rent Complaints & Reviews

somesh chandra
pls tell me about the cause of dishonour of chequs. i have recently invested in three resort plan. my all cheques have been dishonoured. i m in great trouble. can any body help me out. can u clarify me about this. i am live at ernakulam, kerala. what should i do. how can i contact u. your delhi office no is not responding. what should i think. pls help me
BHAI SAHAB, COMPANY TOH YEH BHI BHAGNE WALEE HAI. CITY LIMOUZINE BHI BHAAG GAI. AB ISKE BAARI AA GAI HAI. MAINE CITY LIMOUZINE MAIN PAISA LAGAYA THA, WOH SAALI BHAAG GAI. IN SAALO KO TO KUTTEE KI MAUT MARNA CHAIYE.
is the money credited to your account, else mail me
DONT BLAME. GO TO OFFICE THE COMPANY AND GET YOUR AMOUNT CREDITED IN YOUR ACCOUNT DIRECTLY. ALSO READ PUNJAB KESARI NEWS PAPER OF IST DEC ( DELHI PUBLICATION) PAGE NO.5 AND ARRANGE FOR GETTING MONTHLY INCOME THROUGH ECS FACILITY.
I am a investor as well as he agent of your company, as per promised by authorities of Delhi office, you have to be transferred money and Statement house (Axis bank branch name) cheques should be clear by today, problem is that, we have not received any money in over axis bank accounts and cheques were bounced due to money not sufficient in account and your office's are closed by afternoon today, can u please suggest at what time we will start receiving over money because client are very hard to handle in this situation,
city limo, totaly fruad, i lossed my hard earned money there.
om sai nath. cheque bounced, but maney ecs cleared for one month of november.
applied for regular ecs. on[protected] no news till date.
uncertainity increases due to city limo.

Om Sai Nath Resort — dishonur of cheque

My first cheque form Om Sai Nath Pvt Ltd has been dishonored ... No one is picking calls nor responding back. I want my my money back. How can i go about this. I have invested 125000 lakh.

I'm an handicap person and invested this money whatever i had.

Request you to help me out.
I would be very thankful if you help me out.

Shree Om Sai Nath Car Rental Co.Ltd. — Dishonour of cheques

Our 5 cheques of Axis Bank, Lajpat Nagar-II, amounting to Rs.50,044- have been dishonoured. These cheques were issued by Shree Om Sai Nath Car on Rent Ltd., The Offices of this company at Delhi are now closed. Please help me in recovering my hard earn money.
I am investor in Shree om sai nath resorts and but my third cheque was bounced due to Fraud. I do not know what exactly happened and I think it is fraud done by their Delhi branch employees. I have also tried on the Delhi and Bombay telephone numbers, but not got reply and all the Delhi employee's mobile phones are switched off. Please advise what should I do. I am very deepressed...
Hi All,
I visted Janakpuri Office on 29th Dec. and i found it closed. i also enquired about the SOSN company and its staff from other offices of the same floor. Everybody gave me the same answers -
1- they all ran away.
2- Nobody came after 10th Dec.
3- Between 10th-12th Dec somebody from SOSN staff came in night and they took all the computers and other things from the office.
4- Also they didn't pay the monthly Office rent to their landlord.

I read other entries also about SOSN in other sites like comsumercomplaints.in, consumercourt.in, groups.google.com.

I can understand its difficult to track all the activities of the company and its staff because it may require money, time and other sources (like detective agency, manpower etc). But still people who can afford and invested large amount of money in SOSN are really doing their best to solve this matter asap.

Till today there has not been even a single case of fraud by SOSN. Also I didn't find anything about those 2 ladies who slap Mr. Roopesh. So may be this whole issue is baseless or it would be preset by some other sources who want to hamper the company image.

I am requesting everybody to please do their BEST instead of worrying about their part of money or fighting with each other. Please update your blogs with any latest information about company activites they find and please try to help others who are really doing their best to solve this matter.

Lets hope for the best.

Friends... How can you be sssoooo optimistic... irrespective if mr roopesh gets a bail or not ... money is gone .. plz understand, , , i have all the inside information .. money gone ..samjha ...
Who would want to invest in such companies henceforth .. still people are innvesting and trying their luck
dishonur of cheque

Request you to help me out.
I would be very thankful if you help me out.
Mr devinder singh

Inside news call me on [protected] .. Ur money plz forget it ... company is closed for good
i am a lady teacher and save hard money in last two years of Rs. 1.5 lac . delhi office representative Mrs. shashi Rawat told me to invest rs. 1.15 lac and assured of return of Rs. 8000/- monthly till five years.

jaise hi amount cleared from my saving account, 10 december 2009 neither ecs credited in my account nor she met in her office, her mobile no. is switch off.

we should beware from this prostitute lady like shashi rawat.
Hi guys join this site for daily updations and please update if anyone receive any type of information

shree resort scheme — dishonour of cheques

I have investment Rs 125000/- in Shree Resort Scheme at Jaipur branch. The cheque issued by return by bank due to insufficiant fund. Your branch is also colsed since 10th December, 2009 and no any sufficiant reply given by company management level. The all investers are ..............in diffuclties......montly..........economically....... & many type hurshment.
If Company MD is in police/Judicial custy the next authority may be handle this matter. I think the company is not working in fare side, and company is going on frode side and people are also take legal action against company. It is better that company may take immediate action in this serious matter within 7 days. otherwise invester trust may lost company.
Plese send proper reply soon in all newspapers via sms, email etc.by athorised person.

with not thanks.................
guys,

its all fake, bangalore employees are terminated and sosn is at stake we need to file FIRs and get you money back as Kaushik([protected]) from bangalore is only assuring the payments will be made by march, 10 (principal amount only).

thanks,

harish ak
hi guys!
What is latest on money release front? Whether Rupesh Verma is going to be released or not? What about our money involved with them.Any news.
I am intestor in Shree Om Sai Nath Car On Rent Ltd, office at Sikshak Nagar, Kothrud Pune. In Nov 09, a Cheque issued by the Coy has been dishonoured due insufficient funds. Subsequently, I visited the office at Kothrud on 13 Nov 09. At that visit they told me that due to fraud by Axix Bank (their banker) this thing happended. As per the new procedure evry costomer to give thier banker details for ECS which will be done before 15 Dec 2010. Till date no credit or intimation has been received from them. I tried through telephone a number of time. All was hopeless. Afterall, I visited the said office at Kothrud, but on reaching I found that all the office and complex under locked and kety no body is present their. I am requesting to do something to held us out from this.
My friend I am a investor of SOSN & I really dont think so that we will be getting the money back.
My suggesstion is that Y dont u gather the names of all investors from your city with their aggreement copy scanned & then we can all together take that proof to media.

I am from pune & I am gonna try to get the data of all the investors. & then only I am gonna approach to media.

Lets not just sit calmly its our own money boss think over it.

If you aggree then plz start collecting the data.
and send it to me at my gmail id.
Thanks & regards
Harish Chandanshive
I am the gold card holder of Om Sainath of Bangalore pls keep on sending the latest development news of Om sainath
Muralidhar.S
Dosto maine november se ye sari bakwas sun raha hu aur sare blogs padh raha hu. Har bar kisi na kisi wajah se date pe date de rahe hae.
mujhe sach mae nahi pata ki
- Roopesh nirdosh hae ke nahi,
- bank ne kuch galt b kiya hae ki
- 2 aurate jinhone use thapad mara wo insvestors thi, bank ki taraf se thi ya Roopesh ne hi game khela h.
[protected] ko pahle to EOW ne Roopesh ko pesh nahi kiya
- jab judge ne EOW aur jaipur police ko order de diya ki 6 tarikh ko agar EOW Roopesh ko nahi laya to usko riha kar dege. But 6 tarikh ko wo judge chuti mar gaya aur EOW Roopesh ko Mumbai le gayi.
- Ab mumbai usko 11 tarikh tak PC par rakhegi.
- 8 March ko jab Roopesh Delhi mae hoiga hi nahi to kaise Dharmeder Arya "optimisitc" ho ke kah kah raha ki wo nikal jayega. Agrar bina Roopesh ke aane se ye sab ho sakta to ab tak ho chuka hota.

In sab bato se to yehi lag raha hae ki sab pahle se tay kar ke rakha hae ROOPESH, LAWYERS, EOW, POLICE, DHARMENDAR ARYA aur Roopesh ke partners aur uske gharwalo ne.

Upar likhi bate kitni sach hae mujhe nahi pata. Mujhe sirf itna pata hae ki mae jarurat se jayda pareshan ho chuka hu, abhi halat ne nahi mujhe roopesh ne parshan kiya hae. Hamare b lakho rupay lagae hae, SOSN ke amount se hamare bhi bank, property aur kai sari EMI jati hae jo ruk gayi hae.

Isliye ab decide hamne kar liya hae, ki Kuch din aur intzar karege varna mae aur SOSN ke hi kuch investors ne tay kar liya hae ki paisa mila kar
- Roopesh Varma, uski family members
- uske partners, directors
- Delhi office ke jitne b staff members Garima, Saurabh, Ajay, Shashi, Nidhi, Sahil, Sahil, Lalita, Harpreet sing, Ranjeet singh aur jitne b log hae ya kam kar rahe the Mumbai aur dusre offices mae.
- Kai logo ne office chor diya, kuch logo ne resign kar diya hae, kuch bhag gaye hae, but ye sab staff - logo se paise lete waqt SOSN mae kaam kar rahe the.

Mujhe koi khushi nahi mil rahi hae ye sab likh kar, But agar kuch din mae phesala nahi hota hae to mahino tak rukne ka time hamare pas b nahi. ham log usko zindgai bhar ke liye jail mae sada dege- Phir chaye kitne b paise kharch ho, vakil lage ya hame detective agency ka sahara lena pade SOSN ke directors, aur uske staff ke dhondne ke liye.

Agar hazaro Logo se 2 - 3 lakh le kar Roopesh[protected] hazar crore bana sakta hae to wo hi log mil kar sirf[protected] RUPAY mila kar 3 - 4 crore ikhata kar sakti hae joki usko aur uske staff ko jail mae rakhne ke liye kafi hae. Aur kuch log to itna gussae mae h ki akele hi 2-3 lakh bhi kharch kar dege. Phir jaise ham pareshan ho rahe hae "date pe date" waisie hi in sab logo ke family members pareshan hoge chakar laga kar. Aur hamari court phir date pe date degi ya judge chuti bana raha hoga.

Agar Roopesh sach mae sahi hae, ya phir bank ya Business ke hi kisi problem se ye sab hua hae hum b pateince rakhege ge kuki business mae to utar chadaw aate hi hae.
Par sach mae Roopesh ne kuch galt kiya hae aur wo bhagne ki soch raha hae to phir staff, family members aur jo b uske karib hae uske khilaf action lene ki teyari ham b karke baithe hae.

Umid hae ki wo nikal jaye 8 march ko aur kuch din mae paisa dena shuru kar de.
LETS HOPE FOR THE BEST.

OM SAI NATH CAR ON RENT — dishonour of cheque

maine is company main september 2009 ko 1.5 lac invest kiya tha October & november mai payment mili lekin dec se lekar march tak koi payment nahi mili aur is baat ki jaankari bhi nahi hai ki aage kya hone wala hai kab tak is samasya ka samadhan ho jayega Mr. Rupesh jo is company ka owner hai wo kya kar raha hai abhi tak koi upaye kyun nahi kiya gaya .
Dear Investor Friend,

We are in the process of making database of investors in each sosn centre cities the data will contain

1. Name
2. City of Residence/Investment,
3. Email ID
4. Telephone No.(If one does not want to give telephone no. their is no compulsion).

This details will be circulated among other investors all across India for a free & fair interaction by emails or by telephone, if no. is given to share the information o[censored]se & then if investors decide they can move forward to make a forum for further action & decision at their end.

We would only be able to act as a mentor as of now but very soon we will take the appropriate action in the favour of the investors cause.

If you would like to be apart of the forum in your city, do send the above details for further planning & action.

[protected]@gmail.com
mujhe mera paisa vapas chiye.
i am also an invester my full family has invested more than 20 lacs in car on rent and resorts please keep in touch my e mail id is [protected]@yahoo.com
Dear Mr. Khan, Please go through my latest comments which I displayed in the chapter that " Mr. Rupesh Verma got bail in Mumbai". R.K.Nigam {Lucknow}. {m} [protected].
0 minutes ago by rajendra kumar nigam [send email]
R.K.Nigam ( m) [protected]
13 minutes ago by rajendra kumar nigam [send email]
Fw: Court hearing details 7th September 10

Sent: Wed, 8 September, 2010 10:31:59 PM
Subject: Court hearing details 7th September 10

Dear Investor Friends,

We are thankful to Mr. Anil for providing info on the court hearing held on 7th September 10. Further to add a settlement formula has been made by the complainants & Mr. Rv lawyers which as per the committee to be formed under the Chairmanship of a Retired Judge Justice Chopra will receive the suggestions & objections to the settlement procedure of distributing balance amount of principal amount amongst the Investors. As mentioned the Committee will comprise of lawyers (both parties) Representatives from SOSN, EOW and elected representative from the Investors Forum (If any).

The only lacuna is that in the absence of any elected representative from Investors Forum (which is not formed any where in the country, if any we are not aware) will certainly going to harm the interest of investors at large. We are also susceptible of non-investors and even persons with vested interest taking the advantage of the same & harming the interest of genuine investors.

As there was a request by the complainant's lawyers to cater to the need of their clients first but not accepted by the judge will again try to press their demands in the committee (which they are going to be members of). We request eminent personalities from varied facade of society having good standing & if have invested amount in SOSN to come forward & take the challenge of getting a true and empathetic settlement & justice to the affected investors brother n.

The court does not have any reservations to Mr. Rv running the company after getting bail & taking investors into confidence as there was no cheating, embezzlement of funds and criminal conspiracy on the part of Mr. Rv & co. only some overzealous investors with the connivance of some lawyers has got him arrested & rest is history. Mr. Rv & team is also of the same opinion as everything was very much legal & as per the law of the land.

Mr. Rv is expected to get bail within the next one to two hearings following the formation of the committee & execution of the settlement procedure. Nexthearing is on 9th September 2010.

11 minutes ago by rajendra kumar nigam [send email]
Fw: Court hearing details 9th September 10

Sent: Fri, 10 September, 2010 11:27:43 PM
Subject: Court hearing details 9th September 10

We are thankful to our Investor Members like Mr. Anil & Mr. Manoj who have taken up the cause of providing details of the hearing of sosn case & are also trying to support investors to form a group to help Investors across India.

First the details of the hearing; as the time given was 2.30 pm most of the investors, I.O., Mr. Rvs & Mr. Av lawyers were outside the court room discussing modalities of getting bail to Mr. Rv & exercising restrain on the onslaught by some of the complainant’s lawyers.

Finding it an opportunity, some of the complainant’s lawyers presented their case first in the court without waiting for rest to join & openly challenged the chances of Mr. Rv getting bail on the ground of ready to pay the amount available with the court to the investors & not to their clients first also they started objecting to the MOU made wherein Retd. Judge Mr. RC Chopra would head the committee & not finding their names as committee members.

Mean while rest of the complainant’s lawyers joined & they started fighting among themselves who should get the amount first by becoming the member of the committee based on nos. of clients they represent and to divert the attention from the merit of the arguments of bail & instead they even claimed the session court does not have authority/jurisdiction to appoint/direct the Retd. Judge Mr. Chopra to head the committee & report to court on the progress time & on.

By then the lawyers Mr. Rv & Mr. Av Mr. Ramesh Gupta, Mr. JS Chowdhary & Mr. Aman Sareen joined but as most of the damages were done they were not able to persuade Judge Mr. Garg to grant interim bail as even some complainant’s lawyers claimed that Mr. Rv will run off & all the amount confiscated by the court will get forfeited till Mr. Rv is rearrested no point giving him bail now.

The Judge finding it tough on many issues kept his judgment on bail reserved till the issue of forming the committee & repayment of amount to the investors start & transferred the case back to the trial court for the same though suggesting that he will recommend the lower court to bypass earlier objections it had & look the same in a fresh & positive manner.

The next hearing date is 13th September 10 & will be in the lower court at 2 pm.

Sosn Investors Forum

Disclaimer. Sosn Investor Forum is only extending an voluntary service in the interest of investors and irrespective of all efforts been made to provide authentic; true and correct information; cannot guarantee the same nor does it provide any professional; legal; financial advice. It is individuals and readers own prerogative to Interpret & understand at their own level.
9 minutes ago by rajendra kumar nigam [send email]
Fw: Members support for representation

Sent: Sun, 12 September, 2010 5:15:06 PM
Subject: Members support for representation

We have received this Email from our investor member:

My dear all Investor's,
WHY RS. 15 CRORES should be used to clear the dues of Delhi Investor's only. It will be a sheer injustice with other investor across India. Why the sosn company is not putting the detail's of all the investor's across India before the Hon'ble court. In my view the total balance invested money of the investor's across India should be calculated, then the asset's and cash with the co. After then it can be decided by the court that what should be the way to protect's / return the fund's invested by the crying investor's throughout India, and if this thing is not taken into consideration then it will be a blot in the name of justice. So it's my request to all investor's across India that in every city where the sosn co. was running his business one DEDICATED PERSON should come forward along with the data of the Investor's of his city. In this way the total balance INVESTED MONEY can be calculated. So be hurry and don't waste the time till then from every city a request should be forwarded by the POLICE/EOW to the Delhi Court before Hon'ble Judge Mr. S.P.GARG not to grant any bail .
R.K.Nigam ( Lucknow) (m) [protected]

We support the above mentioned statement & request everybody across sosn centre city/state to select representatives to lead them bring justice to the cause of the investors.
Those who are interested may send an email to us so the same can be circulated among investors & an Investors Forum can be formed.

Re: Court hearing details 13th & 15th September 10
TO ALL MY INVESTOR FRIEND'S ACROSS INDIDIA,
AS ON 13 SEPT 2010 THE HON'BLE SESSION JUDGE MR. S P GARG PATIYALA COURT NEW DELHI, HAS GRANTED CONDITIONAL BAIL TO MR. AMIT VERMA CHAIRMAN OF SOSN CO .TO DEPOSITE 10 TO 40 CR..MORE WITHIN 25 DAY'S SO THAT IT COULD BE DISTRIBUTED AMONG THE DELHI INVESTOR'S ONLY.
WILL IT BE A JUSTICE ON THE PART OF OTHER INVESTOR'S ACCROSS INDIA?. THE MONEY WHICH WILL BE DEPOSITED BY MR. AMIT VERMA BELONG'S TO ALL INVESTOR'S ACROSS INDIA THEN HOW IT CAN BE UTILIZED TO CLEAR THE DUES OF DELHI INVESTOR'S ONLY ?.
IN MY VIEW IT WILL BE A SHEER INJUSTICE . SO MY DEAR INVESTOR'S ACROSS INDIA THIS DECISION NEED'S TO BE CHALLENGED BEFORE HON'BLE HIGH COURT TO GET A STAY ORDER AGAINST THIS UNFAIR DISTRIBUTION OF MONEY PASSEWD BY HON'BLE SESSION JUDGE MR. SP GARG AT DELHI COURT.
NO TIME IS LEFT & IF STILL WE WILL WAIT THAN NOTHING WILL BE IN OUR HAND.
WHEN MR, RUPESH VERMA M.D AND HIS PREVIOUS ADVOCATE MR.DHARMENDRA ARYA HAS ADMITTED BEFORE THE COURT ON[protected] THAT THE BANK A/C, DOCUMENT'S, AND DATA FED IN COMPUTERS WAS RECOVERES BY POLICE AND EOW FROM HIS DELHI AND GURGAON OFFICE THAN WHY IT COULD NOT BE PRESENTED BEFORE THE COURT ? IT SHOW'S SOME MALAFIDE INTENSION.
IN MY VIEW AFTER GETTING THE TOTAL DATA OF ALL INVESTOR ACCROSS INDIA AND THE ASSET'S OF THE COMPANY SHOULD BE EVALUATED AND AFTER THAT A LAWFUL DECISION POLICY CAN BE DECIDED FOR ALL CRYING INVESTOR'S ACROSS INDIA.
SHRI ON SAI NATH CAR ON RENT AND HIS SISTEISR CONCERN'S IS A GROUP OF PUBLIC LTD. CO. NOT A SHOP WHICH IS ONLY CONFINED TO NEW DELHI ONLY? SO MY DEAR ALL INVESTOR'S AWOKE, ARISE AND DO NOT STOP TILL THE GOAL IS REACHED. REMEDY IS TO SEEK HIGH COURT STAY.
R.K.NIGAM (m) [protected]
Sent: Thu, 16 September, 2010 10:47:17 PM
Subject: Court hearing details 13th & 15th September 10

We are thankful to Mr. Anil, Mr. Manoj Kumar & others for the update for rest of the investors community. As Justice S P Garg reserved his decision on the bail plea of Mr. Rv finding it difficult unless & until the investors start receiving their payments under a committee he had recommended to over look the earlier basis for rejection of bail by the lower court & suggest to form the committee under Justice R C Chopra.

The court on 13th September decided to extend a passionate hearing to the cause of bail to Mr. Rv & heard the lawyers of both the accused & victim & reciprocated in a positive manner. The lawyers were better behaved & seems to have got into understanding that unless & until the investors start receiving some money bail to Mr. Rv is not possible.

Justice Ajay Pandey was of the view that the court should be apprised where is the money available & how it will be paid. The IO of EOW was unable to confirm how much unfettered amount is available & sought time for the same to be confirmed from the bank & requested for orders by the judge to the bank official to present the same in the court which by Judge order can be released to the investors at the earliest. The order was made for the same.

Mr. Rvs lawyer informed about around Rs.15-18 Cr. Plus various properties like one in Lucknow costing 3 Cr.+ 2 resort/hotel in Gurgaon of value 18 Cr.+ and various properties across India owned by sosn/Rv etc. and Rs.9.5 crores in IOB Mumbai which can be used to repay. The court suggested only the properties & money under their jurisdiction will be used.

There were persons from Pune group representing 1500+ investors & tried to place their list of the same to the court, the court suggested them to approach Mumbai court for the same & said any procedure followed at Delhi court will be a precedent & the order could be presented in courts in other cities for the same kind of relief. And sosn/Mr. Rv has sufficient money & assets for the same.

The court kept other hearing date as 15th September 10.

The court granted interim bail to Mr. Amit Verma against two surities of Rs. 50 lakh each, to arrange for Rs.10 to 40 Cr. Within 25 days, so the money can be given to the investors by the committee under the chairmanship of Justice R C Chopra. If the same cannot be completed in time then any further bail would not be granted to any body & the case will run for normal course.

The court has kept 13th October 10 for the next hearing.

I AM RAKESH KUMAR FROM GURGAON haryana...i am very poor man & i was invest 140000 due to extra income for house ..i had borow mony some other persons & i took loan from bank, how we can fell the loan & clear mony with oter persons. iahd sent mail to exis bank as well as RBI but no one reply ...kindly help me

Dhiren Choubey
    Dear All

Beware of the people like mr. bansal who had misguided me as well as others by giving false information about the company.

Mr. bansal was fraud and as per my knowledge he had been arrested for doing fraud in Delhi with many company, bank and with individuals, I came to know about him when i enquired in detail which he was hesitating in informing.

You may or you may not like the company but dont just blindly listen to other rather than find our details from reliable sources.

Dhiren Choubey
    Is there any one who has invested in the company and getting return from more than 12months.
    could you provide me the name and telephone number.

Sanjeev
    Mr dhiren you r lier, now the truth has come in front of all the investors, company has dumped, and his director Mr Roopesh verma has been arrested by police. you said that you query the matter from Mr Bansal, and another way mentioning that he has been arrested, so where have you quired?. for your kind information i know Mr bnsal very well, he is very good person, and didnt any fraud with anyone. the company you r talking about is itself fraud. you also may be involve or agent. pls mention your phone no. so that i can clear your doubts and personnaly want to meet you
    I WANT AND HOPE THE COMPANY SOLVE THE COSTUMER PROBLEMS ON THE FIRST POINT.
    company should start their work regularly on NEWDelhi office
    company should informed their costumer about this happen by post and give company agenda abut this probalum solution.
    ~JaiSaiRam!
    To The General Public; Interested/ concerned investors of Shree Om Sainath Car On Rent Ltd.
    Sub: apni chamdi ko bachane ke liye doosra bada bawal khada kiya
    The situation is saddening because we hear that Shri Roopesh Verma, the managing director of Shree Om Sainath Car On Rent Ltd. has not been granted bail on 26th and that the court has extended the date. I do not know the details but, specifically state that Adv. Ramesh Gupta had said the truth when he appeared for Shri Roopesh Verma;
    "No purpose would be served by sending the accused behind bars as the company was capable in paying back the dues of its investors.
    " THE WORLD IS NOT SHORT OF FRAUDESTERS. I'm sure "HE" is not one of them.
    I have closely seen these circumstances (while visiting there) being an investor at the Mumbai office of the Co. I confidently state that Mr. Roopesh Verma is being framed for ulterior motives. Its a situation like "apni chamdi ko bachane ke liye kisine doosra aur bada bawal khada karne ka prayas kiya hai" (it is 'obvious' - who is doing it. Kyonki, Shayad is 'obvious' ka astitva khatreme hai).
    There are so many people involved in and doing the same type of business. In any case the situation appears bleak for the investors (we have to understand that as per the directive of the court, pending the investigation in progress, the accounts are seized; the company can not do anything even if the other directors attempt to comply, in the absence of Mr. Roopesh Verma, with the procedure of ECS by NEFT and also because the probability exists that vested (probably unethical) interests are manupulating/ playing with the system and that "HE" has become a victim; surely.
    I want to believe that the judiciary in our country works ethically.
    Finally, Delhi walo, aapne sanyam se aur samjhdari ka upyog kiya hota to yeh paristithi hi nahi aati, kyonki mujhe aastha aur bharosa hai ki akhiri mein sab ke saamne yeh baat aajayegi ki SAI BABA ki chatra chaya ke neeche koi galat kaam kar hi nahi sakta. MR. ROOPESH VERMA IS A PUCCA SAI BAKT.
    ~Vinaymaroo from Shirdi - the Land where SAI BABA gave birth to universal faith.
    Email: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
    P.S. Read 'obvious" as AXIS Bank, The AXIS Bank which is an international entity would have taken out the " FROM THE " of the person claiming even a little bit of what Mr. Roopesh Verma has said about their doing/ undoing, again I SAY, if there was anything wrong.
    It has come to my notice that Mr Roopesh Verma could not be granted bail on 30 Dec 2009. Judge has postponed the decision for one more day. I think that this postponement of decision will continue till 02 Jan 2010 and final outcome will be known on 04 Jan 2010 when the court will reopen after winter holidays.

But none of these dates are FIXED.
    What If Mr. Roopesh unable to get bail by Jan 10th. and amount is not credited in our account.

There might be some experienced investors who must have the knowledge about court and bank procedures.

- Can somebody please tell the maximum time the court can take to give bail in these circumstances ?

- How long Mr. Roopesh will take to complete the ECS or any other bank procedures, so that the amount will get credited in our account ?

- Are they going to credit all our past months money in one transaction or again they will take gaps ?

If this procedures takes too long then definitely most o[censored]s would be in BIG PROBLEM.
    Is any office open or does anyone have a clue that when they will start the ECS. I dont have any money to pay to the bank anyhow.
    All...

This is my first and last comment on this website... and I am sick and tired of people writing negative facts abt everything... Bhench**d thoda to sabar rakho... jisko dekho aaj ke aaj paisa chahiye.. paisa maine bhi lagaya hai.. par tum chootiyon ke tarah yaha waha nahi bhaag raha..agar itni phat-ti hai to paisa daala kyu...???

ab sab mile uske bahar aane ka intezaar karte hai... aur dekhte hai.. kya hota hai... ye faaltu baqwaas kar kar ke tum log sahi mein scam bana rahe ho...uska bahar aana mushkil ho jayega to sabke L**de lag jayenge... fir karte rehna complaints... sab jaake office mein bolo.. "hum tumhare saath hai"..atleast they will have confidence in you... abhi to kai log bol rahe hai... isko phaasi de do... toh kya ghanta paisa dega tum log ko... main pakka bolta hu... agar woh acche se bahar aaya to waapis company chaleyga...(agar tum log ne chalane di to...)..Bhen***d aise time pe sabko paisa waapis chahiye... thuu hai tum sab pe...usko support nahi karoge to gaya paisa... jao hialo sab ke sab!!!

guys,

thanks,

harish ak

Shree Om Sai Nath Car On Rent — AVOID SHREE OM SAI NATH CAR ON RENT [Resolved]

rajiv dhar
      I was quering about investments in some diffrent basket in the market. i found this company named Shree om sai nath car on...

kanchan Das
      I have visited this company for investment purpose, when i asked about how many cars they have their own, they have denied to reply, and tought me that they have stopped for car investment and not going to answer for same.
      they told me about Hotels/Resorts plan, that i have to put very marginal amount and i will get very attractive returns over my marginal invested amount till next 5 yrs.
      My compalin is, This company is cheating and giving wrong information to investors. If this company is giving such handsome return so why government is facing economical crisis, govt should also have invest the money in such kind of companies and grow the economy of india, because they are promising to give returns upto 5 years.Why Government has closed their eyes towards this kind of fraud companies ? Are they waiting till the investors loose his money.if this company is giving handsome return so please and please confirm the way of its working.if it is in proper legal way, than this is the best wayout to put your money in this company basket.else take necessary legal action against this company, who himself dont know how they will return investors money, they are working on PONJI schemes, pattern, untill they will get fresh investors till they will pay promised return to you, when fresh investment closed, they will closed their bussiness.
      hi alll, , frustrated people, , , , , , , i just want to tell you all i have one ikon for the last 20 months we can say i am getting my regular cheaque, , , , i have earn wat i have invested, , , & i am not from om sai nath & nor they have paid me any single penny for writing this, , , my friend just want to invest so i check online & i see very negative comment, , , , , but i dont care how the stafff is rude bad or pathetic i am getting my checks on time i have no complain & i hope this company run as many year till it can, , , , i just want to ask MR roopesh how safe is to invest from hear at this very moment in this so called RECCESSION period, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , i would aapreciate yor comment MR roopesh
      Dear Freind
      Thank you very mutch for Giving suggestion
      main apne sabhi invester bhai logon se kar riya houn ki ye jo shree om sai nath company hai ye logon ke saath dhokha kar rahe hai.iska jo m.d. aur director hain woh pahle choole kulcche becha karte the ab ye investment company khol kar baithe hai.yeh kisi din sabhi ka paisa le kar bhag jayenge aur inka staff main to baat tak karne ki tameez nahin hai
      this is very wrong what r u saying gentle man...sai is the 2nd form of god all u have to do is keep conviction on him and he will give u whatever u want... ur thinhking is to get every thing with in a second without any worship...waht the hell.????, ,

sai is my lord and he is with me every second thats why i m not getting any kind of problem in my life because of sai naths blessings with me
      HELLO...YAHA ITNI MUHCHODI HO RAHI H...IS CHAKKAR ME SABHI KE PAISE DUBENGE...FIR KARNA YEHI BAITHKAR MUH CHODI...WAISE BHI COMPANY KA BAJA BAJ CHUKA...INHI MUHCHODO KE CHAKKAR ME...AB SARA PAISA JAYEGA GOV KE PASS AUR BAJANA TAALI

But none of these dates are FIXED.

OUR FRIEND ATULJOSHI COMMITTED SUIDE ON THIS 11TH JAN 2011, WAS WORKING WITH SHREE OM SAINATH CAR ON RENT LTD AS A REGIONAL MANAGER AT INDORE FOR OVER ONE YEAR.HE WAS A VERY SIMPLE SOUL AND A MAN WITH MASS SOCIAL EXCEPTANCE.HE WAS TRAPPED BY THIS COMPANY HEADED BY ROOPESH VERMA AND WAS INTRODUCED BY VINAY MAROO OF SHIRDI TO RUPESH VERMA AND COMPANY AND WAS GIVEN THE JOB AS DURING THOSE TIME ATUL REQUIRED A BREAK.NOW IT LOOKS ATUK JOSHI WAS VERY SMARTLY IDENTIFIED AS HE WAS EXCEPTIONALLY HONEST, MAN OF DEEP INTRIGITY AND HAD REAL VALUES.
      HE WAS INSTRUMENTAL IN BOOKING THE FIRST 100 CUSTOMERS WITH AN AVERAGE INTAKE OF 1.25 LACS PER HEAD AND THEN HIS FRAUDSTER COMPANY SHREE OM SAINATH CAR ON RENT LTD PURCHASED A 50 LAC PLUS OFFICE PROPERTY TO WIN OVER CONFIDENCE OF EXISTING CIUSTOMERS AND TO FURTHER LOOT MANY MORE AND WERE TRULY SUCCESSFUL IN DUPING ENDLESS CUSTOMERS BY THE STRENGTH OF ATUL JOSHI'S CONTACT.
      FOR OVER 2 MONTHS HIS COMPANY SHREE OM SAINATH CARS ON RENT LTD NEVER PAID A PENNY AND HENCE ATUL HANGED HIMSELF IN UTMOST PRESSURE CREATED BY RUPESH VERMA AND THE THUG LOT .
      THIS IS NOT AN ACT OF SUCIDE BUT RED BLODDED PLANNED MURDER BY RUPESH VERMA AND THE FRADSTER GANG OF HIS WHO WER NOT RESPONDING AT ALL TO HIS PLEA AS PRESSURE OF HIS CLINTS WERE MOUNTING EVERY DAY AND ALL THIS LED TO ATUL COMMIT SUICIDE BY TAKING POISON FIRST, EATING PHYNLE PILLS, SLITTING HIS WRIST AND FINALLY HANGING HIMSELF AND ENDING HIS LIFE.
      ATUL JOSHI LEAVES BEHIND 80 YEAR OLD FATHER 76 YEAR OLD MOTHER, HIS WIFE AND TWO SMALL SONS WITH NO EARNING MEMBER TO SUPPORT.
      I REQUEST ALL OF YOU TO SIDE BY US AND SUPPORT THE CAUSE OF JUSTICE AND ENSURE THAT RUPESH VERMA AND HIS FRAUDSTER FAMILY SHOULD BE HANGED AND SEVERLY PUNISHED BY LAW AND ALSO THE PEOPLE SHOUD KEEP ON KICKING HIS EVERWHER ON EARTH.
      OUR GROUP OF FRIENDS AND INVESTORS WILL TAKE THIS TO THE HILT.
      SANJAY SINGH PARMAR- MOBILE [protected]
      Hi all, i am 100% agree with Anil. We should stop panicking and give some time to solve this problem. I know we all have given a lot of time but guys please understand that this if not a small issue. And please understand that the police is just trying to extend his remand in the name of investigations.

There are people who are ready to form a group and lodge a FIR against Roopesh. This idea of forming a group is really good but my suggestion is that lets wait for another 2 weeks then we'll get complete picture of SOSN. If nothing will happen by that time then we all can take an action against SOSN.

But If you guys lodge FIR now there would be no chance of getting your money before 6-8 months or 1- year. But if you wait for another few days then there might be a possibility of getting your money back.

I am also one of the investors of SOSN And this is just a suggestion from my side. Please guys dont make the situation worse try to understand the criticality of the case, this is not a small case.

As Anil said that Roopesh has hired some of the most renowned Advocates of Delhi like Mr. Harshvardhan Khurana, Mr. Rambir Singh Kundu, there are chances that Roopesh will get out soon and start running his business.

Please give some time to Mr. Roopesh and his advocates.
      We all should pass information to each other about what excatly happened in the court, we must get back the principal amount. Also lets hope that Mr. Rupesh get his bail very soon.

Shree Om Sai Nath Car On Rent — BEWARE OF SHREE OM SAI NATH CAR ON RENT [Resolved]

kanchan Das
        It is for all general public, This company dosent have any foundation and purely work on fake data,

I visited...

Harish
        Now the company people insist investor to take real estate plan not car investment scheme, also they have reduced the payout on all car rental scheme, they have started real estate investment plan with high returns, so definately investor will take more benificial plan, he will prefer for real estate plan.
        they are making fool to public, even they dont invest money in real estate also, i think they are doing HAWALA Bussiness or some other, but not legal work.
        Harish Wadhwa
        Naraina shopping centre
        ring road
        NDelhi
        plese send my admit card
        Mr Harish you are a mad person.
        I fail to understand how you all people can be soooo optimistic ... Baba .. SOSN is gone for good .. SHUT down .. no one will get your money now .. Please forget your hard earned money .. Havent you heard of AIM limouzines, , City limouzined city realcom .. Aurum enterprises .. all work on same line .. and all have closed down .. You were greedy .. you knew no one can afford to give such high returns .. PS im am not an investor of SOSN ... i am an investor of City realcom where i lost 65 thousand

Hi Everyone,

Just when the cheques bounced on 10-Dec-09, there were many people giving updates about the news that they had.

Almost 1 month after of what could be one of the biggest scams after satyam there is nothing but absolute silence.. where are the cars, where is the money and finally where is Roopesh Verma??

I can smell despair among the masses now.

Hoping for an early resolution for this entire issue
        dear alex i know you are upset and same i am. i use to be in touch with roopeshbhai every now and then before the scam i still feel he is genuine and can do every thing to return the money but its the custody taking a lot of time. i know the latest is the bank with which the case is spending a huge amount on police and other bureaucrats to held roopesh verma as he has put a case with the banks ombudsman which if proved can lead to the cancellation of license of the huge bank and beaing a nationalised government bank we can understand roopeshbhai is stuck with wrong authourities at the wrong time his family and his brother mr.amit verma are also immotionally hurt as they are trying to get mr roopeshbhai out at any cost. all thier bank accounts are sealed so they are suffering every day asking money from friends and others who know them as mr.amit verma is from congress he still is fighting hard. as far as i know once he comes out and stabilizies him self he is starting to make investment settlements as they have all the money to pay to the investors only they should be getting bail and the accoiunts should be defreezed. i have also heard that the police is now troubling roopeshbhai like they are not giving blankets at night and not allowing his basic amnities and rights. i am also and investor but trying to keep tab of all the day to day activiities. due to this police behaviour i have heard amit verma crying for his brothers safety. you your sel[censored]nderstand have axis bank come out with anykind of explaination yet no they are they are trying to keep everything under covers. and are emotionally breaking roopesh verma by troubling him in police custody. this all may be false but this what i have gathered and confirmed from different sources.

my money is also stuck and still one year is over so my principle amount is also not clear yet.
        Wht bull mr well wisher ...Dear All -- I know inside news

BREAKING NEWS - SOSN will never see the light of the day .. The same thing happened with AIM limousins, CITY limousines, Yes Cube, AURUM international .. all in process of shutting down and running away or already hav shut down ..Which company will give you 7% per month ... use your brains people stop investing in such compnaies .. BEWARe----[protected]
        OUR GROUP OF FRIENDS AND INVESTORS WILL TAKE THIS TO THE HILT.
        SANJAY SINGH PARMAR- MOBILE [protected]

Please give some time to Mr. Roopesh and his advocates.
        iam Ramesh Kumar from bangalore.
        i invested in aim limousins around 3.5lacs.after getting duped recently i can to know the whereabouts of one Mr Dharshan(manager, aim limousins).
        kindly call me to the mobile number mentioned below for more details.
        Ramesh Kumar

Shree Om Sai Nath Car On Rent — Reply to the the complaint of Mr. Bansal [Resolved]

Roopesh Kumar Verma
          Greetings of the day for all the readers of this forum,

Respected everybody of the forum, I the undersigned...

Complainant3253742
          MOST URGENT
          21.12.2008

The company people have threatened me of my life, liberty, family and property.

I am a man with limited means and these company people have threatened me that they have very big administrative and political contacts and they would abduct me or kidnap any of my family members or all o[censored]s, if I fail to fulfil their unlawful demands and did not follow what they say. They even said that it takes only two thousand rupees to execute a murder in today’s time…

I am really distressed with the sense of insecurity roaming large in my mind for the last several months and that’s at its peak for the last several days. It has become difficult for me and my family members to handle these ‘Corporate-Gunda’ elements as they misbehave and keep threatening me repeatedly. They have no respect for law. I am not able to concentrate and always feel afraid of something might happen the next moment…

The facts leading to writing this Life-Pledge letter are as under:
          A. The company named “M/s SHREE OM SAI NATH Car On Rent Private Limited” published their advertisement in The Times of India, the national daily, during Feb-2007 attracting investments from public and very high returns. The advertisement used to be printed mostly on daily basis. Out of curiosity, I contacted the Company i.e. M/s SHREE OM SAI NATH and sought details of investments and returns Company was offering.

B. Though after enquiry I thought to give a go by to the idea of investing with M/s SHREE OM SAI NATH, the executive i.e. Mr. Mohit Verma on phone insisted on meeting one of their senior executive who would come to meet me to tell the benefits in details. Some Mr. Bhatnagar (having his Mobile No. [protected]), a senior person from M/s SHREE OM SAI NATH came to my home at Sahibabad to detail the investments and benefits. He talked very good about M/s SHREE OM SAI NATH as also the concept, which he said is revolutionary and would give the best returns to me. He persuaded me to invest in the schemes of M/s SHREE OM SAI NATH and avail continuous benefits for five years.

C. The objective, as told to me, of M/s SHREE OM SAI NATH was to seek investments to fund margin money to buy motor vehicles i.e. cars in the name of the Investor and then in turn taking of that car on lease from the investor by M/s SHREE OM SAI NATH. The a to z liabilities i.e. recurring yearly insurances, registration, remaining finance for buying cars, EMIs due to finance, fuel, maintenance, driver, damage to car, accident claims, theft/loss etc. due to the car; had to be on M/s SHREE OM SAI NATH. It was also told to me that M/s SHREE OM SAI NATH would purchase the cars on expiry of lease term i.e. five years on a minimum prescribed sum of money. It was impressed upon me that the motto of M/s SHREE OM SAI NATH is “CLIENT FIRST COMPANY SECOND” as also the agenda is “WE BELIEVE IN SERVICE AND LONG TERM ASSOCIATION”. I was shown the investment brochure of M/s SHREE OM SAI NATH and was persuaded by Mr. Bhatnagar to invest in several of the “Growth Equations and/or Investment Schemes”.

D. Out of my hard earned money saved for the future for my kid and family, on the insistence of Mr. Bhatnagar and Mr. Roopesh Verma, Managing Director, M/s Shree Om Sai Nath Car on Rent Pvt. Ltd.; I invested in three Growth Equations. I invested twice in Growth Equation namely “Invest Rs.1, 33, 000/- Get Rs.7, 64, 000/-” for buying two Ford Ikons and one investment in Growth Equation namely “Invest Rs.1, 45, 000/- Get Rs.8, 30, 400/-” for buying one Chevrolet Aveo 1.4 LS and giving all the three cars on hire to M/s SHREE OM SAI NATH for its own usage.

E. In the investment for Ford Ikon i.e. Growth Equation namely “Invest Rs.1, 33, 000/- Get Rs.7, 64, 000/-” the other specifications were as follows:
          a. I invested Rs.1, 33, 000/- in two scheme therefore gave M/s SHREE OM SAI NATH Rs.2, 66, 000/-.
          b. In return, I was supposed to receive a monthly sum of Rs.7650/- each for the two schemes totalling to Rs.15, 300/- p.m. for five years.
          c. I was issued following post dated cheques (PDCs) for the said two investments:

• 24 monthly PDCs @ Rs.7650/- for each month running from 10th April’2007 to 10th March 2008 (i.e. two PDCs for each month by virtue of investment in two schemes of same type);
          • 6 yearly PDCs @ Rs.91, 800/-; two each dated 10th March, 2009, 10th March 2010 and 10th March 2011 as securities for monthly returns;
          • Two PDCs @ Rs.1, 05, 000/- each dated 10th March 2012, as monies towards cars-resale at the end of schemes;
          • One PDC @ Rs.91, 800/- dated 10th March 2008 towards Bonus for First Investment by me in Ford Ikon Scheme;
          • One [protected]@ Rs.93, 330/- dated 10th March 2008 towards Bonus for Second Investment by me in Ford Ikon Scheme;

d. In summary, M/s SHREE OM SAI NATH issued 12 post dated cheques (PDCs) for Rs.7650/- for each of the two schemes. Therefore I got 24 cheques for Rs.7650/-. Additionally, I got a total of six PDCs (i.e. three PDCs for each scheme) for Rs.91, 800/- (i.e. equivalent to twelve months payment of Rs.7650/- for each scheme). The concept for each scheme was once the first 12 monthly PDCs for Rs.7650/- are encashed by me (i.e. 24 monthly PDCs for both schemes) ending on 10th March 2008, one yearly PDC (i.e. 2 yearly PDCs for both schemes) for Rs.91, 800/- dated 10th March 2009 had to be returned to the Company so that new monthly PDCs for Rs.7650/- could be issued for in lieu of the yearly PDCs.

F. Similarly, In the investment for Chevrolet Aveo 1.4 LS i.e. Growth Equation namely “Invest Rs.1, 45, 000/- Get Rs.8, 30, 400/-” the other specifications were as follows:
          a. I invested Rs.1, 45, 000/- in one scheme of M/s SHREE OM SAI NATH
          b. In return, I was supposed to receive a monthly sum of Rs.8340/- p.m. for five years
          c. I was issued following post dated cheques (PDCs) for the said investment:
          • 12 monthly PDCs @ Rs.8170/- (after TDS out of Rs.8340/-) for each month running from 10th April’2007 to 10th March 2008;
          • 3 yearly PDCs @ Rs.98, 040/- (in the multiple of Rs.8170/- for 12 months); each dated 10th April, 2009, 10th April 2010 and 10th April 2011 as security for monthly returns;
          • One PDCs @ Rs.1, 30, 000/- dated 10th April 2012, as money towards cars-resale at the end of schemes;
          • One PDC for a sum of around Rupees Ninety Eight Thousand (no able to recall the exact amount) dated 10th April 2008 towards Bonus for Third Investment by me in Chevrolet Aveo Scheme;

G. For investing in three investment schemes, I was given three insurance policies from Life Insurance Corporation of India for a sum of Rupees One Lac each for which three premiums of Rs.5039/- each was paid by M/s SHREE OM SAI NATH. Further, I was paid a sum of Rs.4500/- on quarterly basis by the Company as an Incentive for investing in three Scheme. The Bonus and Incentives were offered to first Hundred Customers/Investors. It was promised to me that M/s SHREE OM SAI NATH would pay premium on LIC, quarterly Incentive and yearly Bonus for the next four years till the completion of the schemes.

H. To sum it up, I invested a total of Rs.4, 11, 000/- (Rs.1, 33, 000/- for first scheme of Ford Ikon; Rs.1, 33, 000/- for second scheme of Ford Ikon and Rs.1, 45, 000/- for the third scheme of Chevrolet Aveo) with M/s SHREE OM SAI NATH and was promised a total return of Rs.23, 58, 400/- (Rs.7, 64, 000/- for first scheme of Ford Ikon; Rs.7, 64, 000/- for second scheme of Ford Ikon and Rs.8, 30, 400/- for the third scheme of Chevrolet Aveo) spreading over a period of five years. To secure my returns, M/s SHREE OM SAI NATH had issued in my favour cheques of various denominations and dates amounting to Rs.14, 66, 560/- (Rs.4, 72, 200/- for first scheme of Ford Ikon; Rs.4, 72, 200/- for second scheme of Ford Ikon and Rs.5, 22, 160/- for the third scheme of Chevrolet Aveo) plus Bonus Cheques.

I. I had signed three agreements with M/s SHREE OM SAI NATH for the above said investment schemes in the presence of Mr. Roopesh Verma, Mr. Mohit Verma & Mr. Richard (Mobile No.[protected]). Along with Mr. Roopesh Verma, Mr. Mohit Verma & Mr. Richard; Mr. Bhatnagar was also present when I had signed the third scheme. Mr. Roopesh Verma and the remaining crew, all were very nice to me through out the signing process.

J. For almost an year, everything went by scheme and in accordance with the commitments, oral and written, made by M/s SHREE OM SAI NATH to me. During Jan-Feb 2008, I called Mr. Bhatnagar and enquired why the vehicles have yet not been purchased as I had not got any verification calls from any body. He told me to call at Company’s Office directly. The receptionist at the Company’s office picked up the phone and said that she would inform the concerned department and would ask them to call me back. After couple of days, Mr. Richard called on me to tell that the money given by me to M/s SHREE OM SAI NATH could not be invested for the purpose of buying cars as afore stated because I was a tenant and vehicles could not be financed in the name of tenants. I had suggested that I have self owned flat in Mumbai so why can’t it be done. Mr. Richard said that he would discuss with Mr. Roopesh Verma and come back to me on this very soon. Some days later, Mr. Richard called me again and said they don’t require hire vehicles in Mumbai so he suggested me either terminate the agreement. On hearing all this I told him that they have cheated me and that I would complain to authorities that M/s SHREE OM SAI NATH is cheating in this way. Mr. Richard tried to comfort me and said he would talk to the Mr. Roopesh again and would come with a plan to settle my case. After several days, I called Mr. Richard several times to know the status of my investments and returns. All the time, he assured me that they are working on it and soon would come out with a plan to settle my returns.

K. Sometime during the first week of March 2008 Mr. Richard called me and suggested if I terminate the three agreements and give back all the un-cleared cheques i.e. PDCs issued in my favour, the Company would change the year in all the cheques to the current year i.e. 2008 and I may encash all these cheques towards the final satisfaction of my claim with the Company. The proposal seemed nice to me so I agreed to that on one condition. The condition was that I would terminate the Agreements only after the cheques were encashed in my account. Mr. Richard proposed that Mr. Bhatnagar would come to pick these cheques from me and after corrections in the cheques he would return the same at my home only. I agreed to this and some days later Mr. Bhatnagar picked those cheques from my home and after getting the year changed with counter-sign along with the corrections, some one had delivered the cheques back home to the watchman of the society where I lived. These cheques must have been delivered sometime during the third week of March 2008, as I recall. I encashed all these cheques.

L. After around a month, during first week of May 2008, I received a call from some female official of M/s SHREE OM SAI NATH alleging that the money credited in my account is illegal as the Company had not issued those cheques which have been encashed by me. I was shocked to even hear this, I told him in detail everything that had happened and said that M/s SHREE OM SAI NATH had authorised him to encash all these cheques. After hearing me in detail, she asked me to reach the Branch of my Bankers i.e. Axis Bank Ltd. at Lajpat Nagar-2, the next morning at around 9 AM. She also asked me to bring my cheque books and the Agreements in Original.

M. The next morning i.e. on 7.05.2008, I reached at the Lajpat Nagar-2 Branch of my Bankers i.e. the Axis Bank Ltd., where Mr. Reddy (as he represented to me) met me as a senior official of M/s SHREE OM SAI NATH. We met the Branch Manager (the then Branch Manager was a lady) and sat there with her. Immediately thereafter Mr. Reddy sought explanation from me as to how could I redeem the cheques given as security? I explained to him the true facts in front of the Branch Manager. The Bank’s Branch Manager had seen the brochure and had casually asked Mr. Reddy where is the investors’ money invested that you give such high returns. Mr. Reddy had said that the Company invest in Real Estate and Film Industry and get very high returns. Thereafter, he said to the Branch Manager that he would need to take me out to talk in detail. Once outside, he called his driver and asked me to sit inside a Toyota Innova car. He suggested that he wants to take me to the Company’s office at Naurang House, KG Marg, New Delhi so that I could recognise the persons Mr. Richard and Mr. Bhatnagar. Though in doubt, I deemed it fit to do so. I told him that I would pick my car which was outside the Bank and directly come to Company’s office. He suggested he would drop me back in an hour or so. I agreed and sat with him inside that Innova car.

N. While on way, he kept silent for some time and then dialled a number on his cell phone and showed as if he is talking to some Commissioner of Police. He said something like he has caught me and if any help would be required he would call back… Immediately thereafter, he called another person and told him to talk to some Mulayam ji and tell him to kidnap all my family members….I was in a state of awe not understanding as to what is happening…I was totally clueless as to what to do…my mind went blank and he suddenly shouted at me to return all the money back or else everybody in my family would be dead. I was totally awestruck and asked him that I have not done anything wrong so why this is being done to me. He said to me that I would not even know what will happen to me and my family.

O. We reached outside Naurang House at KG Mark and Mr. Reddy asked me to get down and come to office. Being in public I could muster courage to deny to go to Company’s office, he called Mr. Roopesh Verma. Mr. Roopesh Verma came and said very politely that I am just required to point finger at the persons who were involved in this transaction. Mr. Roopesh suggested that I will be free in no time after that. Though I was afraid and having not many options, I went with them inside the office of the Company.

P. Inside the office of M/s SHREE OM SAI NATH, they took my cell phone and then locked me inside a cabin. They kept me there for some time, and then they came inside the cabin and asked me to return the money I had redeemed. I kept telling them repeatedly as to what had happened but now they were not hearing what I had to say. They also called two persons from the Axis Bank Ltd. to the Company’s office. Mr. Ramesh Bhalla and Mr. Negi (R.M.) came from the Bank putting forward for them the details of my account and the connected account of my kid in the Axis Bank Ltd. They forced me to sign a cheque for effecting transfer of Rupees One Lac from my kid’s account to my account. They also forced me to transfer and deposit more money in my account. Whatever money I could have transferred in my said account with Axis Bank, I transferred. During all this, they were constantly intimidating and threatening me of my life and my family’s life. Then they forced me to sign two self cheques of Rupees One Lac each. Then they asked me more money. They even snatched my gold chain worth around Rupees Thirty Five to Forty Thousand. Whatever I had I had already transferred under force and intimidation. I had no more money to give to them. Then they asked me to call someone from my family and just ask him to come in Company’s office. They gave me my mobile to call. I called my brother Mr. Sandeep Bansal in Meerut and just asked him to come to Company’s office at KG Marg, New Delhi as I need him most urgently to sort out some issue. I could not say anything else to my brother. My brother reached the Company’s office around 2 PM on that day. When he reached the office, he was also abducted by these people. They forcible took his mobile phone too and asked him to arrange more money or arrange security for the remaining money. My brother had to call for the originals title deed of a property belonging to him. They allowed my brother to call his wife so that property papers could be sent to Delhi. The Sunil i.e. helper at the shop of my brother was sent with papers in Delhi. They directed my brother and me to call the helper at outside the McDonald’s Restaurant situated at Kashmere Gate Metro Station. The said helper was provided logistic-help over mobile by my brother and me on several occasions. When the helper reached at the destination at around 10 PM, we were also taken Kashmere Gate Metro Station. We were accompanied by Mr. Piyoosh Verma, Mr. Reddy, Mr. Bhalla and Mr. Negi from the Axis Bank in the same Innova car which was being driven by the same driver. My Brother was sent to pick up the property papers from the helper. The papers were also forcibly taken by Mr. Reddy from my brother’s hand. The said property was worth around Rupees Seven and Half Lac then. They also forcibly took my mutual funds certificates. They also got signed some blank papers from me as also instructed me to write what they had dictated and got it forcibly signed from my brother too.

Q. After that they left us with Mr. Bhalla of Axis Bank Ltd. with clear threat to our life, property and family. They said return the remaining money and take the property papers back or else the property as well life of any of my family members will be at risk. They also directed to me to deposit at least seven to eight lacs of rupees with in a week’s time so that they can get that money out of my account, but I did not know how they would get money out of my account with out my signature or authorization.

R. Mr. Bhalla then dropped us to Lajpat Nagar and then I picked my car at around 11.30 PM from outside the Lajpat Nagar-2 Branch of Axis Bank Ltd. and we reached our home in Meerut around 1.00 AM in the night.

S. Under the threat, the next day i.e. on.8.05.2008, I arranged a sum of Rs.1, 37, 000/- in cash and deposited in my account. I also closed two investment schemes before maturity to fund my account which brought Rs.4, 89, 682/- ( Rs.2, 44, 841 + Rs. 2, 44, 841/-). Then I deposited Rs.50, 000/- by cash in my account on 12.05.2008. Therefore in a week’s time, I funded my account by Rs.6, 76, 682/-. In all the Company managed to embezzle my account for Rs.7, 96, 158/-. It is noteworthy here that cheques worth Rupees Two lacs were got signed from me forcibly and the remaining money of Rs.5, 96, 158/- was taken by them through reversal. I had not issued any instructions to the bank, either written or oral, to do the reversal. The Bank as well as the Company has committed fraud against me.

T. On 16.12.2008 I received a call from Mr. Ritesh (Mobile No. [protected]) of Axis Bank Ltd., Lajpat Nagar-2 Branch. He said that he is calling me on behalf of Mr. Roopesh Verma, Managing Director, M/s SHREE OM SAI NATH i.e. the Company regarding company’s money matter with me and asked me to meet them today. I told him I am not in Delhi and can’t meet them that day. An hour later he called again and said that Mr. Roopesh is very angry and I should come to meet him the next day. I came to Delhi to meet Mr. Roopesh and Mr. Ritesh the next day, but this time not alone but with my Mother i.e. Mrs. Rekha Bansal (Aged about 62 years) and my brother Mr. Sandeep Bansal. Before meeting with him, I also consulted a lawyer before meeting these people. He heard our case and very emphatically opined that I should complain against these people. The respected Lawyer made me understand that I should fight for my right against such evil and should not sit idle. I am really thankful to him for encouraging me and opening my eyes to the fact that I can fight instead of just sitting idle and aiding such evils.

U. Thereafter, I talked to Mr. Ritesh to call Mr. Roopesh at any place except his office for the meeting. Mr. Ritesh took Mr. Roopesh on conference call, Mr. Roopesh started using dirty language and asked me to come to meet him in his office. On my denial to come to his office because of the experience on 7.05.2008, he again started a abusing me. My brother also tried to talk but he just misbehaved. My mother suggested that we should go to his office and she wanted to speak to him for his shameless acts. We three decided to go to his office to finally sort out the issue.

V. At his office, we met him my mother was very angry but I calmed her for the talks. We met Mr. Roopesh and Mr. Ritesh. Mr. Roopesh asked me to pay back all the money I had got under the three investment schemes with the Company. I said I had invested the money so that I get returns, he said he does not care and he wants all the money back and that too very soon. My mother tried to speak I stopped her. I said to him that I can not agree to this as I need my money and benefits both. He shouted “aap log yahan se bhag jaiye”! We all stood from there and started to go out, and he said “manish, dili main do-do hazar rupaye mein murder ho jate hain, hawa bhi nahi lagegi ki manish bansal kaun tha”. On hearing this, my mother shouted and abused him rigorously and we three (me, my brother and my mother) went out together. The whole office had collected hearing her shouting at very high pitch. People from adjoining offices had also come to see as to what was happening. We came out of the building and left the place immediately.

W. After we left, in just five minutes time, a person (who did not disclose his identity and having No.[protected]) called me on my mobile and said that he is calling from Lucknow on behalf of Mr. Roopesh Verma and tried to intimidate me but I cut the line.

Under the circumstances mentioned here in above I am left with no other alternative except to seek the support of authorities for the safety of lives and property of my family members and me. I therefore request you to kindly save the lives of my family members and me from the threats of Mr. Roopesh Verma and his accomplice and also protect me from any untoward incident which can be caused by Mr. Roopesh Verma and his accomplice. I have no enmity with any body and there are no criminal records/ proceedings ever initiated against me. In case any untoward incident occurs with me or my family, Mr. Roopesh Verma and his accomplice (including the Bank Persons) shall be responsible for the same.
          Now days many companies are rising very fastly and they collect huge amount from the investors, then no one knows where about these companies person have gone. i m fully agree with this complain, and these type of companies have to be banned or to check throughly what exactly they do with investors money
          I have invested in this company and have been helpful,
          The company might have by mistake given those post dated cheques for the same year and the person who had received those cheques cleverly en cashed them.But the accountant might got the discrepancies and alerted the director.This has prevented the unlawful gain of the complainant.Now after meeting with some crooked lawyer he is preparing all cock and bulls story.
          these types of various companies has been bluffed to many people. please avoid this.
          U FOOL MAKING WRONG STATMENT AS I KNOW YOU
          AND IN THIS STORY I FEEL Y ARE WRONG AND CHEATED THE COMPNY
          IT IS CLEARLY THE FAULT OF COMPANY NOBODY SHOULD INVEST IN THIS BAD COMPANY
          IT IS VERY BAD COMPANY RUN BY MUSLIM TERRORISTS GO AND CHECK FOR YOURSELF
          PLEASE OTHER CHEATED PEOPLE POST COMMENT HERE DO NOT BE AFRAID OF THESE MUSLIM TERRORISTS
          This is a wrong aligation
          I would like to react only when Mr Verma's rejoinder to the allegations made by the complainant is available. Otherwise, as already commented elsewhere, I have never found myself in trouble with the company. For coming to any conclusion, we must have the other side of the story as well. Of course, there are goonda elements in the whole world. But to show such goondaism for a particular person is unthinkable! Will Mr Verma oblige?
          hang up these types of persons like verma and other bladdy.
          bul
          what nonsense have you written like an essay
          cant you condense it and put it brief
          in the entire case dont really understand what have you written
          There is no cheque bounce!
          there is no case of om sai nath running away!
          then whey have you written a book which makes no sense!!!
          Why didn't you complaint to Police or any corruption department or FIR against company for threatining your life?
          ghand me nahi hai dhum aur dhula bhanege hum, jab ghand me nahi tha guda to kahe lanka me kuda, ye sab khawat aapke liye hai
          Many person invested in the given plan & they getting their payment in time
          Hi All,

Read this for yourself. There is a reference to this company in this article. It seems that SEBI is going to institute an enquiry into this company

abey behan...do, ab tumhari yeh company kaha gai?. abey mike, tere gaand fut gaye kya, ab tu essay likh lena is company ke uper
          i would like to register case on cort against rupesh varma. so tell me right way.
          cont no [protected].
          I WOULD LIKE TO REGISTER CASE AGAINST rupesh varma. so tell me right way.
          cont no [protected]
          I would like to register case on cort against Rupesh Verma. So plz tell me right way. Contact no. [protected]. Amrish Tyagi