SIFY MALL Complaints & Reviews

amimrinalsinha
I booked a land line phone (Beetel phone, model no. B 80) from sify mall on 03.08.2010. The transaction ID is SM0408100001. The item was supposed to be delivered on 12.08.2010. But till date it has not been delivered. I called up the customer care on the phone no. 08025208795 many a times. But either they misguided me or there was no response from their side. I am enclosing the print screen of my order as well.

Mrinal Sinha

Sify — Non-Delivery of product ordered on Sify Shopping

I had ordered an Umrao Jaan DVD priced Rs. 99.00 from Sify Shopping on 1st Dec'07 (Order number: s[protected]m) . I had also paid through credit card on the same day.
The website had claimed that the product would be usually delivered in 3-5 days. But it has not been delivered yet. Worse still, Ihave got no reply to the mails I sent them regarding this. This kind of behaviour from a top shopping site is highly regreattable.

I request Sify to deliver my product ASAP.

SIFY MALL — My Order not Delivered

I am really fed up with Sify mall online shoping I order a product details as:

My ORDER DETAILS

Shipping & Handling Charges: 45.00
Discounts(-): 0.00
Gift Coupon Credits(-): 0.00
Grand Total (Rs): 444.00

I Called many time on customer care and mail also but they not respond.

Please help me...

Pravesh Sharma
Mob:[protected]

SIFY MALL — product not delivered-money not returned

I hav placed an order for camera with Sify mall on 19/10/08 and the payment was made then and there by credit card. Therein after no information was recieved regarding despach or delivery. When the customer care was contacted (that too with much difficulty) they had irresponsible answer. Several compliants and e-mails sent was not properly replied. No person from the customer care contacted. Till date my complaint is left unredresed.

SIFY MALL — Delay poor quality wroong items

I had in November 2008 ordered several items under orders[protected], 349, 993 and 1085, as shipping was free and orders abover Rs. 1000 merited gold coins. 3 out of four items ordered under[protected] were sent after several email and telephonic complaints after a month from date of debit to my account and even then the items did not conform to the advertised products. Instead of a two fold black umbrella of good quality I was sent a garish yellow three fold umbrella and instead of free size camera cases with straps I received canon cyber shot cases without straps useless for anything but that type of camera or mobiles. Under order 00671085, I was sent a Ganesh on a stand instead of Ganesha in a small temple offered and was asked to return the same which I did on 27.11.08. Now it is exactly one month and I am yet to receive the replacement or a proper reply as to the wherabouts of the item sent back or status of its replacement . Sify mall has absolutely no control over the quality of products or over the vendors. For eg even after a month they are still waiting for a reply to email sent to the vendors. Why cant they use a telephone for exepeditiously solving customer complaints? Poor quality, great delays in receipt of items ordered and absolutely no commitment on the part of the customer executives to resolve issues. I request you to please take up the matter with the Sify mall.
I have placed a Order on 10th Feb'09 as a Valentains day gifft to my woudby

Order number :- S[protected]m

Address to delivery:- P.KrishnaVeni
B-167, Kambar Street
Block -4
Neyveli -607801
Tamil Nadu

Status show in net :- Order is Fully Ready for Dispatch (frm past three days)

But still not yet delivered to the above address, Can you please mail me the current status of my order &

Kindly try to deliver as soon as possible, Hope it's deliver soon.

Ilango Thanikodi
i won 3rd price in the reneval offer now i wanted to buy mp3 player but i dont know what to do in the 3rd step

SIFY MALL — Very Poor Service,irresponsibleness towards customer., never buy online from sify

this is regarding my online purchase of digital camera canon A580 from sify mall, and my order no is s[protected]m dated[protected]. after so many days gone but my order is still panding . they promise me to deliver my product with in 7-9 days but till date the status of my order is still in process. when i call sify customer care they always said that the product will deliver to u with in time and always said that your complaint will solve with in 24 hours but i do not know when will that 24 hours come . this is my big mistake that i order to sify mall. i think that they are unadle to give me the product. i reccomend every body on net not to buy products through SIFY MALL. and i am also file a case on sify in consumer court.
You are requested to look into the matter and take action against Sify company for cheating general public in this way
thanks
I PLACED AN ORDER FOR A MOBILE PHONE WITH SIFY MALL ON 28-02-09. PAYMENT FOR THAT GOT DEBITED TO MY CREDIT CARD A/C ON 09-03-09.I REPEATEDLY ENQUIRED ABOUT THE STATUS OF MY ORDER AND DELIVERY OF THE ORDERED PRODUCTS.SIFY PEOPLE SEEM TO BE HIGHLY IRRESPONSIBLE TOWARDS THEIR CUSTOMERS.THEY ARE NOT EVEN READY TO CANCEL MY ORDER AND REFUND MY MONEY.IN FACT, THEY DO NOT GIVE PROPER REPLIES TO QUERIES OF THEIR CUSTOMERS.PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM SIFY MALL.

Sifymall — Non deliveryof book

I ordered 2 books from SIFY Mall for my wife who recently became a mother.

After few days I am informed that one of the books is out of print, the money paid for this book would be credited back to me account.

The other book was mentioned to have been dispatched ! This was mentioned in January, 2 emails later and one more phone call today 20/March/09 I am still waiting for my other book

The height of ineffeciency was the email today telling me I ordered the book to be cancelled !

Writing to them does not bring any results except they telling me to wait !

s[protected]m book name BREASTFEEDING: A GUIDE FOR NEW MOTHERS

I am very much regretting ordering from SIFYMALL.

A dissapointed customer.

[protected]@yahoo.com
I had placed order for 4 books to be gifted to my wife vide Order #10683 (SM[protected]) . SIFY does not have stock of the books which are displayed in the site. We have called several times to their office in bangalore and we were promised various dates of despatch. Even for refunds we have to wait for 7 to 10 days. It is the worst service ever seen. If the books are not available then it should not be displayed in the site.

Sifymall — Non-Delivery of products

I had ordered 4 products on oct 12 with sifymall.

after several days that is on oct 20 my parents only received one of the four items that too not that I had ordered. The rest of the three items were not delivered. I have called customer care as well sent several e-mails but these guys are non responsive. These guys are total fruad.
We ordered some flowers for our parents anniversary- order status shows shipped but our gift was not delivered to right place. i have raised many queries but no one seems to be interested in investigating or even give me any answers. Very disappointed that company cares nothing about issues resolution or customer satisfaction.

I will not order again and tell as many people as can to stay away from Sifymall.
ya there costumer care is very bad
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Kamal Jain
    I had placed an order (No. 14528) for CITIZEN CH 606 DIGITAL BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR 606 for INR 1039.00 on 30th October 2009 and received a defective item much after their promised date of delivery and writing umpteen emails. I intimated about the defective item to them, and then to my dismay, instead of picking up the item they advised me to send it to their Banglore office at my own cost. However, reluctantly I did send the BP monitor and ever since I am waiting for the replacement, whereas I have written to them quite a few times about this.
    In their last response, Sify Mall had promised to update me about the status of shipping of replacement but they have stopped responding after that. I feel cheated.

SIFY MALL — bad service and incorrect product

Good morning,

I had 2 orders with SIFY mall

S No Order Number Order Date Payment Type Order Status Total Amount
    1 s[protected]m 2nd Apr'08 HDFC Bank Internet Banking Order is Fully Dispatched Rs. 320.00/-
    2 s[protected]m 31st Mar'08 HDFC Bank Internet Banking Order is Inprocess Rs. 345.00/-

s[protected]m :

the order was this product

New Swimming Pool / Water Pool
    You Save : Rs. 153.00

About the Product : New Swimming Pool / Water Pool
    # New Attractive Swimming Pool / Water Pool
    # Best Quality Water Pool Available
    # Enjoy this summer with fun with this Pool that's easy to set up in any backyard!, or even inside the House
    # The pool has rigid, heavy duty PVC embossed sidewall and a permanently attached sturdy vinyl bottom! Ample water capacity allows for lots of hours of enjoyment .
    # Just unroll and flip open and it's ready to fill! No assembly, so preparation is a snap!.
    # Permanently attached sturdy vinyl bottom.
    # Water capacity (100% of wall height): (100 L)
    # Dimensions (+/-) 44inch x 10inch

I RECEIVED A 24” X6” INFLATABLE POOL WORTH RS 86.

(http://shopping.sify.com/Kids_Store/By_Categories/Toys_and_Games/Inflatable_Toy...

THE SECOND ORDER WAS FOR A SCHOOL BAG, WHICH NOW HAS BEEN CANCELLED AS IS OUT OF STOCK.

MY ISSUES ARE
    A. I HAVE BEEN CALLING SIFY FROM THR 5TH APRIL FOR THE BAG BUT THEY KEPT SAYING IS UNDER PROCESS. 2 COMPLAINTS WERE LOGGED ONE NUMBER IS 6720247.

TODAY, 15APR I HAVE BEEN INFORMED BY A MR. DHANRAJ THAT THIS HAS BEEN CANCELLED AS THE PRODUCT IS OUT OF STOCK. HE TRIED TO CALL ME ON 13 APRIL AT 1020 BUT SAYS MY PHONE WAS NOT AVAILABLE.

IT HAS BEEN 2 DAYS SINCE AND NO CALLS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED.

WHY THE DELAY

SHOULD NOT HAVE SIFY KNOWN THE PRODUCT WAS OUT OF STOCK WHEN I CALLED ON THE 5TH APRIL CHASING THIS.

WHY NO EMAIL

B.
    THE WRONG POOL.

I ASKED MR. DHANRAJ WHAT DO WE DO NOW THAT THE WRONG PRODUCT WAS RECEIVED. AS PER HIM HE WILL HAVE IT COLLECTED AND ONCE RECEIVED WILL SEND THE CORRECT ONE OUT. I WAS WHY DON’T You DO IT AT THE SAME TIME. HE IS NO THIS IS THE PROCEDURE AND I WILL FOLLOW THIS ONLY.

I WAS OK CANCEL THE ORDER AND REFUND MY MONEY. HE IS OK WILL HAVE IT COLLECTED THEN ONLY WILL CANCEL THIS AND THEN BEGIN PROCESSING THE REFUND.

I WAS OK HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO BE COLLECTED
    MR. DHANRAJ : 48 HRS
    ME : WHAT IF NOT COLLECTED
    MR. DHANRAJ : YOU CAN CALL ME AND SAY IT HASN’T BEEN,

WHAT KIND OF SERVICE IS THIS? IS THIS ANY WAY FOR THE INCHARGE AT THE HELP DESK TO SPEAK? I AM SHOCKED AT HIS CALLOUSNESS AND INDIFFERENCE.

I ASKED HIM IS IT MY FAULT THAT THE WRONG PRODUCT HAS BEEN DELIVERED.
    MR. DHANRAJ : IT IS NOT MY FAULT and I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT HAS BEEN DILIVERED.
    WHEN I GAVE HIM DETAILS THAT I RECEIVED A 24” INFLATABLE POOL HE ASKS ME TO SPELL IT….I RETORTED ITS YOUR PRODUCT GO ON THE NET AND TAKE THE SPELLING DOWN.

HE HAS AGITATED ME EXTREMELY AND INSTEAD OF PACIFYING ME AND REASSURING ME ABOUT SIFY HE HAS SHATTERED THE IMAGE.

PLEASE SOMEONE CHASE THIS AND LET ME KNOW

A) WHEN WILL MY REFUND BE PROCESSED
    B) WHAT WILL HAPPEN ABOUT THE INCORRECT POOL.

A new complaint has been logged
    Complaint- 6757413 for the wrong pool

Best Regards
    Dianne

Sifymall — Cheating by sifymall

I had purchased 2 caps online from Sifymall by paying in advance the entire amount. The estimated date of delivery was within 5-7 days as mentioned on the website. However, even after 16 days, I did not receive the product. I called Sifymall several times after the cap were not delivered even after 7 days. However, the sifymall customer care exec. only cheated by saying that the product will be dispatched soon. I got an automated message and a complaint no. but no one bothered to call on my telephone and I received no specific e-mails from Sifymall. They cheated me and I urge the other online buyers that they should be aware of this incident happened to me before they purchase anything from Sifymall.

SIFY MALL — Defect in Product

I have purchased a Need For Speed Gaming CD from Sify Mall. I got the delivery at right time. But I am not able to install the game due to defect in CD. I have complained to Sify for this issue with complaint number 7749693 last week, they haven't taken any actions on this and also they didn't contacted me after this. Please help me out in the replacement of my gaming CD.

Santosh Nemani

SIFY MALL — mp3 player bought from this company is not working

I have told the company before about my problem but there is no response from their side.Please understand my problem and take suitable steps to solve it.
    I bought a mp3 player from sify mall on 3 dec.Its product code is s[protected]m.I got it on 10 dec, but it is not working.The problem is that it is not getting charged.Please response soon.
    Thank you.
    I had made a purchase from sify mall with following description:

Order Number : s[protected]m
    Order Date :[protected]:26:38

The product was IPOD ORIGINAL QUALITY HEADPHONES :

The pic shown in that link was that of IPOD's head phone..
    and there was 6 months warranty and original quality headphone's promise.

BUT WHAT I GOT WAS soem cheap Chinese made roadside headphones.
    Despite several mails...I have not heard back from them.

Please help me resolve this issue.

Cheaters like SIFY MALL are out n loose and cheating and making profits.. WE HAVE TO STOP THEM.

Nipun

SIFY MALL — Did not receive the order

I have ordered a Nikon Coolpix camera along with a pouch a battery charger and a 2GB memory card on 21st of April 2010 (order #-SM[protected]).I was supposed to receive the camera by 2nd May however it is 5th May I have not yet received the order and the status still shows as READY TO SHIP. I tried to contact the sify customer care[protected] and also at[protected] and also mailed them at [protected]@indiaplaza.in. I have also launched a service ticket CNT[protected] but none is answered or replied. Please help me out as my debit card has been instantly charged however no product is delivered and the committed date is already missed. Please let me know or contact me at [protected] or mail me at dipannita.[protected]@wipro.com. Please help.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances