SMS Complaints & Reviews

PGanesh Nayak
Received a message as under

"congratulations) you are winner of naaptol company tv show (:naptol company) you win-1st prizes (Tatasafari) and amount price of 12, 40, 148.00/- registration service charge on-deposite only for 8500 detail contact me -7256904467
Helpline no-8969854507
Call time 9:00 am to 04:00pm 08-09-2017thanksl"

I think the above message is a hoax. I also received a phone call today about my purchase of drilling machine recently from you and confirming the message sent above. Also calling for my account number etc.
I wish to know how the information gone to the above source including the phone number?
I request you to probe this as such messages could damage your reputation.
A line in reply is solicited.
P. Ganesh nayak. L
Updated by PGanesh Nayak Sep 08, 2017
Recd.a message as under
"congratulations)you are winner of NAAPTOL company tv show (:Naptol company )you win-1st prizes (tatasafari)and amount price of 12, 40, 148.00/- registration service charge on-deposite only for 8500 detail contact me -[protected]
Helpline no-[protected]
call time 9:00 am to 04:00pm[protected]thanks"
I also received a call about my recent purchase of drilling machine and also asking for bank account etc.
I think the above is a hoax.I would like to know how the information has gone to the above source.
Pl.probe this as the same can damage your reputation
With regards
P.Ganesh Nayak.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unsolicited Phone Calls

Sudharshan Sudhu
    I have taken icici bank paydirect card but iam unable to use that card to with draw my salary as the card is blocked due to wrong entry of pin number. I have visited icici bank but still iam facing the problem, when i tried to unblock the card by calling the customercare number the ivr is saying that i need to call from my registered number but i have called from my registered number only. Please solve the issue asap.
    Card no.4629520379234792
    Updated by Sudharshan Sudhu May 18, 2017
    unblock card
    Dear Sudharshan Sudhu,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
    Dear sir

My name is ravindra and my user id is ravindra3643 . My a/c now blocked some security reson i dont know why .
    I m u r silver card custmor so please

Please unblocked my a/c
    Dear sir

I m u r silver card custmor so please

Please unblocked my a/c

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

payal284
      I am getting SMS on my mobile 9326903346 from snapdeal.com.
      Please unsubscribe me from all type of SMS

SMS — messaging problem of bsnl

My mobile no. is [protected] and I'm not receiving messages since Wednesday and I have given complain in BSNL Customer care many times but no action has been taken by them up till now so please take necessary action against BSNL.

SMS — you have won GBP 250,000.00 in 2009

I have recieved an SMS on 3rd May, 2009 at 17:14 IST from LM-SPDCINFO. With the following content:
      [protected][protected][protected]

Congratulations!!! you have won GBP 250, 000.00 in 2009 (SHELL) INTL Mobile Draw.
      Wining To claim your prize Contact Mr. Thoma via E-mail: [protected]@live.com.
      Sender: LM-SPDCINFO

My email id is [protected]@yahoo.co.in
      I have recieved an SMS on 6th May, 2009 at 08:35 IST content:

Congratulations!!! you have won 300, 000.00 GBP in 2009 (SHELL) INTL Mobile Draw.
      Wining To claim your prize...email us via: uk [protected]@live.com

senders name TM-TREASURY
      This a some sort of fraud for more details refer to shell website. I will try to post the details on my blog http://sidhulive.wordpress.com as soon as posible after complete study of the fraud. As i and some of my relatives have been receiving the same sms.

SMS — TA-Winners

I got a sms stating that "YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS GBP 200.000 IN THE NOKIA MOBILE DRAW 2009. TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE CONTACT DR.ANTHONY WITH UR FULL DETAILS VIA EMAIL dr.[protected]@yahoo.com

I want to know whether this information is true.

SMS — INCOMING SMS GETTING CHARGED

My mobile number is[protected]prepaid number). Since 2 days I am getting sms messages on Bhagawat Gita and getting charged on same sms.for Rs.1/- on each message. Actually I am not activate for those sms messages. It is very much in convinient to me. Please de activate the same and don't send those messages in future and don't charge again.

V.V.MADHAVA RAO
      i receive your sms my cell phone but i am not understanding your sms so i resqucite that give
      full infermation my cell phone ok
      sandeep jain
      i hav d sam problem...my no. [protected]
      plss help me ...!
      I have Recieved a message as:-

"Your mobile number have won 1,000,000.00GBP in our 2009 Chevron Splash Promo UK. For cliams contact mark white Email: [protected]@cheveron.net, Tel: [protected]. From Message Centre [protected]

Is it True or Fake please advise.
      I too received the same message to my Tata Indicom Mobile. I think its a fake message, One thing can be done is to regfister the complaint against the same at Police Station.
      Yes i have also got this type of message
      full infermation my cell phone ok
      kamlesh chaudhary
      i got massage that your mobile number have won 1, 000, 000, 00gbp in our 2009 chevron splash promo uk.
      so...my mobile no.[protected], [protected], [protected]
      and id is www.saahil.[protected]@gmail.com
      Hey! it should be fake message. Kindly ignore such type of message & register complaint to complaint register at Mobile Network Provider.

SMS — Award from Chevrolet Splash Promo UK

Award from Chevrol Splash Promo UK
      I have Recieved a message on my mobile no.[protected] as:-

Is it True or Fake please advise.
      I have recieved a massage by you dated 24 /10/09 evening at 05:03:33pm under my mobile no.[protected] that is "CONGRAT YOU HAVE WON 250, 000 POUNDS IN 2009
      DEMO (SHELL) INTL MOBILE DRAWS. WINNING #2, TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE CONTACT
      DR. JOHN VIA WMAIL: [protected]@live.com"
      I have consult my legal advisor about that massage. He just sugggest me first you send one massage at your site than after what they said checket than after will go legal step to then.
      plese reply me as soon as possibale
      thanking y
      DEMO (SHELL) INTL MOBILE DRAWS. WINNING #2, TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE CONTACT
      DR. JOHN VIA WMAIL: [protected]@live.com"
      plese reply me as soon as possibale
      thanking y
      I got sms from ta-winners.that is i have been selected for 2009 DEMO INTL CELLULAR DRAW of RS.250000. I want to know this is true or not?

Please reply via phone.

PH:[protected]
      I got sms in my mobile like YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED FOR THE 250, 000, POND IN 2009 DEMO INTL CELLULAR DRAW FOR MORE INFORMATION SEND YOUR DETAILS TO DR.JOHN
      EMAIL:[protected]@live.com.I had contact with him.He gave HEATHROW COURIER EXPRESS LIMITED ADDRES.I had contact with that particular courier express.they ask RS.15, 200 to deliver my parcel.I want to know this is true or not.

PH :[protected]
      EMAIL :[protected]@yahoo.com
      i have get one sms the sms is Your mobile no have won 1, 000, 000.00 GBP in our 2009Chevron Splash Promo UK.
      i want to know that is fake or real.
      i have received a message from TM Offer states that Congrates! your mobile number has won $250000, 000 POUNDS in on-going INTEI Mobile award 2009 to claim contact DR.GOODMAN by email [protected]@live.com so if its true please kindly contact through dis number [protected] I will be very grateful to you .
      I have been receiving contineous SMS from India Today Book group offering unwanted items. I want to stop them as they are of no use to me and also they disturb me every now as and when I receive SMS. The frequency of the SMS is almost one SMS per hour.

Request you to stop sending SMS to me immediately as I can not find any option on their site to unscribe them.

My mobile no. is [protected].
      SIR,
      I HAVE WON 250000 POUNDS IN 2009 DEMO (SHELL) INTL MOBIL DRAWS.WINNING #2, TO CLAIM YOURS PRIZE DR.GOODMAN VIA EMAIL:[protected]@live.com.I WISH TO KNOW WHETHER THIS IS A TRUE MESSAGE REQUEST YOU TO SEND ME FURTHER INSTRUCTION IN THIS REGARD .
      THANKING YOU.
      NAME:AMIT KUMAR PASWAN
      FATHER'S NAME:LATE KALI PRASHAD PASWAN.
      BAGHMARA

dist. sri ganganagar
      rajasthan

[protected]@yahoo.com
      sir

i have phone no [protected] ihave received sms from 53030 but when i request for stop, i received sms you are not subscrbied any package, but later they had deducted rs90/- and send message your package has been renewed from no[protected]. kindly stop the message & help me
      dear sir

my cell jamed those bollywood msg comes from 566630.
      plz stop this stupid news of bollywood . stop this service.
      My mobile numbers are [protected], [protected](prepaid numbers). Since 2 days I am getting sms messages on unwanted jokes and getting charged on same sms.for Rs.1/- on each message. Actually I am not activate for those sms messages. It is very much in convinient to me. Please de activate the same and don't send those messages in future and don't charge again.
      i got a sms from you to my mobile number like
      "your mobile number has won you GBP 200,000.00 in coca cola int'l Mobile draw, to claim your name, address mobile# to "

please send SMS to [protected]@gmail.com about this SMS
      i got a sms from you to my mobile number like
      "your mobile number has won you GBP 200,000.00 in 2011 coca cola int'l Mobile draw, to claim your name, address mobile# to "
      [protected]@live.com
      someone sending me sms from this site, plz this is kindly request to you stop these sms, my number is [protected]..
      i dont want sms from sanpdeal, i m getting disturb daily . thank you.
      I am getting daily SMS from SNAPDEAL.com
      Please unsubscribe me from getting SMS of all types.
      stop sms from mginger
      Stop SMS Alerts!!!
      I Would Like To Bring To The Notice Of www.mginger.com That I Hardly Read Their SMS Alerts. There SMS Alerts Have Started To Irritate Me. I Logged On To their Site To Disable SMS Notifications But There Was No Such Option Available. So I Use This Medium to Bring To Notice The Discomfort Faced By Me Dude To www.mginger.com.

Please Unsubscribe Me From the SMS Alerts. My Mobile Number Is [protected]
      I Believe That My Problem Will Be Resolved At The Earliest.

Thank You.

mayur

SMS — stop sms

STOP sending me sms of jeetle products on [protected] number.
      its god
      Msg not send problem
      From last night
      Plz solve as fast as possible
      Having Airtel 4g SIM
      Phone is redmi Y1 lite
      Dear Customer Mandate reference no: HDFC[protected] issued to CAMDEN TOWN TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD with value Rs. 60000.00 and frequency ADHO is received today for processing. In case of any issue please get in touch with your branch.

Why I received this SMS. Why they are issuing it to some Pvt ltd without notifying me
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Health & Beauty

surya1044
        U will get SMS from Moblie No: 08374337605 that they have lady clients want to satisfy them and they will pay u for that they will ask commission of 30% pay first it is fraud and cheating

sms — cheating and ripoff

Please dont entertain Justdial marketing for leeds or do not take advise the advise is based on who ever pays more money even if the product is peice of they will package it as gold. they will come to traders asking for advertisements and with a fixed fee and once you have taken the service they will start the BLACKMAILING process. I would like to invite all others who have been striken by this blackmail process to make a forum and clen this scum out of market. I have initiated the process already and i have evidences of the blackmail. Try and call for their marketing representatives they will come and bookyou on their list of cheating they will transfer leeds till 10 days and then they will say some one has paid premium more than you thats why u are not getting the leeds so increase your BID you will not be informed on this process initially and you will be backstabbed after the money has been taken. The refunds will never be given WHAT MORE CAN CHEATERS DO. MOre info comming soon with other cases...

sms — cheating

i have been invested 1 lakh above in ORANGE SMS.NET (It is the sub branch of DASHA in himayat nagar hyderabad)they gave me 102 ids and they gave me receapt this all process has done on june month till now i didnt get any single return of my money the office is closed not only orange sms even dasha is also has been closed.no body knows any information about managing director mohan .could u please check it and tell me what is going on
        tanking you
        simply cheating poor people
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Sexual Abuse

jayaavenger
          i am receiving sms regarding submission of phot, photo id and address proof as per govt. norms. i have an active and un iterrupted mobile connection since Aug. 2006 till now i have submitted the above mentioned documents thrice ( at the time of submission of form at rajesh general stores, medical square, nagpur in aug 2006, second time at airtel centre, khamla, nagpur and finally some 20 days before at tajshree, nandanvan, nagpur ) I am receiving the sms daily though i have submitted the documents. please instruct your agencies to furnish the same to govt. agency and update the record. As i am enjoying un interrupted network it means my documents are updated. please ensure to take care of the customers. thanks.
          Jayant Wanjalkar

Im receiving repeated sms from[protected] to my cell[protected]. on an average 500 times same sms un less and until new msg forwarded from above reliance cell. It is very much troubling me. kindly arrange to find the problem and solve the same at the earliest.
          even i am facing the same problem.Repeated messages are coming from a certain (Reliance) prepaid number.Not sure where to call.As it is customer service in India sucks, Because we Indians are inferior in many ways.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

helpmeindia.com
            dear friends

we paid for sms earning 125rs
            they said" u can earn 15,000rs by sending sms from ur mobile for this u have to registration fees: 125rs
            we paid by cash in bank account im sharing u that contact number and bank account details.

now he removed his advertisement and Switched off his mobile number.

i want tell u > never pay amount payment by newspaper classified or internet advertise.

1. never believe on internet advertise, if it is free publish blog/free advertise by "free website add post"

i hope u got my point!

im sharing with u that person contact + bank account details.

ACOUNT HOLDER NAME: MR.SUMIT KUMAR

ACOUNT NO:499210110001903

BANK NAME: BANK OF INDIA (RANCHI, JHARKHAND)

fees:125rs/-

EMAIL ID: [email protected]

CONTACT NO:09386620727

*****
            dear sir/madam
            SAME PROBLEM WITH ME

we paid to this person 125rs for registration fee, in his bank account now he is not responding to our phone call and this person removed his advertise from other free posting add.

regards
            DEAR FRIEND,

even we are cheated by that . we paid him 2125/- rs as we 17 friends were going to join this job. now his no. is switched off and website is also not available.

now we are going to make FRI against this fraud man. friends be with us to teach lesson to that fraud.
            contact me on : [protected]

regards
            pankaj yadav
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

shankarys
              An sms had been recieved from hot diamonds, stating that my number has been awarded 700000$ in hot diamond lottery 2010 for claim they asked me to email personal contact details to [email protected] .

Please suggest

hot diamonds award — getting sms that you have won 700000 pounds

I got a sms given as "You have been awarded 700,000 pounds in HOT DIAMOND AWARD 2010. for claims, contact Email: [protected]@hotmail.com with the Tel No. as +[protected] Kindly help me in this regard.
              I got some mail from the following company o[censored]K. All that concerned contact with me and charged me more and more amount as a Indian Rupees. Already frauded frm Coca Cola Company, So I am not agree for any payment .So I requested you kindly solved problem and help me in this regards. Thank you.

Yours faithfully

INCLIVE inconjunction with the MICROSOFT WINDOWS.MSN/YAHOO WINDOWS,
              collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online,
              among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo, Hotmail and various Microsoft
              window users, we only select five people as our winners, through electronic
              balloting System without the winner applying.
              Msn/Yahoo Lottery Prize must be claimed not later than 13 days from
              the date of this Notification after the Draw date in which Prize has
              won.Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.

These are your identification numbers:

the release of your funds as soon as you contact him. For security
              reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential
              till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of
              our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of
              this program, Please be warned.
              Attached here is the claim verification and funds release form. You are
              expected to fill and submit to the event manager.

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM
              13.ZIP CODE:_____________________________
              14:NATIONALITY:___________________________
              15:Your Reference and Batch number at the top of this mail:

To file for your claim, please fill and submit your verification form
              to our events manager immediately via email.

(CONTACT EVENTS MANAGER)
              Name:Dr Benny Martins.
              E-mail:[protected]@live.com
              Tell:[protected]
              Once again congratulations...
              (Msn/Yahoo Lottery Games/Lottery Coordinator).

Reply Forward

|Binay Sarkar to msndepartmentc.
              show details May 31

INCLIVE inconjunction with the MICROSOFT WINDOWS.MSN/YAHOO WINDOWS,
              collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online,
              among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo, Hotmail and various Microsoft
              window users, we only select five people as our winners, through electronic
              balloting System without the winner applying.
              Msn/Yahoo Lottery Prize must be claimed not later than 13 days from
              the date of this Notification after the Draw date in which Prize has
              won.Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.

These are your identification numbers:

the release of your funds as soon as you contact him. For security
              reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential
              till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of
              our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of
              this program, Please be warned.
              Attached here is the claim verification and funds release form. You are
              expected to fill and submit to the event manager.

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM

1.FULL NAMES:BINAY SARKAR
              2.ADDRESS:VILLAGE- WEST GOSSAIRHAT, POST OFFICE - GOSSAIRHAT BANDAR, DISTRICT - COOCH BEHAR, PIN NO.- 736172, WEST BENGAL (INDIA)
              3.SEX:MALE
              4..AGE: 37 YEARS (DATE OF BIRTH - 29/05/1973)
              5.MARITAL STATUS:MARRIED
              6.OCCUPATION:INSURANCE AGENT
              7.E-MAIL ADDRESS:[protected]@gmail.com
              8.TELEPHONE NUMBER: [protected]
              9.AMOUNT WON:750, 000.00 (Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousands, Great Britain Pounds Sterling)
              10.STATE:WEST BENGAL
              11.COUNTRY: INDIA
              12.NEXT OF KIN:_____________
              13.ZIP CODE: [protected]
              14:NATIONALITY: INDIAN
              15:Your Reference and Batch number at the top of this mail:REF. NO.- XYL/[protected]/05, BATCH NO.- 24/00319/IPD

To file for your claim, please fill and submit your verification form
              to our events manager immediately via email.

(CONTACT EVENTS MANAGER)
              Name:Dr Benny Martins.
              E-mail:[protected]@live.com
              Tell:[protected]
              Once again congratulations...
              (Msn/Yahoo Lottery Games/Lottery Coordinator).

2) fromCHEVRON OIL COMPANY <[protected]@live.com>
              [protected]@gmail.com

dateWed, Jun 23, 2010 at 3:12 PM
              subjectRe: Arrival Date /Time: 24th June 2010 - 9:00 a.m (INDIA TIME)
              mailed-bylive.com

hide details 3:12 PM (1 hour ago)

Attn: Dear Esteemed Winner (BINAY SARKAR),

With all due respect, I Dr. Tim Raymond the processing officer from Chevron Texaco Oil Company, have been waiting for you to contact me for the delivery of your cash prize of $800, 000.00 USD (Eight Hundred Thousand united state dollars).

We are obliged to inform you that your winning prize has been processed, programmed, packaged and ready to be delivered to your door step in India through our diplomatic officer, This is to bring to your notice that the assigned diplomat Garrick Oxford responsible for the delivery of your consignment will arrive in India 24/6/2010 He shall contact you upon his arrival in India. I wish to let you know that you are required to provide him with a scanned copy of your Driver's license, International Passport or any valid Identity Card as proof of Identity.

Find the Diplomat Bio-Data’s below:
              1) Name of Diplomat Garrick Oxford
              2) E-mail: [protected]@hotmail.com
              3) Date of Departure: 23/6/2010
              4) Date of Arrival: 24/6/2010

Note that as soon as the consignment is cleared from the airport authorities, the diplomat shall proceed immediately for delivery in your residence and shall render any assistance you need for the depositing of your funds to your bank account, in this regard you are required to give the diplomat maximum co-operation to enable him to serve you better. The Diplomat will help you on the procedures for official registration there in India once it's cleared from the Authorities.

Let us know as soon as the diplomat arrived in India and please acknowledge the receipt of the mail and your willingness to receive the official diplomat.

Thanking you for your anticipated understanding.

Yours Sincerely,

Ref: UK/9420X2/68/GEO
              Batch: 074/05/ZY369/GEO

Dear Winner,

CONGRATULATIONS!

This is to inform you that you have been cleared a winner of the UNITED KINGDOM LOTTERY online Sweepstakes International program. I am happy to inform you that i have forwarded your details to Delegate for claims scarlet courier service.

Find below the details of the courier company.

SCARLET WORLD WIDE COURIER COMPANY
              (GLOBAL DELEGATE DELIVERY)
              NAME. DIP. MR.JONES
              Date of Departure:-May 30th 2010
              Arrival Date:- June 1th 2010.

In this regard we want you to be aware that our Delegate Mr. Jones will leave United Kingdom this evening to Deliver your winning package to you in person in INDIA. So you are advise to clear up your Winning package from the Custom Department as soon as the Delegate gets to INDIA. The amount needed to clear up your winning package from the Custom Office should be arrange by you to enable the Delegate to clear your package immediately.

Mr Jones the Delegate will give you a call immediate he arrives INDIA and also notify you through email. We hope this will be a better option for you. As soon as you clear up your winning package from our Delegate Jones, Kindly inform us for further correspondent and to update our company record.

Also note that your details have been forwarded to our Delegate Mr. Jones, as soon as you receive his phone call you are to proceed further with him so that your won price money can be deliver to your stated address

Note: Your won price will be arriving your country within 24 hours

COMPANY NAME _____________________________
              TEL______________________
              FAX ____________________
              COUNTRY ______________________

( Note: you are to Quote your complete names, Ref/Batch Numbers and your direct phone number so that they can honour your letter.Once again i say congratulations and always inform me with your dealings with the courier company.

Best Regard,

dateTue, Jun 1, 2010 at 1:41 PM
              subjectParcel Force Dispatch Services (Delivery Information)‏‏‏
              mailed-byhotmail.co.uk

hide details Jun 1

Images are not displayed.
              Display images below - Always display images from [protected]@hotmail.co.uk

Parcel Force Dispatch Services,
              Lytham House, 25 Caldecotte Lake Drive,
              Milton Keynes, MK7 8LE.
              United Kingdom.
              Our Ref: PFSDL/UK/REF/01/34/002

Dear Customer Binay Sarkar,

Good day to you. This is to inform you that we are in possession of your parcel that was send to our office by the (NOKIA PROMOTION UK). which is to be couriered to you.You are to please confirm your alternative mailing address to enable us dispatch your parcel immediately practise the organisations our organisation to conduct a proper verification of all parcels that we are to deliver to ensure that they are valid and safe.

Be rest assured that your parcel has been confirmed and delivery will be made once you have meet the necessary requirements.

We are a well established company offering courier and transport services 24hour a day for priority delivery of letters, parcels and consignments to any destination by road, air or sea. We have a substantial team of couriers available for motorcycle dispatch plus van driver couriers in all size vehicles from small vans up to 7.5 tone and international couriers for dispatch by road, sea or air.

PARCEL CODE TMCL-7P30-280D.
              Name: Binay Sarkar.
              Delivery Destination: Village - West Gossairhat, Post Office - Gossairhat Bandar, District - Cooch Behar, West Bengal (INDIA).

DELIVERY COST
              (24Hours DELIVERY)
              Courier charges ...100 .00 Pounds
              Administrative ... 70.00 Pounds
              Insurance ...100.00 Pounds
              TOTAL... £270.00 GBP = 26, 800 INR

The charges are a little high because of the insurance cover. we have undertaken in case of loss, damage or theft of your highly sensitive document.We assume all responsibilities in case of any eventualities.You are to make the payment through Our India account details.

You are to get back to this office for our account department payment information were you are to send the payment to through Our india account details so that we can commence delivery once we receive your payment.

As soon as we receive confirmation and evidence of payment of the above charges, we will dispatch your parcel immediately. The date and time of departure and expected date of delivery will be sent to you.

It will take twenty-four hours after confirmation of payment to get your parcel dispatched to you. You will be required to sign for the parcel and to do this, All orders not delivered within Five(5) working days from this communication will be returned. Please ensure that you confirm your delivery address.

We await your mail for the delivery fee payment account details.

Mr. Rings Martinia
              ===========================================================================
              Parcel Force Dispatch Services.
              ===========================================================================
              This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be legally privileged and are solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please delete this message and any attachment files, or contact Parcel Force Dispatch Services. All business is transacted under our Standard Trading Terms and Conditions. All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
              I received your message on[protected] thati won 700, 000 pounds in 2010 draw
              STATE:TAMILNADU,
              AGE:26 (02/06/84)
              CELL: [protected]
              CELL MODEL: NOKIA 1110
              i am recieved a message.your number won 700, 000pounds in hot diamond lottery award 2010.please send me details my phone no.[protected].my address country india, state punjab, disst.bholath, jilla kapurthala, village nangal lubana, name-jawinder singh, near janjghar.
              i am received a message from your no won 700, 000 pounds in hot diamond lottery award . please send me details my mob no.[protected] .my address country india, state punjab, distt amritsar my address is sarifpura street no 2 house no 4, near bus stand nd my name is Rakesh Vinayak..
              mohansundar
              iam received a massage from your number won 700, 000 in hot diamond lottery award 2011 please send me details my phone no.[protected] my adress country india, state tamil nadu, no.2 sandu lakshmanstreet tiruttani. dist.thiruvallur
              k.venkata ramana iam received a message from your number won 700, 000 in hot diamond lottery award 2011 please send me details my phone no. [protected] my adress country india, state andhra pradesh, visakhapatnam(dist)-530027. MY ADRESS; K.VENKATA RAMANA, AGE;46, DOORNO.18-184/1, CHANDRA NAGAR STREET, GOPALAPATNAM(P.O), VISAKHAPATNAM-DISTRICT PINCODE-530027, ANDHRAPRADESH STATE, INDIA. MY SON E-MAIL adress;[protected]@gmail.com
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Lottery and Sweepstake Emails

SMS — SMS from 52906

Guruprasad

I received a SMS from 52906 , the message is as follows
                "As a special offer, U can receive...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (5)

rahul prashant singh
                i receive a sms that i won 500000 GBP, O2 telecommunication... then they gave me a id to take my personal information, regarding the confermation. [email protected]

then i send some of my detailsof mine to them.

i get two mails from this id... they are asking me to deposit money to get the award money... they give some details of bank and person to whom to make payment,

BANK NAME: STATE BANK OF INDIA
                BANK BRANCH: VIKHROLI - INDIA
                ACCOUNT NAME: MEENA USMAN KHAN
                ACCOUNT NO.: 30181503967
                PAN NO.: AURPK4137B

please, arrest this person so that the whole group involved in this froud work can be identify. please take necessary actions.
                i want to know that what is this is it a joke? i want to know about this thing the reality of this sms
                i also want to know about this sms. it sounds like a joke only.some action should be taken against this sms. it is an exploiting sms.
                hi i also want to file my complaint, is it realy true or its a joke if its a joke den its a request 4m my side to please take sum serious axtion againgst such frauds
                your resume has been selected by company hrd.kindly contact by email immediate-technomac india ltd:-
                Complaint comments  Add a comment

Indian girl
                  My sisterinlaw posted an advertisement in addmag and free adds by giving my no. in the add. A unknown person sending unwanted sms to my mobile for my sisterinlaws name. If i call him he doesn't pick the call and if i ask him to call he won't call. His messages started coming from 23-8-2008 till date. Once he picked the call i scolded him, but later he made sending msgs more. He is asking to make friendship with him. Once i informed him that i am not the person that he is seaking for, but also he is asking me to make friendship with him. I am married women with a child, by this person my family is getting disturbed. I informed him regarding this, but he is not understanding. It has become a torcher to me. On 27-08-2008 i gave police complaint but still he didn't stopped sending msgs. Pls. someone help what to do to this person. This is His mobile no. 9241202467.
                  In two days, I got more than 60 SMS messages from mobile no: [protected] (India) sent by Makaan.com in connection with their property show at Kochi on 7th & 8th Feb 2009 .I am tired of this.Can you take action against this firm ? Thank you S P Lalan (Senior Citizen)
                  My mobile no: is [protected]

S P Lalan, 1F, Link Heights, Panampilly Nagar, Kochi 682036
                  i have recived some important sms on my relience mobile last year unfortunately i lost the messages and contact numbers of the persons.
                  what is the procedure to get the sms and contact numbers from relience.
                  Complaint comments  Add a comment