Sodexo

Sodexo Complaints & Reviews

Sodexo — PF payment not received [Resolved]

wipronaveen
Dear sir

This is Mr.Govinda rajan M G I am worked in MS sodaxo and applied my PF I get only message from...

Pratap.991
I have a Sodexo gift pass worth 1500. I went to a sweet house which is listed in the booklet provided in the Sodexo gift pass. The Owner of the Sweet house says " We don't accept Sodexo Gift Passes". I don't understand why these people playing with public.

Address: Biccha Reddy Sweet House
Chandanagar, Opposite Vijetha Super Market
Hyderabad - 500050.

Please do the needful.

Sodexo — 4 % extra charged [Resolved]

avpatil
    Jitendra Provision Stores Anand Nagar Sangvi Pune phone no[protected] Small Food Establishment has asked for 4% more...

bait and switch
    Sodexo presents themselves as the food and enviormental services company for hospitals. However, any hospital should could consider the following information BEFORE choosing to conduct business or better yet, if you want YOUR HOSPITAL associated with a company who hides behind out-of-town training for managers to have opportunities for extra marital affairs. In particular, the District Manager and the Manager in San Diego.

A manager from Sodexo San Diego (for whom Sodeox purchased the company from her father and has no experience other than "sleeping her way up the ladder for the past 15 years" hires people and tells prospective employees "We have two conferences or trainings per year". The Fall Conference is paid by us but the Spring Conference you must pay for your spouses expenses". Sounds like a fair deal!!!

Three weeks before the "conference or training" an employee was informed it was generally "frowned" upon for spouse's to attend. One had to determine "what was the sudden change in mind and tone?"

It was later discovered the Manager from San Diego and District Manager have engaged in an inappropriate relationship (affair). In addition, both parties are married to other people. If you review the Sodexo website, you will see a pitiful Laura Frazer looking crazy. (don't go to litigation or termination, I have your emails). Laura, if you are unhappy with your husband, leave him. In addition, you District Manager's wife is innocent and it is "inappropriate" for you to sleep with her husband. I am the president of a professional women's association in San Diego. When a female has an "inappropriate relationship with a married man who is her supervisor (can't call you a professional woman) it casts a dark cloud on all women. We want to break the glass ceiling but girls like you make it difficult.

In summary, obtain a university degree and stay away from married men
    Postscript Laura:

Your management team talked about your affair from April 12th-15. You were the "talk of the training".

rekhajha
      I have gone through several compliant that users have posted against Sodexo meal vouchers. I would like to draw the attention of SODEXO as well as all users on the recent law behind meal vouchers and the risk that they are taking in using vouchers. Why is Sodexo putting the users at risk? I am sure most of the users are taking this risk due to ignorance of the law. But, Sodexo being in this business should take care of the users by informing them clearly. IRDA regulated insurance sector when the insurance companies were taking consumers to ride. Who is regulating voucher companies? At least the Income tax department should take the initiative...
      As per the rules governing meal allowance ( refer Income tax site), meal voucher are tax exempt if the following conditions are fulfilled
      1) Used for food and beverages only - No grocery allowed
      2) Used during working hours by the employee
      3) Spend Rs. 50 per meal only and not the entire booklet in one go
      4) Can use them only in eating joints - (def.- eating joint in a place where people can sit and consume food)
      5) Vouchers are non transferable

This means that majority of the users are using Sodexo meal vouchers illegally and are liable to legal action. I am sure users would chuck meal vouchers and be a law abiding citizen.

This rule has been released by Income tax department in Dec 2009 and hence I can understand that the users are not aware of the same. But isn't Sodexo or the Income tax department not aware of this?

Through this forum, i would like to urge all the complainant to talk to their company and take legal opinion rather than using meal vouchers and posting complaints wherein they themselves are flouting the law!

Take care!
      Dear Writer,

Appreciate your efforts but you seem to be ill informed about the whole scheme. Please forward your contact info so that we can remove your doubts about the system.
      Dear Naren,

Would appreciate if you can update your thoughts on this platform itself. It will be helpful for a larger lot...
      I went to Monginis cake shop @ Sarvodaya nagar, Mulund (West), Mumbai to buy a cake.
      I asked them weather they are accepting Sodexo meal vouchers or not?
      Shop owner said "Yes".
      Then I chose one cake and asked for bill. The cake amount was 500Rs. I have him 500 Rs Sodexo meal voucher.
      Show owner said, "We will not accept 500 Rs Sodexo, Either give me 10% extra or pay half of the amount as cash and half of the amount with sodexo"
      I asked is that a rule from Sodexo ??
      Shop owner said, "SAB LOG lete hai, its nothing New."
      I said, "OK, FINE. Give me in written on Bill that, you will not accept Sodexo for full payment of the bill".
      Shop owner did not hesitate to give me in writing.
      After that I went scanned the bill and sent formal complaint to Sodexo.
      Few days did not get any response then after my few reminders, I got reply to contact some one.
      That person asked me to contact some ohter person.
      All this took more than 2 months still I am not getting any concrete response from Sodexo.

It seems SODEXO company is trying to protect them, They are the only one encouraging the Shop owners to ask for extra amount. This way they are fooling the common people.

We should stop accepting Sodexo meal vouchers.

If any one wants any proof like Monginis cake Bill, Email conversations with Sodexo company can contact me @ [protected]@rediffmail.com.

ammit.it2006
        Dear sir

I have given sodexo meal passes from the company.
        But when I tried to spend them in meerut in FOOD BAZAAR then they denied to accept them, saying the they are ban in meerut.
        I have family in meerut only If I cannot spend them there then how can I use them ?

Please do the needful
        Amit
        Dear Mr Amit,

Please foward your complaint to Ask.[protected]@sodexo.com.

We will take care of such complaints.

Narendra
        This is raj from bangalore, I used to go to reliance food bazar to get my food items... one week ago I saw a note in reliance fresh that the will not accept any sodexo passes after 31st Dec 2011? let me know what happening?

Raj

harji57
          Dear Concern
          I had got a gift vocher of Rs 6000 from my company in Kolkata which got lost in Public place for which i have even registered FIR and has mentioned that the Sodexo pass of Rs 6000 was also misplaced.
          I have contacted the sodexo Team at[protected] has told them about the same but they are always giving a standard answer that they cannot do anything about it. I have lost the entire Rs 6000 and it cannot be replaced.
          I have also told them as it had a validity of 1yrs and if the same pass is not being used by anyone than atleast they can replace but still they are not listening to me and is not willing to help.

Pls suggest.

Harjit Singh

Sodexo — Sodexo company make a people fool. And Doing fraud in money

I have 1500 worth sudexo gift voucher. But this voucher not accepting in any shop. From the shops getting feedback as,” they not claiming properly so we stop accepting the voucher”. Sudexo company make a people fool. And Doing fraud in money. The necessary department have to take action .

Sodexo — 5% is deducted for using Sodexo Meal Pass [Resolved]

Sumeet Jalan

When I tried to use Sodexo Meal Pass at one of the outlets, I was asked to pay 5% extra of the total...

Anamika

Deepak General Stores near Dahisar (West) Station, is an affiliate of Sodexho vouchers. However they are very rude to customers who give them sodexho instead of cash. They also do not accept sodexho for some items as per their wish. The behaviour towards sodexho customers is very bad and insulting. If a customer wants to check the rate of any particular item which is not displayed it is not allowed. A customer has to directly purchase, the store owner will not tell him the price.

It is requested that action be taken so that all customers are treated equally.

This is true, being happened in many places... Sodexho customers are treated, as if they are being served free of cost...

Even sodexho's are money, and part of our hard earned salary... This attitude should change..

Also, we are hearing that Sodexho's will not be accepted in many retail outlet stores from Jan 2012... Why is Sodexho doing this to its users...?? They should help us in some way...

Peter Gomes
              your service is fine, but i'm facing problem from 1 and a half month, my internet connection is totally disastter, its connect for 5 min. and disconnect emmiditely. i had given complaint so may times in kalyan east office in katemanevali, but they dont KNOW about internet connection, they only know about telephone connetion, please do something for us, because we are paying for internet every month.

THANKS & REGARDS