Sodexo India

Sodexo India Complaints & Reviews

My Sodexo card was expired in september 2022. But till this time no replacement card is sent. I have contacted customer care several times.
I have lodged a compain vide SR[protected]. But its of no use.
Please ask them to send new card immediatey.
Nov 23, 2022
Still Not Resoved

In the Sodexo meal pass card with last four digits 0532 the balance is not yet added although the KYC has been completed previous month. Every time I call or email Sodexo their reply is that my KYC is approved and balance will be credited. I made the complaint in August month. Its September and still neither the meal pass balance is showing in the Zeta App nor is the balance of September month credited. All they say is they have escalated...
    My previous card was automatically deactivated without any notification on 28th March 2022.Then I called their customer service and asked for reason but as usual there system don't capture such important information who&why card was deactivated.Lastly they deducted 150 Rs from my account and initiated new card request which I got after a month without activation details. Then again I had to chase for getting that activated- initially their...

I have issues Sedoxo cards last year in Apr-May’2021. Two cards were issued on my name through my company I work for. 1 physical card has been delivered to me and another did not. Even after asking for several times, neither card is getting delivered to me nor they respond when the card will be delivered. When they responded, those were kind of excuses if COVID due to which they could not deliver 1 card and 1 they could do. Again, I have forwarded same complain to the email id of Nadal officer, only 1 Got response that too was not specific whether my card will be delivered and if yes, when. It is like even after having money available in my Meal pass account card, I’m unable to utilise the same. Again the card has its expiry date.
    Request to look upon this.
    My details are as below;
    Name: Mehul Vaidya
    Company: Cipla
    Mail id: Mehul.[protected]@cipla.com
    Sent complaint to:
    [protected]@india.Sodexo.com
    Head.customerservice.[protected]@sodexo.com
    [protected]@support.Sodexo.in
    Case Reference # SR[protected]

My card was in dormant state as i was not using it from last year, so the balance of ruppes 14990 was not reflecting under my account. Then as per sodexo cust care, i had completed my full KYC and also the account got activated. The balance is showing up as 0 till date, its more than a month now and still they are raising the internal complaint tickets and asking me to wait for another 7 working days at end of every call. Its going on and on..

I am having sodexo exclusive pass. I got it from hdfc credit card point redeemption.

I am in bhopal madhyapradesh.in sodexo website morena dairy and fastfood is listed under sodexo exclusive pass category i have viaited that store they refused to take exclusive pass they are saying they can take meal pass only i have called on customer care from that store but store executive not taking calls so sodexo cs takken complaint and not able to give solution. They saying that morena dairy ia not a place where exclusive passes can work.

But issue is that how on sodexo website morena dairy listed under exclusive pass. Do changes on website or give me different or change pass meal pass becuse o[censored]r website issue.

Dear Sir, Novel hospitality services of the vendor of sodexo pvt ltd. we have supplied food to the sodexo site in jigani industrial are(cipla site) from dec 2014 to uly 2015. sodexo have used our services for these month and evertime they have not released payment. for these 8 month till now i have got only one bill that is in june 2015. and we have got the paymrnt for dec 2014 to marcj 2015. aftert that they have told that we need PO for the next bill.from april 2015 we are following these people for the PO. always they have commited us that in next week you will get your PO. but till now they have not cleared the rest bill that is from april to july 2015. and we are following up daily and same thing day are telling that in 2 days, next week, you will get your payment. it is very samefull that as a corporate company are giving commitment like this. i am not getting any Interest for my payment so why should we keep ur payment for long time. and the mail problem is they are not responding properly, they have already closed that service in july 2015 and till now we have not received our payment from april to july. Thanks & Regards Novel Hospitality Services