Speciality Restaurants Limited
1.7

Speciality Restaurants Limited Complaints & Reviews

I, nemai chandra roy am employee of m/s. Speciality restaurants ltd. With reference to the above subject, i would like to clarify that my correct name is nemai chandra roy and not nemai chandra rai.
My pf a/c no. Kdmal[protected] and uan :[protected].
Therefore, i request you to kindly make necessary changes / corrections in your records and intimate on the same

Would be oblige for the needful.

Yours faithfully,
Nemai chandra roy
Name of applicant (Employee)
13/b, arabind road,
Po: konnagar, dist: hoogly, pin-712235
Nov 24, 2017
Updated by Nemai Roy
Dear madam/sir,
With reference to the above subject, i would like to clarify that my correct name is nemai chandra roy not nemai chandra rai. My pf a/c no. Mh/94183/685, uan :[protected]. Due to this mistake i could not link my aaadhaar.
I, requested to make correction through online epfo portal - epfo inoperative account help desk request no and filed up all said details. But finally when i put my pin for epfo which was sent to my ph no (Error occurred on[protected]:02:24, while submitting your registration details. Kindly contact inoperative helpdesk at io. [protected]@epfindia.gov.in) i have received the same from helpdesk
I have sent mail from [protected]@gmail.com to [protected]@epfindia.gov.in on date: thu, 23 nov 2017 18:12:09 +0530 and received the following
Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to [protected]@epfindia.gov. Inbecause the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.
An early action in this regard will be highly appreciated.
Thanking you,
Nemai chandra roy

We went to sigree global grill on 25 aug 2017.in the final bill, they charged rs. 80 for the aquafina water bottle which has a printed rate of rs 20. Above that, they charged 9% sgst and 9% cgst on the water bottle.

As per my knowledge, the bottles should be charged on mrp and not tax additional to that is to be paid.

On querying with manager, he said we don't decide price, it comes from management.
    Aug 6, 2021
    Hi Viki, we request you to share your contact details with us at consumer.[protected]@pepsico.com, so we can connect with you please.

I was shocked to find in my food bill a fairly good percentage of service charge being charged on the over all bill... about 7% if i am not wrong. What service charges are these?? if its tips, its a customers discretion how much to pay..it cannot be a pushed on to him. and how can you charge service tax and vat on that service charge amount? need a clarification on this......

Speciality Restaurants Limited Recent Comments