Speed Post India Complaints & Reviews

Shyama Pada Babu
I have sent one speed Post to Miss Neetu, C/o- Jet Save India Tools Pvt.
Ltd. 23/01, 2nd floor, East Patel Nagar New Delhi-008 on 04.09.09.
The envelop contains important documents including my Pass port & Visa issuance relatedpapers. The Visa is required for my participation in World Senior Badmintor Championship 2009 to be held at SPAIN.
In this connection complaint has been lodged at your Head Post Office, Bhawanipatna on 10.09.09 vide complain No. 766000-01553 .
My correspondence with the SpeedPost Call centres have been totally fruitless
There is no update on their tracking system in their official website.
There is no one to contact in case of such an emergency.

B. Praveen

I have sent a very important article from chennai to Noida through speed post on 11th of April 2009. But still that article has not reached Noida(Receipient) yet. I have called my local post office, head post office, call center, every where. They dont even care to respond properly. They always say that they are working on it. The article which I sent is very very important and they dont understand the seriousness. Pls help me on this issue.

Consignment number : SP ET201297047 IN

Complaint number : 100000 34081

providend Fund Dept. golibar Maidan, Pune sent registered letters thru
    SPEEDPOST by barcode # EM[protected] upto EM[protected]. In this ours
    Is also one register in the name of Buldana Urban Co Op Credit Society
    ltd, prabhatroad, erandwana, Pune despatched on 16th March 09. Till date
    We have not yet received.

will u pls. Update me delivery states of the same. Or u call me on my mobile #[protected] ao i will come personally to take delivery of the
    Samew from u.
    Thanks.
    mohan jain

Consignment number : SP ET[protected] IN<br />

Complaint number :[protected]

sandhya bajpai
      i have sent a very important document through speed post, and it took 20 days to reach the destination.this is the hight of negligence
      i had sent a letter by sppeedpost to my daughter DEEKSHA, ROOM NO 119, GIRLS HOSTEL, F-BLOCK, VIT university, vellore, tamilnadu on[protected] . but it has not reached so far till today dtd[protected]. the reference no. is SP EN[protected]IN. Kindly lokk into it and arrange track and ensure delivery.
      tks
      s k ambastha
      m-3, near speedpost office
      airport colony
      begumpet, hyderabad-500016
      I had sent documents requiring urgent signing on 10/1/2009 at 11.44am from Malad West PO to Canada. To date they have not been delivered. Kindly ensure that they are delivered before 22nd as the party is leaving for India on the 23rd. The tracking number is as follows:

EM[protected]IN.

Thank you.
      i have also sent a letter to gurgaon to date i have not received any reply nor any delivery made
      can any body help.[protected]IN
      sainath
      We booked the packet on 9th Febaruary, 2009 at NIE Campus, NCERT for deliver the packet to Tea board of India Calcutta vide air way bill no.ED[protected]IN.
      kinldy mail us the status.
      thanks with regards
      vikram

I got a parcel from U S.Label Number: EH[protected]U S Service Type: Express Mail PO-Add
      Arrived Abroad INDIA 02/26/09 9:47am
      Please conform me when shall i receive the speed post

we have sent the document by speed post tracking no.RR[protected]IN has not riched to destination in canada, when we inquire in canada they told the document is held in custom, it is one and half month then also we have not receive any letter or douments please inquire about this post and let me know on my e-mail address.
      We have sent the document by speedpost tracking No. EE[protected]IN has not riches to destinationin
      in Canada. it is half month then also we have not receive or doument please inquire this post let me know on my e-mail address.
      Yes Speed Post, should be renamed to " Walking Post"..My letter to Canada posted on 20th Oct has still not yet reached and a letter from Pune posted on 26th Oct also by Spped Post has still not yet reached Mumbai...
      Sub : Non receipt of books & identity card. for Senior Techanician ( Mech.Engg. ) From : The Secreatry and Director Genral
      The Instution of Engineers ( India )
      8, Gokhle Road Kolkata 700 020 ( India )
      My Information : Name - Hariom
      V.P.O - Dhanana. H.No. : 694
      Distt. - Bhiwani ( Haryana )
      Pin Code : 127031
      Contact no : [protected], [protected]
      Email ID : [protected]@gmail.com

My Speed Post No : EW[protected] IN

Speed Post India — delay in delivery

I have booked a article which is not deliver at a time. it's having govt. forums which is reached at a time his tracking code no. is [EU[protected]] its booked for kanpur to delhi. plese check it and deliver immediately.

devashree
        the consignment sent from honk kong post on 25/10/2008 has not reached me yet the speed post authorities need to take action and do the needful . it is a very important item i am waiting for
        consignment no ra860144180hk,
        Reference Number 08290631E.

devashree
        i have been waiting for my parcel since the past two weeks. im in new york right now, and the parcel i need is very important to me. it is from india [ darjeeling]. i need right now!. hope you send it really soon. !!!
        we need aboutin the docket details of SPET22441639IN Dtd On 24.01.09 Booked at Medavakkam - Chennai - 600 100
        I have booked an immportant letter through speedpost at SAWARKAR NAGAR POSTOFFICE NASHIK PIN422013 under mail No.EM[protected] IN on 06/05/2009 to CHEENAI Pin No. 600 056. But it was not delivered till today(11/05/2009).It is supposed to be delivered the next day if it is to be delivered within INDIA as per the order of the govt.I even dont able to trace via internenet the status of the Mail.I dont under stand why so much of delay with all the hightech facilities.This is not the first time that I am faceing such problem.Last month also one of my mail delivered to chennai only after nine days. Because of that I incured a huge loss.Kindly trace the present mail immediatly and arrange to deliver today itself.Otherwise I will be forced to opt for redresal.

T.L.RAJADORAI.
        NASHIK.Pin. 422013.
        SBI ATM Card Delivery

Nidhi Gupta
          One speed post having consignment no. EM096840809IN was despatched to my address on 13/12/2007 from Mumbai. It contained an important cheque. It returned to Mumbai after reaching Bhopal without any intimation to us. After this we found out the consignment no. etc from the sender and tried to enquire about it from our local post office which is P.O. GOVINDPURA on 1/1/2008. I was shocked at the callous and indifferent attitude and the inefficiency of the staff over there. They simply refused to give us any information about our speed post. They even refused to give us the name etc of any senior official over there to lodge our complaint because of which I am forced to lodge my complaint in this forum. I will be pleased if anybody from Speed Post department responds and informs me the status of my consignment and helps me to get the same.
          I have dispatched a speed post No.EI[protected]IN dated 24/Oct/2008 to Sanjai gupta N.Delhi But there is no any response belond this reference acheved.
          Plz, provide detailed reply
          THANKING U
          I have dispatched one of mail by Speed post no. EG[protected]IN datred 10/02/2009 from Vadodara RMS to Sh M L Sharma Jaipur, It has not reached even till today i.e. 15th Feb..what a experince...I have already talked in person to cocerned person and officer incharge at Vadodara who assured me for its delivery within day...also i have put complaint by email to concered destination..but still the movement of consignment is not tracable...it contavined very important DVD of a socal function ...what shall i do...please react i[censored] can..this is very bad exerince...even movement between big cities like Vadodara and Jaipur is having such faith then what Indian post is claiming for one india one rate one speedpost...
          Dr M L Gaur
          our parsal was not delivered why...

Prakash Singh
            Please be advised that a speed post was send by the Regional Passport office Kolkata containing my passport on Monday 29th October 2007
            I still havnt recd the passport ...the speed post no is SP1007, please chase it and reply asap as it is very urgent .
            Prakashji Pranam, sabse pahle aap iis link ko check kijiye. http://www.indiapost.gov.in/Ccc/PCData.aspx
            iis link par aapko ek complaint and tracking system milega. Yahan par aap apna complaint detail bhar dijiye. aur tab aapko do se teen din ke ander complaint ka jabab status ke saath aapke ghar par aa jayega. (complaint dalte samay aapka email address hona chahiye) - pradeep
            Dear Sir/Ma'am

From Passport office my Passport has been dispatched on 29/oct by speed post with postal Registration Number T51249. But till this time its is not found at my place.

I reguest you to please provide it to me as soon as possible.

Rejeev Kumar
            poor service of speed post:
            I sent some important papers by speed post on 6th nov 2007 from BHU hospital post office bearing the no:EU[protected]IN.
            The addressee was: Ramashanker mohapatra
            Purusottam upstairs
            Mahatab nagar
            Tulsipur
            Cuttack-75300b
            the letter has not reached till today(14/11/07)
            On enquiry it has not reached the addressee.He enquired at his end and learnt that it has not been loaded in the computer.
            I have been approaching the local offices at varanasi.But these people are calous,careless and without a work culture.
            This is not the first time in varanasi.I have suffered like this before but never complaint.But this was height.
            I therefore request you to kindly look into the matter
            regards,
            Prof.TM Mohapatra
            12,Old Medical Enclave
            BHUCampus
            Varanasi-221005
            I have sent a letter containing very important documents by speed post AD pertaining no. EU[protected]IN dated[protected] from P.O. Civil Lines Agra to The GM (F&A) U.P.Police Avas Nigam Lucknow but the acknowledgement recieved back without any sign and stamp pf the receiver resulting that document was to be trying to destroy.
            Please get available the record of delivery of the same at my Postal address that is'
            C-50Anandpuram, Shahgganj, Agra 282010
            Please provide me status for my speed post dated 15/11/2007 with referance no SP-POD EE[protected]IN and
            SP-EE[protected]IN.Both were send to mumbai on the same day to Pravin Karkera,North tower and Amitha Athaiya ,Bandra kurla complex , Mumbai respectively.
            i wanna know statues of ED41832535
            I have delivered one envelop to your Purbachal post office 700097 on15.10.2007 to be delivered to Mr Debashis Ghosh at Singapore,5 temsek bollevard. The etter has not been delivered till date.Doc.no EE[protected]!N. Please check up and deliver to Debshis Ghosh at Singapore and confirm. matter urgent.sp ghosh25thoct07
            I had sent documents to the Processing Officer Canadian High Commission, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi on 30/11/2007 at 13:13. Wt 125 grams. I sent in from Trivandrum GPO speed post counter. The tracking number is EE[protected]IN. It is now the 7th of December and it has not been delivered yet. When I try to track it electronicalyy the message says Deliver details unavailable. Please try later.
            What service is this. It was my most important document issued by Govt of India. Kindly see that it is delivered to the High Commission at the earliest and a receipt regarding the same sent to me.
            The Manager,
            Speed Post,
            Delhi,

Sub – Non delivery of speed post

We have booked document from Moradabad by speed post on dtd 29.11.07. for Moscow wide receipt No. EU[protected] IN

The document packed has not been delivered to the Moscow address till today.

Please look this matter and arrange to deliver this packet immediately.

Consignee address –
            OAO DLIA DUCHA I DUCHI
            Bldg.93 ( Unit 1 – 4 ),
            Rabotchaya Ulitsa,
            109544, Moscow, Russia
            Tel - ++[protected] / 41 / 42
            Fax - ++[protected] / 44

Rajesh Singhania
            Please confirm the receipt of letter despatched vide R.no EE[protected]IN on 4/12/2007 by speedpost from Muzaffarpur HPO to the adreess given below.

S.K.SINHA
            QR NO 2/B-12A
            S.E.C.L.COLONY
            P.O. BISHRAMPUR
            DIST. SARGUJJA
            CHATTISGRAH
            I booked one mail by speedpost from muzaffarpur post office to SRI S.K.SINHA QR NO 2/B-12 A S.E.C.L P.O. BISHRAMPUR DISTT. SARGUJJA CHATTISGRAH vide recpt. no EE[protected]IN on[protected] but till date he could not received the letter
            when i was in ethiopia, i posted a registered air mail no
            RR[protected]ET from Sikela post office ARBA MINCH ethiopia on 16th april 2007,
            this was addressed to the chief manager SBI branch, malleshwaram, margosa road , bangalore 03, karnataka.

still today it has neither reached bangalore nor returned back to arbaminch ethiopia,

so tracking is the only way to get it.
            h s shastry
            bangalore.
            To,
            The Senior Superintendent of Post Office
            Bengaluru South Division
            Jayanagar
            Bengaluru - 560 041

I have been living in Anjanapura B.D.A. Layout for 3 years now. I do not receive postal letters to my home. Previously I had complained twice and Mr. Shridhara had come and solved the issue and the postal letters were coming properly for a month and again the same problem started again. Again i've sent a complaint letter and Mr. Prakash came and solved the issue and the postal letters were coming properly for 6 months.
            Now again from last 2 to 3 months the same problem has started. I'm not receiving any single postal letter. All my credit card bills, bank statements, mobile, telephone bills, marriage and function invitations, etc are regularly sent to me from many places and i do not receive these.In the Anjanapura post office Mr. Devaraj , when asked , says that none of the above mentioned postal letters have come, and says that he will definetly deliver the postal letters that he receives. What should i do to receive postal letters to my home? I request you to please let me know whom should i ask in the Postal Department? I request to make a facility for this problem that i'm facing.
            Also in Doddakalsandra, the stamp (seal) does not show the date properly, request you to rectify the stamo so that the date is seen properly.

Sincerly

P.S. Bhat

"SRIADHYATHMA"
            No.119, 5th G Block,
            Anjanapura B.D.A. Layout,
            Bengaluru - 560 062

Mob :[protected], [protected]
            I am resident of Guwahati and I Had send urgent documents related my health to one of my friend at Bhubaneswar on 03 Jan 2008, But same not yet findout one internet. The douments have not yet been delivered till now ie 08 Jan 2008. Why people will trust one your dept ? Why you people taking public money as your pay ?
            one of my important document was send from Kolkata through speed post to Vill & post Makanpur Ghaziabad U.P 201010 on 29/12/2007 consignment bearing no is EW[protected]IN but it could not delivered till date however i have contact to the branch of ghaziabad but coudl not get any positive response please look into the matter seriously i shall be very much thankful to you for resolving my problem.

Yogesh Kumar Sharma
            c/o sudhir tyagi
            vill and post Makanpur
            dist- Ghaziabad
            Respected Sir/Madam,
            I have send a Packet which is very much important,which i have sent it from Ahmednagar on 22/01/08 by Speed Post, but till today it hasnot received my the receiver. As per my knowledge speed post will take maximum of 4-5 days. The percel was for Purulia District...

I cant understand where is the falt. Please help me out.

Amit Kumar Kedia
            sir
            I have a speed post through India speed post from Port Blair-744101
            counter no.03 OP Code:PA on dated. 31/01/2008 at 18:47 till date the speed post
            not delevered by by your postal survice . In this post some documents in side.
            you demand that with in 48 hours u delevered in proper address but ....
            I am agree that postal peoples are treating innocent public with their own way. when i wwnt for a spped post from secunderabad to bhawanipatna, i was told that the speed post service is not available. when i asked that i am regularly sending mails to the destination, then the official went on arguing with me and later she accepted the article. The post was sent on 18th and it delivered on 27th. This says the attitude and the service facilities. I will never go for speed post again.
            If any of the postal authority is keeping track of this complaint thread then have a look on article EN[protected]IN.

This is to bring you a kind notice that I have not received the Speed Post no- EK[protected]IN, which was send from Belgaum to Bhagalpur on

23 March 2007. This post carries my Degree Certificate and this post is most important for me at this point of time.

Kindly, send me the details from where I can collect this post.

If it is stucked somewhere then please deliver to my address as soon as possible.

Address:-

Kumar Sourabh

C/o Dr.Shankar Prasad

Rampur, Nathnagar,

Bhagalpur, Bihar -812006

SPEED POST LETTERS — SPEED POST LETTERS NOT ON COMPUTER

I SENT THREE LETTERS ON SEPT 17TH, 2008 UNDER TRACKING NUMBERS EE[protected]IN, EE[protected]IN AND EE[protected]IN TO USA, CANADA AND U.K. FROM GPO JALANDHER ( OPERATOR CODE : SEENA), UNTIL THESE NUMBER ARE NOT FED INTO COMPUTER ( INFORMATION STILL MISSING).

Service — NO TRACKING OF SPEED POST LETTER

EH[protected]IN NO TRACKING OF THE LETTER AFTER IT WAS BAGGED FROM SENDERS PLACE

THAT LETTER IS VERY IMPORTANT
            I have posted a letter vide receipt no fgn-AIR-RLA 2471 dated 30, 7, 2009 to the following address:
            Vivek Ratan Saini
            MINAMIGOYA
            2-149-54
            HAKUWA LEOPALACE
            ROOM NO. 103
            NASUSHOBARA-SHI
            TOCHIGI-KEN
            JAPAN
            LETTER IN QUESTION IS STILL UNDELIVERED. Please it and inform me on my e-mail address

Speed Post India — Non delivery of Speed Post )EN408066635IN

I've sent Speed post, No: EN[protected]IN, from Hyderabad to Gurgaon on 31st JUly'09.

Till today (i.e. on )5th August'09, it is undelivered.

PLease confirm the status.

Ranjana

I have sent Speed post, No: EN[protected]IN, from HISAR (HARYANA) to KATNI M.P. on 15 SEPTEMBER.

Till today (i.e. on ) 23rd SEPTEMBER, it is undelivered.

PLease confirm the status.

VIVEK SINGH
            H. NO. 440
            URBAN ESTATE -II
            HISAR
            HARYANA
            post office people refused to speed post my letter as on that day it was some local festival but officially NO HOLIDAY.they were talking irrespectively.

packet — speed post service is very poor.

Our packet sending through speed post is blocked at Bilaspur.
            We are sending packet form Pendra road on 30.12.2009 (10 AM) to gurgaon (H.R.)

Kindly conform

K.Madhukar.

Speed Post India — article not deliver

I have booked a article form kanpur to noida i having a cheque booked 30thdecember his tracking code no. is [EU[protected]IN]
            I had sent one speed post letter with acknowledgment receipt for recepients signature From Dover Lane P.O in Calcutta on19.06.2013 for one Jyotirmoy Majumdar at siliguri addreess. As per Tracking system of India Post, bearing complaint no.[protected] dt.09.07.13, it has been delivered to the addressee on 21.06.13 but no AD receipt has been returned till date for which I had paid Rs.12/- extra.Why should public pay for the service which has not been rendered? This is clear violation of Fundamental Right & lack of Service.

A K KAPOOR
            on behalf of Dhanshree Vihar Apartments
            60/1A, Hazra Road
            Kolkata-700019

Manash Parida
              posted a letter article number EE357435714 IN on 12th Oct. 2007 from Bangalore to be delivered in Orissa. Since it was an important official Ceaque to be reached on time, i choose India speed post service which is considered most 'reliable' but my letter was not delivered. Please Conform with me what is Status.

Thanks.
              Dear Speedpost ?????????

I would like to draw the kind attention of all respective and culprits of speed post department in the following manner, that I have made a mistake as I have booked a speed post letter on 03.10.2007 from NFC, New Delhi they took this parcle as under:

Booked NFC-ND 03.10.2007
              Head Office : same day
              Banglore : 05.10.2007
              from Indore 07.10.2007
              Till day and time of complete its showing status as Dhanbad RMS 07.10.2007

Know I would like to the routing of Jharkhand speedpost service.

A early reply/delivery will be highly appreciated.

Regards/Vaid
              my son snd some importent documents to me vied speed post rect no.er[protected]in from kota (Raj.) for mumbai-2 on dt.11.12.2007 but the post yet not received and thare is no setisfectory answar from speed post authorities of both the cities
              I Alataf munshi send one parcel to canada on 4th march 2009 by speed post .Head office post BHARUCH, till today parcel did not deleverd to add. I send a precel to below addresh .

PARCEL TARCKING NUMBER - EE[protected] IN

ADD. Ayyub A Munshi .
              6816 - 124 street Canada.
              Surrey V3W 3W7
              Ph:- [protected]

parcel sent by Alataf munshi . post karmad, ta . dis Bharuch. 392001

plzz kindly inform about this parcel status as poossible as sooon.
              Never delivered!
              Dear Speedpost ?????????

I would like to draw the kind attention of all respective and culprits of speed post department in the following manner, that my brother had booked a speed post of my TNPSC group-I HallTicket on 8.4.2009 from Thuckalay, Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu they took this parcle as under:

A early reply/delivery will be highly appreciated.

Regards/Vaid
              Speed post,

This is in continuation of the below, We regret to note that the consignment had reached the Kota post office only after 12 days of the registration of the consignment and that too someone had to go personally to collect the consignmnet from the Kota Post office. It is really a pity full to note that a government organisation functioning in such a way . We are under impression that speed post wing would reach the urgent and very important consignment on time and that what that the word speed post means and it should act much faster than the ordinary post. Due to the delay done by your department the student who was supposed to receive the consignment had undergone alot of mental stress since he was not allowed to attend classes as the consignment didn't reach in time.

Kindly give us the explanation for the delay.

Josephine

To
              The Post Master
              This is in reference to our speed post No SP-POD: EK[protected]IN sent on 28th July 2009 to Yash A Ranka to the address Priyansh International, R.No: 112, H- 1(A) Electronic Complex, Near Bansal Classes, KOTA-324005, RAJASTHAN. Mobile NO : [protected]. We regret to say that the speed post which was most urgently TO BE reached to the student who is studying has not been received by him so far ( almost a week).
              Kindly track the mail and reach it to the person concern definitely today.
              Hope you will do the needful immediately without any more delay from your side.
              Josephine Raymond
              ( for and behalf of ARUN B RANKA)

Recently Discussed

Article EB068305411IN not received
                Poor service!
                Speed Post India
                Parcel tampered and goods stolen
                Document not yet delivered