Spice Telecom
2.5

Spice Telecom Complaints & Reviews

i had purchased spice m-9000 mobile and after some time the get hang when some one call and i cant received call and no other key work to attend call. I send mobile many times to service center but they cant solve problem. Now i am filing case in consumer forum against company. Please freinds don't buy spice m-9000 mobile.
I am facing same problem. and many other too. Purchased it 10 days back. please tell me what happened to your case.
my id [protected]@gmail.com

my name is md asif my mobile number is [protected]...

i m using spcie sim from last 4 years.

my complaint is that i m using GPRS from last 5 month back now a days i m not

using the GPRS. cos of the spice service provider detecting my money with out

asking me now i deactive the GPRS also but still they are detecting my money.

i went to spice outlet also they they ll check and deactive the other things what the

service is active but they did not deactive. a log a call to spice customer care so

many time but no responce from there also..i dont know what they are doing there.

if they are providing the service mean what they are not resolving my number..

hope this ll resolve

my mail id is [protected]@yahoo.com

thanks

md asif
    Aug 13, 2020

Spice — Spice telecom

The worst mobile service provider.They are the cheaters.Network will be down most of the time.But they will cut the money regularly.They have unprofessional untrained customer care executive with very poor communication skills.Never ever take a connection with spice.
    The worst spice mobile service provider in the area of mysore (Karnataka).I called many times to rectify the problems sine from lost two years whenever i called the customer supporters staff they are telling the repetitive statements, We are in the process o[censored]p gradation,

SPice stands for ever never up gradation

they are the cheaters.Network will be down most of the time.But they will cut the money regularly.They have unprofessional untrained customer care executive with very poor communication skills.Never ever take a connection with spice. I strongly suggested to handover to someone who is takes the responsibility to make a good service to the people.
    Conserned to whom so ever,
    I, Bejoy Raju, my no: is [protected] and i have Activated GPRS zero rental plan but couldn’t receive it so the call center staff have given me the manual setting but after that also I was not able to brose the error which is been showing is “Connection not available” well I have explained all my problems correctly but I was helpless not getting the GPRS connection few of the staff like Sunith & Madeve was not at all helpful they simply put me on hold and no response this complaint was given for past 4days please take this complaint seriously please reply me what have been done .
    BEJOY RAJU{Bangalore}

I am rajesh maurya, my mobile no. is [protected]. my account balance is deducted by Rs.60 by the sevice provider on dt.17.10.2010.without prior information any service activation or deactivation. after complaint on customer care, they says that Your any service has been ativated so your account has deducted, but they do'nt clarify any service. i nerver activated such sevice which having cost of rs.60.

Spice Telecom — this telecom members give the my secret information to other person

Hai My name is surinderpal singh. I complaint the spice telecom give my secret information to another person. The spice telecom customercare his name is sunny his mobile no. is [protected], [protected] this is a sunny personal mobile no.He gave my secret information to the another person.please help...This is not good for this person... please detail to any information please contact for my no.[protected]..Thanks and please help.

Spice Telecom — deduction of balance

last night that is on 16th dec it was 7.27 rupees in my account. but now on 17th morning it is 0.00 left,
      want it back, i have talked about it to customer care executive and having all call recorded. if you didn't take it seriously than i m going to complain to MD of spice.

Dear Sir

I jagjit kaur my mobile no is [protected] i am facing problem by getting calls and messages from unknown number of spice ([protected]). This number make me mently disturb .Please help me out by taking some seriously step against this mobile number. and stop its services so that HE / SHE will not disturb anyone in future.

Waiting for yur reply.

Mainl Id [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Jagjit Kaur

Spice Mobile — unknown number

I am facing problem from an unknown number and I am getting 3-4 calls every day’s from SPICE Mobile no i.e. - [protected] to my IDEA no i.e. – [protected]

May I request you that kindly provide the Name and Address of the above mention number or stop the service of this no.

I thankful to you for this request.

Please cooperate with us.

Warm Regards,

Shiva

Contact - [protected]

Hi,,, this is thejashwini...i am working in spice tele com. i have kindly request to my pf amt information. this is my pf account num MH/94069/817 and my bank a/c num [protected] ,,,,customer num[protected] cheque num 051351 and employee num[protected],,,,joining ref nu FW/OL/07-08/0665 and last ref num FW/RL/08-09/637 .this is my information,,,,,,,,
          kindly let my pf amt ...the pf from was dispatched to hassan place. spice communciations pvt ltd.hassan joining date august 16,2007 to ending date november 20,2008 . even when i try out searching my a/c and office . but doesnt exit and your claim not received yet . could you please tell me what is the states of my a/c and also send my mail....please can you inform it ...

thanking you , yours faithfully,
          thejashwini.D.L

Spice Telecom — Network Problem

I am availing services from Spice Telecom (Punjab) from two years. But because I am using this number for business purpose I can not change my number.

Calling from Spice numbers are really a difficult matter. Today on 27/03/2008 I am trying to make an outgoing call since morning but failed. I am unable to make any call whether on Spice number or any other operator's number.

Even I didn't make a call they have deducted Rs. 17.25 from my account. I am availing free sms service from Spice Telecom. Today they informed me that they today charged Rs. 3.45 per sms.

If one wants to talk to Customer Care of Spice Telecom again its a tough matter. To talk once at Customer Care you have to spend atleast 45min because the network remains busy.

They are providing services without getting permission from the users. They are providing every Spice subscriber, Voice Mail Service without their consent. They said its automatic service and they can not withdraw it, even when I am praying to withdraw the service. They informed me that everytime I will turn on my mobile I have to dial ##02# to deactivate it.

under Voice Mail service they are receiving calls even when I am not out of coverage area. They receive calls and get benefit as they receive Rs. 0.40 from the other operator. Caller will have to call me again and they will earn again. For giving me lost call information they asked me to send a message to a particular number and they charge money for this again.

Even after writing to nodal officer my complaint is still not listened by them.
          hello dear sir/ madam
          my no ..[protected] this number is 2 year old & i am old castmare spice.
          plz give knolged ( information) perpad to postpad.

Spice Telecom — de activate caller song

spice telecom automatic activate caller song service on my mobile no. [protected] . i'm not interested to activate this .so please de activate this service as soon as...
          Hi my name is sayeed .coming to spice is a vast experince .i have ever seen. i do no why this people dont improve there network.i have spent thousand of money in this connection.but its of no use.even today i am trying to call .call remains only for few second.i do no whos pop going to pay money for all this stupid.coming to coustomer care they r the cheapest people i have ever seen .they just want to give some stupid reason and finish the call.seriously for this stupid connection i have fought with my coustomer .ist not my problem bready network .
          my sugesstion is either improvre your network or close ur network
          the money u spend on advertisment on actros u can improve ur network.plz dont waste innocent peoples money like this there is many more things to say .u can contact me anytime .i am not a fool to send u such a big comment .i need some sollution.i am using this connection almost from 4 years [protected]

Spice Telecom — improper network facility in the rural areas.

I am a subscriber of spice mobile KARNATAKA circle. I am working in the bangalore so there is no problem of net work in the bangalore, but when ever i go to my native, i suffer a lot of network problem. My native is Balehonnuru which is in Chickmagalur dist, which is a commercial improved town for all the in and around villages. Similarly lots of bigger towns and taluk centers dosent have the network facility at all. so i request spice telecom construct the towers wherever needed in the rural areas, otherwise slowly you are going to lose all your customers.

Spice Telecom Punjab — Update on PF Withdrawal

I am continuesly dailing RPFC phone nos. to get the status of my PF Withdrawal which was submitted on 24th Oct 08. Even I have wrote several mails also. Will you please help me to get the current status.

Saurabh Prashar
          I had send my PF withdrawl from last month at Mohali adressed to Jodhbir Bhalla but it was send back,
          Please let me know the name of concern person whom i had to adressed my Pf withdrawl form.

Aashish Maini
          Hi, From Last years i am using spice mobile phone with Aitrel Number..but i am facing problem with Network searcher from last days...when i put the airtel card in mobile it`s going on emergency mode...
          network icon not showing...please give me the soluation...thanks
          my spice mobile ..{bsnl}...is on emergency mode from 2 dayz...its nt working..no tower...unable to call nywhere...whn i m calling on my no. from other phne...its telling " the no does nt xist" ... why is it so ?????? i dnt want 2 change my no as it contains many imp no ... neither i can change my phne set... plz give me the solution...thanks

Spice Mobiles — P.F. not received

I was worked with pratham human`man power in spice mobile as a I.S.P. at RAHEJA MOBILE at Ghaziabad. Many time i have complaint to my T.L. but yet no response about my P.F.

Spice Mobile — PF NO

DEAR,SIR I LEFT MY JOB ON JANUARY 2011 BUT I HAVENOT REC . MY PF NUMBER .
          PLZ... GIDE ME HOW I GOT MY PF FROM PRATHEM ,AT MY MAIL [protected]@yahoo.in
          MY MOB NO. IS [protected] , MY EMPOLEE ID IS 203052

i have been using spice prepaid nos from last 1 years and they are just ridiculous there customer support is the worst i have seen they are not providing me the necessary information about my number. my balance is deducted without any reason. i haven't activated any services regarding caller song and if i have to deactivate it they are not deactivating and keep deducting my balance. customer support executives are low grade professional they don't know how to talk..
            actually i cant change the number it is the most ridiculous decision that i have taken spice services

ankush sharma

Spice Telecom — Wrong Activation of International Roaming

My No is [protected]. I has been debited Rs 100. When i asked that what the cahrges are about. they replied that these are for activation of international roaming plan. They further said that I have dial some USSD No from my phone to activate it. Although no Number has been dailed by me.Kindly look into matter and refund back the amount to me.
            hello sir,
            i had mailed a comlaint regarding ur GPRS guy but till now there is not any action taken against that guy.But From That day he is going on disturbing me late nights.so plz do take any strict action against him.he is in ur R.S.TOWER Showroom.Named Vikram.In GPRS department .
            i hve buy new one spice connection for ISD Calls. but thru this number, i can't contact in East timor (Indonasia).kindly sort out where is the problem.nd i[censored] can't provide service in that are,let me know.An early reply will be highly appriciated.

thanx

Spice Telecom — Service Deactivated without any Reason

I am an engineering student. I has taken spice mobile connection on DEC 2007. I had activated a scheme for making call charges cheaper on 7th FEB which was of 106 Rs. and was valid for 6 months. Then on FEB 20 I came to know that the service has been deactivated. When I asked them they said that the request was made by my mobile phone to deactivate that.
            When asked first they said I used no. *500*9# to deactivate that and next time it was *999*1#. When asked about the time when it was deactivated they said it was deactivated on 16 FEB at about 8 PM (It was the time when the request of deactivation was processed they actually don't know the time when the request came).

I had discussed this matter on customer care and their office but they are saying that they can't help me.
            The fact here is that why I would deactivate a service with which I will have benefit and using a method which I didn't know till today.

Money is not the matter here but I am feeling betrayed by the company. Sir please help me.

If any other information is needed please mail me.
            in december i recive a call from spice a lady ask me a plane and said that now your std is noe one Re and your rent is 125
            and when i ake that i dont want this plane she said that she have activated and said that to deactivat press (*55) some thingh that
            but till now feb i am reciving that 125 rent
            Please note that i have the spice number [protected]. from the last three months i have forwarding my complaint to deactivate the wrongly given caller tune pack which was activated without my knowledge for Rs 224 but inspite of giving so many mail to spice and talking to so many customer care persons my coming bill shows the extra amount of Rs224.
            I have been told that this amount wont reflect in your bill cycle but everytime i gets frustrated to see the amount again and again.
            It is my last request to you to kindly waive off the fraud amount of Rs 224 from my account.
            If it is not possible please do let me know so that i deactivate myself from all your forced services and close your connection,
            Anurag Datta
            two week ago spice representative called me and when i asked him about sms pack then he told me a ussd number and assured me that you get free star sms pack but when subscribe it then only rs 75 deducted from my account and i get charged for my smso *321# and assured me that you will get sms pack worth rs75.but when i subscribed for the service only 75 rs deducted from my account and i didnot get free messages and till now i am being charge for sms.it's customer care no always remain busy.this service was activated for 6 month.and now i came to know that actually this number was not correct butreprentative told me wrong input method for which i get charged.
            i am using spice prepaid connection number [protected]two week ago spice representative called me and when i asked him about sms pack then he told me a ussd number *321# and assured me that you will get sms pack worth rs75.but when i subscribed for the service only 75 rs deducted from my account and i didnot get free messages and till now i am being charge for sms.it's customer care no always remain busy.this service was activated for 6 month.and now i came to know that actually this number was not correct butreprentative told me wrong input method for which i get charged.
            Dear Sir, I have your postpaid connection and i want to get my bill online on my above specified email. but I am having the problem of this. my number is [protected]. So help me.
            i want to deactivate my number.number is[protected]
            HELLO SIR MY NUMBER IS [protected] PLZ DISCONNECT THIS CONNECTION THERFORE UR SERVICE IS SO DIRTY PLZ DISCONNECT THE NUMBER .

SPICE Corp. — Not Received

My PAN card has been dispatched on May 26, 08. Till now I did not receive the same. I am continuously following up but not getting any response from anywhere.

Kindly help me out.

Thanks & regards,

Nidhi Singh

We have been enjoying Spice Services from last 2 Years & we are having 3-4 connections of Spice. I want to cancel may caller tune for which I have complained many times. But I'm sorry to say that there was no response. I must say that this irregularity in service is putting your company's reputation to ashes, so kindly look into the matter & do the needful.
            Dear Sir

I'm using Spice Prepaid connection No.[protected] & I must say that we have been enjoying Spice Services from last 2 Years & we are having 3-4 connections of Spice. I want to cancel may caller tune for which I have complained many times. But I'm sorry to say that there was no response. I must say that this irregularity in service is putting your company's reputation to ashes, so kindly look into the matter & do the needful.

We have been enjoying Spice Services from last 2 Years & we are having 2 connections of Spice. I want to cancel my some services for which I have complained many times and helpline service man says me you will get you favor soon, but that is not done till now. But I'm sorry to say that there was no response. I must say that this irregularity in service is putting your company's reputation to ashes, so kindly look into the matter & do the needful and i requested that please deactivate my connection if you can not give me my favor.
            --- On Thu, 10/7/08, Jaspreet Singh Bakshi <[protected]@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

Subject: complaint of Model Gas Agency Jalandhar
            To: [protected]@spiceindia.com
            Date: Monday, 7 July, 2008, 9:50 AM

dear sir

we are using spice corp. numbers with the name of model gas agency add. D 1Dilkusha market jalandhar.

last year we take 15+connections of vodafone company and we want to best plan of spice company because our all gas agencies are using spice number.than a executivefrom spice comesin our office he is working under mr ankit jain astt. manager m.no [protected] in R.O .He offers us S.T.D plan for our gas agency Pack was Rs 561/ for one year STD @ RE 1 on any network for one year Zero renteal .We aggried with this plan and take 15 conneections of spice company.We had also take retantion pack of our all numbers. but we have take std pack @561 Rs for one year Zero rentMobile number are

[protected], [protected], [protected] Request date is 29 march-2008 mentioned on later head attached in mail.we confirmed after one week from mr ankit jain. he revert us pack is activated on your all number .but when we recived bills the pack was not be activatied.this exersice is running from last two months and our pack is activated on 29may-2008 after two monthsof request. During thisperiod we used so many STD calls and Company chrged from us normal std rate(2.65 per min)..Secondaly we have requested to activate sms pack @ 10 rs per month for 500 sms req date is 21 march-2008 and this pack is also activated after two months & Ankit Jain Mis behave with us . He is very cheap person Pls Kindly give us resulation ASAP .

Reminder 1

Spice Telecom — FRAUD

DEAR SIR/MAM
            firstly the number i took was not in my name though i gave you all my details and all the documents..i purchased number from SACHI the spice number [protected] and the number was in some others name, , also when i took my number in roaming it didnt work, .so please refund my money back as u did fraud with the customer
            Sulabh Bansal
            [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Spice Telecom — 19/-rs daily gprs pack

I m Daman from Punjab. I had forward many complaints to spice customer care regarding 19/ rs daily gprs pack. I know about the activation of this pack when my bill jumped & when i asked from customer care they told me that 19/ rs daily gprs package is activated on my number. I didn't activated this pack. And when i had forward many concerns at customer care they had given me waver of only 150 out of 500. And now they had barred my outgoing calls also. Pls take serious action.
            I am cusumer vide mobile No. [protected]. My add on connection number is [protected]. On 11.09.08 I received a call from one my friend who informed that that the caller tune on my add on connection is activated.I immediately contacted the help line. The persons attending me informed that call tunes were activated on 10.09.08 at my request on mobile at 4.39 pm, where as I did not made any such request.. Your helpline was again contacted and asked to stop immediately this caller tune service but he did not help me. You are requested to immediately discontinue this service as no request was forwarded to your service provider.

Spice Telecom — not giving the benefits which is given by them to new customer of same plan

i have a postpaid connection of spice telecom no.=[protected].
            they said that you are not able to get the STD rate tariff of Rs 1.30 because you are a old customer but the provide same facillity to new customer free of cost and low rate also. but in plan old rate are applicable.
            delay acctivation new number
            My spice number is [protected] and [protected] you have please deactivate my all services pack i have complaint to custoemer care number or your nearest offce for pervious month but till date not action so please deactivate it. thanking you

Pawan kumar
            hi i am manjunath i got the message 4m this number([protected]) so many times so send me his details as soon as possible
            r/sir
            I AM SUMIT SHARMA FORM FEROZEPUR CITY AND I AM FACEING A GPRS PROBLAM IN 18 DAYS AND I TELL THEM SO MANY TIME IN ASK IN CUSTOMER CARE . HE IS NOTHING DO ANY THING . MY MOBILE IS [protected] . I AM USE IN GPRS IN LAST 3 YEAR PLZ DO IT FAST
            Hi i am a cm for spice telecom for 3 years my mobile no([protected]). My addon connx number is [protected]. I tok my addon connx for a validity of 2 years & my charges are S2S(30Ps), S2M(50Ps), S2L(99Ps).But al of a sudden my plan has been changed to double the call charges wht i am using now.Called to cm care thr reply was really a and cm care executives dont allow us to speak, specially Team leaders in cm care name is Shalini(She is not fit to be a Team Lead) she was bluffing me regards to network issue and tariff change. Spice is a cheating service while taking a new connx the tariff wil be different after som days it wil change automatically.Its a nonsense service ever i used so planned to change to other service. The change of an tariff happened for 6 of my friends as wel as my parents in this row. Regrds to this Government has to take a serious decision keeping customers on mind..
            Worst support from company CS & services
            i have been using spice postpaid no from last 5 years and they are just ridiculous there customer support is the worst i have seen they are not providing me the necessary information about my bill.I had requested my bill is not received for the month of DEC 08 - Jan 09 many times but they are not able to provide my bill, according to the CS dept of idea they had already sent on 4th of March to my new address still i have not received any bill If this is genuin complain site i request you please advice Mr Aditya please improve the service of idea.

Please send my bill on top priority.
            I have lost my mobile on 20.08.09 and my sim No. is [protected] it is a prepaid one opertionin Bangalore.

I request you to kindly deactivate the sim and issue the new sim with same No.

Please do the needful in the matter immediately and oblige
            Thanks & Regds
            Raghunath
            My name is M. Chakravarthy, Bangalore.MY account No is 31671 and Mobile No: [protected]. I am using the spice connection for so many years, Last month I have cleared the Bill Payment also but my roaming is cut. Please activate it
            i have been using spice no. from one and half year and my balance is deducted without any reason and know the problem is if anybody call or message on my cell then it comes that this number is not approachable and when call any body they this service is not available on your idea mobile.
            whats this?
            thanking you
            sukhman

Spice Telecom — I didn't receive my PF amount

Dear sir
            my pf no is DL/30996/06997. From last july 2009 i was applied for My PF Settelment still i dint get any response from the PF office and i unable to find my status, i hope this time u take an action about it, and get the settlment of my pf Amount early, this is such a long period i have been waited so please do the needfull.

Spice Telecom — block my number

dear sir, maam,

hi my name is ather ahmed abid,

i want to block is this number [protected]. as i loss my mobile from last 3

month back. but know that my number is using another person i dont know

how is he/she i call to that number know its ringing i dont know no how is using i

called so many time but that person is not picking my call even i tried from another

also but he/she is not picking my call... but he/she is disturbing my all friend and

family member so i requested to you pls block this number [protected]....

known i m using another number so pls block my number

I am Harash Pal, subscriber of Spice Telecom prepaid connection (+91-[protected]). I hereby complaint for the poor and unjustified services for prepaid connection.

I got my connection recharged with an amount of Rs.174, having offer of Rs.120Talk Time + 80 days validity + Sp-Sp 25p tariff + No daily rent, on 7th March 2008 evening. The transaction ID for this recharge is [protected].

Now matter is that without making any call and any subscription for GPRS, SMS scheme, I found my balance just Rs. 45 on the next day i.e.[protected]. On the very next day it remains Rs.26.26. Today it is only Rs. 7.26. I got it checked by pressing *771# key combination. I am using NOKIA 1108 set.

For your kind information I had complained in this regard to the customer care executives, Mohali. One of the executives, Ms. Avneet assured me that you would be compensated in this concern. But till date I didn’t get any response from their part. It had harassed me mentally and financially. What should I do next now?

Therefore, I claim for the needful action. I would be thankful if I got your positive response.
              can ny1 send me a msg centre number for spice to send msgs for free .. m usind spice(idea) in punjab.. my email id is [protected]@yahoo.com

the biuddy decision i was taken is taking the SPICe connection. i was deactivated the STD package on 29th november 2007, but they r deducted the money on 1st DEC 2007. those customer care guys told thats a mistake and we will refund the money back. todays date is 15th JAN2008, still the money is not refunded. and the customer care people r not at all responding for my query.
                Aug 13, 2020
                SPICE is the worst network. I do agree with all the complaints above on SPICE.
                i want to say that i am calling spice customer care from a week & the number is always busy. one thing more is that i have activated my mobile gprs service but no settings of gprs is send to me as well as deduct my account balance
                by rs/19
                dear sir
                I am a spice user from last 7 years Every thing I like a about it except its poor performance in customer helpline either its always busy or they never give me any satisfactory answer to my query I questioned the helpline/dealers for atleast 20 times each that will Apple iPhone be compatible to spice GPRS
                HERE IS A SPECIAL CASE
                I PAID MY POSTPAID BILL THROUGH A DEALER THROUGH EASY BILL PAYMENT
                BUT SPICE SAYS I HAVNT PAID THE BILL
                THEY ASKED ME FOR RECIEPT
                WHEN I SHOWED THEM THE RECIEPT THEY WERE UNANSWERABLE
                NOW THEY ARE TURNING THE BALL BY SAYING THAT THE DEALER IS JUST FOR PREPAID AND HE CANT DEPOSIT POSTPAID BILLS
                WHAT TO DO??
                Once on May 10, by default My Tunes has been activated, so I have given a complaint regararding this on the same day.
                But it wasn't solved till May 22, I was really upset because of this kind of customer service they have in Spice. I wanted talk to the Opps Manager of the Customer Care when I forced executives to transfer the call to them then the problem has been solved if not it wouldn't be solved forever. Still I couldn't talk any one the Higher authorities because they are not available any time, if you call everyone is afraid to transfer the calls to them, I don't know what the hell relationship they have with their employees. Finally I say the Customer Care service SUCKS!!
                m using spice connection from just few months back, almost 6 months, from last 3 months they have stated deducting rs30 on every recharge, m unable to understand why, n whenever i make call to customer care it says' busy' from almost 3 weeks.
                i hate spice
                sir i ve been a very long use of spice.. i ve recomended so many people and so on. but recently i got a recharge done for me from my friend for 99 rupees. but i didnt recieve any validity and i got 1rupee for tat 99 rupees. when asked about tis problem i got a vey pathatic and a very bad responce from spice. ie to say it got into some tax(which i always pay for any recharge) but for tis the whole 98 bugs got into tax. iam very disappointed with tis kind of service. when there is no recharge for 99 then you shoud not take tat 99 bugs. u should not cheat ppl by tellin tax etc... please do the needful immidiatly. i know tat the spice is not very bad it has been very good. but now dont put my expectations down. thank you
                I use a spice prepaid mobile (karnataka), in a day i getatleast 2-3 automated calls advising to download ringtones/caller tunes.
                Followed by a wave text messages to download caller/hello tunes.
                I happened to download one caller tune after reading instructions from the SMS sent by the company.
                And for my horror it accompanied so many hidden charges which the text msg never mentioned. And here comes the worst its a different ring/caller tune.
                I called up the spice cust care on several occassions (atleast 4-6 times), and always there server's are down and the cust care has no information as to what's going on added to it is the long hold time and dead air (at times they have placed me on dead air for over 20mins).
                They have no idea how much money has been deducted from my a/c.
                And worst is the executives themselves have no idea what information they are providing, every time a new executive picks the call has a different version to give.
                Spice is simply pathetic. One of the worst service providers in terms of network and sick in terms of customer service.
                It looks like they dont even mention customer interaction notes.
                I had to repeat myself over and over again with every single executive i spoke.
                Could any authorities please take any measure to curb the nuisance called Spice Telecom.
                hi... i wnt a replacement of my spice mobile which is in warranty and has stopped working without any reason... I need help at the erliest or this matter wolud go to the court and in the newspapers as well.

Divya
                Sir
                I had purchased mobile S 535 bfore 1 yr back, At present i am having problem and has stopped working without any reason, When i took at Belgaum spice care( karnataka)they kept that handsets for 3 days, and asked they told that it will be not repaire you buy new one, If they do not know to repaire why should they take athorisation of spice telecom

ShankarK([protected])
                I unable to use gprs browsing in gujarat my no. Is [protected]

Spice Telecom Recent Comments