Splendor Plus

Splendor Plus Complaints & Reviews

i have purchased hero honda Splendor Plus from authorised dealer Tribhuvan Motors, Mangalore

while purchasing the bike with out my notice they made extended warranty for 3 years .
i asked them regarding this they told me that its compulsary without E W we dont give vehicle to the customer . i told i need a new for just 1 year why should i go for extended warranty . already with vehicle there is 2 years warranty . i donnot want EW for 3 years
they forceably registered the E W otherwise we donnot give you a new vehicle .
unless i have to accept for it .

we donnot have to reject the exta things doing by the dealer forceable

please give me solution to my problem

thanking you

yours unsatisfied customer
Aug 13, 2020
my splender plus bike purchased on[protected] at diya motors kollam at present crank is complaint . services are made correct time.please give me a solution

New bike splendur Plus was purchaed from Adyar Motors Indira Nagar Chennai on Oct 01, 2010 in cash by paying full payment.

It was promised by suplier that bike will be handed over with registration and insurence.

But at the time of delivery both things were not handed over.

More important the bike which was handed over is not in a good condition.

some problem in hadle that is not moving ptrpoer.

but suplier response is not welcome.

he is not informing anything about the rectification of problem.

Pl.. do the needful.

Splendor Plus — not delivered yet

I had booked a splender plus spesiol on[protected].Through the CR[protected] from AUTO NEEDS INDIA PVT LTD.Patpar ganj,opp Mother Dairy.I have given the Rs1000 as booking amount.HDFc has approved my loan amount on same day.Now they are not picking my phone and i have no idea when i will be with my Bike.I had booked my bike by the sales staff Mr Rajjat.

With due respect i want to state that I have purchased a bike in cash which chassis no. MBLHA10EJA9D00551 and Engine no. HA10EAA9D02176, Colour DRKCCRCSV, Key no. 1510 from Khanna Automobiles Opp. Agrasen college Chhachharauli Road, Jagadhri dated 11.4.2010 (Sunday) morning. Khanna Automobiles pressured me to take some things like:- Good life, accessory, Extended Warranty,Coated, Insurance. Khanna Automobiles worker says that this condition is apply only for this modle. So pl. look into the matter.

mukesh tyagi
      WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE OF PURCHASING A NEW BIKE FROM KHANNA AUTOMOBILES UNDER CSD RATE...

I went for shopping in IDH Market, Amritsar on 14-2-10 at around 8.30 pm on my Splendor Plus Bike No. PB02 AS 4861. The colour of the bike is Black + Blue. I entered a readymade garment shop to purchase certain sweaters. When I came back from that shop after half an hour, I found that my bike was not there. It was theft. I was shocked. I launched an F.I.R. complaint at Bus Stand Police Station, Amritsar. If anybody founds my bike, please contact me at [protected].

Ajay Arora.

Splendor Plus — Cheating in rates and billing

I purchase a byke (Splender+) from a dealer M/s Markanda Automobiles, Opp. State Bank of India, Shahabad (M.), Distt.- Kurukshetra, Haryana-136135 dated on 24/10/2008.

We have some complaint which are given below:-
        1. The cost of this byke was Rs. 41, 510/- told by the same dealer. But when dealer gave the bill then the cost specified in that bill was Rs. 41250/-
        2. I gave Rs. 1915.00 for the insurance but dealer gave a receipt of Rs. 985.00.
        3. Extra charges Rs. 645.00 also received from us but no any receipt give us.
        4. Dealer charged Rs. 150.00 for temporary number and give us no any cash receipt.

I request you to clear our above doubts as early as possible. I shall be very thankful to you.
        If you have any doubt, then please feel free to call me.

Yours faithfully,
        Ashish Aggarwal
        S/o Sh. Jagdeep Aggarwal
        # 25/8, Near Library Bazar,
        Shahabad (M.)
        Distt.Kurukshetra
        Mob: +91-[protected], [protected]

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
        Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger.

Splendor Plus — FALSE INFORMATION

Dear sir

I have purchased splender + through CSD vide bill no.[protected]sinv[protected] dated 1372011 from AS AUTO MOBILES JAGRAON (Disst. Ludhiana) . They have charged from me transportation charges Rupees 550 and Rupees 200 Temp no.

After that on dated 1182011 my bike was not started than i have visited to AS AUTO MOBILES Branch office Mullanpur. They have changed the spark plug and charge rupees 60 and told that you will refund affter a fifteen days.But no amount has been returned till date.
        When i have again visited for first service on dated 3182011. They have charged from me rupees 200 and not raise the bill. Pls take the necessary action as soon as possible and please inform me.

Thanks for regards
        Bhajnam singh s/o Hardial singh
        H.NO. 1/242,Gurcharan nagar
        Mandi Mullanpur
        Ludhiana (Punjab)
        m(b) [protected]

I am your customer from last 7 years and in the mean time having model splendor bearing eng no HA10EA89C-20461 and Reg no HR22E2372

My complaint is that today I report your authorised dealer M/S DEEP AUTOMOBILES LOCATED AT SIRSA and i have note down following complaint on job card

1 STRG NOISE

2 ENG MISSING

3 POOR PIC UP

4 TIMING CHAIN NOISE

5 TAPPET NOISE

6 MOBILE CONSUMPTION

7 AVG LOW (40-45KM/LT)

I HAD REPORT THIS AT 9.00 AM AND TAKE VEHICLE DELIVERY AT 5.30 PM BUT THERE IS NO TIME ISSUE MY ISSUE IS THAT AFTER TAKE SUFFICIANT TIME MY COMPLAINT IS STILL THERE, WHEN I COMPLAINT THIS WHILE TAKING DELEVERY THEY NOT GIVEN ANY SATISFACTORY RESPONCE OR ALSO MISBEHAVE WITH ME, ITS HURT ME LOT AND I HAVE TAKE OUTH I WILL NEVER VISIT IN YOUR AUTHORISED DEALERSHIP,

FOR YOUR INFORMATION I ALSO WANT TO INTIMATE YOU THAT AS PER YOUR SERVICE SCHEDULED THE TIME PERIOD OF ENG OIL IS 6000KM AND TOP UP EVERY 2000KM BUT THEY ARE NOT DOING ANY TOP THEY REPLACING FULLY IN EACH AND EVERY VEHICLE, ITS INCREASING MAINTAINCE COST OF YOUR VEHICLE( WHICH IS NO 1 IN THE WORLD)

BUT ITS OK MY PROBLEM IS ONLY THAT WHY MY PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED ALTHOUGH I AM READY TO PAY REAGRDING THIS,

I AM INVOLVING YOU IN THIS MATTER BECAUSE I HOPE YOU WILL GIVE INTENTION IN THIS AND SUERLY WILL DO SOMTHING IN MY FAVOUR

WAITING YOUR FAVOURL REPLY

THANKS AND REGARDS

JAI PARKASH

Splendor Plus — replacement

dear sir,

this is to inform u that i have purchase a bike from rudrapur lahoria on date 16/12/2010.
          bikes back tube got leaked and i went to there for replacement of that but they dint give me any response and i had to repaired that but next day again tube got leacked. this is my request kindly give any solution for that.

regards
          vijay kumar
          [protected].

Splendor Plus — Regarding free service

Dear sirs,
          I have purchased Hero Honda Splender Plus Bike from SHANTI MOTORS (Dealer of Valsad) on Dt-13/11/2010.First free service done on dt-11/12/2010 at 807 km & second free service done on dt-18/02/2011 at2653km.when I went for Third free service on dt-15/06/2011 at 5495 km, Dealer had refused to do third free service & they done fourth free service. As per company OWNER MANUAL book third free service has to complite betn[protected]km & 365 days from the date of purchase. My byke running km was only 5495km & 7 months from the date of purchase. When I coplaint to Mr.Prasant Jadav ( mobile-[protected]) service engineer of South Gujarat, he didn't give me satisfied answer.
          I request you to give me appropriate reason for refusing third free service as early as possible. Delay in answer will lead me to put the above matter in Consumer Court.
          Hopping to be favoured & Thanking you in an anticipation.

Mahesh Patel.
          Mail ID- [protected]@yahoo.co.in

spl plus — bad service

im mohit kumar 4m jalandhar(punjab).i m buying a bike spl plus form ur dealer jaswant moter in jalandhar before 3 month but on the time of buying the vehicles is nt working properly from the front rear and light.on that time they all satisfied me by such crap words ..bt nw in these day i m goingq overthere nd told him for my before complaint they all r ignoring me nd going for claim of insurance in the behave of his own mistake....please help me in this case otherwise im do something else....

regard
          mohit kumar
          mob no :[protected]
          mob no :[protected]

dear sir
            i am purchase a vehicle from your beawar showroom district ajmer (because i am already use hero honda last...

Splendor Plus Recent Comments