Sportsvision

Sportsvision Complaints & Reviews

Dear Brothers, Sisters, Fitness Enthusiast, Gym Owners,

This is related to a business transaction where in the seller did not keep up to his word of sending across the requested items for which the payment was made. Below is the complete facts. I kindly request you to beware of dealing with this person and also keep you friends aware of the same.

 Rajeev Badoni ( Phone #[protected]/[protected] ) is based in Chandigarh and his office address mentioned as (Sports Vision Fitness Equipment - NH-22, Zirakpur, Chandigarh, Zirakpur, Chandigarh - 140603, India ) . The seller Mr.Rajeev Badoni from Chandigarh used to call me frequently and were discussing about selling his fitness equipment’s. He sent the pictures of equipment’s and accessories via WhatsApp for me to see it . After continuous calls and WhatsApp messages, I finally relented and place the following orders .
 Pulley cables – 50 meters
 Small Pulley Wheels – 5 No’s
 Big Pulley Wheels – 5 No’s
 Revolving Curl Bar – 1
 Dips Stand – 1
 Seated Rowing Bar – 1
 Triceps Extension bar – 1
Overall the bill came up to 8000.00 INR. He Insisted that I make the payment immediately as he has packed the entire items and has sent the same for courier to be shipped to my address. He made multiple calls to check if his account was activated online and If I could make the payment to him the same day. I believed in him and due to the given trust I made the payment for 8000.00 INR, one for 100.00 and the other transaction for 7900.00 INR the same day. The details of the transaction are listed below .

02/01/16 NEFT DR-ICIC0006322-RAJEEV N[protected] 02/01/16 100.00

BADONI-NETBANK, MUM-N[protected]

02/01/16 NEFT DR-ICIC0006322-RAJEEV N[protected] 02/01/16 7, 900.00

The payment was done on Jan 2nd 2016, and till date he has not sent my items nor refunded my money. He does not answer my calls, nor to my WhatsApp message or SMS. What hurts more is not losing the money but the way some ppl CHEAT others of their hard earned money and still lead a life . Fitness for people like me is religion, and when we have people like Rajeev Badoni, we feel it’s a curse to be in this business which are run by such downgraded, unethical people. Please beware of this fraudulent person.

Krishna
[protected]@gmail.com

Dear brothers / sisters

Today let me introduce the big fraud to all fitness fraternity, gym owners, prospective gym owners who plan to open gym and is looking for purchasing gym equipment .

Company name - sportsvision
    Owner - rajeev badoni
    Phone[protected]/[protected]

Rajeev badoni is a fraud and father of all frauds in our country. He will talk nicely, he will share pictures of gym equipments via whatsapp and convince you to the core, once the payment is made, his regular antics is

> will not receive your call
    > keep telling you that he has sent the items and the truck is held up somewhere closer to your place
    > will receive the call and will not answer you
    > will finally cheat you of your hard earned money.

He is so very shameless that he is surviving with the cheated money and is also feeding his family with that money. A third rate swine in our country.

Its being told make in india and buy india product, when we have a person like rajeev badoni, the dream of our pm will never come true . We will no longer trust anyone going fwd.

Please do not place any orders with this fraud and never ever make any payment to him in advance. He is a third rate fraud .

I made full payment and its more than a month, this was for few items and till now have spent enough money for calling him over phone on a regular basis . It took some time for me to realize he is mega fraudster and has done this not once but many a times and to many people. Afcourse this is india and we being democratic country, we even forgive killers, so there is nothing going to happen to this monsterous fraudster, he is a shame for chandigarh in particular and shame to overall punjab and big shame to india .

So please share it with your friends and ensure you stay away from him else you lose your hard earned money and you will get nothing . Just browse the net and you will find lot more reviews or rather grievances shared by people who were cheated by this mr fraud, naam tho suna hoga, rajeev badoni

True and honest indian

Hi... I am shaikh yusuf jafar , from latur (maharashtra ) i had given a order to Mr. Rajjeev Raj badoni , The director of Sportsvison. I had give a order before 6 month .of gym equipment but still i did not receive any equipment . jab maine unse baat ki toh woh date per date de rahe hain . kabhi kahte hain sale tax walon ne gadi pakdi hai .jab ki maine puri payment 1 no me ki hai . jab mai chandigarh me gaya toh unka jo address diye the 31/4 manimanjra , town . but wahan kuch nahi hai jab maine use kaha mai chandigarh aaya hun tab woh phn nahi utha raha abhi use phn kiya toh maal nikal gaya hai kuch bola toh galiyan deta hai so plz . mere paas uske sabhi bill aur uske pure recordings hain. abhi woh bolta hai ja court me kya karna hai kar . plz take strictlly action against this guy . mai bahot pareshaan ho gaya hun mera. mob no : [protected] . mere tarah koi aur na fasse agar kisi ko confirm karna hai toh mere paass uske sabhi bill aur recording hai . Beaware from this harami. his website .

www.gymequipments.biz

Sports Vision
      Contact Person: Mr. Rajeev Raj Badoni
      Telephone: +[protected]
      Mobile / Cell Phone: +(91)-[protected]
      Address: Annex No. 31/4, Near Fun Cinemas, Mani Majra, Chandigarh, Chandigarh - 160 101 (India)
      Dear friend,
      He is a cheater and always do cheat all the people like this, show gym equipments of other to the people who want to setup and after make payment. He never send anything and always saying that yes yes your product is on the way, take truck driver numbervand contact...he is a fraud so guys be aware about that
      Hello Sir

You are right and my sympathies for you. Rajeev Badoni from sportsvision did cheat me also. I must have gone through your review first before dealing with him . This has resulted in loss of money, lots of stress and damage . He is a fraud and will cheat everyone for money. I just want me to be the last one who got cheated by him and no other brothers, gym enthusiast, gym owners should get cheated.

I made a payment for 8000 rs, its been more than 2 months and he has not sent my items . He made all the hurry in having me make the payment, as soon as it got done, he stopped to answer my calls. I have spent so much amount in calling him, i could have very well bought items for the money i spent calling him in my place itself

Please do not do any kind of business with this person .
      regards