Star Plus

Star Plus Complaints & Reviews

I and my family have been watching star plus daily. Kulfi kumar bajewala and krishna chali london are our favourites.

I am against the ads and episodes of all horror shows which should actually be shifted after 11 pm. When child are watching, they get scared. From last 4 days and nights my daughter not comfertable... She was only 4 year old but like kulfikuamr bajewala..

1. Kayamat ki raat is being telecasted at 7 pm which is not at all good for child.
2. A new show nazar's ad is disturbing which is being shown throughout the day.

Therfore, i request if you could please work on this matter and acknowledge... Plz take action urgent on thats ads.. Like gr8 channal of indian history
Please do not defame doctors in your show. No neurosurgeon can operate under influence of alcohol. Please do not show just anything just to gain trps.
It take about 12 years to become a neurosurgeon and so many hardships he has to face.
Don't you have some social responsibility

I and my family have been watching star plus daily. Kulfi kumar Bajewala and Krishna chali London are our favourites.

I am against the ads and episodes of all horror shows which should actually be shifted after 11 pm. When child are watching, they get scared and it leaves an impact in their brain.

2. A new show NAZAR's ad is disturbing which is being shown throughout the day.

Therfore, i request if you could please work on this matter and acknowledge the concern.

Remember, alternates divides attention and respect. We do have many options.

Saurabh Beniwal

The ishaqbaaz redux show is a very very good show. We love to watch the ishaqbaaz show many many times. It's really very very interesting . But start plus channel you're not re telecasting the ishaqbaaz show more than one time. Please re telecast the ishaqbaaz show more than 3-4 time a day. It's a very good show . We love shivika Jodi. Now a days the ishaqbaaz show is really very good and interesting. We love to watch the ishaqbaaz redux...
      Hi! This is regarding the 13th July 2018 episode of KULFI KUMAR BAJEWALA. in one of the scenes, Amaira and her friends are shown bullying Kulfi by stuffing cake in her mouth turn by turn and holding her hands. And in the end of the scene they are seen laughing while kulfi runs away crying. This would not send an ethical message to the kids who are very easily influenced by such thrill. This would definitely promote bullying which would be...

Why your not re telecasting ishaqbaaz show. We think your are re telecasting other shows more than 3 time. That's why the trp is more.
      But you're re telecasting on next day only one time. So only the trp is not raising.
      Ishaqbaaz redux show is really nice. We love shivika jodi. We are fan of anika, shivya. It's like a new show. We love the ishaqbaaz redux very much.
      Please re telecast ishaqbaaz redux show next day at least 2 times a day
      Please.

When we playing sabse smart kon game was one question is wrong when we divided 16 *3 =5.3 but in the game answer announced by Ravi duba is 4 which was wrong. This question is from 3rd round for 5 lakhs ruppes and in this question is no logical reason for answer 4 and no logical reason are announced by Ravi duba in this question so please let me the correct answer of this question...

Ishaqbaaz redux show telecasting in star plus channel it's like a new show compared to ishaqbaaz. So please re telecast the show next day 2 or 3 times. We love shivika jodi. And ishaqbaaz redux show looking nice. Show anika is same kickoood attitude as ishaqbaaz. We miss this in ishaqbaaz redux show. We love that very much. It's a kind requests to the star plus channel please re - telecast ishaqbaaz redux show on next day at least 2 or 3 times a day. You are showing some old shows at least 4 to 5 to times a day. Do is gaining more trp.

So please re-telecasting next day telecast already 2 or 3 times a day please.

Today (23rd june) khicdi didn't premier on star plus, normally it comes around 8 pm. Instead "qayamat ki raat" premiered.

I believe a hilarious show like khichdi should be showcased at least three times a week. It provides a break from routine life and recreates the mind.

Currently, star plus shows meaningless programmes like "kulfi kumar" and "mariam khan" which no direct plot and are to cheesy to watch. "qayamat ki raat" is a recent addition to this list.

No one watches star plus for these overtly dramatic shows. Horror is a complete no no. When i watch star plus i want comedy and some light hearted meaning full drama.

Khichdi should be shown three times a week and by not showing entertaining programs like these star plus is screwing up its viewer base.

Sir we love ishaqbaaz show very much. While re telecasting ishaqbaaz show next day at least telecast the ishaqbaaz show 2 times a day. If we miss our favorite show in morning we can watch in afternoon or evening section. Please star plus channel. We ishaqbaaz show very much. It's a best show me had. We love shivika jodi. Pls star plus channel at least re telecast 2 times a day ishaqbaaz show please. It's our kind request please
            Sir I had done right touch but app said it wrong and I loved my points so how this is possible

Stop showing star plus anthem in every break.. It's so irritating.. We know u have changed the symbol and everything but there is no need to show 2 min long song thrice in every break. Also stop the idiotic isqbaaz serial! No dressing sense.. Just drama in every episode. There is no story line.
              Also yeh hai mohobbatein has reached a saturation level.. If the trp is good, it doesn't mean u shld continue the drama!
              It's a scam, at least you have to give leaderboard if you want to cheat us and change scores, at least in that way we will feel happy that we didn't won, but nothing and just saying play and win .

Star Plus Recent Comments