STC

STC Complaints & Reviews

I have bought stb from stc company on 01/05/2019 through amazon under a warranty of 6 months.
But the stb is stopped...
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Reference to my mobile# [protected], please unsubscribe (cancel) 802602 messages to my mobile and do not charge SR 10/ week to me.

They are absolutely cheating by sending a message, "Download from this link http://helm.tekmob.com/pim/samogamesen1?&sub=[protected]" every week and charging me SR 10/week. Please block the message to my mobile.

Abdul Kader
Mob: [protected]

STC — Deduction of 5SR

Whenever i load credit balance in my account, i receive a service reply The last call cost is 5 saudi riyals. thousands of time i complained, but i didnot find any soloution of the credit deduction.

My Mobile # [protected]

STC — unsubscribe from 802601 message

I am the user of STC connection with mob # [protected], i want to deactivate message receiving from 802601. Please do it for me..
hi sir every week SR10 deducting my no [protected], please cancel this one this is from this 802602
In every
week deducting 10 SR
my no [protected]
Hydros Haris
dear sir, every time i charge my mobile its deducts 10 sr.without rerason ang information, saying your last call 10 sr.though i would have used mobile.please unsubscribed 802602 messages to my mobile and do not charge 10 sr/week to me.my mobile no.[protected]
PLEASE STOP/BLOCK SENDING UN-WANTED WAP MESSAGES TO MY MOBILE # [protected], IT IS DEDUCTING MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT.
dear sir, every day deducts 0.45 alla.without rerason ang information, saying your last call 45 allala .though i would have used mobile.please unsubscribed 802602 messages to my mobile and do not charge .my mobile no.[protected]
sir, my mobile number [protected] please cancel 802602 message because that is automaticaly charge of sr10 of may accuont.thank u very much..
I am surprised to see that every week SR 10 has been deducted from my mobile (SAWA Card). Who is sending message from 802602 to my mobile and why I have to pay SR 10 for this message which I never requested to send. I am requesting STC to investigate this matter urgently to solve this ongoing matter and relieve us from this unwanted message.
sir, my mobile number[protected] please cancel 802602 message because that is automaticaly charge of sr10 my accuont please unsubscribed 802602 message to my mobile and donot charge thanks

sir, my mobile number[protected] please cancel 802602 message because that is automaticaly charge of SR10/Week from my accuont. please unsubscribed 802602 message to my mobile and donot charge thanks
Dear all
am not from stc but just to help u all to get rid of losing money once some for all send blank msg to 800828
u will recieve a msg by the same no showing u to which service u have subscribe to suppose there are 3 or 4 or 5 services
all will be mentioned by serioal no
send the serial no means suppose u want to unsubscirbe from service no 2
write 2 and send to 800828
by this way get rid of all the services and save ur money
remember me in ur prayer
Farrukh Khan
Dear all

I have solved deduction 10SR/Week from STC/SAWA prepaid by following steps.I appreciate Mr. Farukh khan, s efforts and suggestion. I do remember him in my prayer.
thanks all.
remember me in ur prayer
Majid Ali[protected]/Farrukh Khan

Dr Abdul Mosawir Quraishi
Tabuk University
This problem not from STC, 1 fraud company creating that problems (timwe.com)

To stop SMS U1 to 802602. (Write U1 send to 802602)

Then you get reply from 802602 in arabic language you sending code is wrong. That message fake from fraud company..

You have any dout mail me: [protected]@yahoo.com

If you want donate me send email or pray for me...
Nb:not put your mobile number any site
STC Sawa deducts your balance because you subscribed to of their channel service, You need to unsubscribe it.
The soultion is explained in the below linked article
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

same here,plz do not join any stc branches.big sinners VSR,sohail,bushra n making into sinners list priyanka.Be careful guys complain in police,they shld b punished really hard 4r faking so much n taking away money 4rm us.how do u digest ur food after cheating to us,imagine some day same thgs happens to ur own child wat ul do u sinners.shame on u stc
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

i want to deactivate Top Ringtones Club to my STC jawal Sim card. they deducted 5 riyal to my load per week for the ringtones that i dont want to use...i send message to 802602 and 802601 thru sms to deactivate the service but till now no response coming from them and continuosly deducted 5 riyals per week...my mobile number is[protected] jawal sim card...i also call in 902 of jawal service center several times and service personnel always told me that they will deactivate the service but the service continue for more than one months now...please help me to deactivate the service...
      sincerely yours,
      Sameer

STC — 5 riyal cutting every week

every weekly 5 riyal cutting mymobile [protected] account pleace stop the program deactive any program by haneefa
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

i am receiving message that 5 riyal deducted from my mobile [protected] pre paid card.there is no
        other information. i have lost lot of money till now. the message comes from 802601 could you please help me and stop these sms messages from today onward.

STC — deduction 5 sr

my problem for my mobile service provider,(STC)if there is sufficient balance always coming message for ring tone from 802601 and deduct 5 SR per message. So i would like to deactivate this service.My mobile no is :[protected]
        dear sir my problem is... i am receiving message that 5sr riyal is deducted from my mobile numbers [protected] and [protected] prepaid card there is no other information... and please prevent my mobile numbers receiving messages from 802601... i have lost lot of money till now so please help me and stop deducting my prepaid balance from today and onward. thank you...
        dear sir, i am receiving message that 5sr riyal is deducted unto my prepaid balance and theres no other information unto it... please solve it for me because i had lost lot of money unto it... my number is [protected]... i am expecting to your kind response unto this problem... thank you!
        Me also, we have same problem they also deduct my load 5 sr every week

STC TECHNOLOGIES FRAUD
          STC Technologies pvt ltd
          adyar / anna nagar / nungampakkam / egmore
          they say a lot before joining course ll be placed but tat won happen once u pay money... they won respect u at al...ur money ll be totally wasted .. they ll send a company but they won recruit any1 just 4r sake they ll send ... may be 1 r 2 ll be placed gettin a salary of 3000 r 4000... were ever they send they r askin exp if we say studied in stc they ll send us out...so be careful .................... almost 4r past 7 months i beggin them to send interview but til now they never did tat d never did to any1........... they hav send to 2 company were they asked exp,,,, so kindly dodn believe them frnd .... let ur life be happy .............bye
          Aug 13, 2020
          STC technologies, what about in coimbatore there they teaching well are not...and they giving placements...im waiting for ur replay any give suggestion for STC instit...in coimbatore...to my mail id

mail id: [protected]@hotmail.co.uk
          The setup box is not working i open the telvision the setup turn on the red light and the setup box is hanged

5 SR deduction every week
            I am receiving messge that deduct 5 saudi Riyal from my mobile +[protected] pre paid card. And after few second I receive an SMS saying that "download from this link: http://wap.emea.timwe.com/iac/m3?sti=976&sub=[protected]" this happens weekly.The message comes from 802601 Please kindly stop these SMS to avoid any deduction.
            Please stop immediately
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am having problems with my jawal mobile ([protected]).
              I am being deducted with 5 SAR every week. a message is sent to me from the site http://wap.emea.timwe.com/iac/m3?sti=976&sub=[protected]. it informs that i can download rigntones even if

I'm not availing it but it continues to deduct 5 SAR/week since 15 days now.
              I hope you can do something about this.

thank you very much.