Subhiksha

Subhiksha Complaints & Reviews

ratangulati
Respected Sir,
myself RATTAN JEET SINGH s/o sh.Balraj gulati residing at delhi.i had worked with subhiksha trading services pvt ltd. at delhi city branch in 2006. my employee code was D779.i want to know about my p.f account no. please do help me for this matter .
thanks,
Rattan jeet singh
delhi
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 20:02:25
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Himanshu Srivastava
    Dear Sir
    I was worked as a Arom in this company since 25 feb 08.I dnt recieve my salary Oct 08, Nov 08.
    I have not my P F number also.Company gave me salary cheque of month Oct 08 in Feb 09 but it was not clear from bank.Cheque was dishonoured from the bank side.
    I m in a great trouble
    Pls do the needfull

Himanshu Srivastava
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:46:32
    Cant understand how he could not see the seal open on a product whose seal is tamper evident. This is obviously someone with malicious intent. In fact I am surprised that the retailer Subhiksha is even entertaining this complaint and offering a product replacement. So long as we have people of such cheap mentalities this country will not progress!!!
    Subhiksha's managing director can be renamed as 'DAMAGING DIRECTOR' as he is taking pains in damaging his company's reputation among public in all parts of the country where ever there is a subhiksha outlet. Such cheap mentality cannot make one to succeed in life.

Subhiksha — Product with tempered seal and remove material!

I purchased 200 gm pack of 'Amul' Elachi Shrikhand on September 2, 2007 from 'SUBHIKSHA' outlet at Dhantoli, Nagpur. Immediately after reaching home I found that not only paper seal was broken, even the material was removed from the pack. I immediately informed the store over the phone to which they said that they are sending someone to replace the pack.

I once again reminded them after 2 hours and they gave the same answer but the pack has not been replaced till this moment.

Dhanesh Chaturvedi
    401, Subhedar Appartment
    Congress Nagar, Nagpur - 440012
    Mo: [protected]
    dear sir

i dont received my salary for the month of oct to feb'09pls help me waht abuot my salary
    plz tell me tha what happenenig about subhiksha retail chain.?? is it giving salary its employee or not.?
    in future, there are any plan to give salary of staff who are waiting for it last oct 2008...
    and what the status about those salary cheque which had received ago 1 years ..
    tell me plz if any persons or website have knowledge about it????
    can you organise all the employees as much as possible and sned me the details as we are starting an association to get the relief for all the employees and land lords those who were not paid their rightful gues.
    you may send your reply to [protected]@gmail.com

Praveen M
      Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.subhiksha.biz.
      I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
      This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<[email protected]>:
      maildrop: maildir over quota.

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
      Received: (qmail 6082 invoked by uid 89); 7 Aug 2008 12:32:46 -0000
      X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.2.3 (2007-08-08) on mail1
      X-Spam-Level:
      X-Spam-Status: No, score=-0.2 required=5.0 tests=ALL_TRUSTED, HTML_MESSAGE,
      SPF_NEUTRAL autolearn=disabled version=3.2.3
      Received: from unknown (HELO ti-out-0910.google.com) (192.168.13.2)
      by 0 with SMTP; 7 Aug 2008 12:32:38 -0000
      Received-SPF: neutral (0: 192.168.13.2 is neither permitted nor denied by SPF record at _spf.google.com)
      Received: by ti-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id 24so437120tim.7
      for <[email protected]>; Thu, 07 Aug 2008 05:32:28 -0700 (PDT)
      DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
      b=Hw4TrDS6zpC/niN55NIUSetWrP4aG9NREq0I58R75mwgVDLjyGhp2TFnp/ANxT/+o0
      xzyf2ASs/rqouCklef2BOcVHcrO5yUMjNzK3iBvk6UtmqF8gUFK2yD2q9KOUj7ntugxe
      zH3eX2u4SWCQvQyAajFLKM3bPsrbcZGEBuKek=
      Received: by 10.110.37.3 with SMTP id k3mr209516tik.29.1218112347479;
      Thu, 07 Aug 2008 05:32:27 -0700 (PDT)
      Received: by 10.110.86.18 with HTTP; Thu, 7 Aug 2008 05:32:27 -0700 (PDT)
      Message-ID: <[email protected]>

I have purchased a Fly B 720 Duo from Subhiksha Mobile shop, Marine Drive,
      Kochi, Ernakulam, Kerala.

IMEI No. 352124020563542
      ME-ID : A1000003F358D1

I have not getting charge of battery for one day full. I was compained the
      Subhiksha Mobile shop where I am purchased. But they ask me to go Service
      Centre and got DTO certificate. When I go to the authorised service centre
      at Ernakulam Accel Front Line, Veekshanam Road, Kacheripadi, Ernakulam, Mr.
      Aby behaved very badly and tell me we can't do like this service. When I
      return back to Subhiksha shop they also behaved like this. They played me
      like shuttle. I am a Customer of Subhiksha & Fly but both are behaved very
      badly. What can I do? Is this your customer care behavior? If you will do
      like this then you can't make good business in Kerala. I never promote and
      tell everybody I know - Please don't purchase anything from You both.

Yours
      PRAVEEN M

------=_Part_61256_17967577.1218112347433
      Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1
      Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
      Content-Disposition: inline

<div>Sir/Madam</div>
      <div>&nbsp;</div>
      <div>I have purchased a Fly B 720 Duo from Subhiksha Mobile shop, Marine Drive, Kochi, Ernakulam, Kerala.&nbsp; </div>
      <div>IMEI No. 352124020563542</div>
      <div>ME-ID : A1000003F358D1</div>
      <div>&nbsp;</div>
      <div>I have not getting charge of battery for one day full.&nbsp; I was compained the Subhiksha Mobile shop where I am purchased.&nbsp; But they ask me to go Service Centre and got DTO certificate.&nbsp; When I go to the authorised service centre at Ernakulam Accel Front Line, Veekshanam Road, Kacheripadi, Ernakulam, Mr. Aby behaved very badly and tell me we can&#39;t do like this service.&nbsp; When I return back to Subhiksha shop they also behaved like this.&nbsp; They played me like shuttle. I&nbsp;am a Customer of Subhiksha &amp; Fly but both are behaved very badly.&nbsp; What can I do? Is this your customer care behavior?&nbsp; If you will do like this then you can&#39;t make good business in Kerala. I never promote&nbsp;and tell everybody I know - Please don&#39;t purchase anything from You both.</div>

<div>Yours<br>-- <br>PRAVEEN M<br>9895780875 </div>

------=_Part_61256_17967577.1218112347433--
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:24:37
      I make plan to buy a new MOTOROLA mobile handset; but I not found a like handset to me on handset facilities are AUDIO- VIDEO PLAYER, FM RADIO, CAMERA, GPRS, INFRARED, MMS BLUETOOTH. ALL THE FACILITY WITH HEADFONE. Can you help me to show like all above features in MOTO handset under the 5000/-. If you find pls send a email to my email id pls.
      Hope you Help me.
      Thanks _______________!!!

Debananda Pal

We get items in better rate from Subhiksha. This is regarding Subhiksha Marathalli. I visit once in a week there. But the problem I see that the items are very less, I mean to say the stock is very less.

I told the service people several times. I don't know whether they inform to the respective people or keep quiet.

Subhiksha was supposed to be a very nice shop on grocery, but due to lack of notice, Marathalli, Munnekolala branch is getting effected and I hope Subhiksha is not getting good business from this branch.

Debananda Pal
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:14:10

Subhiksha — After sales service

I buy mobile set of sony ericsson on 24 march 2008 subhiksha Pristin mall sec-31.But after one & half month i got problem in the display of my mobile.Then i go to that shop.But they refused to give after sells service.They told that this is not them duty.
        subhiksha ka jo mobile store agra me hai uske sales mal bahut ghatia he.
        jab main mobile ke rates lene gaya to sales man bola ki ham iske rates nahi dete.

is tarah se koi kabhi subhiksha jana pasand nahi karega.

khastor par main to aaj ke baad kabhi subhiksha ke mobile store nahi jaa sakta.

Subhiksha — Non-availability of various items

I find most of the racks in your outlets are just empty.There are not one variety of any biscuits available
        in the Ayanavaram and many other Subhiksha outlets in Chennai.Does it mean you are in the verge of closing down many outlets, possibly unviable ones.
        I am a landlord for a subhiksha supermarket, they have not paid me rent for several months, as of date subhiksha owes me 5 lakhs towards rent. I have borrowed for constructing my building where subhiksha store is a lessee despite of my several reminders they have not settled my dues. Finally a local staff of subhiksha accompanied with an anti-social element threatened me of dire consequenses as I have sent a legal notice for vacating my premises. Of late I came to know that subhiksha has not settled arrears to several leased premises in the entire country and even to vendors as it has become sick due to poor management by selling rotten vegetables, used/unguaranteed cell pones, expired medicines, fud stuffs, etc.

Subhiksha — Poor Service/Not fit for business

I have been visiting Subhiksha, Jayanagar 9th Block, Bangalore for the past 2 years. Most of the items in Subhiksha store are out of stock. Items we need will never be there. I do not know what is the purpose of opening such store. If we visit Subhiksha to buy 4 items, atleast 1 or 2 items will not be there and I need to visit another shop for those items.

The staff are always lazy, lethargic and irresponsible. Particularly the people those who are working in billing counter are useless. If I spend 5 minutes to collect the items I need to buy, I need to spend another 10 minutes in billing counter whether there is a rush or not. Also the staff at Subhiksha does not care, if a customer is going out when they does not find the item they need. they don't even bother to ask what they wanted. There is a BIG difference between other stores or the good old provision stores and Subhiksha. Another major problem is the billing/cash counter will not be having change for any denomination. This is the age where even beggers will have change for any denomination.

For any business, customer service is very important and the right qualified people should be appointed as employees to survive in the business. Mr. Subramanian, the chairman of Subhiksha must have thought that by only selling for lesser than MRP would attract customers, but he is wrong.

Another note, The so called India's largest Subhiksha Mobile store is out of business. Recently I visited Subhiksha, Jayanagar 9th block to buy a mobile and they told me that the mobile store is closed and shifted to BTM layout. I visited BTM layout store and they told me that the mobile store is shifted to Bannerghatta road. I decided not to visit Bannerghatta road store. It is really irritating when we have to spend time, energy and petrol.The telephone numbers available on the net for Subhiksha stores at various localities seems not working.

So Mr.Subramanian, please DO NOT CREATE HYPE, if you are not capable of providing good customer service.
        100 % correct. i am planning a nation wide agitation to resolve the following issues.
        1.cheatd subhiksha employees should get salary and pf dues
        2.subhiksha land lords should get back their properties and the ent arrears
        3. all the creditors should get their mony.
        4.all the banks should get heir money back.
        the culprits and cheaters should be arrested.

those who want to join with me please send our aceptanc to join with me with your name, nature of grievence, phone no and mail ID to [protected]@airtelmail.in - KA: Murugan.