Subhiksha Department Stores Complaints & Reviews

Saeed Noor
I am a regular customer of the Subhiksha Department Stores located in Egmore area of Chennai for the past few years. Of late I have stopped buying almost all my requirement from Subhiksha for two reasons although the prices there are highly competitive and unmatchable by even the best stocked department stores.
1) The lady who is in charge of the store and appointed some time ago is very arrogant and does not oblige the customer with proper replies and is on all the occasions replying angrily to one and all.
2) The requested product is not being ordered by her even for more than a month. I recently bought "Gemini" brand sunflower oil and two "10+2 free" packs of "Pampers" brand diapers and ordered for more and have been reminding them for more than a month, but till today the lady in charge has not bothered to order for even one pack saying the management does not have responsibility and is not bothering to send the ordered goods.On speaking to the logistics supervisor who delivers the goods in a van, he said any goods when ordered is immediately supplied and they have not received any orders for the above said goods till date. I do not know why the lady in charge is behaving like this or lying.
Could the management please look into the matter and take necessary measures to ensure that customers like me are not put to difficulty owing to some arrogant or disinterested staff.
Does Subhiksah have an official website of theirs that we could contact them directly or any contact number in Chennai that we could voice our complaints on? Please help.
Complaint comments  Add a comment

AmitSharma
    Respected Sir,
    I am amit sharma , as a M.B.A studemnt i want from you is that what is the qualities as a fresher as regarding you?
    What exactly is your complaint ?
    You are a M.B.A student .
    Very poor in presenting the subject in English.
    Use simple sentences.
    Say
    I bought Channa from Subhiksha
    It was infected with insect. ( one or more ?)
    Shop refused to refund money.
    Shop declined to give new stock.
    I got stomach pain eating it.
    etc etc
    Dear representative,
    I search your site but no where I found your office address where Mr. R Subramnian, MD. I request you to please provide me your Marketing address or MD office complete address
    regards,
    aric younes
    i want to start a business in u. p. & i tried to contact u but i cant get the right person to get the franchise so plz mail me contact no. of a person who r frm u to help us..
    myself
    anant garg mobile no. is [protected]
    hey guys,

thanx a looooot for all ur reviews about subhiksha... i just tried to search for subhiksha's web address on google n reached here.... i'm feeling soooooooo irritated about subhiksha by reading all the complaints that i have decided never to step into any of the subhiksha outlet... though i've never been to any but now... after reading this page i m committed not to go there even for a try.... we all consumers must join hands to mass reject these types of business becoz noone is gonna listen to us if we make noice alone.... better raise the voice together n then whole world will listen to us... HAPPY CONSUMERISM !!!

Anuj Gupta
    sir

i purchased wipro smartlite classic(CFL) on 19/06/2007 vide bill no IM/117c5 at paschim vihar, subhiksha store. i have been told while purchasing above item if it gone fused within year. we shall replace it.

but it gone fused on 03/03/2008 and refused to replace it.

kindly direct the staff to replace the above.

thanking you

suresh kumar sharma
    I PURCHASED NESTLE LACTOGEN 3
    FEB/08/80550453BS, FEB/09/149, MMPORCNO276/RMMPO/2000. FROM MARGIN FREE SUPERMARKET FROM PULAMON P.O., KOTTARAKARA.691506, KOLLAM DIST, KERALA, TEL: [protected] ON 26/3/08
    WHEN I GIVE THIS LACOTGEN(ONLY FROM THIS SHOP) THE CHILD GET A VOMITING SENSATION AND A BAD SMELL. I RETURN BACK THIS PRODUCT TO SHOP, I THINK THAT THEY PEOPLE SELL DUPLICATE LACTOGEN AND MAKE MONEY. KINDLY ENQUIRE THIS . OTHERWISE THE REPUTATION OF NESTLE COMPANY TARNISHED
    EXPECTING A FAST AND A FAVOURABLE REPLY
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Recently Discussed

Insect infested Channa!
      Subhiksha Department Stores
      Requested items not being ordered