Suhrit Hyundai, Yusuf Sarai, New Delhi

Suhrit Hyundai, Yusuf Sarai, New Delhi Complaints & Reviews

lal bahadur choudhary
i had purchased a santro dl3cap8399 for which i paid additional amount which the showroom promised to refund within 1 month.but unfortunately 4 months have passed and i havnt received my money.they are not even bothering to give me a feed back.its everytime me who has to remind them but they dont return my call also.i had read a few bad customer reviews about them but never thought their response will be so pathetic.in future one should be careful dealing with them.afterall its a matter of rs 45000 and i dont think anyone can wait any longer
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:57:33

suhrit hyundai new delhi — non delivery of r.c even after 5 months

i buy my carsantro erlx DL -3 CAP--7472 from above dealer on 28/06/2007.
dealer sales executive mr ashish assure me , reg papers and smart card will be
given in 2 months.
after 4 month of waiting i contact dealer but my papers are not ready.
then i comlaint at your toll free no-[protected] and lodge my grievience.

on 20/10/2007 mr nishant at-8.00 pm note my complaint and no is I- 9303341
he assure me of good result in 48 hours.

on 24/10 /2007 at--9.10 pm mr sarvjeet repeat the same

on 26/10/2007 at 9.50-pmmr kanwal singh repeat the same

on 31/10/2007at 7.00 pm mr hemant repeat the same

and then i personally contact dealer shurit hyundai , talk to mr ashish and
other staff , all are assure me but no solution

today 21/11/2007at 8.30 pm i talk mr sachin he repeat the same, he feel very sorry, and give this email address.

you are require

1.solve my problem.

2.return the amout charged for registation

3.give me suitable compansation for deficieny in services.

treat this letter as legal notice, if you are responce with in72 hours, i will go to consumer court.

sandeep singhal

Suhrit Hundai , Yusuf Sarai Delhi — Refund of Booking amount

DEar Sir

i had booked i10 Era from Suhrit Hundai Yusuf Sarai Delhi. and deposited Rs 1 Lakhs as advance deposit rest was to be paid on Finance basis. after sevaral false promise on several occasion dealer could not able to deliver the car within 1and half month. susequently we made written request for refund of money. on 28April 08. but still we have not got any refund.
No body is listening in Suhrit Hundai.

highly fraud dealer is this.
kindly suggest what to do.
Suhrit Hyundai is the pits in terms of customer care. I am still waiting for a exchange bonus refund of Rs 20, 000/- which was to be paid withing 6 months of purchase (april 07) - its now Oct 08 and i am still waiting. They just dont' care - how ever much you call them or talk to them.
i purchased a car on 26th january from the show room of hundrai situated in yusuf sarai but till i didnot receive my r.c what i could do. i am facing a many problems my car car no is DL3CA-0856
To

The Managing Director, Date: 13Th June 2009
Hyundai Motors India Limited,

SUB: COMPLAIN AGAINST SUHRIT HYUNDAI (YUSUF SARAI-DELHI)

I had purchased Hyundai Santro Zing (GLS) of Real Earth color with car No. is DL3CBH0630
on 07/12/2008 from M/s SUHRIT SERVICES Pvt Ltd, Yusuf Sarai-New Delhi entrusting on the customer services of Hyundai Motors worldwide.

The Suhrit Showroom broke a number of commitments during the whole period right from car booking (on 03/11/ 2008) to delivery (on 07/12/2008) & after Sales services leaving I grossly dissatisfied with the services of Hyundai Motor Corporation.

In spite of several reminders After 6 months of the delivery of the car last week of May 2009 I had received my RC and original Insurance papers regarding this So many times I talked to

Delhi Hyundai care Dept ([protected])
I also talked to Ms Aparna[protected], Sales Support-Hyundai)
Mr.Abhishek Nagpal ([protected], Sales Manager-Hyundai) for my RC issue but till date I didn’t receive the second key of my car I seriously don’t understand what’s the reason behind this why the HYUNDAI company not giving my second key. I had given full payment of car without any delay then why should I suffer? For second key issue same I gave the company several reminders to Mr. Abhishek and Ms.Aparna but No body is in a position to tell me the truth about the hand over of my Second Key. Is that your entire customer care cell does?? After this instance all these people are avoiding me, not talking to me and not picking up my phone also. I have paid lots of challans also just because of without RC now I am asking you who is responsible for that:-

* Hyundai company
* Suhrit Hyundai showroom (Delhi-Yusuf Sarai & Mayapuri)
* my faith on Hyundai
* your staff
* your distributors like Suhrit in Delhi
* or people like Mr. Abhishek Nagpal, Ms. Aparna, Mr. Praful Tiwari and Mr. Rakesh Sinha
* Myself (Because I had bought a car from Hyundai)

Now I face a new problem yesterday on 13Th June 2009 I received a NOTICE from Roop Nagar Police Station-New Delhi. It states some fraud case against me under section 420, 468, 471 (IPC). On the notice only Engine Number was mentioned. If I had done any mistake then the FIR should be lodge against my car number. How anyone can know my Engine Number. Only company knows the Engine number of my vehicle. They want me to come to the police station with my car and with all my original documents. On the other hand I and my wife both are hypertension, Heart Patient; it affects a lot on our health.

Then please suggest me what should I do next:

Should I go to the consumer court for taking legal actions
Or should I lodge the FIR against Hyundai-Suhrit Showroom
and at last i[censored] will also not sort out my problem then, I will drop this car again in the Suhrit Showroom permanently because I don’t want to face any problem in the coming future. Why should I suffer from all these problems after taking car on cash payments?

Buying a Hyundai car has turned out to be a horrible nightmare for me .Can you please help me out urgently on this issue Or else I shall to go consumer court also in next two days if you are not still solve my problem

My Car No is DL3CBH0630
Engine No.-560106

Anticipating an early reply and favorable response from you.

S.K Sinha