Suntek

Suntek Complaints & Reviews

Magideal 32 gb memory card order no. [protected] through paytm (Transaction no. [protected]) on 29 jul 17. Received charging cable saver protector through dtdc courier on 12 aug 17. Completely wrong items delivered than the one ordered. Paytm customer care does not attend phone calls instead kept me in holding for 20 to 30 mins saying busy with traffic for last two days. Worst service ever i get in online shopping.

I bought a new dell inspiration laptop 3537 on 11-Jan-2014. They told that it has 2GB graphics. But while I am checking it has only integrated graphics like other systems, It does not have any dedicated graphics at all. Before purchase the laptop I asked twice to confirm it has dedicated Graphics, But, they say it has 2GB Dedicated graphics. When I go and ask about that they behave very rudely and told that they only mentioned about integrated graphics. They also refused to exchange the product. Kindly help me to get my money back from this. I am totally disappointed because of this. Their Address SUNTEK (Create the Future) No.7 KAJ Plazza, Sho No A2 Narasingapuram Stree Mount Road, Chennai - 600 002 Phone[protected]/43227791 A deeply upset customer Ignatius Anand Mobile:[protected]