Surya Crystal

Surya Crystal Complaints & Reviews

I have purchased surya crystal 3 burners gas stove thru paytm via invoice number 07c[protected] dated 01st juy 19 and paytm order id [protected]. This is to inform you that gas is coming from the side of burners excessively and also one burners is not getting on.. It is stuck not able to move.. Just wanted to inform you that i am using this gas only from last 30-40 days but facing lots of issue. Some time all of sudden gas comes from side of burner to much which may lead to any mis happening. Pls let us know solution or else i will escalate this matter to consumer court. Also if any mishappening is done because of this gas stove the whole sole responsibility will be on bharatwasi and surya crystal. I need the solution at the earliest.
Surya crystal 3 burner red colour gas stove glass is beoken. Please replace my gas stove glass. When it is cleared.
Hi Team,

I Had purchased gas on 14th Jan'20 currently on last week i was tring to install but there was smell of lpg leakage and buttons are not working properly please do the needful.

nadeem sayyed's reply, Feb 1, 2020
My Order no is ORDER # 403-9253100-4897947
My contact no is 8104954932

Hi I have bought LPG gas stove online from Paytm. I want ING Pipeline gas connection in my home. For that I require PNG gas. So I want to convert it into png. I am not getting any contact information of Surya Crystal company on google. If you provide me service center address or any contact no of Surya Crystal it would be helpful
    could you please provide me contact details of Surya Crystal company.

Thanks to god to save us.

We are cooking food suddenly glass top has broken and gas stove was damaged.
      This stove used only for the seven days and this accident was happened, but no casualty occurred.
      Kindly resolve this issue and replace this at the earliest.

Reds

Aashish agnihotri
      Flat no 307 a pearl
      Bid sunshine city
      Bhiwadi, alwar, rajasthan
      Pin 301019
      Contact no [protected]
      +1 videos

I have purchases surya gas 3 burner from snapdeal, but now one burner gas stove is not working. So please replace my product and give my money. Otherwise i will go to consumer court.
        And this product is very defective product and from starting this product is not working properly.
        I am not satisfied from this product.
        So please resolve my issue and refund my money. Otherwise change my product.
        Hi Customer,

We are sorry for the unpleasant experience you’ve been through. Please share your order ID so that we can get this checked on priority.

Thanks!
        Team Snapdeal
        Today moring while cooking in kitchen the gas stove cracked ...its very dangerous kindly change the stove as soon as posble..i am not able to cook on it. I purchsed this from Amazon nd it is under gurantee period..kindly consider my request ..chnge the stove ..visit my home..

Dear team this uttam from siliguri.. I have purchased a gas stove form you it has very bad quality.. The glass which you have provided is very bad quality requesting you to kindly replace or refund my money the quality of the glass is too poor and it cut my hand also the glass of the product brust while cooking. Plese do the needful or i will go to consumer forum
          Surya crystal

I have purchased gas stove online my gas stove is leaking from inside it catch fire sometimes and gas is always leaking when gas cylinder turns on.please do needful help.because it cause some serious issues gas is leaking through lighter pls take fast action .

Sir im ghulam mustafa from jharkhand state jamshedpur i m complaining about a huge loss were used to be occur but safely we removed it from gas irresponsible and low quality product's by surya crystals while using gas stove for cooking suddenly gas pipe has got a hole by gods grace we had noticed that if we didnt noticed we cannot imagine how the situation happens its a worst product and a very less quality... Kindly take responsible for the loss which was going to happen by your product quality if not im ready to file a case on your company...

Surya Crystal — no replacement of product

[protected]@5989 on Oct 13, 2018
              I brought surya crystal 3 burner auto ignition gas stove from snapdeal.com with order no. -[protected]. Its invoice no is s09711/18/2280. I order the product on 10th sep 2018 and it was delivered to me on 17th sep 2018. I started cooking on it but suddenly within one week the glass of it broke while cooking. I was calling the customer care associate for the solution of this as the product is in warranty period but the ill behaving customer executive doesn't listen to the problem properly and put my phone on hold for longer time without answering my queries. The cost of the product was rs. 1900/- but the trust is costlier than the amount. I also have sent the video of the product
              Hi Pawan,

Thanks!
              Team Snapdeal
              Anki4's reply, Dec 6, 2018
              Dispatch doc .no. 54421768623and
              Invoice no. S30830/1004115
              Please solve this problem specifically as soon as possible and also replaced my gas stove without crystal my mobile number is 9135510876is new contact number
              I brought surya crystal 3 burner auto ignition gas stove from snapdeal.com with order no... I started cooking on it but suddenly blast, glass sound like bomb exploded.everyone is shocked how this is possible I run away suddenly from kitchen.your product is very dangerous and harmful for life, how you could gave guarantee like this.
              You should return your products as soon as possible because warranty is valid .I also send a video for damages stove. Please solve this problem specifically.

Anki4's reply, Nov 23, 2018
              Please contact me at mobile number 9135510876
              I brought Surya crystal 3 burner auto ignition gas stove(Butterfly Design) from amazon with order no.[protected].Its invoice no is IN-12322. I order the product on 23rd October 2018 .But the Glass coating of gas stove has completely broken due to heat with in 1 week o[censored]sage.Kindly replace the same.
              I bought Surya Crystal Stove Gas 3 Burner on dated 06.06.2018 with order no[protected]. yesterday, at the time of cooking this stove glass blast like bomb with unknown reason, i searched costomer care or any site of surya crystal but no any site or number available in google, so kindly help me sort this probelm.

thanks
              Same problem. Had bought mine in 2018. Works fine but why do they use this glass that shatters rendering the stove irreparable?

I brought surya crystal 3 burner auto ignition gas stove from snapdeal.com with order no. -[protected]. Its invoice no is s09711/18/2280. I order the product on 10th sep 2018 and it was delivered to me on 17th sep 2018. I started cooking on it but suddenly within one week the glass of it broke while cooking. I was calling the customer care associate for the solution of this as the product is in warranty period but the ill behaving customer executive doesn't listen to the problem properly and put my phone on hold for longer time without answering my queries. The cost of the product was rs. 1482/- but the trust is costlier than the amount. I also have sent the video of the product but the customer care associate said that it is absolutely fine. It is clearly visible that it is broken from side. I want to take severe action against the company. The num of customer care executive was [protected]
                +1 videos

I brought surya crystal 3 burner auto ignition gas stove from snapdeal.com with order no. -[protected]. Its invoice no is s09711/18/2280. I order the product on 10th sep 2018 and it was delivered to me on 17th sep 2018. I started cooking on it but suddenly within one week the glass of it broke while cooking. I was calling the customer care associate for the solution of this as the product is in warranty period but the ill behaving customer executive doesnot listen to the problem properly and put my phone on hold for longer time without answering my queries. The cost of the product was rs. 1482/- but the trust is costlier than the amount. I also have sent the video of the product but the customer care associate said that it is absolutely fine. It is clearly visible that it is broken from side. I want to take severe action against the company. The num of customer care executive was [protected].
                  Surya cristal scr103b 3 burner auto gas stove
                  order no [protected]
                  SUBORDOR NO [protected]
                  HSN : 73211110

Sir im nithish pawar of telangana state adilabad district im complaining about a huge loss were used to be occur but safely we removed it from gas irresponsible and low quality product's by surya crystals while using gas stove for cooking suddenly gas pipe has got a hole by gods grace we had noticed that if we didnt noticed we cannot imagine how the situation happens its a worst product and a very less quality... Kindly take responsible for the loss which was going to happen by your product quality if not im ready to file a case on your company

Surya Crystal Recent Comments