Sutherland Global Services Complaints & Reviews

Makes us work for more than 10 hours every day,Not giving complete salary,No bonus,No compoffs,Wokring on national holidays for free.

Pls do something,pls help....come to our place and speak with us atleast

true
(cant given my original name,still working here)
email me pls
HI ALL THIS IS A REAL GREAT COMPANY
I am still working for the same company & we are forced to work for 10 hours. I hate the type of ethics that they practise. They make you work for them to earn a good sum of money. They raise the targets in such a way that we cant achieve it & in that way lose our incentives. They bring up stupid plans to make us earn as less as possible. The governments needs to take legal action.
Sutherland Global Services Pvt. Ltd. is a CRIMINAL organisation!! The Government should really look into what goes on inside the organisation and have the CEO Dilip Vellodi arrested! The company cashes in on human sweat and blood. They overwork the employees and torture them worser than Egyptian slaves! The agents are underpaid and ill treated by their TLs and criminal managers who have mastered criminology and torture!It is high time someone did something about these hardcore crimals!
All the Sutherland managers should be behind bars! They are all highly immoral, biased, underskilled(the only skill they have is manipulating people), beasts in human form.

The only reason this company survives is because they constantly keep hiring! people leave on one side after getting manipulated and a new scapegoat becomes available on the other side to run the show and obviously before the new scapegoat comes to where it has landed it gets manipulated.The trick is to keep hiring so that nobody knows what goes on inside! Human labour has become so cheap in India that organisations like these thrive!

DEAR CHENNAI MAYOR, DEPT. OF LABOUR, HONOURABLE CHIEF MINISTER OF TN, HONOURABLE PRIME MINISTER OF INDIA, HONOURABLE PRESIDENT OF INDIA please save your poor citizens! Sutherland cashes in on the blood and sweat of your country's youth! SOS!!
Sutherland charges 1 month's salary for the relieving letter instead of the 1 months basic salary as prescribed by law and followed by many companies & BPOs. This is complete violation of Labor laws. I request them to correct their employment clause or face legal action by the people. I wonder, how these companies are allowed to be run on their own fancies and Interests.

This is Vikram Prethesh.R and i filed my TAX return for financial year 2007-08, but i have not recieved it yet.

When i tracked the status of the REFUND, the message is as follows.

a. Your assessing officer has not sent this refund to Refund Banker.
    b. If this refund has been sent by your Assessing Officer within the last week, you may wait for a week and again check status.

Kindly help me on this.

Thanks!!!

Vikram Prethesh.R

I have applied for tax refund for 2008-09 still now i dont know the status or i recieved my amount. Please let me know when will i recieve the refund.'

Regards, '
    Khaja Mohammed

Sir/madam,
      This is sreecharan from sutherland global services, chennai. I have applied for my pan card in the month of june. you people have mailed me like, you sent it to mailing address and it returned back.

As you asked, i have sent you my address in the jpeg format with a letter as you asked. I have been waiting for my pan card for the past 2 months. Still i havent recieved any word or email from you people. Please look into it and please help me..

I stay in chennai and for pan card, if you want me to come all the way to mumbai to collect, tell me so that i can make my arrangements. Please dont delay it .

Sree Charan.
      Sreecharan.[protected]@gmail.com

Transport — i have not received my pan card

dear sir,
      i applied for the pan card last three times in the 2007 and i did not recived the pan card yet.last i applied which and my pan no is-bctps3216c.kindly advice what i should do. my address is-sanaullah
      plot no 5 koyla nagar by pass road kanpur and my mob no is [protected]

sutherland — i have not yet received my pan card

respected sir,
      i have applied for my pan card on october30th 2008. its almost four months that i have not yet received my pan card.
      i have applied through my company and the company name is SUTHERLAND in chennai(INDIA).
      when i asked to my company regarding the PAN card, they said to contact you. i need my PAN card badly.
      please help me.
      i dono what to do futher

sutherland — Fazer limited edition

Hi ,
      I have booked Fazer limited edition on 06/01/2010 and i was promised to get my bike on 1st of feb with registration ...But till date they have not given any information as to when they are going to deliver the bike , and i have paid the amount what they required ...At the time of payment they said the bike will be delivered with in 3 days with registration ..then after payment is done they dont even mind to inform the customer that exact date ......FAZER LE RoCkS

My name is nandana, my number is [protected].

My outgoing and incoeming was bared, my number is [protected]. send my bill to my emai id, i given so many compalints from past 2weeks on calls, you can audiot my calls when i been calling u from past 2weeks, there is no answer from your agents.

activate my number .

Off Link Road

Malad (West)

Mumbai – 400 064.

Dear Sir :

Subject : Appointment as Technical Support Executive.

Employee # IN 060933

Reference my letter dated July 7, 2008 and your telephonic call
          yesterday on my mobile, please note that as promised you are now
          required to pay me my salary for the month of April 1 upto April 30, 2008
          and also recover the mobile Sony Ericsson which was flicked
          from your office under your influence since I was asked
          to resign on April 30, when all the 6 girls i.e. Employee # In 060932, 33,

On the same day I informed my Mom on phone and my Mom telephoned
          your office which in turn informed me that they will look thru the CCTV in
          my presence which was not done since it was a planned trick, so I informed
          them that I will file an FIR with the police and for that reason her salary was
          held up and the other employees salary was paid.

Anyway we are not interested in anything which is going on in
          your office as the Admn Head when we came the next day to your
          office had informed us that nearly 50 mobiles are flicked and even
          his was flicked, but what we require is that she be paid for her hard
          work and prompt attendance and her mobile returned to her.

MS.JUVENA DSOUZA - Employee # IN 060933.
          Mobile # [protected]

Malad (West)
          Mumbai – 400 064.
          Tel #40427884

Dear Mr.Jiten :

Subject : Appointment as Technical Support Executive.

They make you resign after one month and dont give any salary for the month of April 1 upto April 30, 2008 and someone who knows you are asked to resign flicks your mobile and my mobile Sony Ericsson which was flicked
          from your office since I was asked
          to resign on April 30, when all the 6 girls were taken in the conference room and we were all
          forcefully asked to submit our resignation. I was so upset that
          I forgot to take my bag and left the bag at my seat and the
          mobile was flicked.

On the same day I informed my Mom on phone and my Mom telephoned
          your office which in turn informed me that they will look thru the CCTV in
          my presence which was not done since it was a planned trick, so I informed
          them that I will file an FIR with the police and for that reason her salary was
          held up and the other employees salary was paid.

Anyway we are not interested in anything which is going on in
          your office as the Admn Head when we came the next day to your
          office had informed us that nearly 50 mobiles are flicked and even
          his was flicked, but what we require is that she be paid for her hard
          work and prompt attendance and her mobile returned to her.

MS.JUVENA DSOUZA - Employee # IN 060933.
          THEREZA14's reply, Nov 9, 2017
          My query is settled. Request please remove my complaint
          THEREZA14's reply, Jan 14, 2018
          Re : Sutherland Appointment as Technical Support Executive

Please remove the complaint since my query is resolved and I received my salary.
          JUVENA DSOUZA EMPLOYEE NO. IN 060933

SUTHERLAND GLOBAL SERVICES — Not recieved PAN card yet

I had applied for a pan card from SutherLand Global Services Inc . Malad Interface . My emp no was IN059975. I've moved out of the company due to some personal reasons . I've not yet recieved my Pan card .I've given my home address in The pan application Form no is 03140579 .Please help
          THEREZA14's reply, Nov 9, 2017
          My query is settled. Request please remove my complaint

Sutherland Global Services Inc — Not recieved PAN card yet

I had applied for a pan card from SutherLand Global Services Inc . Malad Interface . My name is Tushar .K.Tari and my emp no was IN059975. I've moved out of the company due to some personal reasons . I've not yet recieved my Pan card .I've given my home address in The pan application Form no is[protected] .Please help
          I had applied for a pan card from SutherLand Global Services Inc . Malad Interface . My emp no was IN059975. Ive moved out of the company due to some personal reasons . I've not yet recieved my Pan card .I've given my home address in The pan application Form no is 03140579 .Please help
            203 Sunflower, Lourdes colony