SVPCL Complaints & Reviews

PRAVINKUMAR JIVRAJBHAI ANADA
I HAVE APPLIED THE SHARE OF RS.11250/- AND I COULD NOT YET GET THE INTEREST AMOUNT OF THE SAME SO PLESE DO NEEDFUL TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

SVPCL Ltd — Amount not credited in a/c

CONTECT NO:[protected]
CUS.ID: 384556
DP ID:[protected]
HDFC A/C :[protected]

i have applied for svpcl ltd ipo on dated 23th octomber and amount also debit from my a/c. but till now no share or amount credit in my a/c. i have applied 1lot(125 share) rs.5625 and my
application no: 8001010.i also mail to company about this matter
but their is no clear reply from their side.they told me still ipo is not complite so i havent any idea when it is complite , i also asked company abt allotment date but no reply from their so plz
help me for that. i m realy thankful for that

MUNDRA PORT & SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONE — Amount not credited in account

I had applied for IPO of Mundra Port & Special Economic Zone for 15 shares (1 lot) amounting to Rs. 6600/- dated 01/11/07 through my IndiaBulls online account. My application was rejected. But till date no amount has not been refunded into my account.

I am providing you with the complete details for your further perusal. The details are as follows:

1. IPO applied for: Mundra Port & Special Economic Zone
2. Shares applied for: 15 shares (1 lot)
3. Application date: 01/11/07

Kindly take a note of correspondence address in case of any requirement:
191, Asha Nagar,
B/h Hari Nagar, Besides Hanuman Temple,
Udhana, Surat - 394210

I request you to look into the matter and solve my problem.

If you need any more details/clarifications I can be reached anytime via my cell no. [protected] / [protected] or my mail id [protected]@gmail.com

Hoping for your full support, co-operation and prompt action.

Thanking you,

Sincerely,

Chetan Panchal.
[protected] / [protected]

SVPCL — not getting refund

i have applied for svpcl ipo but i have not alloted any share or refund

SVPCL — Still to get the Refund Or Shares Allotment of SVPCL

I ordered and SVPCL IPO through ICICI Bank Dmat account - on 25/10/2007 - transaction ID: 4066268 / application number 8041397 .

But till date i have not received any Refund or Shares allotment or any communication in that regard . if you can help me getting the refund

Vijay

I ordered and SVPCL IPO through RELIANCE MONEY Dmat account - on 26/10/2007 - transaction ID: 70372 / application number 8014112 .

HARDEV JADEJA
applied for 1000 shares of svpcl through icicidirect.com. neither refund recd. nor shares alloted application no is 8040833

SVPCL — Not refund of application money

Subject: - Not refund of Application no. 2307162 made to SVPCL

I Sunny gupta applied for 500 Shares of SVPCL with following details
Application no. 2307162
Cheque no. 98974
Dated 25.10.2007
Amount Rs.22500/-
No. of shares 500
But company not refund or allot me share please help me in this regard I already send registered letter to:-

Mr.G Bhaskar
AArthi consultants Private Ltd
1-2-285 Domalguda, Hyderabad 500029
Phone[protected]/55611921
Email:- [protected]@aarthiconsultants.com

company regarding this but no reply was given to me . I

Sunny Gupta
Bank Name: OBC
Bank account no.[protected]

SVPCL — REFUND/SHARE ALLOTMENT

Ref: application No.8042595

I have applied Minimum application for SVPCL Ltd. Now Its almost 2 months are over after their stipulated time for listing.
I have not received either their refund order or share allotment.

I have received one from reply from their nominated
Aarthi Consultants Pvt Ltd
1-2-285, Domalguda,
Hyderabad-500029
Ph:[protected], 27634445
Fax:[protected]
I have faxed my withdrawl application (SVPCL) to ARTI CONSULTANTS on 4th dec 07 and got confirmation from them and they have assured me that i will get the refund with in 10 days , now when i contracted them they are saying u will get the allotment once sebi gives clearance

how to go about this

SVPCL — MONEY NOT REFUNDED/SHARE NOT GIVEN

SVPCL & aarthi consulted officials should be put behind bar. They should be lynched to death. They are cheating investor like anything. From oct to tll date my Rs33750/ are lying with them.
There is no response from SEBI even though we have lodged complain in SEBI site. It gives us impression that SEBi officials are also involved in the crime. Mr Chidambaram should be informed about the same and Mr Damodaran in whose tenure fraud took place should be debarred from any official benefits and chargesheet should be framed aginst him for not taking action against company.

SVPCL — NOT REFUND AMOUNT

I had applied for IPO of SVPCL Pvt. Ltd. for 125 shares (1 lot) amounting to Rs. 5625/- dated 23/10/07 through my IndiaBulls online account. Company's allotment was cancelled. And till date no amount has not been refunded into my account. .

1. IPO applied for: SVPCL Pvt. Ltd.
2. Shares applied for: 125 shares (1 lot)
3. Application date: 23/10/07

Kindly take a note of correspondence address in case of any requirement:
191, Asha Nagar,
B/h Hari Nagar, Besides Hanuman Temple,
Udhana, Surat - 394210

I request you to look into the matter and solve my problem.

Hoping for your full support, co-operation and prompt action.

Thanking you,

Sincerely,

Chetan Panchal.
[protected] / [protected]
I have applied for the IPO, its been more than two months, neither the sahres allotment happened not the refund yet.Please help me in getting back my money

SVPCL — NO MONEY REFUNDED

SVPCL IPO money not refunded even after 4 months
I have not got my SVPCL IPO money back till date, If I call the registrar, no proper response. I have wasted lots of money calling the Registrar (Arthi consultants) on STD. My money should be returned with 15% interest and +20% of the amount which i wasted on STD calls and my time. DEAR SIR PL'Z HELP ME. MAHESH DANI APPLICATION NO. 8042595 DEMAT A/C NO. IN[protected][protected] MY SELL NO .-[protected]
We arestill waiting for clear picture for the allottment of shares or refund of the money.

SVPCL Limited — Non Refund of IPO application money

We had applied for subscription for IPO of SVPCL Limites. Its now more than 7 months, the company has not refunded the applicaiton money. We have raised the matter to SEBI/ ROC but no action is being taken from anybody. How can any company, take money from public and not refund. Are the authorities not the watch dog of public money.

SVPCL — NON REFUND OF IPO APPLICATION MONEY

Sr/Madam,
SVPCL registrar/aarthi consultants pvt ltd have not refunded our application money though we had duly submitted our request on 11-dec-2007. i.e before 15-dec-2007 date fixed by the company as per their offer in national dalies dated 04-dec-2007.
We had issued several reminders but refund is not forthcoming.
We request you also to protect our interest and expadite refund of application money.

Rajesh Nath Chaturvedi/Shanta Chaturvedi
Contact n : [protected]

SVPCL — refund of money not recieved

I am Pradip Shah a resident of mumbai, who had applied for svpcl issuse on the application no. 1567442, dated 26 oct. 2007. My bank details are- Bank of Maharastra (santacruz[w] branch), account number-[protected].
i had been waiting for my refund from svcpl since 10 months. I used to make calls to the registrar of the company but would let me down by saying that the money will be refunded within 2 to 3 days. but since 15 september 2008 I am been postponed giving my money back. I was been reported that the money is safe and is deposited to some bonified banks then why is it is taking so much time to refund the money. Kindly give me refund back as soon as possible.
Sri City Special Economic Zone offers a strategic location to global companies for the establishment of services and trading operations in India. Envisaged as a business destination that benchmarks with the best in the world, Sri City will provide industrial and support business infrastructure, designed to raise the bar on every parameter of quality standards. Spread over 5000 acres, this business city is set to arrive on the global investment map with the twin benefits of an SEZ and an adjoining Domestic Tariff Area for the creation of a supplier base. These business zones will be supported by a social infrastructure zone that encompasses living quarters for employees with all support amenities. View Information - http://www.sricity.in

Sri City (P) Limited
85, Kutchery Road, Mylapore, Chennai 600 004. India.
Tel: +[protected]
Fax: +[protected]
Mob: +[protected]
E.Mail : [protected]@sricity.in
Website : http://www.sricity.in

SVPCL — non receipt of interest of ipo share

I HAVE APPLIED OF RS. 11250/- AND I HAVE GOT THE REFUND BUT I YET NOT RECEIVED THE AMOUNT OF INTEREST OF RS.1627/- SO I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE SEND ME SOON AS POSSIBLE.

SVPCL — NON Received of the interest Money

we have not received the interest money from the company till date.Please advice me so that i am able to receive my money at the earliest.

nirmal

SVPCL — non receipt of interest

With reference to public issue of SVPCL bid - cum application form no.8041050
I want to draw your kind attention that till date I am unable to get the interest amount as mention of your refund order No 307664 dated 27.10.2008 (containing Bid amount of rs 5625/=)
Now I request you to look in the matter and send the due interest to avoid any further litigation
these cases should be addressed on priority to avoid inconvenience to the valued customers
I HAVE NOT RECIVED INTREST
i also did not received my intrest part till date, and there is no communication, at svpcl site there is written that intrest part will be send in due course, what is the due course, when will we get the money

madhuri
I INVESTED TO DHAN FOREST (INDIA) LTD
MY CERTIFICATES NO IS :- 1707
I INVESTED 500/- RUPEES FOR THE 10YEARS AND AT TIME MATURITI DATE BUT I CANT RECEIVED MY MONEY
sir, i have applied for the IPO but still i cannot get my interest amount.company told me that.company
give interest amount but i cannot get my interest amount.they used my money 1 year.

what can i do?

regards
subhash dutta
nagpur
Attention all investors

Despite court orders M/S SVPCL have not settled the interest money for months. Unless all depositors move towards court i dont think they will budge. It is a fit case for contempt. Some one residents of Hyderabad can start this move pelase.
sir i have got my refund of rs 5625 but till date i could not able to receive the interest amont rs 814 as mentioned in refund order no.305808 app form no. is 1713218.
sudha goel 10, balwant nagar meerut(250002)
sir i have got my refund of rs 5625 but till date i could not able to receive the interest amont rs 814 as mentioned in refund order no.305806 app form no. is 1713253.
ravindra kumar goel 10, balwant nagar meerut(250002)
Still me too the interest amount not received, What is theuse of Supreme court order in this case.

What is the power to Suprement court, , eventhough it was order to give the interest amount. And the company is still challenging by not paying the interest amount to investors.
Supreme court ordered to refund the interest amount and investment amount.

I have not received still to date the interest amount.

What is the power to SUPREME COURT. And how the company SVPCL is challengeing.
Complaint comments  Add a comment

Sunita
    It is almost a year now, we are not getting the refund.Pls help us.
    Sent: 08 October 2008 13:07
    Subject: RE: Refund of Rs. 95625 for the SVPCL IPO App. No. 8040528

How long it will take you to refund the money.Atleast return our hard earned money (Principal) and than we can talk about the interest.

Sent: 03 October 2008 13:30

From: Aarthi Consultants P Ltd [mailto:[email protected]]
    Sent: 02 September 2008 05:51
    To: Arya, S, Sushil, DMK C

Dear Sir / Madam,

With reference to your query on the IPO of SVPCL Limited (issuer company), we would like to inform as under:

1) Securities Appellate Tribunal (SAT), Mumbai dismissed the appeal filed by the issuer company, vide its order dated 09/05/08.

2) M/s SVPCL Ltd had preferred an appeal in the Hon’ble Supreme Court against SAT order dated 09/05/2008.

3) Upon hearing the counsel for the parties at length, the Hon'ble court has dismissed the appeal filed by the Company, on 20th August 2008.

In view of the above, SVPCL Limited is making all efforts for refunding the application money to all the concerned applicants.

Best Regards,

Application no 2381731
    NAME NUTAN JAIN
    client id 10100862
    amount 450000=00

please confirm date to refund ipo money.

Rregards.
    Nutan jain

SVPCL — SVPCL - Returns

HI All,

Still we have the same issue with this SVPCL. The people from SVPCL & Aarthi Consultants cooking the same stories says we would get the money back by Weekend. N number of Weekends gone away. I couldn't get any loyal response from them. Please.. Do something...

Uma Maheshwar