SXC-1080 CDMA 1X USB Modem

SXC-1080 CDMA 1X USB Modem Complaints & Reviews

vishnu sharma
Dear Sir/madam,

I have by mistaken uninstalled my usb modem driver, cd has been lost, i want re install modem driver but cd misplaced, please send me a cd by coureer or by email as you feel comfortable. as soon as possible.

Vishnu Sharma

Address :-

Axis Bank Limited
"0 - 15", Green House, Ashok Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur-302001
Tel #[protected]

Email - jaipur.[protected]@axisbank.com
I have lost the SXC-1080 CDMA 1X USB Modem driver, please send it as early as possible as because the hard disk is formatted.
i want drivers because i lost my drivers cd
i need cdma modem usb drivers
Please provide the modem driver
So, you need only information instead of helping anything !! Just be off !!
i have lost my driver, plz give me driverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
i have lost the SXC-1080 CDMA 1X USB Modem driver, please send it as early as possible as because the hard disk is formatted.
ples sand me mail account

cd ma usb driver
drivers
drivers
It should be GOOD.I thing Very good.
I have lost the SXC-1080 CDMA 1X USB Modem.
To

Contact Address & mob. No. for any other information
Ekbote Mohan
C/2 Vidi Kamgar Society, Yerwada, Pune -411006
Mobile: [protected]

I inform you that few days before I purchased a Tata Indicom SXC-1080 CDMA 1X USB Modem of your company. I was confident about your company & its service. But after purchasing your said modem I am just shocking. Its accessing capacity is too poor. It’s unfortunate.
Yours sales Executive told me that it’s a Cheper modem (256 KBPS). I just purchased your modem unlimited plan for two month- its run for 1 month only.
about this problem I told your customer care center that but they could not solved the problem and no service engineer came to visit this problem
After this also I took another paln of Rs.96/- + 201/- recharge but to non availabilty of GO DATA card that is also rejected till i could get Net connection tildate

Thanking You
Mohan Ekbote
Is there windows 7 driver for SXC-1080 CDMA 1x modem? where can I download it from?
Complaint comments  Add a comment

yogender

yogander

competent automobiles co. ltd
    19, Shivaji Marg,
    Near Jakhira flyover, opp. sdm mill.
    new delhi-110015.

my mail id. [protected]@gmail.com
    company mail. [protected]@vsnl.net
    thinkyou
    best regard

hajisha
    dear sir
    my friend has lost the installaton cd of tataindicom epivalley so pl. send the driver software for 1080 cdma 1x usb modem for vista 64 bit configuration
    thanking u
    s.d. deshmukh.

Hiiiiii...
    I have by mistaken uninstalled my usb modem driver, cd has been lost, i want re install modem driver but cd misplaced, please send me a cd by email as you feel comfortable. as soon as possible.

Seetharaman
    My mail ID is [protected]@rocketmail.com
    Can you please send the drivers to my email id: "naveenbabu.[protected]@gmail.com" as soon as possible (Urgent)?

Thanks ton in advance,
    Naveen
    i have lost cd for my sxc 1080 usb modem,
    please help me.
    send download softwear to my above mantiond e-mail addresse
    give driver
    Please Send

thanks and regards
    my email id: "[protected]@yahoo.co.id"
    Dear Sir/madam,

I have by mistaken uninstalled my usb modem driver, cd has been lost, i want re install modem driver but cd misplaced, can you please send the drivers to my email. as soon as possible (Urgent)?

Teguh siswanto
    My mail ID is [protected]@yahoo.com
    please send me driver for sxc-1080 cdma 1x usb modem because my cd is misplaced
    i have TATA_Gate_SXC 1080 along with this i receive the cd that drivers belongs to win xp and above, but i am using the windows 98 can you send the drivers for windows 98 please

sandeeprosh
    pls i need cdma modeam drivers i forgot my tata cdma modem drivers cd

Thanx
    ajay sharma
    fghdghf
    Dear Sir/madam,

I have by mistaken uninstalled my usb modem driver, cd has been lost, i want re install modem driver but cd misplaced, please send me a solution as soon as possible.
    sir plz give me tata indicom cdma 1x usb modem drive software plz sir
    Plz send me the SCX 1280 CDMA USM Modem Drivers CD as soon as possible.

plz let me know if you have any query...

Sunita
    qwewerewt

S. N. UPADHYAY

TURRET INDUSTRIAL SECURITY PVT. LTD.
    43-A, PUSHPANJALI, CONTRACTORS AREA
    BISTUPUR, JAMSHEDPUR-831001

my mail id. [protected]@yahoo.com
    hi

send me a drivers

sxc1080 cdma 1 usb — modem driver

sxc 1080 cdma 1usb connection is not working on windows 7 operating system for want of compatable modem driver. how and from where to get it.
    i need to recover deleted sms from a cdma simcard...i gt a tata sxc1080 usb modem...
    can dis b used as a card reader coz it does import da phonebook n da sent sms's
    i hv tried searchin for things for quite a while on da net bt [censored] hit upon nething concrete... i gt a software data doctor recovery for sim...
    bt there are certain compaitibilty issues i suppose...
    coz normally usb smart card readers work upon either pc/st technology or phoenix technology...dats gettin me stuck...can sumbuddy help me on dis...

need drivers
    Helloo
    My cd is screched. install complete but not working tataindicom dialer
    Dear Sir/madam,
    I want to install driver for TATA INDICOM CDMA 1x USB MODEM DEVICE but My O/s is not supporing
    it. It does not detecting any driver details automatically after pluging it in I want to know that whether
    it will automatically analyze driver details for USB device or we suppose to install it from net (In case if
    Cd is unavailable) So kindly send me software via my e-mail link or any suggestions.
    My pc configuration is

System:
    Windos xp sp-2

Configuration:

Intel(R) 4 CPU, 2.66 GHZ
    1 GB of RAM
    I have by mistaken uninstalled my usb modem driver, cd has been lost, i want re install modem driver but cd misplaced, please send me driver for sxc-1080 cdma 1x usb modem by email as you feel comfortable. as soon as possible.

sono pokhriyal
    Date:- 07/09/2009

Thanx
    Bhavesh Bhagatwala
    Mo.No.[protected]

Sanjeev Sharma
    My mail ID is [protected]@gmail.com
    Plz send Tata indicom 1x SXC 1080 CDMA usb modem driver, by mistake i uninstalled driver and cd has been lost so pl z do the need full.
    Thanks & regards
    suneel
    Iam using my TATA indicom USB modem in Vista home basic platform
    The usb modem is made by Qualcomm, it's model is 1x CDMA SXC-1080 modem
    when i am plugging in the USB port the error msg come thet a new hard ware found and windows cannot install the driver for the hardware,
    but when i am using it in XP no problem occurs .
    when i reinstall the driver no chage happens
    what can i do ?
    Dear sir/mam
    please send me driver for sxc-1080 cdma 1x usb modem tata indicom for windows 7 because usb modem is not running in windows 7. so please send the drivers for the windows 7 enterprise
    sxc 1080
    sir
    please send me sxc-1080 usb modem driver (not photon plus.I have old usb modem )

Thanks.

With best regard
    Sandeep anand

Nishu garg

Thanks & regards
    Nishu Garg
    in need of drivers of tata indicom usb 1x cdma sxc 1080 for windows 7 ultimate
    anybody who can tell pl contact me [protected]@rediffmail.com
    pl send sxc 1080 driver for window 7. as soon as possible.
    thanks
    I Have Promble with TATA INDICOM CDMA 1X USB MODEM is dialer give massages PHONE IS LOCKED.

amit singh
    I have searched every way i couldnt find the drivers so please send me driver for sxc-1080 cdma 1x usb modem because my cd is misplaced m using window 7
    I have by mistaken uninstalled my usb modem driver, cd has been lost, i want re install modem driver but cd misplaced, please send me a soft wear by email as you feel comfortable. as soon as possible.

thanks and regards
    my email id: " [protected]@hotmail.com"
    Dear Sir/madam,

I have by mistaken uninstalled my Epivalley sxc-1080 usb modem driver, cd has been lost, i want re install modem driver but cd misplaced, please send me a cd by coureer or by email as you feel comfortable. as soon as possible. My postal address is given below.

MD. FIROZ MUKTADIR HOSSAIN
    S/O. MD. ABDUL ZABBAR HOSSAIN
    VILL.- SARULIA (MANDAL PARA)
    PO.- BARUA, PS.- BELDANGA,
    DIST.- MURSHIDABAD
    PIN CODE.- 742189
    E-mail.- [protected]@yahoo.com
    MOBILE NO.- +91 [protected]
    hiii thanks
    DEAR SIR,

I WANT THE DRIVER OF SXC - 1080 CDMA 1x USB MODEM.
    my tata indicom usb modem is not fast working solve my problem
    my tata modem is not working corectle

BIKASH
    My mail ID is [protected]@hotmail.com
    i have lost cd for my sxc 1080 usb modem,
    please help me.

email id: [protected]@yahoo.co.in/[protected]@gmail.com

send download softwear to my above mantiond e-mail addresse
    thanks
    Hello, Please send me Driver & Software for sxc-1080 cdma 1x usb modem because my cd is misplaced.
    Hi, Sir/Madam
    I have a Sungil SXC 1080 CDMA 1X USB MODEM and am really i really need the downloadable drivers for it.
    Can some there help me out?
    My sxc-1080 cdma 1x usb modem is misplaced.Can you p'se send me the it's downloadable driver & software through my email id? [protected]@ymail.com
    please send me modem Driver for sxc-1080 cdma 1x usb modem because my cd is misplace
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

SXC-1080 CDMA 1X USB Modem — Accessing USB Modem [Resolved]

Bhaskar Roy
      To
      The Sr. Executive
      M/s. TATA TELESERVICES LIMITED
      Videsh Sanchar Bhavan
      Ultadanga Date:...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (117)