Tasty Khana

Tasty Khana Complaints & Reviews

I had placed the order # ND6CDHG4M1. In this order I used by Trinkets 88 and used coupon DIW14 However while doing the payment it said that I need to pay 560 bugs. So I cancelled the payment Transaction. HOWEVER this order could not be cancelled or modified. Thereafter I placed the order # ND6EU3G4O9. In this order I was able to do the payment, However I could not redeem my trinkets and use the coupon DIW14. It said that the coupon was already used. I called the customer support numerable time on the 9th of October several times. There is NO IVR and you don't know whats going on there. I Sent an email to TASTYKHANA customer support on the 9th October however there was no response from them till date. FiNALLY today I was able to reach the customer support today and I spoke with SWAPNIL. I mentioned to him my concern mentioned above as i was unable to use the DIW coupon, please issue a refund in the form of Trinkets. SWAPNIL was not at all accepting him mistake and this was the fault in the system where he cannot help me. I told him I want to talk to his manager else i will compain in the cusomer forum, Finally i spoke with Swapnils manager, he said that you can use the DIW14 coupon on future orders and I agreed and we dropped off. TO MY HORRIFIC surprise in my tastykhana account, i found that i had placed an order NDFU11GH1H today and that its payment was pending. I tried to order food today it said that the coupon DIW14 was already used today. What a WASTE OF TIME, PATHETIC WEBSITE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE. I HOPE THIS COMPLIANT GOES TO SHELDON DSOUZA THE FOUNDER AND CEO

Mr. Ricky is regular customer of Rock n Wood Cafe, Vijay Nagar, Delhi. He has order from his mobile no. [protected] on 7th sep.2014 for order amounting Rs.960.00, after discount he has paid online through state bank of India ref. no. [protected]G22401393, which has successful deduct from his account vide transction i.d. NBIS8ME42G, tasty khana did not pass on order to rock n wood cafe, he have taken complete order from rock n wood cafe after paying the full amount to them. BUT till date (12th sp. 2014) neither his amount has been refunded nor they are properly replying to him.
    Aug 13, 2020
    Sep 26, 2014
    Updated by Roshan Sharma, Crime Reporter
    Tastykhana.com till date not resove the problem whereas both the parties are suffering, since Rock n Wood Cafe's bill was Rs. 960.00 and he get only Rs. 655.00 from customer, and customer had paid towice Rs.655.00 one to the tastykhana.com through State Bank of India and Rs.655.00 to the Rock n Wood Cafe for the bill after deducting the discount offered by Tastykhana.com.
    You are requested to resove this matter otherwise customer has no option left to go to Consumer Court to lodge the case against the Tastykhana.com
    Today is 30th september, 2014, this complaints is of 7th september 2014, till date no action has been taken against tastykhana.com