Tata Indica

Tata Indica Complaints & Reviews

I OWNED TATA INDICA VEHILE... VERY VERY WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND VEHICLE SERVICE BY CONCORDE MOTORS, WHEN COMPARE TO TATA CONCORDE MOTORS WE GIVE VEHICLE TO OTHER SERVICE CENTER... THEY TOOK SOME MANY HOURS TO ATTEND THE CUSTOMERS.. AND ALSO NOT GIVE THE PROPER RESPONSE TO THE CUSTOMERS... AND ALSO VERY WORST SERVICE.... THEY TOOK TWO THREE SERVICE TO CORRECT THE SIMPLE COMPLAINT.......

Tata Indica — worst ever customer service

Please don't buy vehicles from Tata motors. They are cheats and fraud.

They treat customer like shi....
Hello Sir/Madam,

I am very much agreeing the complaints logged for service centre, even with my 3 months purchased TATA INDICA DLS car they have given me without checking it thoroughly. For that I have to waste my 1st service coupon with HANS Service centre of TATA, which they just washed my car and given back, 2ndly again I have to give it for servicing because there was a noise developed with left side for which I have given it to Bhatti Motors --TATA, for which I paid and asked them to do through check but with in month found that the steering and break has become hard and out of control due to shift of belt. If in running the car has caused such incident then there was a chance of major accident and loss of lives due to break fail.
Upon that when it was given to Hans they asked for Tow charges and pickup - drop charges though the Vehicle is in Warranty.

Also they said that the belt is not original given by TATA so its warranty cannot be considered.

So my question to TATA authority is that are they playing with cars or with life of people where the given parts in vehicle to common man is out of reach to know whether it is original or duplicate and service given by TATA group and there service centers is worst which is leading to unfaithful India company.

I want action on Service center because it is not the one time where we will be servicing the cars for safety of people specially the Tourist and also the personal safety considered.

Mumbai ---Grievance

my vehicles meter was displaying chek engine and i immediately approached the Tata service center Anantnag Kashmir and they replaced ignition coil against the cash payment RS 2243. However the falt was something different and the vehicle goes from bad to worse and the entire fuel tank goes empty. It is a strange the mechanics at Tata Workshop at Anantnag changed the engine part without establishing the falt. It is necessary to mention here we are the customers me Tata motors from last 15 years and have purchased half dozen Tata cars which are still lying with us. Is this weak and cheating service reward for us.
    Your valued customer.
    [protected]@gmail.com
    vehicle no jk03a 8555

i bought tata indica at bangalore. reg number is ka04ma3050. this is a LXI model. i purchased in sep 2003. for last two years i am on transfer to kolkata. i observe that the dash board has become sticky. i took the vehicle to one of the dealers in kolkata. i was given to understnd that product was defective and nothing could be done. i seek your intervention for early resolution of the issue.
      with regards,
      m.v.narayana
      mob no- [protected]
      [protected]@gmail.com

THESE ARE THE SEQUENCE OF EVENTS WITH MY INDICA XETA GLG GJ6 CB 6289
        1. I PURCHASED THIS TATA CAR WITH GREAT PRIDE IN THE MONTH OF JUNE 2007 AGAINST THE WISHES OF MY PARENTS AS THEY NEVER BELIEVED IN TATA PETROL MAKE , BUT AGAINST ALL ODDS I WAS HIGHLY IMPRESSED WITH XETA, ITS TECHNICALITIES AND ITS INTERIOR. IT WAS BEST IN ITS CLASS. EVEN MY BOTH UNCLE WHO ARE AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERS TOLD ME TO GO FOR MARUTI AS THEY ARE WORKING IN MARUTI, THEN ALSO I SELECTED TATA PETROL MAKE.
        2. TO BE ON A SAFER SIDE I GOT AN EXTENDED WARRANTY DONE IF AT ALL I FACE ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS CAR ,IT SHALL NOT GET HEAVY ON MY POCKET.
        3. AS PER SERVICE SCHEDULES I REGULARLY GOT MY CAR SERVICE DONE AT TATA MOTORS MILES MOTORS WORKSHOP.
        4. AS I AM A DOCTOR I ALWAYS KEEP MY CAR UPTODATE AS I HAVE TO TRAVEL 70-80 KMS DAILY.
        5. MY NIGHTMARES STARTED RIGHT FROM THE CASUAL ROUTINE FIRST SERVICE AS FOLLOWS a)MY CAR STARTED SHOWING FREQUENTLY CHECK ENGINE SYMBOL DESPITE OF ANY REAL PROBLEM. I HAD TO GO FOR MINIMUM 7 -8 TIMES TO GET THAT ERROR REMOVED BY A LAPTOP MENTIONING IT AS AN SOFTWARE ERROR, ONE MIGHT UNDERSTAND THE MENTAL DISTURBANCE OF EVERYTIME GETTING CAR THERE FOR A SMALL PROBLEM. B)MY BOTH FRONT SIDE WINDOW STARTED POPPING OUT EVERYTIME IT WAS CLOSED, AND TO BE VERY HONEST THAT PROBLEM IS STILL PRESENT AFTER 3.5 YEARS, IMAGINE THE WORKMANSHIP OF YOUR STAFF THAT INSPITE OF TELLING THEM MAY BE 25- 30 TIMES THEY DON’T HAVE ANY SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM. THEY DOSENT HAVE A GUTS TO EVEN REPLACE THE WINDOW GLASS WITH A NEW ONE UNDER WARRANTY.
        6. DURING THE COURSE OF ONE YEAR AFTER PURCHASE DURING HEAVY RAINS FRONT DRIVERS SEAT AREA GETS FLOODED WITH RAIN WATER. SOLUTION WAS SAID NO. ONLY I AM SUPPOSED TO WAIT FOR THE MONSOON TO GO FOR THAT PROBLEM TO GO. SO NOT THE TATA MOTOR WORKSHOP PEOPLE BUT ONLY GOD SAVES ME. SO DURING RAINS I ALWAYS DRIVE TAKING GODS NAME.
        7. AFTER 1 YEAR MY STEERING STARTED GETTING HARDER, I WENT TO WORKSHOP, BUT ADVISOR NOT READY TO BELIEVE. I JUST APPROACHED THE MANAGER AND GOT LITTLE BIT ANGRY, HIS MAIN ENGINEER THAN LOOKED AFTER IT PERSONALLY AND RECTIFIED THE PROBLEM BY GETTING DONE THE WHEEL ALIGNMENT AND HE ACCEPTED THE PROBLEM WAS GENUINE.
        8. MY BIGGEST NIGHTMATRES ARE YET TO COME AND I HAVE TO WRITE THIS AFTER I LOST MY PATIENCE BECAUSE THIS CAR PROBLEM HAS REALLY GIVEN ME SLEEPLESS NIGHTS AND I REALLY MEAN IT.
        9. AFTER 2 YEARS OF MY PURCHASE MY CAR STARTED TO LOOSE THE SPEED SUDDENLY , ONE CAN MEAN WHAT IS SAID LIKE JERKING,
        10. I WENT TO TATA MILES MOTORS WORKSHOP WITH THE PROBLEM , THEY SAID THIS IS A ROUTINE PROBLEM, WILL GET RECTIFIED BY FILTER CHANGE, ENGINE FLUSH ETC . CAR WAS DELIVERED TO ME WITH SAYING THAT EVEN QUALITY INPECTOR HAS SEEN IT.I TOOK THE CAR BUT SAME PROBLEM. AGAIN TOOK THE CAR TO THE WORKSHOP, DID A DRIVE ALONG WITH ADVISOR. WHAT HE SAID TO ME WAS THAT YOUR CAR DOSENT HAVE ANY PROBLEM ,IT IS THAT YOU DON’T KNOW HOW TO DRIVE THE CAR AND PUT THE APPROPRIATE GEARS. I AGAIN TOOK THE CAR TO HIM FOR THE 3RD TIME BUT WAS GIVEN THE SAME FOOLISH NOTION THAT EVERYTHING IS ALLRIGHT. NOW I WAS CONFUSED WHAT TODO AS THESE GUYS NOT READY TO TAKE THIS PROBLEM OF JERKING AND MISFIRING OF THE CAR. I JUST TOOK THE CAR AND TOOK THE OPINION OF SOME AUTOMOBILE PEOPLE , THEY AGREED WITH MY PROBLEM AND SUGGESTED ME TO GO TO ANOTHER TATA MOTORS TWINS WHEELS WORKSHOP. BUT TO MY UTTER FRUSTRATION EVEN PEOPLE OF TWINS WHEELS COULD NOT SOLVE THE PROBLEM AFTER DOING MESS WITH IGNITION COIL, SPARK PLUGS ETC
        11. TO CHECK MY PATIENCE I AGAIN WENT TO TATA MILES WORKSHOP AND DIRECTLY APPROACHED THE CHIEF ENGINEER WITH ANGER. HE CAME FOR A TEST RIDE WITH ME AND ACCEPETED THE GENUINITY OF THE PROBLEM WHICH REALLY EXISTED AND THAT HIS ADVISORS WERE DENYING. MY CAR WAS KEPT FOR 3 DAYS AND THEY CAME OUT WITH SOME CARBON CANISTER PROBLEM WHICH NEEDS TO BE REPLACED. NOW THEY DON’T HAVE THAT THING WITH THEM AND THAT HAS TO BE PROCURED FROM PUNE. SO AN ORDER WAS GIVEN FROM MY SIDE. MEANWHILE THEY SAID THAT THAT TILL IT COMES IT HAS BEEN CLEANED OF ALL CARBON DEPOSITS AND THAT U CAN RIDE THE CAR.
        12. TO MY UTTER SURPRISE I WAS HAPPY MY PROBLEM HAD REALLY GONE AWAY AND I THANKED THEM FROM MY HEART.
        13. MY CANISTER CAME FROM PUNE AFTER 1 MONTH, SO A CALL WAS MADE TO ME ABOUT THE CONDITION OF THE CAR AND THE PROBLEM
        14. I TOLD THAT CAR IS RUNNING NICE AND HAVING NO PROBLEMS ,STILL IF THEY WANT CARBON CANISTER TO BE CHANGED I AM READY FOR IT. BUT THE ADVISOR TOLD THAT IF THE CAR IS WORKING NICE THEN AT PRESENT NO NEED TO REPLACE AND CARRY ON.FIRST TIME I WAS HAPPY FOR MAKING THIS CAR MY CHOICE AS MY TRUST STARTED GETTING ON TATA MOTORS AFTER SALES SERVICE WHERE I STILL BELIEVE IT IS LAGGING FAR BEHIND THAN OTHER COMPANIES. BUT MY HAPPINESS WAS REALLY SHORT LIVED . AFTER DRIVING SAY 7-8000KMS CAR STARTED HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM OF JERKING AND SUDDENLY LOOSING THE SPEED.
        15. I AGAIN GOT MY CAR THERE WITH A HEAVY HEART. THEY REPLACED THE CARBON CANISTER AND AFTER DOING THE ROUTINE SERVICE CAR WAS RETURNED TO ME.
        16. AND AGAIN YOU GUESSED IT RIGHT , THE PROBLEM WAS AS IT WAS BEFORE[protected]THOROUGH FRUSTRATION ISNT IT. INSPITE OF YOUR CAR BEING CHECKED BY THE QUALITY INSPECTOR WHAT A MESS THERE SERVICES ARE
        17. AGAIN CAR WAS PUT FOR 4 DAYS AND WAS GIVEN TO ME WITH FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS a)YOU CAR HAS BEEN THOROUGHLY CHECKED FOR SPARK PLUG, FUEL PUMP , PURGE VALVE, EXHAUST PIPE AIR FUEL CHAMBER ETC EVERYTHING IS ALLRIGHT AND THAT YOU TAKE PARTICULAR CARE WHILE DRIVING IN 2ND AND 3 RD GEAR OTHER WISE THERE IS NO PROBLEM.
        18. I TOOK THE CAR AND AS U GUESSED IT AGAIN AND AGAIN SAME EXISTING PROBLEM BUT NO DIAGNOSIS , NO SOLUTION.
        19. IF ANY BODY CAN REALLY UNDERSTAND THE MENTAL TRAUMA THAT I HAVE SUFFERED SINCE LAST 4 TO 5 MONTHS AND THAT ALSO AS ADOCTOR
        20. NOW THE CHIEF ENGINEER SAYS THAT ECU WHICH IS THE BRAIN OF THE CAR IS THE REAL CULPRIT WHICH SHOULD BE REPLACED ,BUT AS AGAIN U GUESSED IT RIGHT THEY DON’T HAVE IT SO U SUFFER THE PROBLEM TILL GOD COMES TO YOUR RESCUE.

I WANT TO MAKE CERTAIN POINTS VERY HONESTLY AND FRANKLY WHICH I SUPPOSE I SHOULD MAKE AND TAKE IT AS A CRITICISM FOR THE BETTERMENT OF THIS COMPANY AS I REALLY SEE MR RATAN TATA IN VERY HIGH ESTEEM AND THAT HIS COMPANY SHOULD NOT BE LIKE THIS.

1.THERE IS NO RESPONSIBILITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY IN ANY OF THE STAFF ESPECIALLY OF TATA MOTORS WORKSHOP
        2. STAFF IS VERY VERY RUDE TO THERE CUSTOMERS ON A WHOLE EXCEPTING 2 OR 3 PERSONS
        3. THEY REALLY DON’T BELIEVE IN THE PROBLEMS WHICH CUSTOMER TELL THEM OF THERE CAR, THEY SAY THAT U DON’T KNOW TO DRIVE THE CAR, THIS IS ACTUALLY NOT A PROBLEM.
        4.FOR EACH AND EVERY PROBLEM OF THE CAR I HAD TO GET THE CAR 3- 4 TIMES IN A ROW, THIS DOSENT HAPPEN WITH ANY CAR COMPANY.
        5. EVERYTIME I GET MY CAR THERE, THERE ARE ALWAYS UNHAPPY CUSTOMERS PRESENT AT THAT TIME. I HAVE NEVER SEEN UPTILL ANY CUSTOMER PRAISING THE SERVICES OF TATA MOTORS. WHY LIKE THESE? DO ATLEAST SOME INTEROSPECTION.
        6.A PHONE COMES AFTER GETTING THE SERVICES DONE , BUT I FAIL TO BELIEVE THAT ANY ACTION IS TAKEN FOR THE COMPLAINTS O[censored]NHAPPY CUSTOMERS.
        7.I HARDLY BELIEVE THAT WORKSHOP PEOPLE ARE BEING TRAINED AND UPDATED WITH THE BEST IN THE FIELD BECAUSE ALL LOOKS TO ME TIRED AND UNHAPPY WITH THE JOB THEY ARE DOING
        8. IS THERE ANY MONITORING FOR THESE WORKSHOP PEOPLE OF THERE EFFICIENCY LEVELS
        9. IN THE QUESTIONARRE THAT IS BEING ASKED ON THE PHONE, ONE BASIC QUESTION IS MISSING
        WHETHER THE PROBLEM OF YOUR CAR FOR WHICH YOU WENT TO WORKSHOP HAS BEEN SOLVED OR NOT?
        10.QUALITY INSPECTOR, CHIEF ENGINEER DO NOT SERVE THE BASIC NATURE OF THERE POST.
        11. A DOCTOR ALWAYS HAS TO LISTEN AND BELIEVE THAT HIS /HER PATIENT IS ALWAYS RIGHT. THAT ATTITUDE IS TOTALLY ABSENT WITH TATA MOTORS.
        12.BY SUCH A HORRIBLE AFTER SALES SERVICE TATA MOTORS REALLY IS LOSING GROUND ON FUTURE POTENTIAL CUSTOMER, AS WITH ME NOW I CAN HARDLY THINK OF PURCHASING TATA CAR IN FUTURE AND EVEN I SHALL NOT ADVICE THIS TO OTHER AFTER SUCH A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE,
        13. TATA MOTORS SHOULD BELIEVE THAT ONLY MANUFACTURING AND SELLING BEAUTIFUL TATA CARS IS NOT GOING TO DO BUT DO FOCUS KEENLY ON AFTER SALES SERVICES AND THAT IS WHY REALLY MARUTI STANDS APART.
        14. I HAVE MANY THINGS TO SAY BUT REALLY I AM TERRIBLY TIRED WITH THE HANDLING OF MY CAR ,ITS PROBLEMS , MY SO MUCH TIME HAS BEEN WASTED, I WOULD NOT HAVE BOTHERED IF ANYTHING REALLY FRUITFUL WOULD HAVE COME.

SO MY SINCERE URGE , REQUEST TO YOU ALL CONCERNED

1. PLEASE BRING THE SOLUTION OF MY CAR WITH PEACE
        2. GET THE ECU PROCURED URGENTLY AND REPLACE IT
        3. IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER ALTERNATIVE PLEASE SUGGEST ME URGENTLY , I AM REALLY REALLY TIRED AND I MEAN IT.

THE STORY GOES ON AND HOPING FOR THE VERY VERY SAD END

1. I GOT MY CAR SERVICED AS PER SCHEDULED CALL FOR THE JERKING PROBLEM AND I WAS TOLD OF PROBLEM BEING RECTIFIED 89% BECAUSE I KNOW 100% IS NOT THEIR GAME AT ALL. I WENT FOR A TEST RIDE AS ALWAYS WITH SKEPTICISM AND TO MY LITTLE BIT SURPRISE I FOUND IT RELATIVELY OK, AND CAME BACK WITH MY CAR AT HOME.
        2. I PERSONALLY WENT TO THANK THAT LADY GENERAL MANAGER FOR HER PERSONAL ATTENTION.
        3. WENT TO DABHOI , MY WORKING PLACE WITH SOME ENTHUSIASM AND GUESS WHAT, AGAIN THE SAME PROBLEM OF JERKING ,LOOSING THE SPEED SUDDENLY.
        4. JUST IMAGINE AFTER CLOSING EYES FOR A SECOND WHAT CAN HAPPEN TO A CAR RIDING AT 80KMS/HR SPEED AND OVERTAKING A VEHICLE, AND YOUR CAR SUDDENLY LOSES PACE (SPEED) WITH ANOTHER VEHICLE FROM BEHIND. MAY BE TODAY WOULD HAVE BEEN MY LAST DAY ON THIS EARTH AND MY THANKS TO TATA MOTORS FOR GETTING ME TO GOD IN MY VERY EARLY DAYS OF MY LIFE. AM I RIGHT OR WRONG?
        NOW LET ME PUT SOMETHING VERY VERY STRAIGHT
        THERE CAN BE 3 THINGS AS FAR AS MY CAR IS CONCERNED

a) I AM THE BIGGEST FOOL ( BAS-----) ON THIS EARTH.
        b) MY CAR IS A DEFECTIVE ONE
        c) THE PEOPLE HANDLING SERVICES ARE NOT UPTO THE BASIC STANDARDS (I CAN SAY LOT THINGS HERE BUT MY DEGREE AND CULTURE DOSENT PERMIT ME)

NOW I BELIEVE U PEOPLE WILL NOT AGREE WITH b) AND c)
        SO I PLEASE URGE U TO GIVE ME THE CERTIFICATE OF A BIGGEST ON THE EARTH UNDER A LOGO OF TATA MOTORS. I WILL ENJOY IF I HAVE SIGNATURES OF ALL CONCERNED PERSONS OF MILES MOTORS WITH A SIGNATURE OF RATAN TATA ON THAT CERTIFICATE. I BELIEVE BECAUSE ONLY THIS HAS BEEN LEFT NOW. ISNT IT?

I HAVE TO SAY THIS BECAUSE I DON’T BELIEVE U PEOPLE AND TATA MOTORS DOSENT HAVE A GUTS TO REPLACE A DEFECTIVE CAR INSPITE OF SAYING ALL ROSY THINGS BEFORE PURCHASING THE CAR AND ABOUT PEACE OF MIND AFTER EXTENDED WARRANTY.

IT IS FOR FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE THAT I HAD TO CRY LITERALLY IN FRONT OF MY FAMILY FOR THIS MATERIALISTIC THING –A CAR. ISNT IT SURPRISING AND LAUGHABLE?

I JUST WANT U PEOPLE TO CLOSE YOUR EYES AND THINK FOR A WHILE BEFORE GOING TO BED , WHAT I[censored] WOULD HAVE BEEN AT MY PLACE AND SUFFERED LIKE THESE FOR ONE YEAR AND GOT YOUR CAR TO A SERVICE CENTER FOR 20- 25 TIMES IN 3 YEARS. I AM QUITE SURE THAT I AM COMPLETELY JUSTIFIED WHEN I SAY I AM THE BIGGEST FOOLISH PERSON ON THIS EARTH, AGAIN THANKS TO U ALL.

MY DEGREE ,EDUCATION AND CULTURE DOSENT ALLOW ME TO GO FOR A LEGAL ROUTE FOR THIS THING, BUT I REALLY REALISE NOW THAT HOW A PERSON CAN GO INTO DEPRESSION ,MENTAL HARRASMENT, PSYCHOLOGICAL TRAUMA ALONG WITH LOT OF WASTE OF MONEY, MANPOWER AND BIGGEST THING MY TIME FOR THIS THING WHERE I HAVE GOT NO SOLUTION INSPITE OF ALL MY EFFORTS .

MILES MOTORS PEOPLE MIGHT BE HAVING TELEVISION AT THEIR HOME. THEY MIGHT HAVE SEEN COMMON WEALTH GAMES SCAM, ADARSH SOCIETY SCAM, 2G SPECTRUM SCAM. U ALL MIGHT BE FEELING SHAME FOR THESE CULPRITS AS NOBODY WAS READY FOR TAKING RESPONSIBILITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY OF PUBLIC”S MONEY. THEY REGARDED INDIAN CITIZENS AS THE FOOLS ON THIS EARTH.I TAKE MY MATTER SOMEWHAT WITH THAT PERSPECTIVE ONLY AS I STRONGLY FEEL RATHER STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT TATA MOTORS PEOPLE DON’T HAVE ANY ACCOUNTABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS, AND VERY STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS IS GOING TO LEAD THEM NOWHERE BUT ULTIMATE DISASTER AS HAS HAPPENED WITH NANO FOR INITIALLY NOT BELIEVING THAT THERE WAS SOME SHORT CIRCUIT PROBLEM WITH THE CAR, AND AS U REALISED HOW 10000 BOOKINGS GOT CANCELLED AFTER THEY DECIDED TO RECTIFY THE PROBLEM. AM I RIGHT OR WRONG? BELIEVE ALWAYS YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE RIGHT AND THEY COME TO U FOR GENUINE PROBLEMS JUST AS PATIENTS COMES TO A DOCTOR.

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW, MY CAR IS AGAIN RECALLED TOMORROW FOR THE SAME PROBLEM SAY FOR THE 30TH TIME SOON THEY WILL BE REACHING HALF CENTURY.
        I HAVE NOW LOST COMPLETE FAITH, TRUST ON THE HONEST WORKMANSHIP OF TATA MOTORS BECAUSE PEOPLE DON’T KNOW THE PROBLEM’S SOURCE, SO HOW CAN I EXPECT THE RESULT BUT AS SAID EARLIER AN LIKE ME WILL PURSUE THEIR IDIOTIC CALLS AND WORKMANSHIP BY GODS GRACE BECAUSE NOW ONLY GOD CAN CREATE A MIRACLE FOR ME AND MAKE U PEOPLE SAY SIR WE APOLOGISE FOR YOUR DIFFICULTIES UPTIL NOW AND THAT TATA MOTORS HAS AGREED TO REPLACE U WITH NEW CAR, SOUNDS REALLY LIKE FANTASY ISNT IT? ACTUALLY IN THIS WORLD NOBODY HAS ETHICS AND HONESTY AS EXISTED SOMETIMES EARLIER IN THE DAYS OF GANDHI. BUT FOR ME RATAN TATA HOLDS A UNIQUE PLACE BUT REALLY IF THIS IS THE THING WITH TATA MOTORS THAN ITS EXACTLY LIKE HONEST MANMOHAN SINGH HAVING SCOUNDREL AND LIKE A RAJA IN THE CABINET. DO U AGREE OR NOT.

WHAT NOW I THINK RATHER BELIEVE, MY CAR WILL BE TAKEN IN THE WORKSHOP, WILL AGAIN SEE THE CHECKLIST OF TECHNICAL HELP DESK, DO MESS WITH PRACTICALLY WHOLE CAR AND WILL LET ME KNOW LIKE THIS
        1. SIR THE PROBLEM IS IN THIS[protected]PROBABLY AND IT RUNS NICE NOW ALMOST SAY 80-90% NEVER WILL SAY 100% AS THEY DON’T HAVE GUTS TO SAY THAT BECAUSE THEY DON’T BELIEVE IN THEMSELVES, THEIR WORK AND LEAVE EVERYTHING TO GOD AND DESTINY, THESE ARE HARD WORDS BUT MAN TAKE IT AS A CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.
        2. THEY WILL BUY TIME FOR ALL SORT OF THINGS THAT YOUR CAR REQUIRES ITEM a ITEM b ETC BUT ITS NOT WITH US AND WE HAVE TO PROCURE IT FROM PUNE WHICH MIGHT TAKE 10-20 DAYS AND SO ON--------SIMPLY RUBBISH THINGS
        3. ITS LIKE INDIAN JUDICIAL SYSYTEM WHERE JUSTICE HAPPENS AFTER PERSONS DEATH ISNT IT
        4. I WOULD LIKE U PEOPLE TO SAY TATA MOTORS THAT WHILE MAKING OWNER”S MANUAL DO MENTION THE PROBLEM OF THE CAR WHICH CAN TAKE SAY YEARS TO GET RECTIFIED AS MY ONE BECAUSE THOSE PROBLEMS REQUIRES THE PARTS THAT ARE NOT RUNNING ITEMS AS TOLD BY THE ENGINEER AND THAT MENTION IT WITH AN ASTERISK AT TOP* WITH VERY SMALL WRITINGS FACING THE ASTERISK THAT ONLY GOD CAN SOLVE THIS PROBLEM OF YOUR CAR AND DON’T EXPECT TATA MOTORS TO COME AT YOUR HELP.
        5. ALSO FOR EXTENDED WARRANTY DON’T MENTION IN YOUR BANNERS THAT GET IT DONE FOR YOUR PEACE OF MIND BUT GET IT DONE FOR PIECES OF YOUR MIND .AM I RIGHT OR WRONG?
        6. AN ENGINEER TOLD HIS PERSON TO GET ME TO THE AUTORICKSHAW AS I WAS SUPPOSED TO LEAVE MY CAR AT THE WORKSHOP AND I JUST REQUESTED THE PERSON TO DROP AT MY HOME AS IT IS JUST 2.4KMS AWAY FROM THE MILES MOTORS.THE PERSON WHO CAME WITH ME TOLD ME DISHEARTENDLY THAT MY SO MUCH TIME WILL BE WASTED IF I DROP U AT HOME. I JUST TOLD HIM IN A VERY SOFT WAY THAT U MAN KNOW HOW MUCH TIME I HAVE WASTED FOR MY CAR AT YOUR PLACE THAT YOU CANNOT EVEN AFFORD 10 MINUTES FOR ME. THIS IS DIFFERENCE IN ATTITUDE FOR CUSTOMERS IN TATA MOTORS AND MARUTI OR OTHER COMPANY WHERE CUSTOMER IS TREATED LIKE GOD.
        7. NOW FURTHER SPEAKING I AM VERY VERY VERY ASHAMED OF COMING TO MILES MOTORS AND GETTING ME PERCEIVED AS AGAIN AND AGAIN SO PLEASE URGE U TO GET MY CAR COLLECTED FROM MY PLACE .
        PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
        I BOW YOUR LEGS WITH A CRYING HEART
        DO BRING THE SOLUTION FOR MY CAR WITH SOME DIGNITY IF LEFT OR ATLEAST HAVE GUTS TO REPLACE IT
        ACT IN THE MANNER AS NARENDRA MODI ACTED TO GET RATAN TATA A PIECE OF LAND FOR NANO. AND MAKE ME BELIVE IN U ALL IF AT ALL POSSIBLE
        DR SATYAM PATEL
        A STUPID, AND A FOOLISH COMMONMAN
        Aug 13, 2020
        I understand your pathetic situation, I too am an owner of a Tata Indica Petrol and also a doctor but I feel you have yourself answered your question. Infact you could have solved your problem long back without witnessing any trouble.

Suggestions:-

Never give a Tata petrol car to Tata service stations on trust. They will never do work with dedication. Because Xetas are fewer then the diesel ones, this partiality is an eternal unending problem. If TASC has equipments, they lack service personnel. If they have all they will not have morals.

Doctors support the patients when patients believe in getting a second (or third) opinion from other specialists or consultants. So even in getting a Xeta serviced try elsewhere, drive a little, find a guy who can spend 6 hours to diagnose and repair the problem permanently. Dont go by your extended warranty benefits, if you spend a little at an outside garage it will be a peace of mind worth a lac.

There are outside garages equipped with OBD scanners, Indica Xeta has OBD-II compatible diagnostics specifications. Believe me, the onboard computer never fails, Xeta's Engine control unit is manufactured by Hitachi and is much more reliable than Maruti products. But the Tata service guys are out to loot people and also Mr Tata.

The only mistake Tata has is that not so good quality vendor parts esp the electrical mounts, switches, rotors, coils and all. They dont last long, they dont work in extreme conditions. Tata Indica, imported by Rover in UK, named Rover CityRover couldnt do too well inspite of those models were designed to European standards. By the time the vendor quality in UK was taken up, the import treaty was cancelled and Tata Indica was labelled as failed in UK.

The most prone problem of Indica petrol/xeta is/was engine missing (jerking), very common and easy to diagnose. Replace the ignition HT cables and possibly the ignition coil and the set of four spark plugs. You can try NGK 'BKR6EIX' Iridium spark plugs for Xeta. They will surely improve the performance.

Get all the oils changed on time.

You can contact me for any type of help at dr(dot)faramroze(at)gmail(dot)com

I was a owner of TATA Indica car (Commercial). I purchased car on 15.06.2007 from Srinathji Motors Limited Ghaziabad. Sir, I surrendered the vehicle on 6.5.2008. Sir, I have been imposed tax from RTO office even after surrendering the vehicle. Showroom has lost my RC and Permit and they are not ready to give it to me. The regional office in ghaziabad is not ready to help in any case even after several calls and complaints.
          Sir, I am mentally tortured by showroom and the regional office of TATA finance ghaziabad office, they are highly unprofessional people. I have sent a written notification to RTO (ghaziabad) also. Sit, In the interest of justice response as earliest.

Bhupender Kumar Soam
          Car Number - UP 14 AL 9327
          Aug 13, 2020

PURCHASED A CAR FROM PAWA MOTORS TATA INDICA DL8CM6359 GIVEN MY CAR FOR SRV ON 08/07/2010 THURSDAY MORNING AN ENGINNER COME TO MY HOME TO TOOK THE CAR AND TAKEN TO THE SRV CENTER IN WARIRPUR FOR GENERAL SRV THEY TOLD ME THAT THERE THE AC WAS NT WORKING BT WHEN THE ENGINNER TOOK CAR FRM MY HOME ITS WORKING OK I HAVE BEEN USING FOR 1.5 YEARS ITS OK BT THEY SAY IT HAS NO GAS WHEN IT COME TO THE SRV CENTER THAT THERE IS A DENT ON CHASIS AND COOLING COIL GOT DAMAGED AND GAS LEAK THE ENGINNER TOOK THE CAR HAS DONE THIS I NEED SOLOUTION FOR THIS NO ONE IS ANSWERING ........... WAITING FOR REPLY THANKU
            Aug 13, 2020

copy of complain sent to Mr Ratan Tata with my complains.

Kind Attn. Mr Ratan Tata Jan 25, 2010

I bought a Tata Indica car of your esteemed Company in the year May 2004.I thought it Being an Indian Brand I’ll get a better product and after sales service but my trust was broken several times and still waiting for the JUSTICE. From the day one I am having problems while driving the vehicle, first month its tyres withered due to inborn alignment. I kept on complaining to the dealer, they simply kept cycling them and could not rectify the problem. This was the first time my faith in the dealer was broken. Within six month defects started showing and were informed to the dealer.

Sir mentioned below are some repeated technical defects which are part of the vehicle ever since it was bought:

MAJOR DEFECTS :
              - Alignment problem, withering of tyres
              - Engine oil leakage, oil visible on air filter , back compression
              - Power steering oil consumed in one month
              - Over Polluting
              - No pickup
              - Low average
              - Rusting
              - Short Circuit
              - Accident by your esteemed dealer Sanya motors.
              - Popping up of steering cap, while driving.

With all these repeated problems and unsatisfied services from your dealer I have been driving this car risking my life with regular complain. My complains were looked into after I sent a fax to your office Sept. 20 2005 and parts were replaced., but could not rectify the problem of engine oil leakage, back compression, withering of tyres, fuel pump etc.. Further, during this period when the car was under dealer’s possession for repairs the dealer banged my car with a truck. It was really a test of my patience still I took the car from the dealer on the assurance that it would work properly and will not give any problem. But to my shock, by hardly driving for 5-6 km smoke started coming out of the car and the vehicle stopped in the middle of the road. I called the dealer again, the mechanic mentioned to me that there was a short circuit. Although he repaired the car on road and I had to come back home without lights late in the night.

Finally after a couple of weeks the car refused to start. And I called an authorized dealer to check the same. I was informed that there was problem in the engine and gave me an estimate of Rs.75,000/- plus. I wondered that with so much of part replacements from the company still I need to shell out this much money, with so much of passion I had bought this Car and with continued loan repayment commitment for the same , till date I have not driven this car without the fear of its giving me some problem in the middle of the road plus safety of my family life.

Finally I lost my patience and started searching for a solution on the web where some body from Mumbai suggested me to take the matter to consumer court .The case is still pending in the court due confusions and technicalities Till date your people are trying to prove that there is no fault in the car where as unofficially they themselves have suggested me to sell the car as it will keep asking for repairs.

Sir, Can you please advise or guide me, did I buy this car trusting your company to have so much of pain, agony , harassment and loose my hard earned money, that till date I am suffering instead of enjoying driving car manufactured by your company. I do understand that company has manufactured the cheapest car, have taken over renowned foreign brands. My heartiest congratulations.to you.

But what about people like me who have bought your car and are risking their lives and not getting due justice.With all these Challenges and suffering , I expect some positive action /answer for your side,. I request you to look into the matter and do the justice with me.

I am in possession of all the documents related to my complains and can send them to you if they are required.

Looking forward for a favorable reply from your side considering all the agony I am going through for the last 6 years.

With regards
              Harpreet Singh [protected]
              Owner of TATA Indica DL3CAC1969.
              New Delhi

Nath marg Civil lines
                delhi 54
                Mb. No.[protected]

Tata Indica — NOC NOT RECEIVED

I had a Four wheeler loan fro HDFC bank. I cleared all the EMI on 2-7- 09. But did not received NOC.
                TATA INDICA registration no. DL1.CJ-4233
                AUTO LOAN ACCOUNT NUMBER IS 10501366

Raju yadav
                I.P College Delhi 110054

Raju yadav

ON DATED 2/12/2009 THE EMPLOYEES OR AGENT FROM TATA MOTOR FINANCE LTD, VAPI DIST.VALSAD GUJRAT TAKE FORCEFULLY POSSESSION OF ABOVE VEHICLE FROM MY SISTER WHO DREVING VAPI TO SURAT ON HIGHWAY BETWWEEN VALSAD TO DUNGARI VILLAGE. AND HUMILITED HER IN DISGRASEFUL MANNER, AS THERE IS BALANCE INSTALMENT TO PAY, FOR THIS THE CASE NO.42-A2946 OF 2009 PENDING BEFORE "IN THE METTER OF ARBITRATION & CONCILIATION ACT 1996. IN MUMBAY.

EVENTHOUGH OUR SUPREME COURT CLEARLY RULED THAT "WE GOVERNED BY RULE OF LAW IN THE COUNTRY.THE RECOVERY OR SIZURE OF VEHICLES COULD BE DONE ONLY THROUGH LEGAL MEANS. THE BANK CAN NOT EMPLOY GOONDAS TO TAKE POSSESSION BY FORCE.

THIS IS VERY DIGRACEFULL FOR TATA MOTOR FINANCE LTD. RUN BY REPUTATED TATA GROUP.THEY SHOULD RESPECT OUR SUPREME COURT RULING AS A INDIAN MOST RESPECTED LEADING BUSINESMEN AND INSTRUCT TO THEIR AGENT NOT TO TAKE UNLAWFULLY POSSESSION OF VEHICLE LEAVING THEIR COUSTOMER INBETWEEN LONLY HIGHWAY.

Tata Indica — Vehicle Non Delivery

I have given a tata Indica Vista Vehicle for rectification of AC fault on 29/03/10. As of now neither Tata Motors Nor their authorised dealer are giving any response . Tata Motors executive are not coming on line and VST Motors are replying that only tata motors will deliver the vehicle. As of now Can some one advice what to do. under this circumstances

Tata Indica — Switching from CNG to petrol is an issue from day one,and recently the steering crank has cracked

Tata Indica car no. MH 01 AC 1426-Purchased from HAN motors -Andheri
                  From day one the switching on from CNG to Petrol is an issue,and recently the steering crank has cracked. Pl. contact Adil on Mob. [protected]

Fake Ad

Please remove this ad.
                  Its fake.

TO
                    THE GENRAL MANAGER
                    TATA MOTORS LTD,
                    I[censored] R PLANNING FOR YOUR CAR SERVICING IN TAYAL MOTORS FARIDABD THING AGAIN AS WHEN I WENT THERE ON FRIDAY FOR MY CAR SERVICING. THERE ALL STAFF AND MECHANICS TRIED TO INJURED ME SERIOUSLY WITH ALL THE TOOLS WHICH THEY HAVE. AS A RESULT OF WHICH I HAVE BEEN HOSPTILIZED IN SARVODAYA HOSPITAL AND TOP OF THIS I HAVE NOT BEEN CONTECTED BY THEIR MANAGER ANE NEITHER THEY CAME TO SAVE. SO I WOULD SUGGEST YOU THAT TAYAL MOTORS FARIDABAD IS NOT SAFE FOR ITS A COUNSMER.

FOR DETAILS--
                    RAVI HUSSAIN
                    H.NO-1367 N.B.C OLD FARIDABD
                    MOB-[protected], [protected]
                    I HAD GIVEN MY CAR FOR GENRAL SERVICE ON 29/05/2009. FIRSTLY THE SERVICE SUPERVISIOR CALLED ME AND TALKED WITH RUDE BEHAVIOUR. I[censored] R PLANNING FOR YOUR CAR SERVICING IN TAYAL MOTORS FARIDABD THING AGAIN AS WHEN I WENT THERE ON FRIDAY FOR MY CAR SERVICING. THEN I NOTICED THAT MY CAR IS MISSING SOME WITH SOME PARTS. WHICH THEY HAV STOLEN AND WHEN I TRIED TO RAISE A VOICE AGAINST THIS. ALL STAFF AND MECHANICS TRIED TO INJURED ME SERIOUSLY WITH ALL THE TOOLS WHICH THEY HAVE. AS A RESULT OF WHICH I HAVE BEEN HOSPTILIZED IN SARVODAYA HOSPITAL AND TOP OF THIS I HAVE NOT BEEN CONTECTED BY THEIR MANAGER ANE NEITHER THEY CAME TO SAVE ME. SO I WOULD SUGGEST YOU THAT TAYAL MOTORS FARIDABAD IS NOT SAFE FOR ITS A COUNSMER.

RAVI HUSSAIN