Tata Indica Complaints & Reviews

Tata Indica — services

drsatyam
THESE ARE THE SEQUENCE OF EVENTS WITH MY INDICA XETA GLG GJ6 CB 6289
1. I PURCHASED THIS TATA CAR WITH GREAT PRIDE...
Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Car Service Centers

Bhupender Kumar Soam
I was a owner of TATA Indica car (Commercial). I purchased car on 15.06.2007 from Srinathji Motors Limited Ghaziabad. Sir, I surrendered the vehicle on 6.5.2008. Sir, I have been imposed tax from RTO office even after surrendering the vehicle. Showroom has lost my RC and Permit and they are not ready to give it to me. The regional office in ghaziabad is not ready to help in any case even after several calls and complaints.
Sir, I am mentally tortured by showroom and the regional office of TATA finance ghaziabad office, they are highly unprofessional people. I have sent a written notification to RTO (ghaziabad) also. Sit, In the interest of justice response as earliest.

Bhupender Kumar Soam
Car Number - UP 14 AL 9327
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

Tata Indica — AC GAS LEAK

TANPREETS
    PURCHASED A CAR FROM PAWA MOTORS TATA INDICA DL8CM6359 GIVEN MY CAR FOR SRV ON 08/07/2010 THURSDAY MORNING AN ENGINNER COME...
    Complaint category Car Service Centers

hpsa
    copy of complain sent to Mr Ratan Tata with my complains.

Kind Attn. Mr Ratan Tata Jan 25, 2010

I bought a Tata Indica car of your esteemed Company in the year May 2004.I thought it Being an Indian Brand I’ll get a better product and after sales service but my trust was broken several times and still waiting for the JUSTICE. From the day one I am having problems while driving the vehicle, first month its tyres withered due to inborn alignment. I kept on complaining to the dealer, they simply kept cycling them and could not rectify the problem. This was the first time my faith in the dealer was broken. Within six month defects started showing and were informed to the dealer.

Sir mentioned below are some repeated technical defects which are part of the vehicle ever since it was bought:

MAJOR DEFECTS :
    - Alignment problem, withering of tyres
    - Engine oil leakage, oil visible on air filter , back compression
    - Power steering oil consumed in one month
    - Over Polluting
    - No pickup
    - Low average
    - Rusting
    - Short Circuit
    - Accident by your esteemed dealer Sanya motors.
    - Popping up of steering cap, while driving.

With all these repeated problems and unsatisfied services from your dealer I have been driving this car risking my life with regular complain. My complains were looked into after I sent a fax to your office Sept. 20 2005 and parts were replaced., but could not rectify the problem of engine oil leakage, back compression, withering of tyres, fuel pump etc.. Further, during this period when the car was under dealer’s possession for repairs the dealer banged my car with a truck. It was really a test of my patience still I took the car from the dealer on the assurance that it would work properly and will not give any problem. But to my shock, by hardly driving for 5-6 km smoke started coming out of the car and the vehicle stopped in the middle of the road. I called the dealer again, the mechanic mentioned to me that there was a short circuit. Although he repaired the car on road and I had to come back home without lights late in the night.

Finally after a couple of weeks the car refused to start. And I called an authorized dealer to check the same. I was informed that there was problem in the engine and gave me an estimate of Rs.75,000/- plus. I wondered that with so much of part replacements from the company still I need to shell out this much money, with so much of passion I had bought this Car and with continued loan repayment commitment for the same , till date I have not driven this car without the fear of its giving me some problem in the middle of the road plus safety of my family life.

Finally I lost my patience and started searching for a solution on the web where some body from Mumbai suggested me to take the matter to consumer court .The case is still pending in the court due confusions and technicalities Till date your people are trying to prove that there is no fault in the car where as unofficially they themselves have suggested me to sell the car as it will keep asking for repairs.

Sir, Can you please advise or guide me, did I buy this car trusting your company to have so much of pain, agony , harassment and loose my hard earned money, that till date I am suffering instead of enjoying driving car manufactured by your company. I do understand that company has manufactured the cheapest car, have taken over renowned foreign brands. My heartiest congratulations.to you.

But what about people like me who have bought your car and are risking their lives and not getting due justice.With all these Challenges and suffering , I expect some positive action /answer for your side,. I request you to look into the matter and do the justice with me.

I am in possession of all the documents related to my complains and can send them to you if they are required.

Looking forward for a favorable reply from your side considering all the agony I am going through for the last 6 years.

With regards
    Harpreet Singh 9810725529
    Owner of TATA Indica DL3CAC1969.
    New Delhi

raju yadav
      Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Loans

Tata Indica — FORCEFULLY TAKEN VEHICLE NO.GJ-15-PP-0811 BY THEIR AGENT

VINAY N MEHTA
      ON DATED 2/12/2009 THE EMPLOYEES OR AGENT FROM TATA MOTOR FINANCE LTD, VAPI DIST.VALSAD GUJRAT TAKE FORCEFULLY POSSESSION...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Loans

Manoj Gupta
      Your company giving R.C.book of my carno.U.P.14/AP/3705. In R.C.book H.P.is showing with ICICI BANK LTD.But Payment given to you my HDFC BANK LTD. Your invoice is also showing H.P.is HDFC BANK LTD. I am contact in your ghaziabad/delhi office but they can't respond what can i do.Kindly take action and correct the H.p.bank name in RC book of my car.

Manoj gupta
      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Tata Indica — AUTOCOP NOT WORKING PROPERLY AFTER SERVICING

ISHWERLAL KAPURCHAND ZATAKIA
        DEAR SIR

WE HAVE PURCHAED TATA INDICA CAR FROM WASAN MOTORS, CHEMBUR AS ON 1ST DECEMBER 2006, AFTER 2ND SERVICING...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Jeevanand

I have brought one TATA Indica Xeta GLS from Koyenco Motors Calicut on 11 Apr 08. The customer care at koyenco motors calicut was very poor.
        (a) I was told to reach the showroom for delivery of the car by 1400 hrs, but I have to wait till 1530 hrs as the sales rep who attended me was not present.
        (b) When he came and the car was brought for delivery I t was found that One of the back door was not opening with central locking system, thay rectified the defect. The door beeding on the front door was not properly fixed. they said it will be rectified during first service. (they have not checked the system before delivery)
        (c) I have paid the money for extra fitment LH side mirror but the same was not fitted and they said that it will be fitted during first service.
        (d) The seat cover was also not fitted as the same was not available, they said that it will be fitted during first service.
        (e) They have agreed for getting my vechile registred at RTO Koyilandi, but thay made me run behind them for three days, they were never available on the timings given by them.
        (f) I have booked for first service one week in advance and at that time I have informed them regarding the LH side Mirror and Seat Cover. When I brought the vehicle for servicing in the morning they informed me that both seat cover and mirror is not available, after some discussions they agreed to fit it by the evening, at around 1100 hrs they called me and informed that seat cover of Indica is not available and only Indigo is available so I agreed for Indigo’s seat cover and I have informed them that only beige colour is to be fitted. When I reached for collection of my car it was found that they fitted gray colour seat cover, and LH Mirror was not fitted. When I checked with the sales satisfaction manager told him that I want to meet the customer care manager or some senior managers, He took me manager finance. He checked with sales section and It was found that beige colour seat cover was available (but hey have not fitted it) and he agreed to the seat cover changed the same time and the mirror was not available (I have paid the money for the mirror when I brought the car one month ago).

The central locking system which was having some problem was also not rectified. I waited there till 2000 hrs but the car was not ready, then I got the car next day at 1200 hrs, They said that will arrange for the LH mirror at Koyenco Motors Eranakulam as I am working in Eranakulam

It is very sad that the dealers have no care for the customers once the vehicle is sold

Tata Indica — attitude

i buy a car (tata indica dls) before 10 days but don't satisfy with the dealer bcoz there is no any guy who told me the feaures or schemes of that car. there is no any esponsible person.
        i buy the car from there bcoz i already finance this cr from the bank other wise i never buy the car from that dealer.
        and in future i never refer any guy for that showroom or for that company.
        i think the company understand that this is the customer requirement but they don't know other company has also this segment car's

Tata Indica — MARUTI SERVICE CENTRE CLAIMING TO BE TATA INDICA SERVICE CENTRE

GALAXY MOTORS LTD., SITAPUR ROAD, NEAR SHIA P.G. COLLEGE, LUCKNOW- 226020, CLAIMING TO BE AUTHORISED SERVICE STATION FOR TATA INDICA TOOK OUR TATA INDICA TO DO SOME DAMAGE REPAIRS . INSURANCE SURVEY WAS CARRIED OUT FOR CLAIM MADE BY US AGAINST THE DAMAGES .
        THE WORK CARRIED OUT BY GALAXY MOTORS WAS UNSATISFACTORY AND UNPROFESSIONAL . IT RESULTED IN MORE DAMAGES TO THE VEHICALE THAN WERE ORIGINALLY THERE, THEY EVEN USED DUPLICATE PARTS AS A REPLACEMENT FOR DAMAGES .
        SEEING THE UNPROFESSIONALISM WE ENQUIRED ABOUT THE GALAXY MOTORS AND FOUND THAT THEY RECENTLY GOT AUTHORISATION, BUT ONLY FROM MARUTI AND NOT FROM TATA MOTORS .
        THE QUESTION IS HOW AN AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTRE OF MARUTI CAN MISLEAD ANOTHER VEHICLE CUSTOMER AND CONTINUE TO DO SO WITHOUT ANY ACTION AGAINST THEM FROM THE COMPANY WHO HAVE GIVEN THEM AUTHORISATION FOR THEIR PRODUCTS ?

Tata Indica — claim status for car accident

This is navuttam singh from sirsa haryana requesting you to let me know about the status of the claim for my car accident.

Policy no. :- [protected]

Name of policy holder :- Vena Bhandari

Date from :- 19/03/2007 to 18/03/2008

Claim no. :- [protected]

Complaint logged on :- 12/03/2008

I will humbly be thankful to you for the above.

warm regards,

Navuttam Singh Grover
        i purchased a indica vista from hemant goyal motors at patiala (pb) .my car no is pb11f t 5003.my car has some problem like pick up, black smoke, for that i send my car to goyal workshop four times.car maximum speed is 100 only.every time workshop engg. told car gets speed slowly.they are ignoring and are not giving proper response.please take appropriate action. deepak modi

Tata Indica — documents has not been delivered

I have bought tata indica (petrol) 8 months back from Guena motors( patna). I have made several complaints regarding the bill and papers of the car. I have compalined the dealer through mail also. But they didnit responded. Then I have made complain twice through the website also. the new complaint no is 1-[protected]. But till date i didnot get the papers (even owner book, warrenty card, money recipt etc).
        Now they are saying that documents have been lost by them !
        so you can think how much they are careless.
        Can anybody suggest me what to do either get the documents or return the car to tata motors?
        i purchase tata indica vista aura limited edition on 24dec09, from jabalpur motors indore, after reminding so many times till date iam not getting invoice copy of bill, certificate of registration and paymant receipt.
        behaviour of dealer is not co-operative.

Tata Indica — PIT marks on roof due to paint peel off and rust formation

Pit marks observed on the roof due to paint getting peel off.This also causing rust formation. The vehicle purchased on Nov'08.

Tata Indica — VERY WORST RESPONSE

dear sir,
        we have 5 vehicles in tata make .but here (TAFE REACH GREAMS ROAD OFFICE ) I put my vehicle TN10 X 4081(tata indica) breake broblem .it is not rectify and not response in your officers .affected my bunss time and mentaly worried.next time i never buy tata vehicles.sorry.very wrost response in chennai office.still now my vehicle is in there.not deliver in my vehicle .we have to warranty also .VERY CARELESS

earliest reply me

warm regards
        M.PALANIYA PILLAI([protected]) MANJULA CABS

Tata Indica — no give to report

compliant number - mot00931041
        compliant date[protected]
        address - s.sivakumar 4/16 6th cross street, ranganathapuram, tambaram west, ch 45

Respect sirs,

sub: Vichicle - Tata indicab - DLE - Tourist Motor can registration No. TN 22 AZ 5601

Ref: Policy No.[protected]Peried issued on[protected]Form[protected]
        to[protected]

My car is Tata indicab Tourist Motor car, Which has been involved in Fire Accident on[protected] at about 9.30 P.M. in front of Valluvar Gurukalam higher Secondary school, GST Road, West tambaram, chennai - 45, My car while on the running had developed fire on the engine partes and sustained heavy damages. i am loged a police complient before the west tambaram police station on the polise had took the cognizance of the aforementioned accident. on account of the aforomentioned fire accident, the entire electrical connection, other connected incidental spear parts are all fully damaged. i am give to authorized VST Service station at TVK industrial estate, guindy, chennai-600032 / complient date[protected]

Sir please give to report for TN 22 AZ 5601 your Receipt no. : 642

Tata Indica — not deliver regd documents

dear sir, i have purchased a tata indica from laxmiraj motors angul. the dealer has harash me for giving registration documents. one month after delivery he is not giving regd docs.

Tata Indica — not realising repo car

hi myself jibon das,, and have take a tata indica car from your tata finance kolkata office, and though the last few emi due they has repossed my car wb-24k1188 on dec2010, my agreement no is, [protected] and when we go for sattlement they told different reason which has no connection with my case,, hope you may hepl to get my car back,, my mail id is [protected]@hotmail.com and mob is [protected].
        I am Deepak From Bangalore. 2010 I Purchase Tata Indica DLS in Prerana Motors. on 1 day leaved my vehical for service but they did'nt service properly. from that promblem my parents gote accident. because prerena motors service boys wheel bolt & Nut tighethend proporly. my driver checked wheel thighted wheel bolt Nut & Saved my parents. so i adviceing my Friends don't buy Tata Vehicals. The service is very bad.

Deepak
        ( [protected] )
        I am Deepak From Bangalore. 2010 I Purchased Tata Indica DLS in Prerana Motors. one day i leaved My car for service in Prerana Motors but in there service boys wheel Bolt, Nut did'nt thigthend Properly. From that problem My going get a accident but my driver checked & Saved my Family. So i advicing don't buy Tata Vehicals.

Deepak