Tata Mutual Fund

Tata Mutual Fund Complaints & Reviews

I have submitted request for change of bank details but it has been rejected saying that they need proof of old bank details. I had submitted details of new bank account but now they are insisting on proof of old bank account. I am a senior citizen, these kind of requirement to unnecessarily delaying and leading to mental frustration, as I am in urgent need of money and can;t be redeemed awaiting updation of my bank account.

Folio # 1408357, Tata Infrastructure Fund.

Savitri Saraff/ Ravi Shankar Saraff
Pune
Aug 13, 2020

saraff — isd not working

My Delhi mtnl # is 22742023. The ISD is not working on this phone. I have been using ISD since 5-6 years. But for the last one week, ISD not working. I made complaint with MTNL # 445, but no response.
Even I'm facing the same problem from Tata Mutual fund. Not getting any result from them. This is very frustrating.
If you have escalation matrix, please share to me.

Isaac
Mysore

Dear concern,

Kindly tell who will be responsible as per below mail for bouncing of cheque.I have bear a loss due to this. How they debit 3 ECS and they didnt find that there is wrong account number at the first time and why it find after 3 installment? kindly suggest and resolve the same.

regards
    manoj

Trail mail

On Wed, 19 May 2010 11:50:36 +0530 wrote

We thank you for investing in Tata Mutual Fund.

We once again wish to inform you that your banker has honoredthe first 3 transactions and later on rejected the other. Hence you need to take up the matter further with your banker.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Thanks &Regards,
    Kiran.
    Investor Services
    Tata Asset Management Ltd.
    Mumbai.

#T

-----Original Message-----
    >From: manoj aggarwal ([protected]@rediffmail.com)
    >Date: Friday, May 14, 2010 04:52 PM
    >To: [protected]@tataamc.com ([protected]@tataamc.com)
    >Subject: Re: RE: Re: Re: RE: RE:'BillPay=[protected]' <.FW.> RE: RE: <.FW.> No Ecs deduction of my SIP of tata infrastruture fund Growth_Q8-32800

Dear concrn,
    >How the 3 debits happen from my accounts when the account number was wrong?
    >Regards
    >Manoj aggarwal
    >mob:[protected]
    >On Thu, 13 May 2010 09:55:31 +0530 wrote
    >Dear Sir,
    >We thank you for investing in Tata Mutual Fund.
    >the SIP which was given along with the fresh purchase was a rejection due to the reason"Date not mentioned".
    >Further on we received a fresh mandate in the month of Sep'08 and the same was registered. The creditfor the months of Nov'08 & Dec'08 was successfully received and units were allotted.
    >Please note that subsequently your Banker has rejected the mandate after debiting the SIP for the month of Dec'08for the reason "Account number differs". Hence there was no debitafter Dec'08.
    >Totally there were three sip instalmentsprocessed in this folio, the details for which are as follows:
    >1st instalment - 02.06.08
    >2nd instalment - 07.11.08
    >3rd instalment - 08.12.08
    >You are therefore requested to get in touch with your banker on the same.
    >Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to write back to us.
    >Assuring you of our best services at all times.
    >Thanks &Regards,
    >Kiran.
    >Investor Services
    >Tata Asset Management Ltd.
    >Mumbai.
    >#T
    >-----Original Message-----
    >>From: manoj aggarwal ([protected]@rediffmail.com)
    >>Date: Thursday, April 08, 2010 08:13 PM
    >>To: [protected]@sebi.gov.in ([protected]@sebi.gov.in)
    >>Cc: [protected]@tataamc.com ([protected]@tataamc.com)
    >>Subject: Fw: Reg: No Ecs deduction of my SIP of tata infrastruture fund Growth
    >Dear Concern,
    >>I received a letter from TATA MF that the query is solved but as yet my query is still pending....they said that ECS is cancelled due to incomplete account number but my question arise that how 3 ECS was debited when there was any discrepancy the details are as follows:
    >>I gave a cheque no. 216982 of rs 1000/- and with this my first ECS was debited on 4/6/08.
    >>My folio no. is 2380005/58 FA Code is ARN-0058 and INF_187440 after my first ECS in june my second ECS went on 19/11/08 and third 8/12/08 and after that till date no ECS has been Deducted.
    >>If there were some discrepancies it can arise after 1st ECS,How they debited 3 ECS and If there was some problem in account number so whey they didnt noticed at first ECS,How the amount debited from the account for TATA SIP.I bear a loss due to them only.
    >>Regards
    >>Manoj Aggarwal
    >>Mob:[protected]
    >>Note: Forwarded message attached
    >>-- Original Message --
    >>From: "manoj aggarwal"[protected]@rediffmail.com
    >>To: [protected]@sebi.gov.in
    >>Subject: Reg:'TataMF=327-391' No Ecs deduction of my SIP of tata infrastruture fund Growth
    >>Thanks & regards
    >>Manoj Aggarwal
    >>Mobile:[protected]
    Aug 13, 2020
    Tata Mutual funds are just dumping peoples money . Tata Indo-Global Infrastructure Fund this fund like other was advertised like any thing in year 2007 face value was rs 10 now after 3 yrs the face value is rs 8 ...where at same point of time i invested in icici in same infrastructure fund its making profits... Mr. M Venugopal is just relaxed and TATA is least bothered to check...this would be my last investment in TATA group i would never ever suggest to any body...even at the end of 3 yrs its getting loss that means its fraud that's it.
    I wish to being SIP in TATA Ethical fund. I have written to [protected]@tataamc.com (this email id is given in the product details tab). Didnt get a reply. I called the Borivali branch and they said I would have to visit them for the same. I called Fort branch, they took my details and told me some person would come to me with information. This was last week. Till now I have not heard anything from TMF. I dont know if anyone is interested in selling MF's.
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I sent my redemptoin request with signature attested by the manager of bank as given in original application and where redemption amount has to be finally credited .It was done on basis of advice given by agent and executive of Tata Mutual fund when first redemption request was rejected on basis of mismatch of signature .
      I was informed about this after a month after I started asking dealy in making the payment against request.
      Later I was asked to get source of fund certificate from bank which I requested the Tata Mutual fund to write directly .
      I am now asked to send a self attested ceritificate if bank refuses to oblige .I requested the fund managers that I have given enough documnets to prove my claim is genuine and i am getting a feeling that delay is deliberate to gain some time .The fund authoriies have maintained a complete silence now ...

TATA MUTUAL FUND — NON PAYMENT OF FUND

DEAR SIR,

I HAD ALREADY REGISTERED A COMPLIANT IN YOUR SITE. HOWEVER THERE IS NO
      FEEDBACK FROM YOU OR TATA MUTUAL FUND. LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR COMMUNICATION.

WITH REGARDS

A M VERGHESE

DEAR SIR,

I HAD JOINED TATA MUTUAL FUND IN MAY THIS YEAR. THE FOLIO NUMBER IS
        2485411/60. BUT I COULD NOT REDEEM EVEN ONCE DESPITE SIX ATTEMPTS. KINDLY DO THE
        NEEDFUL.

dear Sir,

I am subhash panda,

My folio no -1152176/67
        date of purchased -7/7/2010.,

My address that time - subhash panda,
        Birla tyres,
        123/477,
        kalpi road, Fazalganj.
        kanpur.
        UTTAR PRADESH,

I have transeferred from Kanpur to Raipur and from Raipur ,I have left the job and Joined JK tyres at Dhanbad, Jharkhand.

Now I am at Dhanbad and asking for my money back on 1/6/2010.

After 15 days when I again ask at your Dhanbad office ,your people saying that my

signature is mismatched.

And TATA need a written application for this and a pancard copy.

And after giving the written application with 5 ( five signatures),a pancard copy, today your

tollfree people and the local people saying the same again mismatched. and asking for my

house rent agreement copy and bank details.,and my company details.

I want to know wheather this is a way to harass the public or a farse to not giving money back.

When you are repaying the amount to the same bank and same account no,and incase a

mismatching of signature ,send your people and get confirmed wheather the right person or

not.

When TATA mutual fund people recives all the papers why they require the banker has to

certify my signature?and TATA people will confirm bankers attestation.not their own people.

i want to know where you have scanned my signature and a copy of that mismatched details.

hence this is all about not to pay the customers money at right time.

I want my money back as early as posible.

At the same time I am going to suit a case in consumer forum against TATA.

looking for your early reply.

subhash panda.