TATA TELECOMMUNICATIONS
3.8

TATA TELECOMMUNICATIONS Complaints & Reviews

Friends,

I am facing regular threatening and harassment by tata photon customer service on wrong billing.

I raised a complaint that the device is dead during MID-oct-2012.
No one attended the complaint. After many follow-up, got a telephone response to visit nearby customer center (madhapur, hyderabad). The response at the customer center was, that they do not handle any complaint.

If not resolved, I requested to disconnect the service too.
But I have been keep getting bills every month and at-least 10 calls /Per week for the payment.
They are literally torturing and threatening to pay the bill amount. But no one took responsibility to resolve the issue.

I am ready to pay only for Oct-2012 bill (until my device was working) and want to get away from this service.

My photon+ no: [protected]

please someone help me how to handle these useless tata.

karthik
Aug 8, 2021

We are one of the prompt customers of Tata communications (Broadband). It is very sorry to say that we are not receiving your bills regularly. On the contrary we recieve unneccessary calls from your call centre as to when the bill is being paid as its due date is over.

It was a very serious concern that once our connection had also been disconnected for no fault o[censored]s as the bill was not collected in time.

Please note that we receive the bills on due date, and the cheque is being collected on the due date and no unnecesaary calls are being received by us.

Mr GG Kulkarni

TATA TELECOMMUNICATIONS — BILLING ADJUSTMENTS

I, THE ABOVE NAMED COSTMER, HAD INSTALLED
"SUNGIL" PEN DRIVE ON 27TH JULY 20007. I COULD HARDLY USE THE MODEM. THEN ALSO I WAS TO GET RS.430 BILL AMT. EVERY MONTH. NOW EVEN AFTER RETURNING, THE PENDRIVE AS ON 2ND FEB . 2008I AM STILL RECEIVING THE RS.430, AMOUNT, EVERY MONTH. THE PERSON WHO COLLECTED PEN DRIVE NAMED MR. FROM TURBHE TATA OFFICE.MR.RAJESH, , INFORMED, THAT I WILL GET MY PEN DRIVE AMT. RS.2850 BY DEMAND DRAFT VIA POST. ON TOP OF THIS "TATATELECOMMUNICATIONS" STILL ASKING ME TO PAY THE BILL.I PERSONALLY VISITED TATA-GALLERY AT SAKINAKA. AND I WAS RELIEVED OF SOME ADJUSTMENTS.BY NOT PAYING BILL FOR TWO MONTHS. NOW STILL I HAVE BALANCED RS. APPROX. 4000. PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL EARLIEST. AND GET ME MY LAND LINE RE-CONNECTED. I ALSO NEE TO CHANG MY LANDLINE MODEL. THANKING YOU ALL,
GOOD DAYS,
MS. NAITIKVIDHYA.B.DAVE.

TATA TELECOMMUNICATIONS — Non working of Internet &

The Nodal Officer
Tata Telecommunications
Dear Sir
We have received your email dt. 15.07.2011 offering suspension of our email id [protected]@vsnl.net, as you are unable to give us the internet service.
We wish to put it on record that we had lodged a complaint for non-working of the internet on 27.06.2011 vide complaint no.13775536. Since 27th June, 2011 till date, we have been subjected to a great inconvenience and loss of business due to the lapse on your part. In the interim time, your Executives and Engineers were not available on phone to give us the correct status of our complaint. Had you informed us earlier about your inability to continue the internet service, we would have acquired alternate source and the inconvenience and loss of business caused to us could have been avoided.
Owing to your inability to provide the internet service, we give our confirmation for suspension of our email id: [protected]@vsnl.net
Yours faithfully
Suman Shah
SHREE JALARAM TIMBER DEPOT PVT.LTD.
Agar Bazar, S.K. Bole Road,
Near Siddhivinayak Temple
Dadar (W), Mumbai 400 028
Tel:[protected] / 8555
Dear Karthik,

There is no wrong billing and you are charged correctly as per his usage.

Thanks and Regards,
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

I have been using my ID: [protected]@eth.net for almost 15 years. VSNL was brought by Tata telecommunications and ours provider was changed to Tata telecommunications. Later they suggested a change of Plan to broadband from dialup connection. And i have been using Broad band for past 3 yrs. All of sudden they said they are not able to provide broadband services to our home(same address) and said will convert back to Dialup(*Since we were using that mail id for long*) I accepted their Proposal. Now they are coming up with a solution saying if we convert to Dial - up id would change to [protected]@vsnl.net. which is entirely useless for us as we need the ID: [protected]@eth.net. I asked for a lower price plan in Broadband itself as i dont want miss my id. Now they are asking me to pay same amount of money i used to pay when there was broadband connection as the plan change is also not possible.
    Why i should suffer this agony of paying same money though they are not able provide service from their side.
    Can anyone post me a better solution as to how i can proceed with it.

I am the regular customer of TATA COMMUNICATIONS, BROADBAND i.e. Internet service. Recently an offer has been given. i.e. if I pay three months fee in advance I will be getting , three months ANTIVIRUS for free of service. So immediately I have paid three months advance of Rs. 3,500/- vide AXIS BANK ICONNECT NO: 12463505 10 Oct 09.

Till date, nobody has been contacted from TATA COMMUNICATIONS. I have contacted / given complaints as I don’t have any other ANTIVIRUS in my system. My complaint / Reference Nos are 10935340, 10988312 & 11007536. In the last complaint , which was done on 21 Oct 09, they are following up the complaint and no action has been taken for the last five days.

With my wrong step of paying that much amount in advance , and without ANTIVIRUS, I could not even Log on to my computer. With this I could not do my regular business, and even couldn’t open my E Mail i/ds regularly, i.e for the past 16 days.

I request the Consumer Forum to Intervene either to provide ANTIVIRUS on the urgent basis , or to pay back my advance paid money, so that I can purchase some other ANTIVIRUS , which is available in market readily.

My details as follows:

E Mail i/d: [protected]@sify.com

Alternate: [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Mob No: 91-[protected]

TATA TELECOMMUNICATIONS — DISABLING OF CONNECTION

oNE DAY i AM ok WITH MY INTERNET CONNECTION AND THE NEXT DAY MY CONNECTION IS " DISABLED" WITHOUT ANY SORT OF WARNING. i AM TOLD THAT i HAD GONE OVER THE LIMIT ( CREDIT )sHOULD i NOT BE WARNED ATLEAST 12 HOURS IN ADVANCE>?
      aND THEY SAY THEY ARE " CUSTOMER SERVICE " DEPARTMENT.

nARAYAN

BELOW IS THE WHOLE STORY

TATA COMMUNICATIONS should be ashamed of themselves, as there MANAGERS even ignores the complaints raised. They have no understanding of the complaint issue.

Now your callers are harrassing me asking the reason for sending the line suspension request. Does your company has common sense? Before you ask someone to call for customer retention you must tell them the reason for closure

It is my right to ask for information (RTI) about the procedure to raise this complaint to second level because you have no courtesy to even revert on my email.

On 5/27/09, Hitesh Khaneja <hitesh.[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:

Firstly, one should write his/her name while sending email/letter to anyone.

Moreover, before the installation I informed this to everyone that I would be using the connetion for video data transferring. If you are incapable of resolving the issue then do not put the blame on others. As your company coulld manage to resolve it somehow for few hours but they didn't know what the fault is!!! So please donot act smart here!

You didnot answer to all my questions
        Your executive didn't turn up after a committment due to which I had to pay to my camera vendor for his visiting charges so your company is liable for it, Need an answer?
        What is the amount that you are going to refund?
        If I was committed that somebody will get back to me to fix the problem in 24HRS then why nobody contacted me? Where is the case study?
        You being a senior officer for a company like TATA should know how to acknowledge all the issues raised and that too in timely manner. I advise you to go work for AIRTEL for somedays to know how the telecom runs!!! Sorry to say but this is what I feel about you.

Kindly revert.

Hitesh

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 6:55 AM, Nodal Officer North <Nodalofficer.[protected]@tatacommunications.com> wrote:

Dear Mr. Khaneja,

Thank you again for writing to Tata Communications Ltd.

With reference to the appended mail, we apologize for the inconvenience caused to you due to interruption in services. With respect to your web cam connectivity concern we wish to inform you that we are working as an ISP (internet service provider) hence we are only responsible for your internet browsing

As already discussed if you want to configure your own network then kindly upgrade your network according to your requirements or contact your hardware engineer.

Since you have declined the offer, and requesting for termination hence your account has been suspended as per your request and currently there is no outstanding against your account and wish to inform you that concern regarding refund already sent to respective concern department. It will take around 60days after router collection, we request you to return the modem/router as soon as possible as it is company’s asset. Please treat this as a full and final settlement against your account.

We need your valuable support during this period

For any further assistance please,

Contact 24 hours toll free Customer Care:[protected] or call the Customer Service number in your city.
        You can also write to us at [protected]@tatacommunications.com.

Assuring you of our best of services at all times,

Yours sincerely,

Nodal Officer – North

Tata Communications Ltd

Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2009 4:59 PM
        To: Customer Service (Retail-India); Nodal Officer North
        Cc: [protected]@network18online.com
        Subject: Fwd: FW: FW: Dissatisfaction and Compensation of your services

I have just talked to the supervisor at your customer services and what they say that my line is still active. When I said I have sent an email asking for termination of services then I was told that they can see that I have requested for termination of services but there is nothing about Refund and compensation.

This is high time now your company is bull !!!

Kindly refund my entire amount and the compensation as I could not use the services for even a single day. Now even you NODAL Officer has stopped picking my phones. His name and phone number is as follows:

KUNAL [protected].

Do not ask any person to call me now to know "Kya aapka internet chal raha hai". Person who calls always has no clue about the problem I am experiencing. Try understand that time is money.

Hitesh Khaneja

PH [protected]

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
        From: Hitesh Khaneja <hitesh.[protected]@gmail.com>
        Date: May 21, 2009 3:46 PM
        Subject: Re: FW: FW: Dissatisfaction and Compensation of your services
        To: Nodal Officer North <Nodalofficer.[protected]@tatacommunications.com>
        Cc: [protected]@tatacommunications.com

SEEING THAT YOU COULD NOT FIX THE PROBLEM I AM EXPERIENCE EVEN AFTER APPROX. 10 DAYS OF INSTALLATION I THEREFORE WANT YOU TO TERMINATE THE SERVICES AND REFUND MY ADVANCE IN FULL.

KINDLY TAKE YOUR MODEM OFF FROM MY SITE AND RETURN MY PAYMENT GIVEN AS ADVANCE FOR 4 MONTHS RENTAL ALONGWITH THE AMOUNT I HAD TO PAY TO MY CAMERA VENDOR.

IF NO WRITTEN CORRESPONDECE RECEIVED FROM YOU ACKNOWLEDGING THE ISSUES RAISED BY ME THEN I WOULD HAVE TO TAKE THIS MATTER FURTHER TO GOVERNING BODIES.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN A TELECOM SERVICE PROVIDER LIKE YOURS... YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND SUCH APPAULING SERVICES TO ANYONE.

On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 7:28 PM, Hitesh Khaneja <hitesh.[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:

Kindly let me know the time you would require to fix the issue and resolve the complaint. It's hampering my business and I cannot believe that a company like yours could take that long to resolve this issue.

FYI, I am using the services of Airtel for my another 4 locations since last 1.5 yrs and I have never had issues as such. Whenever I had problems with them they could resolve it in 4hrs. time only.

Kindly reply.

Hitesh

On 5/18/09, Nodal Officer North <Nodalofficer.[protected]@tatacommunications.com> wrote:

Dear Mr. Hitesh,

Thank you for writing to Tata Communications Ltd.

We have carefully noted the contents of your mail and would resolve your concern at the earliest.

Your complaint has been registered as docket number NO/NOR/ 9764596.

For any further assistance please,

You can also write to us at [protected]@tatacommunications.com.

Assuring you of our best of services at all times,

Yours sincerely,

Nodal Officer – North

Tata Communications Ltd.

Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2009 1:10 PM
        To: Customer Service (Retail-India)
        Cc: Appellate Authority
        Subject: Re: FW: Dissatisfaction and Compensation of your services

Hi Sarala,

It is my understanding that you have NOT read my email carefully because you have acknowledged all the issues/concerns raised by me. I am using this connection for business use, not for residential purpose. It's my hampering my business.

Kind of reply you have given on my complaint is not satisfactory!!!

On 5/17/09, customerservice <[protected]@tatacommunications.com> wrote:

Dear Mr. Hitesh,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We have already registered your concern regarding connectivity with complaint number 9764596. Our team is working on priority and the needful will be done at the earliest.

Assuring you of our best services all times.

For any further assistance, please feel free to contact Customer Service at http://www.tataindicombroadband.in/contactus.html (the link contains the location wise contact numbers) or mail us on [protected]@tatacommunications.com. We will be delighted to assist you

Warm Regards,

Sarala,
        Customer Service,
        TATA Communications Internet Services Ltd.

Sent: Friday, May 15, 2009 9:00 PM
        To: [protected]@tatacommunications.com
        Subject: Dissatisfaction and Compensation of your services

To,

The Manager,

I took internet connection in last week but it's not working the since the very first day of installation. I cannot even express my dissatisfaction level because everytime I called customer care what I was told is "Aapka internet chal raha hai to humara koi fault nahin hai" Reason why they say it like this is because I took a static IP for the purpose of transferring video data. If your services were unable to do so since beginning it was not of any use to me. Today after so many days and complaints your engineer lined up the call with someone in your technical team and they could manage to fix it up in 15 minutes.

I had such a bad experience so I would never think of availing the services of yours at my other sites. It is worth paying 200 rupees extra to Airtel because their word is their commitment. Also they are capable of fixing the issue in 4 hrs, which is not even somewhere near to yours!!!.

Now, I want you to consider my date of installation as today and also need a compensation of 450 rupees which I had to pay to my video data transfer vendor because your employee named MUKESH Ph:[protected] set a time with the camera company as 11AM but he didn't turn up. Everytime I call the camera vendor I have to pay him visiting charges i.e. 225. Today was the 2nd time when I called him but he didn't do anything or any change from his end. Fault lied at your end so you need to incur the loss.

Kindly revert

Unhappy customer

My login ID is I.penterprises
        Registered Phone: [protected]
        Address: C-9/22 Sector 7 Rohini
        tata services are really bad i agree with hitesh and i also not use tata i m happy with my airtel

TATA TELECOMMUNICATIONS Recent Comments