Taurus Web Solutions

Taurus Web Solutions Complaints & Reviews

I am saying about taurus web solutions at cochin, i was an employee of taurus web solutions for about 7 months. When i was joined by taurus web solutions they have given me a word that they'll firstly hire me as a trainee for the four months and then convert me as one of them. But they don't keep their word and the owner of taurus web solutions said that we don't promise as like.

Later i knew that i wasn't an employee of taurus web solutions but not only me, most of my colleagues wasn't an employee of taurus web solutions because they have hired all o[censored]s as in the label of trainees to cheat government for not paying taxes. When one of my colleagues resigned from taurus web solutions they don't give the pay slip for my colleague and the company was said that my colleague wasn't an employee of taurus web solutions, therefore, taurus web solutions can not give payslip for my colleague.

No one else gets cheated by this taurus web solutions so please be aware of this company before you go there and you can check more about here

Nov 21, 2017
We have discussed and cleared all othe issues.

Taursu web solutions, they are claiming that they are one of the reputed web designing and digital marketing company in south india. If taurus web solutions at cochin was one of the reputed it company they'll never hack their employee's social accounts for their company benefits.

As a previous employee of taurus web solutions, i am strongly doubting taurus web solution at kochi is also hacking their client's website too for their company benefits such as for security maintenance, stealing money from e-commerce websites that they build, for botnets, doing spy works and so on.

In my case, taurus web solution at cochin hacked my gmail account and associated social accounts for their company benefits and the company steel some of the confidential data's in that account too. I feel shame to say that i was one of their employees. My friends have also resigned from taurus web solutions at kochi because of this issue but they aren't willing to say a word against taurus web solutions.

In the attached photos you can check a spy of taurus web solutions hacked my gmail from bengaluru karnataka and then the spy changed my personal recovery email to their email ([protected]@tauruswebsolutions.com) thereafter the spy have changed my account password too. After doing all this from bengaluru in the next moment taurus web solutions have accessed my mail from kochi for their company benefits.

I have the detailed report of malpractices that taurus web solutions have done with my account and you can check it from here. So this is my humble request that please don't ever trust this company for any reason this company is a fraud company and doing malpractices with the employees and also doubtful with their clients too.
    Nov 21, 2017
    We have discussed and solved everything in this regard.

Taurus Web Solutions Recent Comments