Tcabs
2.5

Tcabs Complaints & Reviews

Ohh, wow...So there are others too who are being cheated by TCABS.
I looked on different website, and now I can see TCABs has fooled many.
Mine experience, was even worst...not once, twice, but they delayed my cab everntime i booked. And too add to our fury, they inform u exactly 30 mins before ur scheduled time, so that ur left with no option. and twice coz of these looosers, I lost a client meeting and a train i had to catch. and there customer service executives, (specially womens) when we call to complain, they place u on hold, and start laughing and making jokes, how we r able to fool one more customer. I have spread this to everyone on my facebook, tweeeter, and my office, and my friends, NOT TO AVAIL TCABS service. They really dont know how to do business...SO guys, opt for wings or easycabs.in but do not DO NOT GO FOR Tcabs...u will be given a good car and on time car only the first time, and after that they will fall down to their real level.

P.s. And ya, Tcabs must be thinking they will get their way out of this,NO...I will leave no stones unturned and makes sure, atleast no one from my contact, office, society, friends and other do not go for TCABS & get cheated like i was. the mental harrasment they have given my, will be coming back to them. Coz thats the Circle of Karma. What goes around, comes around.

Tushar

I wanted to bring it to your notice that Tcab has reported late two times and one time Gas has finished during the journey and
    I was waiting on road for 40 mins.

Details are as below:

1. On 19th Aug 2012.

Pick up from Pune Air port. We were waiting for 20 more minutes on Pune Air port. I reported this on very second day at TCab call center on[protected]. The person who handled the escalation committed that "All my future booking will entertained and attended with special case." and the second incident happended only in next month.

2. On 9th Sept but not sure about the date
    Pick up from Pune Station at 06:15 pm

Pick up started on time but when Cab reached near turn towards SHivaji Nagar on J M road (After crossing Sancheti Hospital) the gas and oil (petrol) both were finished and I and my family was waiting on road for more than 45 min.

Why can't driver and respective person couldn't checked the petrol and gas availability in cab.

This was reported and same answer was given to me that "All my future booking will entertained and attended with special case."

3. Today 5th Nov.

Cab was booked for Pune Station for the time 13:15 today from my house in Bavdhan in the morning with confirmed booking with booking no. A[protected].

I got cab driver's no. and when called him at 12:45 and asked him to report at my place but he highlighted his inability to reach on or before 13:15 saying that he is in camp area.

Immediately after that I called person named Yogesh and asked him to arrange the another cab which could report at 13:15. He did tried arranging but none of cab reached said 20 min before departure time or on time. The cab reported at my home at 13:45. (30 min late). During this whole 30 min I was getting assurance that Tcab will make sure my drop to happen at station on time.

My family had train from the Pune Station which they missed and has to return back to home.

The total charges of this journey was Rs. 230 charged to them.

I couldn't get another booking for my family for next day and lost the money of today's journey. TOTAL HARRASHMENT.

This is third time happended to me and with this worst experince, I am totally disappointed with the worst call service.

I use to recommand my friends and family about Tcab but now I will hesitate to do so and also

I reported this incident to Mr. Sachin on the above said call center no. and his AGAIN gave assurance "All my future booking will entertained and attended with special case."

This is very frustating and pathetic service.

NOTE THAT I AM FREQUENT USER OF TCAB BUT NOW HAVE TO SEACH FOR ANOTHER OPTION.

Rahul
    Aug 13, 2020
    Tab Cab is very unreliable. I had booked it once and never showed up. On calling them, was informed that there was a technical snag. When questioned as to why wasn't I informed, was told that they did not have a facility of calling customers. Strange, isn't it? The next day I spoke to their manager who said he would check & revert. It has been almost four months since that incident. Actually, technical snag is a very common excuse & they think we customers are fools. I am sure the cab was diverted to someone who wanted to travel a longer distance.

Tcabs Recent Comments

• Late pickup
        Hi, I wanted to bring it to your notice...