Techwork Solution

Respected sir / madam
I am Varshitha From Mysore Karnataka
On 27 January 2022 i got a Whatsapp message from a company called
‘techwork solutions ‘saying about
Data entry part time work in our mobile phone.. 600 complete it with 5 days and 90% accuracy....

This company demand for money 8510 before 2pm at 12 Jan 2023 and I don't give money they will take legal action against me
Nd this is QR code to payment for money nd this is fraud I'm a student nd I can't pay this much amount

This company said to me to give them 8510₹ money this fees is registeration fees 5600₹ and with palenty they want 8510₹ before 2pm this company was harresed me to pay money then and they send to me a mail of court order nd this man was telling about that he is advocate from West bangal this no is [protected] WhatsApp no and calling no is [protected] nd they give me a QR code for payment nd that is a jayventi name of holder or payment merchant so please take the legal action nd give me advice to deal with this

Techwork solution company staff are
      Threaten pay 9999
      Legal issues
      Then arrested
      Gujarat high court case filled
      Please help me
      Jan 23, 2022
      +1 8123086669 +1 9512674108 +1 9515404418 This techwork solution staff phone number Gujarat threaten please help me pay 9999 Other wise legal issues with Gujarat high court case filled please help me

Dear sir
        I have received a part time online form filling jobs from the above company staff they said first register and accept our terms and conditions. There job with Aadhar card and photo and signature. I really trustable job and so then give me work to do what the work is about 600 forms 5 days of time registering fee they will cut from 1st salary it seems and 90% accuracy if not I must pay they told me then I have not completed work and I go to search Google then so many people cheated like this techwork solution.

Please help me
        Jan 14, 2022
        9592458248 message me this numbers Then please help me Techwork solution fake company I not completed the work but penalty 6499

Since I am searching for the online part time jobs over internet I have logged in to wah jobs and there I found part time then i got a message in whatsapp saying about the job and I am poor so I need money so I accepted their job with Aadhar and photo as first its like really a trustable job and so then they gave me work to do what the work is about 600 forms 5 days of time registering fee they will cut from 1st salary it seems and and 90%...

I sent message in watsapp regarding job openings. They asked my email id and they sent me job details and terms n conditions and also login with otp. They also sent login ID and password to my mail and asked me to start the job by accepting terms and conditions. I accepted and started working. But I couldnt complete in 5days. After that they called me but I ignored. Later they sent me court notice in watsapp. As I am worried seeing that and called them they told me to pay only registration fee on or before 4pm...i[censored] fail to pay at 4pm you have to pay 120000 as penality as they told. I paid 6499rs through bank. Yesterday they called me again and asking me to pay 29999 as I terminated from the company so if I dont pay those amount on or before 4pm I have to pay 180000 and I will be punished in jail. Please help me. It's a fake job.

I got a message from a company named Tech work solutions on 11th August 2021.They asked me to register with photo and I'd, I did that. They asked me to fill 600 forms in 5 days. It's really heavy as a part time job as I am studying. But I still managed to complete the work with 90% accuracy as they asked. I'm sure I completed it correctly because I checked it mare than twice. But after 5 days they mailed me that I failed. Pay or we will meet in court which will will cost you a lot. They are threatening me. Please help me in this. I can't afford this much money. Please help me as soon as possible. Please help me to get out of this problem. I'm a student so I have to study. This problem is making me more depressed. Please help me so that I can study peaceful.

Techwork Solution — Work from home target job

I have received a part time online form filling jobs from the above company staff. They said, first register & accept our T & C. As usual I accepted their T & C with my sign photo. I got work their work of " 600 sheets on condition of 90% accuracy on[protected]. They replied - No 90% accuracy, So Registration fees to be payable by you. I don't believed it replied to them.my hard disk crashed that's why I'm not able to complete...
              I have received a part time online form filling jobs from the above company staff. They said, first register & accept our T & C. As usual I accepted their T & C with my sign photo. I got work their work of " 600 sheets on condition of 90% accuracy on[protected]. I Started and finished on 22.06.2021 and send information to their mail ID. They replied - No 90% accuracy, So Registration fees to be payable by you. I don't believed...

Techwork Solution Recent Comments