Telebrands

Telebrands Complaints & Reviews

I had ordered for Nicer Dicer plus as it had been told by your executive that that's on discounted price but when i received the order i.e on 16th aug, the box contains the super slicer which i am not required.I need to return this product.Please i request you to take this product back.Order number is M1952069.
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I has booked order for Fitness Pump which I saw on Television on HBN channel. I order that on 15/04/2014, and got the item today ie., 27/04/2014. But when I saw the item this is not matching with the item shown on television . The product is looking similar but not the original one shown in the television. I lloked into web related to the product and found the difference. I am attatching the images of both product, one which is shown on television with name TV version, and another one that I receive with name Receive Version. I also don't get any bill in the box. I have booked complaint regarding this through mobile. Complaint no is :- OP2174336. But when I talked to customer care they said they don't have the product and we will refund amount to you but you need to send the item to us by your own. I need to send the item from Delhi to Mumbai. Also refund amount will be 3999, but I pay 4719 amount. Now I want full amount to get refund which is 4719, else collect it from my home. I am not going to pay extra charge on courier again to send the product. I send all this to company through a email but got no response. Thanks!
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I HAVE PURCHASE AIR LOUNGE SOFA OF TELE BRAND INDIA LTD. I AM USING OF SOFA FOR AROUND UP 1 WEEK THAN HE WAS PUNCTURE SO I WAS CALL ON TELE BRAND CUSTOMER SUPPORT SERVICE THAN HE WAS TELL YOU SEND YOUR AIR LOUNGE SOFA THROUGH BY COURIER OF INDIA POST, STILL NO REPLY AND NO REPLACEMENT OF AIR LOUNGE SOFA SO PLEASE DO ENQUIREY OTHER WISE I WISE PUNT COMPLIANT IN CONSUMER COURT. PLS REPLY ON URGENT BASIS.

hi,
        I ordered a FITNESS PUMP from telebrands, order no : M1292024 , the delivery was pretty quick , but then as soon as i opened the package i figured out that the product was not as shown on tv and it was sort of a duplicate version of it . So i decided to return it back to telebrands following the return procedure as described by them . It reached telebrands on 5th july 2013 and i was told that i would get my refund in 21 days . Its been 1 month and i haven't received a cheque as yet. I have called the customer care[protected]/59/29 ) many times but they do not even receive the calls , it goes into the automated waiting system and even charges me for the calls . On the rarest occasion even if they pick up the call they do not know how to respond to customers and resolve the issue and sometimes talk back harshly. Its really harassing what these people are doing and i am really dissapointed . Now i would like you to force a return of my money along with the additional courier charges i had to spend to send the product back i.e Rs 700 in addition because the product was not genuine and they have to return my total amount + courier charges . Please respond to the earliest . Thank you !

Mr Danish Alam (airborne)
        danish.[protected]@yahoo.com

Tele Brands — Fraud by sending the products

I have ordered for a product called Finishing Touch to Telebrands over telephone in September - 2008. Due to the non availibility of the product during that period, I later cancelled the order as immediately after a few days. But I am very sorry to say that the product was delivered to me 9 months later even after my cancellation.Also the packet is incomplete & a number of items are missing. Also do let me know whether a deleievry after 9 months is justified. When sending them the mail (many a times) there is no response from their side. Also over the phone they are not accepting their mistake. They are ready to take back the item but I need to pay the courier charges of the both the way. Why should I be penalised for the mistake of the company. As a consumer, have I right to get full refund and the compensation for the non fair delivery & act.
        This company is a scam. I ordered the Telebrands Microwave Pastaboat on line for $10. and found the final charge to be over $40. more than quoted (for shipping.) How was this to be shipped? Lear Jet? Air Bus 380? Air force One? I telephoned the company immediately to cancel the order and was told to call back in a couple of days to ensure that they have cancelled it. I called back and was given the same line - call back in a couple of days. For more complaints about this company, check out this website: http://telebrands.pissedconsumer.com/
        There are many more sites complaining about this company's unauthorized charges. Check out the Complaints Board.

Telebrands — Consumer fraud

company website guarantees refunds but denies payment despite having valid company receipt.customer service agents-Mehul,Dipti,Saraswati,etc very rude and disconnects the phone when spoken too.
        I have the similar experience with tele brands...its company of fake commitments.

Tele Brands — Packet not delivered more than promised days

As i was ordered 5 in 01 Sofa bed about 20-25 days back & due to courier problem,the packet has not been received as yet.As well as they were charging the amount 6795 in the starting & use the money for your benefits without giving any product or services till now

Name : Amit Nagpal

Order No : 1938990

Amit Nagpal
        The very worst experience EVER via the internet!!! I was on the phone with this company for OVER 17 Minutes trying to order their advertised Fresh Scent Fragrances--simple right? After the dreadful telephone experience I TRIED TO CANCEL THIS ORDER, WOULD NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN, BUT, LO AND BEHOLD, THEY TOLD ME NOVEMBER 2ND THAT THE ORDER WOULD BE IN THE "REQUEST FOR HOLD" DEPARTMENT AND EVEN GAVE ME A 7 LETTER AND DIGIT NUMBNER--THE LONG AND SHORT OF IT, THEY TRIED TO PROCESS THE CLAIM TODAY, NOVEMBER 5TH!!! BUYER BEWARE OF THIS UNSCRUPULOUS COMPANY!!!
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I placed an order the first week of October and as of this date have not received the dog harness. I call two weeks and was told I would receive it within 7 to ten days. I called today and was told the same thing. I told Donna that I wanted to cancel the order because I beleived that this company was a scam and that I will report this. She told me that it would take another 7 to 10 days to get a refund!!!
          Your company certainly needs to be reported to the State Attorney's Office. After reading all the bad comments I am worried that I will not get my refund.
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

the company has detucted the ammount 4399 Indian rupees by credit card on 21 oct 10 without any prior information while i did not received any product, actually i have booked online a fitness pump on 3rd oct 10, the transaction was not completed this was also confirmed by telebrand cutomer. so i request to you please do some favor .

Yogesh

I bought a exercise bike Fitking S-259 from the following address of Telebrand:

Jagdamba Enterprises,
              Palamvihar, Gurgaon

The bike never worked from the date of its fitting. On complaining I was assured that it would either be replaced or an engineer would visit my place to repair it.

After repeatedly following up with the sales person, I registered my complaint at Telebrands website. To my surprise I received a call, but only to hear that I am a cheat and fraud who has copied the bills and that I never bought any bike.

The sales guy, Mr. Sekhar ([protected]@telebrandsindia) seems to be always busy in meetings. Thses guys are really frauds and I request each that each buyer should refrain from buying goods from them
              Aug 13, 2020
              I think either this person is or don't know that Telebrands is different company and fit king is different. By this complain i came to know that if the complainaint is educated and with common sense if he had problem with Fitking product he should have complainted to Fitking company not Telebrands. I don't know what Telebrands sells but every company have its logo on it or company name printed and one more think he is saying it was not working from first day if the machine is not working from first day nobody pays the cost of the machine until it is replaced and why he paid i don't understand?????
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I had booked a 5-in-1 sofa bed thru Telebrands. It got delivered after 3 months (unlike what they promise - 15days). Add to that trouble I got a product with inferior quality which got damaged the very same day. I went to telebrands office in Wagle estate to provide me a solution. The person by the name Starlin Rajan promised to replace the piece with in 15 days. But what I got was a repaired piece (the same one) after 25 days. During the whole process, I had to call up their office number of times. And what i got to hear everytime was indeed pure non-sense with respect to customer service. These people are here to make money by sourcing inferior quality products from China and treat India as dumping ground. As far as customer service is concerned, they are ZERO in that. They dont respect customer, which is evident when somebody interacts with them. They have managed to excel in all tricks and thats why they are still existing in India. Would like govt of India to take disciplinary action against these Fraud people. My Name is Mayur. Telebrands Order No B0076994

HI There,

I ordered TOTAL CORE product from Telebrand through credit card. I was told I will be getting the product within 14 days. As I requested to deliver the product early,so the consultant said you can expect the product in 7 days.

However, I was waiting for a month to get this product.

As I was frustrated and asked them to cancel the product. First they said is not possible, then said get intouch with your bank to cancel.

I was not sure of the canceling process as this was my brother's credit card. Asked them to do the same.

They then said we have canceled the product and you will not be charged. I asked them twice and received a confirmation as I will not be charged.

I was happy that the cancelling was successful and I will not be charged.

To my surprised asked my brother to double check the statement for credit card and found I was charged nearly 5000/- for the product which I did not buy.

When I dialed Telebrands and inquired them, they were not interested to hear me at the first place. Then said call the customer service number.Which I dialed 50times and still I was not able to speak to them.

When I called back at their number back, they were very rude and said try the customer service number after 10min. Again and again I got the same response. NO customer service and no respect to the customer and they were not polite when they spoke to me.

Still I am in darkness as not sure what to do.. I am confused how do I get my money back. Do I need to approach police or not sure.I am very frustrated and confused.

Please do not buy product from telebrands as the service is very bad.

Also advise me how should I get my money back and register complain against them.

What actions would be taken from this website to help me? Thanks

Shaikh
                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I paid the full amount to buy Easy Sew Machine through credit card, but I received a wrong one. After discussion with the customer care, I was told to send it back to telebrands and I was promised that telebrands will send the credit note for the same ASAP.
                    But it has been 6 months and I have not received anything from them. I have talked so many times to their officer over the phone and have spent a large amount on telephone bill. So far the have been telling me that they will soon send the credit note but in vain.

Can I file a legal case against telebrands?

Chandrashekhar
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    i want to make complaint for easy sew machine
                    i want to make a complaint for easy sew machine. please show me the demo for using
                    it step by step on Animal Planet TV show.
                    i am not able to use the sew machine . pls help me out,

anita puri