Telebrands

Telebrands Complaints & Reviews

kooltikoo
I has booked order for Fitness Pump which I saw on Television on HBN channel. I order that on 15/04/2014, and got the item today ie., 27/04/2014. But when I saw the item this is not matching with the item shown on television . The product is looking similar but not the original one shown in the television. I lloked into web related to the product and found the difference. I am attatching the images of both product, one which is shown on television with name TV version, and another one that I receive with name Receive Version. I also don't get any bill in the box. I have booked complaint regarding this through mobile. Complaint no is :- OP2174336. But when I talked to customer care they said they don't have the product and we will refund amount to you but you need to send the item to us by your own. I need to send the item from Delhi to Mumbai. Also refund amount will be 3999, but I pay 4719 amount. Now I want full amount to get refund which is 4719, else collect it from my home. I am not going to pay extra charge on courier again to send the product. I send all this to company through a email but got no response. Thanks!

Telebrands — fraud [Resolved]

airborne
    hi,
    I ordered a FITNESS PUMP from telebrands, order no : M1292024 , the delivery was pretty quick , but then...

angry customer
    I placed an order the first week of October and as of this date have not received the dog harness. I call two weeks and was told I would receive it within 7 to ten days. I called today and was told the same thing. I told Donna that I wanted to cancel the order because I beleived that this company was a scam and that I will report this. She told me that it would take another 7 to 10 days to get a refund!!!
    Your company certainly needs to be reported to the State Attorney's Office. After reading all the bad comments I am worried that I will not get my refund.

yogesh.s.u
      the company has detucted the ammount 4399 Indian rupees by credit card on 21 oct 10 without any prior information while i did not received any product, actually i have booked online a fitness pump on 3rd oct 10, the transaction was not completed this was also confirmed by telebrand cutomer. so i request to you please do some favor .

Yogesh

Telebrands — Fitking bike S-259 [Resolved]

sunitkk
        I bought a exercise bike Fitking S-259 from the following address of Telebrand:

Jagdamba Enterprises,
        Palamvihar,...

mayurkaku
        I had booked a 5-in-1 sofa bed thru Telebrands. It got delivered after 3 months (unlike what they promise - 15days). Add to that trouble I got a product with inferior quality which got damaged the very same day. I went to telebrands office in Wagle estate to provide me a solution. The person by the name Starlin Rajan promised to replace the piece with in 15 days. But what I got was a repaired piece (the same one) after 25 days. During the whole process, I had to call up their office number of times. And what i got to hear everytime was indeed pure non-sense with respect to customer service. These people are here to make money by sourcing inferior quality products from China and treat India as dumping ground. As far as customer service is concerned, they are ZERO in that. They dont respect customer, which is evident when somebody interacts with them. They have managed to excel in all tricks and thats why they are still existing in India. Would like govt of India to take disciplinary action against these Fraud people. My Name is Mayur. Telebrands Order No B0076994

marufshaikh2005
          HI There,

I ordered TOTAL CORE product from Telebrand through credit card. I was told I will be getting the product within 14 days. As I requested to deliver the product early,so the consultant said you can expect the product in 7 days.

However, I was waiting for a month to get this product.

As I was frustrated and asked them to cancel the product. First they said is not possible, then said get intouch with your bank to cancel.

I was not sure of the canceling process as this was my brother's credit card. Asked them to do the same.

They then said we have canceled the product and you will not be charged. I asked them twice and received a confirmation as I will not be charged.

I was happy that the cancelling was successful and I will not be charged.

To my surprised asked my brother to double check the statement for credit card and found I was charged nearly 5000/- for the product which I did not buy.

When I dialed Telebrands and inquired them, they were not interested to hear me at the first place. Then said call the customer service number.Which I dialed 50times and still I was not able to speak to them.

When I called back at their number back, they were very rude and said try the customer service number after 10min. Again and again I got the same response. NO customer service and no respect to the customer and they were not polite when they spoke to me.

Still I am in darkness as not sure what to do.. I am confused how do I get my money back. Do I need to approach police or not sure.I am very frustrated and confused.

Please do not buy product from telebrands as the service is very bad.

Also advise me how should I get my money back and register complain against them.

What actions would be taken from this website to help me? Thanks

Shaikh

chanson

I paid the full amount to buy Easy Sew Machine through credit card, but I received a wrong one. After discussion with the customer care, I was told to send it back to telebrands and I was promised that telebrands will send the credit note for the same ASAP.
            But it has been 6 months and I have not received anything from them. I have talked so many times to their officer over the phone and have spent a large amount on telephone bill. So far the have been telling me that they will soon send the credit note but in vain.

Can I file a legal case against telebrands?

Chandrashekhar
            i want to make complaint for easy sew machine
            i want to make a complaint for easy sew machine. please show me the demo for using
            it step by step on Animal Planet TV show.
            i am not able to use the sew machine . pls help me out,

anita puri

REKHA PATEL
              I had bought easy sew from telebrands by placing order by telephone.

1) I did not get the model shown on the internet site of telebrands which is easy sew and not deluxe easy sew that they sent me which is smaller than the easy sew.

2) Twice the machine was replaced but both the time it was not working and for the third time replacement 6 months replacement warranty had expired so telebrands asked me to pay more for replacement.

They are sending wrong product as it is cheaper and charging for the original easy sew

So all my money is gone if I dont pay more for replacement.

I had given a complaint of same to telebrands but no response from their side.

I think telebrands should not be allowed to market in india as it is a fraud.

Please do the needful and tell me what should I do about this.

Rekha

mohit chand
                i had brought air lounge from telebrands n in 4th months its joints r opening from 4 areas as of now n on asking to help the r saying that ull havta pay 2700 to 2800 apprx for getting it replaced or repaired for a product that actully coated me 5999/- that is almost 50% n on saying its a manufaturing fault they r not helpng me .. n saying well replace it or repare it only when u pay that amount. n even than u will not hav gaurantee .
                one more product fix it pro thay hav taken amount 2095 n i hav not got the product. on complaing 4 times each time they said thell give refunt in few days n nw its 1 n a half month i hav not got refund n today on 5thfebb when i called they said it will take more time ... they never revert back n in 4 mounts they couldnt give me my refund evn on complaining 4 times

they give false commitments that ull get the refund .... in add they show trucks n boys with spikes cannot damage airloung. we just sat on it oe lied down n it got damaged in the fourt month. ie sarting of jan i repaired it n then found outher 3 joints also opening.

please help me i want my refund n replacement for my airloung n make them now that they cannot fool us like this.
                on asking to let me speek to thier senious coustomers care girls nevr connected me to them..
                im helpless n unable to contact them now they r picking my call now i hav tries severtimes

false commitments n not refunding money