Telebrands

Telebrands Complaints & Reviews

Telebrands — Fraud case regarding Easy Sew Machine : Urgent [Resolved]

chanson

I am copying n pasting the email-discussion I had with telebrands regarding the issue as below:
[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]br...

Telebrands — Fraud Case [Resolved]

chanson

I ordered for a Easy Sewing Machine worth Rs.1999 with Telebrands over the phone.
But to my surprise,...

sunil keswani
i purchased anicer dicer through credit card and i rec a damage product and i called more than 20 times and sent 4 times mail for replacement but still the product is not replaced and they are stating that to send the product back to them thrugh register post but why i should i send the product by spending my money when there s not my fault and no body is bother to take care of the issue .. so pls help me to gett the issue resolve ..

sunil keswani

pritam Dutta
    I had purchased an product from Telebrands called Air lounge VIA order No:- M827272. I bought it for around 5500/- after seeing the lucarative ad's that they had placed in the TV and their website.

However after receving the order i was schoked to see that the product quality was not at all at par with what was shown. I was schoked and to my surprise the product was itself faulty and leaky and air used to go out in one or two days out of that.

feeling cheated and vindicated i called up the customer helpline of telebrands and to my surprise i was told that they can replace the order however i need to pay an additional 2750 for the same.

Just imagine any reputed co doing so?

This is not a fraud its a dacoity.

I was pissed off more when i saw taht the lounge was not even fit for water while thay are claiming the same in ad's.

I think as consumers its our duty to help others from falling prey to all these cheat companies.

I have planned to move consumer court against them and anybody can contact me at [protected] to gain more info.

shame on all the channels who show all these ad's.

They just ad disclaimers to save themselves from any issues and we consumers bear the brunt.
    Hello Mr. Preetam,

I also faced the same problem with Air lounge product from Telebrands. In the first few weeks o[censored]se only i found several tiny holes through which air started coming out. After exhausting all of the repairing kit material, i contacted them for repair or help. I can find out a small tiny hole in the stitching/pasting area of the product from where the leakage is happening. when i called the Telebrands office today Jhanvi from there office told me that i need to send it back for the repairs to there office. Later she told as you we have only 15days free service guarantee, you need to pay for the service. on asking them about the charges she told me it's 2750 RS.. now it was a shocker.. i asked her to fix a small hole they ned 2750 Rs. Then on this she told me that as the hole is on the stitching line so it can not be fixed you need to go for replacement. She also agreed that this is a product bug but she kept on repeating that as par the T&C you need to pay 2750... In the TV Commercial they boast so much about there product and it's all lies...

I will definitely suport you in going to the consumer forum for this case.

PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT YOU WILL BE WAISTING YOUR MONEY.

shiv shankar
      sir, i booked telebrands for keshyog hair oil on 6th of august and paid full money 1250/- vide order slip no 803 to their representative arun. the authority for dealer ship is premji variety shopee, 6352/I-c, jagadhari road ambala cantt 133001. their mobile given to me earlier at the time of booking were[protected], [protected] and [protected]. all of these no are not attended while i tried several times. some times reply came as you must opt for an fir and there is nothing in their hands. now since i am a government employee this is merely possible that i should do every possible thing while on the tour of my duty. i am in a great depression due to their this act. they knowingly took all the payment in advance and had promised to supply my order within one week. please help me as i cannot opt to civil courts as i am abide by the rules and regulations laid by my service. my problem of hair loss is increasing day by day. please do something in this regard as i am totally helpless.

Anita Menezes

This is in reference to my order # M779415 placed on 7th March 09 for a Body Shaper with Telebrands. I would like to have this product returned & my entire money return back to me. Before that I would like to highlight some facts about the services they are providing.

1) When I placed this order – the TV ads clearly mentioned that order now & get 1 set free. The total cost for the set was 2999/- There was no mention that only the top was 2999/- & the shorts would cost Rs.395/- extra.

2) At the time of ordering the product on the phone, I was told that the product will be delivered within 10 days. I received the product on 9th April 09 almost more than a month’s time.

3) On receiving the product, I found that the free set was missing. And the body Shaper was not of the quality being shown on the TV. The TV ads also claim that the shorts are made of such a good material that the stitches don’t give away on wearing it & niether does it rollover. This claim of Telebrands proved to be wrong within 30 mins of me wearing the shorts.

4) THE MOST IMP concern is that when I called their customer care on 20th April asking wheather I can go & hand deliver the product @ their Bhandup branch for a refund, the executive Nancy told me that they do not accept hand deliveries. The question is if I can hand deliver the product why should I pay courier charges? I am already at loss of Rs. 395/- postage & courier charges paid while receiving the product.

I am logging a complain for 3 reasons.
        A- for cheating & not sending the free set,
        B- for False claims on TV &
        C- for unnecessary forcing me to courier the product & bear additional courier charges.
        D- No reposnse on the mail send to them on 20th April @ [protected]@telebrandsindia.com

Anita Menezes

I have received KYMARO NEW BODY SHAPERS (1+1) as well as Ped Egg (2 Pack) against the order no. 1709746.

However after getting the materials, I found that the same are lesser than my size. It is very difficult to put them on the body. Morever, the Ped Egg is specialised items meant for the beauty parlour, not comfortable for individual use. In fact, I was told that I will be getting foot massager, which would provide relief to me from leg/toes/body stresses.

I, therefore, request them to kindly send me the Body Shapers in appropriate enlarged size, keeping in view that my Hip- size-42” and chest size is 38”. I also request you to replace the Ped Egg with Ped massager or any other gift item/supplementary item like kitchen ware.
        I have requested for the replacement of certain items taken from them and accordingly sent the original items back to them, vide the Government of India speed post dated November 13th, 2009.
        After one year I was told by the executive that they have not received my speed post packet in the month of November, 2009. Therefore, I lodged a complaint with the concerned Post Master on this matter.
        finally, I found that they have already received the product sent by me on 13th Nov, 2009 on 17th Nov 2009.
        Till now they have not sent a Body shaper to me . today is 19th April, 2012.
        Completely cheating company ...Tele Brand India Ltd.

Swati Doshi
          We'd purchased the Telebrands Nicer Dicer on 20-Jul-2008, order no. 1527738.

Even though the ad says the 'precision' cutting blades have a free lifetime replacement guarantee if damaged, the company is asking me to pay Rs.395/- + Rs.50/- shipping (surprisingly rounded off to Rs.450/-) to get my "FREE REPLACEMENT" from them. I'm fine with paying the shipping charges - but NOT the charge for the replacement.

This is pure cheating - as obviously they're asking me to pay for the "FREELY REPLACED" part. And that too for a Rs.2000/- value product, which is of cheap quality, NOT worth the price, and NOT what was displayed in the TV commercial.

I'm also filing a formal complaint in the Consumer Forum here at Bangalore this week, and will demand my free replacement + compensation. I'm going to make them spend thousands of rupees to save their Rs.445/-, in the worst case if they win.

Sincerely,

Swati Nirav Doshi
          #201, Express Residency,
          3, Basappa Road,
          Shantinagar, Bangalore
          Yes all, ... this company is a big cheat. Totally avoid them. Get them out of business, don't but their products ever.
          Sorry about the typo, I meant to write - "Don't BUY their products ever".
          Govt. should step in and stop these people from fooling our own people.
          i am also facing the same problem, have filed complaint in the Consumer Forum, what's their response. i am also planning to do the same.
          The product which they deliver is of very poor quality and the blade mesh got damaged within days
          I am not satisfied with the performance of the product. I saw the advertisement for publicity on Telebrands and instantly ordered the product. But when we tried in our house for the first time it gave us zero result for onion and tomato.When I put the Onion it refused to go through the Nicer Dicer. When I put Tomato it was smashed and juice came out.
          When I called Customer care number they made me to listen to their pre-recorded music for long time.
          Is this we expect after spending our hard earned money.We are really dissatisfied with the performance

P Chakravarty
            I have just bought a Magic Bullet worth Rs.6000/- from the tele shopping company Telebrands. Along with that as an offer I also got Nicer Dicer. But after 2 day o[censored]sage the blades have come out. As they were not of good quality. I can't formally complain as i started using it quite late after the fifteen day money back guarantee. I kindly request the above mentioned company to replace the product or else I would be left with no choice but to approach consumer court with a formal complaint.

roopali
              Made order of nicer dicer (order no.[protected] on 1-Sep-08 received after 20 days (tat is 10 days) to Pune from Mumbai. After 1 month product stopped working, made compalint and was suggested to return it as telebrands will send the new product after 6 days time. Sent product thru courier on 1-Nov-08 and it was delivered on 3-Nov-08, tried to contact customer service but they didnt have any info for the product, then after many calls on 7-Nov-08 got to know that it was in their store and got information on 6-Nov-08 only. When asked that when will I get the replaced product back was told that it'll be delivered on 14-Nov-08, then called up again after gap of 2 days and asked if its been despatched I was told that I'll get it by 17-Nov-08. I asked to talk to the Manager as received wrong info everytime and was told that I'll receive call today at 3:30 pm (today), but didnt receive any. Then called up customer service again (now its my 12th call since I sent my product back) and then was told that its not in the stock so will receive by 21-Nov-08. I told them that I'm leaving Pune town by 21-Nov-08 forever so not possible to collect the product, they said will put a note regarding the same, but till now I havent received any positive response for the same. Request you to please highlight this so that no other person will fall into prey for telebrands and nobody in customer service is well informed and they just extract money from the customer's pockets without their satisfaction.
              Roopali
              Thank You for providing me the info regarding the Nicer Dicer issue as I too was planning to buy it now and went on search and accidentaly I read your useful message.

Now it is difficult to trust such irresponsible authorities.

Thx
              ramya
              thank you. i was also planning to buy Nicer Dicer from Telebrands. but after seeing your comments
              on the net, i have finally dropped it.
              Tks n Rgds
              USHA
              thanks for the feedback .. i was about to place the order.. just wanted to see the reviews about the produce.. its very useful

thx
              nimmi
              Now a days these products have made life miserable! They show us as if we don't have to eat! My wife was about to buy but after seeing this we have dropped the idea.
              I once again thank you all for your feedback.
              Mundle
              On supply bill telephone no one lifting. we purchased on 26.02.2009. we used only two days after due to blade come out. It is idole. After making complaint there is no support to take care.

It is not woking as per their demo shown on TV.
              I was about to buy one..i guess i must not ...Thanks
              I recently tried to purchase an item. I was asked to buy 5 different items some of which were 12 times the price of the item I isitially sought to purchase. When I tried to cancel, the automated service entity hung up.

Telebrands — Non delivery after making payment in full

I had placed an order for a "Nicer Dicer" on the 26th of April 2009.
              My order number is 164544.
              It is now nearly two months and I have not received the product till
              date. I was informed that I would receive the product after 15 days
              while placing the order.The payment of Rs 2094.00 has been made by
              credit card on the 28th of April at 2:35 pm and has been credited to
              your Account.

I have made several calls to your customer support desk but did not
              get any proper reply from them regarding this delay.
              Hi There,

I understand how you feel.

I ordered a product as they were delaying, Hence I cancelled. They assured me that my credit card will not be charged.

But, I was wrong. I was charged and the worst thing is I did not receive my product nor money back.

Several calls made and no answer. If answered they were very rude and did not want to hear me out.

I need to do a complain not sure, how or where. Felling terrible.

Maruf
              I have ordered set of ALUMA Wallet on 26th. October. Today[protected], eleventh day after getting my order No.2091609 dated[protected]. Since I was not getting any information on the delivery of my assigned order No. from Post Office, tried to request for updating my consignment.
              For the purpose I have contacted through [protected] at 06 pm.[protected], the receiver directed to contact customer care through [protected]. Tried to contact many times right after the direction, but never get response though the line was through.

Can anyone give me the right direction?
              My contact No.is ([protected]) or

Email me at www.[protected]@ymail.com

Telebrands — non dispatch of product

i made payment for Easy Sew Machine from telebrands on dated 07/12/2014 till date i have not received my product Reference for the same from telebrands 18026 not even answering the phone calls or emails except couple of time that too in December 2013 kindly do the needful payment made through HDFC

B.Gopinathan
                Order number : 1575009
                Total supplied Table Mate: 3
                Telebrands invoice number : V[protected] dated 3-Nov-2008

Problem with Table Mate # 1:
                One of the hooks which holds the Table top is broken. There are three hooks below the table top which can hold the table top in three different positions. One of them is received in broken condition. I did not find the broken piece in the packing. Hence this is shipped broken from Telebrands store and not broken during transit.

Problem with Table Mate # 2:
                This is a serious issue. This table Mate is not original and is a table that was manufactured locally in india. The rod which holds the table is thinner compared to original with lot of scratches in painting. The entire table is very fragile and shaky compared to original table. And the table top did not have the imprint “TABLEMATE” which we find in the original tables. This is a confirmed duplicate table.

A company of repute such as Telebrands are shipping DUPLICATE of their own products
                Telebrands has got no repute. They are slime balls. Try and get your table mate replaced and you'll find the task equivalent of climbing Mt. Everest.
                Dear customer,

We are sorry for the inconvenience made. We used new products to develop overall quality of product. Such in case the product delivered to you may be defective. We are processing your issue. Please send me your contact details to [protected]@telebuyindia.com
                Dear Customers,

Greetings from Telebuy…!!!

We have gone through your complaint & regret for the inconvenience caused. We request you to register your complaint in our customer care department by dialing[protected] or write is in [protected]@telebuyindia.com for solutions. Also you can write your complaint in http://www.tbuy.in/index.php?route=information/customer_care.

In case of any escalation please contact me directly in[protected] / [protected].

With Regards,