Telebrands

Telebrands Complaints & Reviews

I had bought easy sew from telebrands by placing order by telephone.

1) I did not get the model shown on the internet site of telebrands which is easy sew and not deluxe easy sew that they sent me which is smaller than the easy sew.

2) Twice the machine was replaced but both the time it was not working and for the third time replacement 6 months replacement warranty had expired so telebrands asked me to pay more for replacement.

They are sending wrong product as it is cheaper and charging for the original easy sew

So all my money is gone if I dont pay more for replacement.

I had given a complaint of same to telebrands but no response from their side.

I think telebrands should not be allowed to market in india as it is a fraud.

Please do the needful and tell me what should I do about this.

Rekha
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

i had brought air lounge from telebrands n in 4th months its joints r opening from 4 areas as of now n on asking to help the r saying that ull havta pay 2700 to 2800 apprx for getting it replaced or repaired for a product that actully coated me 5999/- that is almost 50% n on saying its a manufaturing fault they r not helpng me .. n saying well replace it or repare it only when u pay that amount. n even than u will not hav gaurantee .
    one more product fix it pro thay hav taken amount 2095 n i hav not got the product. on complaing 4 times each time they said thell give refunt in few days n nw its 1 n a half month i hav not got refund n today on 5thfebb when i called they said it will take more time ... they never revert back n in 4 mounts they couldnt give me my refund evn on complaining 4 times

they give false commitments that ull get the refund .... in add they show trucks n boys with spikes cannot damage airloung. we just sat on it oe lied down n it got damaged in the fourt month. ie sarting of jan i repaired it n then found outher 3 joints also opening.

please help me i want my refund n replacement for my airloung n make them now that they cannot fool us like this.
    on asking to let me speek to thier senious coustomers care girls nevr connected me to them..
    im helpless n unable to contact them now they r picking my call now i hav tries severtimes

Telebrands — Fraud case regarding Easy Sew Machine : Urgent

I am copying n pasting the email-discussion I had with telebrands regarding the issue as below:
      [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]br...
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I ordered for a Easy Sewing Machine worth Rs.1999 with Telebrands over the phone.
      But to my surprise, I received a Delux Easy Sewing Machine worth Rs 700 though I was charged the exorbitant price Rs1999 for this toy machine which I never ordered.

I tried calling all the customer numbers, but it is not working for me and it is a very frustrating experience.
      I have finally sent an email to them stating the issue, but I have yet to hear from them.

I hope someday I get the justice somehow, but it was a lesson learned for me that I should not be buying anything from Telebrands.

Does anyone have any clue towards how to go about exposing Telebrands in a legal way?
      At least I hope that they won't be able to cheat anyone in future.

Chandrashekhar
      Aug 13, 2020
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

i purchased anicer dicer through credit card and i rec a damage product and i called more than 20 times and sent 4 times mail for replacement but still the product is not replaced and they are stating that to send the product back to them thrugh register post but why i should i send the product by spending my money when there s not my fault and no body is bother to take care of the issue .. so pls help me to gett the issue resolve ..

sunil keswani

Hello

I have bokked total core in telebrands before 2 , 3 monts back and the customer service rudly talking and in T.V they show that they will deliver the product in 5 - 10 days but when i call to telebrands they are telling there is no syock then in other 1 hour i call there telling they will dipatch in 2 days and i wiil get the product in 10 days this all are fake i am fade up of this one please help me out in this
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I had purchased an product from Telebrands called Air lounge VIA order No:- M827272. I bought it for around 5500/- after seeing the lucarative ad's that they had placed in the TV and their website.

However after receving the order i was schoked to see that the product quality was not at all at par with what was shown. I was schoked and to my surprise the product was itself faulty and leaky and air used to go out in one or two days out of that.

feeling cheated and vindicated i called up the customer helpline of telebrands and to my surprise i was told that they can replace the order however i need to pay an additional 2750 for the same.

Just imagine any reputed co doing so?

This is not a fraud its a dacoity.

I was pissed off more when i saw taht the lounge was not even fit for water while thay are claiming the same in ad's.

I think as consumers its our duty to help others from falling prey to all these cheat companies.

I have planned to move consumer court against them and anybody can contact me at [protected] to gain more info.

shame on all the channels who show all these ad's.

They just ad disclaimers to save themselves from any issues and we consumers bear the brunt.
            Hello Mr. Preetam,

I also faced the same problem with Air lounge product from Telebrands. In the first few weeks o[censored]se only i found several tiny holes through which air started coming out. After exhausting all of the repairing kit material, i contacted them for repair or help. I can find out a small tiny hole in the stitching/pasting area of the product from where the leakage is happening. when i called the Telebrands office today Jhanvi from there office told me that i need to send it back for the repairs to there office. Later she told as you we have only 15days free service guarantee, you need to pay for the service. on asking them about the charges she told me it's 2750 RS.. now it was a shocker.. i asked her to fix a small hole they ned 2750 Rs. Then on this she told me that as the hole is on the stitching line so it can not be fixed you need to go for replacement. She also agreed that this is a product bug but she kept on repeating that as par the T&C you need to pay 2750... In the TV Commercial they boast so much about there product and it's all lies...

I will definitely suport you in going to the consumer forum for this case.

PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT YOU WILL BE WAISTING YOUR MONEY.
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

sir, i booked telebrands for keshyog hair oil on 6th of august and paid full money 1250/- vide order slip no 803 to their representative arun. the authority for dealer ship is premji variety shopee, 6352/I-c, jagadhari road ambala cantt 133001. their mobile given to me earlier at the time of booking were[protected], [protected] and [protected]. all of these no are not attended while i tried several times. some times reply came as you must opt for an fir and there is nothing in their hands. now since i am a government employee this is merely possible that i should do every possible thing while on the tour of my duty. i am in a great depression due to their this act. they knowingly took all the payment in advance and had promised to supply my order within one week. please help me as i cannot opt to civil courts as i am abide by the rules and regulations laid by my service. my problem of hair loss is increasing day by day. please do something in this regard as i am totally helpless.
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I had placed an order for Ab King Pro almost 10 days back and they have yet not delivered it. When i call them on the number shown on TV they give me some customer service number. Though they take orders 24 hrs a day they say the customer service guys are there only from 10 to 6. I tried calling once and the number was constantly busy. I am finding helpless now.
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

This is in reference to my order # M779415 placed on 7th March 09 for a Body Shaper with Telebrands. I would like to have this product returned & my entire money return back to me. Before that I would like to highlight some facts about the services they are providing.

1) When I placed this order – the TV ads clearly mentioned that order now & get 1 set free. The total cost for the set was 2999/- There was no mention that only the top was 2999/- & the shorts would cost Rs.395/- extra.

2) At the time of ordering the product on the phone, I was told that the product will be delivered within 10 days. I received the product on 9th April 09 almost more than a month’s time.

3) On receiving the product, I found that the free set was missing. And the body Shaper was not of the quality being shown on the TV. The TV ads also claim that the shorts are made of such a good material that the stitches don’t give away on wearing it & niether does it rollover. This claim of Telebrands proved to be wrong within 30 mins of me wearing the shorts.

4) THE MOST IMP concern is that when I called their customer care on 20th April asking wheather I can go & hand deliver the product @ their Bhandup branch for a refund, the executive Nancy told me that they do not accept hand deliveries. The question is if I can hand deliver the product why should I pay courier charges? I am already at loss of Rs. 395/- postage & courier charges paid while receiving the product.

I am logging a complain for 3 reasons.
                  A- for cheating & not sending the free set,
                  B- for False claims on TV &
                  C- for unnecessary forcing me to courier the product & bear additional courier charges.
                  D- No reposnse on the mail send to them on 20th April @ [protected]@telebrandsindia.com

Anita Menezes

I have received KYMARO NEW BODY SHAPERS (1+1) as well as Ped Egg (2 Pack) against the order no. 1709746.

However after getting the materials, I found that the same are lesser than my size. It is very difficult to put them on the body. Morever, the Ped Egg is specialised items meant for the beauty parlour, not comfortable for individual use. In fact, I was told that I will be getting foot massager, which would provide relief to me from leg/toes/body stresses.

I, therefore, request them to kindly send me the Body Shapers in appropriate enlarged size, keeping in view that my Hip- size-42” and chest size is 38”. I also request you to replace the Ped Egg with Ped massager or any other gift item/supplementary item like kitchen ware.
                  I have requested for the replacement of certain items taken from them and accordingly sent the original items back to them, vide the Government of India speed post dated November 13th, 2009.
                  After one year I was told by the executive that they have not received my speed post packet in the month of November, 2009. Therefore, I lodged a complaint with the concerned Post Master on this matter.
                  finally, I found that they have already received the product sent by me on 13th Nov, 2009 on 17th Nov 2009.
                  Till now they have not sent a Body shaper to me . today is 19th April, 2012.
                  Completely cheating company ...Tele Brand India Ltd.

Telebrands Recent Comments