Telebrands

Telebrands Complaints & Reviews

Shruti Goel
COMPLAINT 1 : I have bought AB King Pro vide order number-B0063507.I had received the order on 23-sep-08.I had not received the manual, diet plan, installation guide etc along with the product.Its been more than one month and I had made complaints lot many times and not receiving the satisfactory answer.Each time, I am getting the reply that I’ll receive the manual and other things within 3-4 days but not received as on 29Oct'08.Product is just lying idle and waste at my home.Have I bought it for keeping it unused.

I got the butterfly massager also along with Ab King Pro but again it was also not working.I returned it to their Bombay office and I had not received the replaced butterfly massager.

There are many problems with Telebrands and I am extremely upset with their service.I left my number also as their customer service lines were busy everytime and I was told that I’ll receive a call from customer service deptt between 6 to 6:30pm but never got the call back.

COMPLAINT NUMBER : 838939
Order Number : B0063507

COMPLAINT 2 : I ordered for Revo styler but since I didn’t like the product I returned it and asked for Ped Egg but for that also I have not received any reply.

Rgds,
Shruti Goel
I ordered a Windshield Wonder on 6/11/2009. To date (June 22, 2009) I have not received my order. There is no email address to contact this company. Not only that, but after I placed my order I was called numerous times by a company respresentative asking if I wanted additional products--I finally had to hang up on him. This company is annoying to do business with. I am sure if I ever receive the product I order I will be disappointed. I would never do business with this company again.
NSD ORDER No. 1649978 Dt. 09.06.2009 TILL TODAY NOT RECEIVED

Pradeep Masane
    I had recently purchased a product Original German V Slicer from Telebrands India. When I received the product from Telebrands, I noticed that the product shown in Telebrands advertisement and Website (http://www.telebrandsindia.com) is different. The blade of the product is different than what it is shown in the television advertisement. As per the advertisement the surface of the blade is fine corrugated where as the product shipped has normal blades.
    Also it is specifically mentioned in th tele advertise about the corrugated blade and adviced as the speciality of the product.
    I contacted Telebrands and they sent the replacement product...but to my surprise, the replaced product is same!!!
    Telebrands is cheating thousands of consumers every day and I want to appeal all thr buyers to respond me if they have also been cheated by TELEBRANDS.

Pradeep Masane, Pune
    [protected]@gmail.com
    Respected Sir,
    I am purchased a Air Lounge comfort sofa bed on last[protected] and paid amount of Rs.5, 794/- with my credit card, given below further details.:-
    Air lounge : 1
    Invoice No : V[protected]
    Date :[protected]
    Order No : B0071484
    Telephonic order no : 1665799 on 22/06/09
    Above Air Lounge is broken the first stick in the left side head rest place. So I request you to kindly please give me a favour reply for to get exchange other quality or money return back very soon without any VPP charges. Because I am belongs a poor family, once I saw your Air Lounge advertisements with TV channels and I like that Air Lounge’s functioning. So I ordered that above with phone & payment made by credit card. Is this my mistake that I purchase your Air Lounge without any demonstration or experience? What can I do now? Please reply immediately.
    PRASHANT MAHAPURE
    16/153, Gondhalenagar, Hadapsar, pune -411028.(Maharashtra, INDIA.)
    [protected],