Telebrands

Telebrands Complaints & Reviews

I got the product of V German Slicer, it found to be false product only the labels are original,
and the blade is worthless and not as per shown on tv, totally they are making fools for all INDIANS
I have purchase Rashi Ratna from Telemall before 15 days, right now all the golden colour of that ring has gone and it is looking to worse to wear in the fingure, My birth date is 14th november 1972. i have taken my zodiac sign ratna after looking the add on television,

i dont know what is this you gave me TELEBRAND after giving Rs.2260/- for the same product, it's looking like that i have purchase this from an Baniya Dukan.

Please do something, or replace my money

Rajesh Pawar
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I called to cancel order, they said they could not cancel it.. But yet it had a 6 week delivery period!
    I was told when it arrives to mark it RETURN TO SENDER REFUSED. They wanted me to call
    back to get some return number.I said no way I can never get anyone to talk to unless I have a half hour or more to sit on the phone and wait and I DO NOT!!

Since I got the item I have called to see if they received it and what is going on but its the same thing..
    I can never get through on the phone to them, always have to wait for long periods of time... the recording says they are busy with other callers, probably other complaints!!

Today again I waited on the phone for a long time. It finally rang like it was going to someone and
    nothing! Just kept ringing!!! I sent the product back about a month ago and I still have not received credit on my charge card for the items and before I contact my credit card company about a dispute I would like to know from TELEBRANDS what is going on.

I can not get anywhere and see a lot of complaints here so I wanted to add mine!
    If someone can offer some help I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!
    Jackie Loosbrock
    I completely agree with this post. I have tried many times to contact Telebrands by phone but to no avail. They are either overwhelmed with phone calls or they just want the consumer to hangup because they are tired of waiting. They have no email address to contact them either. I called their 800 number to see if there was another alternate customer service number. Oh, they gave me another number but it was a BS number to another business NOT Telebrands. It's now six weeks since I returned my purchase for a refund [completely followed their rules] and have heard nothing from them. It looks like my $17 has been thrown away. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! IF IT LOOKS TOO GOOD THEN IT'S A BAD DEAL.
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

We'd purchased the Telebrands Nicer Dicer on 20-Jul-2008, order no. 1527738.

Even though the ad says the 'precision' cutting blades have a free lifetime replacement guarantee if damaged, the company is asking me to pay Rs.395/- + Rs.50/- shipping (surprisingly rounded off to Rs.450/-) to get my "FREE REPLACEMENT" from them. I'm fine with paying the shipping charges - but NOT the charge for the replacement.

This is pure cheating - as obviously they're asking me to pay for the "FREELY REPLACED" part. And that too for a Rs.2000/- value product, which is of cheap quality, NOT worth the price, and NOT what was displayed in the TV commercial.

I'm also filing a formal complaint in the Consumer Forum here at Bangalore this week, and will demand my free replacement + compensation. I'm going to make them spend thousands of rupees to save their Rs.445/-, in the worst case if they win.

Sincerely,

Swati Nirav Doshi
      #201, Express Residency,
      3, Basappa Road,
      Shantinagar, Bangalore
      Yes all, ... this company is a big cheat. Totally avoid them. Get them out of business, don't but their products ever.
      Sorry about the typo, I meant to write - "Don't BUY their products ever".
      Govt. should step in and stop these people from fooling our own people.
      i am also facing the same problem, have filed complaint in the Consumer Forum, what's their response. i am also planning to do the same.
      The product which they deliver is of very poor quality and the blade mesh got damaged within days
      I am not satisfied with the performance of the product. I saw the advertisement for publicity on Telebrands and instantly ordered the product. But when we tried in our house for the first time it gave us zero result for onion and tomato.When I put the Onion it refused to go through the Nicer Dicer. When I put Tomato it was smashed and juice came out.
      When I called Customer care number they made me to listen to their pre-recorded music for long time.
      Is this we expect after spending our hard earned money.We are really dissatisfied with the performance
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have just bought a Magic Bullet worth Rs.6000/- from the tele shopping company Telebrands. Along with that as an offer I also got Nicer Dicer. But after 2 day o[censored]sage the blades have come out. As they were not of good quality. I can't formally complain as i started using it quite late after the fifteen day money back guarantee. I kindly request the above mentioned company to replace the product or else I would be left with no choice but to approach consumer court with a formal complaint.
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Made order of nicer dicer (order no.[protected] on 1-Sep-08 received after 20 days (tat is 10 days) to Pune from Mumbai. After 1 month product stopped working, made compalint and was suggested to return it as telebrands will send the new product after 6 days time. Sent product thru courier on 1-Nov-08 and it was delivered on 3-Nov-08, tried to contact customer service but they didnt have any info for the product, then after many calls on 7-Nov-08 got to know that it was in their store and got information on 6-Nov-08 only. When asked that when will I get the replaced product back was told that it'll be delivered on 14-Nov-08, then called up again after gap of 2 days and asked if its been despatched I was told that I'll get it by 17-Nov-08. I asked to talk to the Manager as received wrong info everytime and was told that I'll receive call today at 3:30 pm (today), but didnt receive any. Then called up customer service again (now its my 12th call since I sent my product back) and then was told that its not in the stock so will receive by 21-Nov-08. I told them that I'm leaving Pune town by 21-Nov-08 forever so not possible to collect the product, they said will put a note regarding the same, but till now I havent received any positive response for the same. Request you to please highlight this so that no other person will fall into prey for telebrands and nobody in customer service is well informed and they just extract money from the customer's pockets without their satisfaction.
          Roopali
          Thank You for providing me the info regarding the Nicer Dicer issue as I too was planning to buy it now and went on search and accidentaly I read your useful message.

Now it is difficult to trust such irresponsible authorities.

Thx
          ramya
          thank you. i was also planning to buy Nicer Dicer from Telebrands. but after seeing your comments
          on the net, i have finally dropped it.
          Tks n Rgds
          USHA
          thanks for the feedback .. i was about to place the order.. just wanted to see the reviews about the produce.. its very useful

thx
          nimmi
          Now a days these products have made life miserable! They show us as if we don't have to eat! My wife was about to buy but after seeing this we have dropped the idea.
          I once again thank you all for your feedback.
          Mundle
          On supply bill telephone no one lifting. we purchased on 26.02.2009. we used only two days after due to blade come out. It is idole. After making complaint there is no support to take care.

It is not woking as per their demo shown on TV.
          I was about to buy one..i guess i must not ...Thanks
          I recently tried to purchase an item. I was asked to buy 5 different items some of which were 12 times the price of the item I isitially sought to purchase. When I tried to cancel, the automated service entity hung up.

Telebrands — Non delivery after making payment in full

I had placed an order for a "Nicer Dicer" on the 26th of April 2009.
          My order number is 164544.
          It is now nearly two months and I have not received the product till
          date. I was informed that I would receive the product after 15 days
          while placing the order.The payment of Rs 2094.00 has been made by
          credit card on the 28th of April at 2:35 pm and has been credited to
          your Account.

I have made several calls to your customer support desk but did not
          get any proper reply from them regarding this delay.
          Hi There,

I understand how you feel.

I ordered a product as they were delaying, Hence I cancelled. They assured me that my credit card will not be charged.

But, I was wrong. I was charged and the worst thing is I did not receive my product nor money back.

Several calls made and no answer. If answered they were very rude and did not want to hear me out.

I need to do a complain not sure, how or where. Felling terrible.

Maruf
          I have ordered set of ALUMA Wallet on 26th. October. Today[protected], eleventh day after getting my order No.2091609 dated[protected]. Since I was not getting any information on the delivery of my assigned order No. from Post Office, tried to request for updating my consignment.
          For the purpose I have contacted through [protected] at 06 pm.[protected], the receiver directed to contact customer care through [protected]. Tried to contact many times right after the direction, but never get response though the line was through.

Can anyone give me the right direction?
          My contact No.is ([protected]) or

Email me at www.[protected]@ymail.com

Telebrands — non dispatch of product

i made payment for Easy Sew Machine from telebrands on dated 07/12/2014 till date i have not received my product Reference for the same from telebrands 18026 not even answering the phone calls or emails except couple of time that too in December 2013 kindly do the needful payment made through HDFC

Order number : 1575009
            Total supplied Table Mate: 3
            Telebrands invoice number : V[protected] dated 3-Nov-2008

Problem with Table Mate # 1:
            One of the hooks which holds the Table top is broken. There are three hooks below the table top which can hold the table top in three different positions. One of them is received in broken condition. I did not find the broken piece in the packing. Hence this is shipped broken from Telebrands store and not broken during transit.

Problem with Table Mate # 2:
            This is a serious issue. This table Mate is not original and is a table that was manufactured locally in india. The rod which holds the table is thinner compared to original with lot of scratches in painting. The entire table is very fragile and shaky compared to original table. And the table top did not have the imprint “TABLEMATE” which we find in the original tables. This is a confirmed duplicate table.

A company of repute such as Telebrands are shipping DUPLICATE of their own products
            Telebrands has got no repute. They are slime balls. Try and get your table mate replaced and you'll find the task equivalent of climbing Mt. Everest.
            Dear customer,

We are sorry for the inconvenience made. We used new products to develop overall quality of product. Such in case the product delivered to you may be defective. We are processing your issue. Please send me your contact details to [protected]@telebuyindia.com
            Dear Customers,

Greetings from Telebuy…!!!

We have gone through your complaint & regret for the inconvenience caused. We request you to register your complaint in our customer care department by dialing[protected] or write is in [protected]@telebuyindia.com for solutions. Also you can write your complaint in http://www.tbuy.in/index.php?route=information/customer_care.

In case of any escalation please contact me directly in[protected] / [protected].

With Regards,

Ajay Kanagasabapathi,
            Manager
            Customer Care
            Telebuy.
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

COMPLAINT 1 : I have bought AB King Pro vide order number-B0063507.I had received the order on 23-sep-08.I had not received the manual, diet plan, installation guide etc along with the product.Its been more than one month and I had made complaints lot many times and not receiving the satisfactory answer.Each time, I am getting the reply that I’ll receive the manual and other things within 3-4 days but not received as on 29Oct'08.Product is just lying idle and waste at my home.Have I bought it for keeping it unused.

I got the butterfly massager also along with Ab King Pro but again it was also not working.I returned it to their Bombay office and I had not received the replaced butterfly massager.

There are many problems with Telebrands and I am extremely upset with their service.I left my number also as their customer service lines were busy everytime and I was told that I’ll receive a call from customer service deptt between 6 to 6:30pm but never got the call back.

COMPLAINT NUMBER : 838939
              Order Number : B0063507

COMPLAINT 2 : I ordered for Revo styler but since I didn’t like the product I returned it and asked for Ped Egg but for that also I have not received any reply.

Rgds,
              Shruti Goel
              I ordered a Windshield Wonder on 6/11/2009. To date (June 22, 2009) I have not received my order. There is no email address to contact this company. Not only that, but after I placed my order I was called numerous times by a company respresentative asking if I wanted additional products--I finally had to hang up on him. This company is annoying to do business with. I am sure if I ever receive the product I order I will be disappointed. I would never do business with this company again.
              NSD ORDER No. 1649978 Dt. 09.06.2009 TILL TODAY NOT RECEIVED
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I had recently purchased a product Original German V Slicer from Telebrands India. When I received the product from Telebrands, I noticed that the product shown in Telebrands advertisement and Website (http://www.telebrandsindia.com) is different. The blade of the product is different than what it is shown in the television advertisement. As per the advertisement the surface of the blade is fine corrugated where as the product shipped has normal blades.
                Also it is specifically mentioned in th tele advertise about the corrugated blade and adviced as the speciality of the product.
                I contacted Telebrands and they sent the replacement product...but to my surprise, the replaced product is same!!!
                Telebrands is cheating thousands of consumers every day and I want to appeal all thr buyers to respond me if they have also been cheated by TELEBRANDS.

Pradeep Masane, Pune
                [protected]@gmail.com
                Respected Sir,
                I am purchased a Air Lounge comfort sofa bed on last[protected] and paid amount of Rs.5, 794/- with my credit card, given below further details.:-
                Air lounge : 1
                Invoice No : V[protected]
                Date :[protected]
                Order No : B0071484
                Telephonic order no : 1665799 on 22/06/09
                Above Air Lounge is broken the first stick in the left side head rest place. So I request you to kindly please give me a favour reply for to get exchange other quality or money return back very soon without any VPP charges. Because I am belongs a poor family, once I saw your Air Lounge advertisements with TV channels and I like that Air Lounge’s functioning. So I ordered that above with phone & payment made by credit card. Is this my mistake that I purchase your Air Lounge without any demonstration or experience? What can I do now? Please reply immediately.
                PRASHANT MAHAPURE
                16/153, Gondhalenagar, Hadapsar, pune -411028.(Maharashtra, INDIA.)
                [protected],