Telemarketing

Telemarketing Complaints & Reviews

A person called from mobile number [protected] and introduced as calling from Indian Bank Chennai branch, asking my Indian Bank ATM card number, pin number to upgrade my card, myself refused, then used un-parlimentory words and disconnected the line.

These people are cheating more and more general public and need to be punished.

Please do the needful.

Thanks.

Saravanan
Jun 19, 2020
Updated by saravanintl

I was advertising about coaching class for IGNOU bca,mca through sms to students. The msg is as follows:
    " Regular 6 days per week class(both theory+practical) for IGNOU,IDOL,KKHSOU etc at ABC. Final project also handled.
    Meet ABC.
    ABC Institute
    visit: Abc.com for details "

Like this. suddenly an unknown number call Ph:no:[protected] call me and misbehave with me. Accused me of breaking his privacy because the sms reaches him at 9:00 pm and warned me of registering case against me in consumer court if one more sms send.

May be I am guilty of sending sms at bad time but the kind of misbehave he has done with me even after I said him sorry repeatably for many times was ridiculous. I would have not complaint about it as it was totally my fault but the kind of misbehavior was soo intolerable to me that I have no other choice. Being a private lecturer insulted by BCA student is very intolerable to me. So i have register this complain.
    Aug 13, 2020

I am frequently receiving tele-marketing calls from numbers that do not start with 140.
      For example, today at 3:07PM, I received one such call regarding personal loans from the number [protected].
      Aren't all relemarketer's supposed to use number starting with "140" ?

Telemarketing — using wrong words

Namashkar sir,
      Today I received call from phone no.[protected] ( 3.44 pm ) they convinced me about life insurance policy of reliance. I was convinced and then I received another call from different phone no. given below confirming that I have understood the policy or not. When I confirmed many time they asked me to make payment, I requested them to send one of your executive personally who shall give me detail brief of policy in written and if it would be same I am ready to purchase the same.
      After requesting this they gave me excuse that DUE to IRDA rules they will not give any thing in writing. I told them that if they are not giving any thing in writing I am not interested to purchased the said policy. After hearing this they started shouting at me that I have to purchase policy from them on oral basis and one of lady their senior officer as per them who is singing authority of reliance life started using wrong words. When I requested him not to speak like that and I will make complaint regarding this one by one I received many call from the said phone number speaking in very wrong language .details of phone no with timings phone No. [protected] ( 3.45 pm) again from 1st no at 4.46 pm then from [protected] at.5.09 pm again at 5.15pm from 2nd no at 5.21 pm from 3rd no. at 5.23 pm again at 525 pm again from 1st no. at 5.26 pm repeatedly I received call from these all no.

If there is any authority who can take action on these telemarketers please do the necessary.
      They were not from reliance. They were not telemarketer. They were fraud who tried to make money from you. There are so many business like them like offering jobs, loans, insurance, and bumper prices. And in the starting they ask for money.

Dear Sirs
        I heard that now no Tele-Marketing calls will be received if register under DND to the cellphone operator. But, I am still receiving calls from these Tele-Marketing organizations.
        Also getting approx 50 SMS a day.

Todays calls

[protected], ICICI Lombard.
        [protected], UNICEF

Where can I make complaint against these companies?

Telemarketing — Unwanted Call

Got call from phone number [protected] saying they are calling from Maruti Suzuki..Spam call. May be someone please help to stop these unwanted calls.

Thanks!

Telemarketing — Spam calls

I keep on recieving multiple calls in a day from gurgaon based telemarketing company.

Phone number series starts from [protected] & last 4 digits keeps on changing with every call...

How do I get rid of such calls? kindly help

my mobile no [protected]
          Dear Sir I am receiving sms from telemarketing at late night it is fare or not please suggest
          while complain to vodafone they say you do what you want
          after 21 Hr any one cant make noise telemarketing can do ?

From: TD-Planet M
          Sent: Jun 26, 2010 10:31 PM
          Subject: 48 Hour Price Challenge on Mobiles...

48 Hour Price Challenge on Mobiles is back @ Planet M on 26th & 27th June.Kaun lega pehla Challenge?? Hurry time starts now! T&C apply

Vodafone — SMS in the night

I am getting messages from the two numbers [protected] and [protected] till 11:30. If i call back they are responding that they do not have message card. and some times switched off. Can i get the connection details please sir.

Please look in the matter that i have received a call from ICICI Produntial and after asking a lady about the not interest in lones again another lady from ICICI Produntial called me and talk with me for a longer time without any related topics of ICICI Produntials she provided me the information that she got this number from her database and on the demand from me about "From where you got the number?" she keep talking saying she like to talk with me and required all the personal information. what job i m doing? where from i am talking? what is my age? what is my salary? etc. after asking her the name she replied me that her name was "Ms. Sangeeta Wagh"and phone number [protected].
            so kindly request you that please look in to the matter for the customer handaling and further customer gaining.
            the lady on the phone was so rugh and village style talking so she was irreteted to me and take my time without of any reason so this disturbance is for me due to the ICICI produncial trimbak road nasik.
            May you look in the matter.
            thanks
            Respected Sir/Mam,
            I heared about the six month course (IIPM) provided by ICICI Produntial & This programme basically held on INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF BUSINESS & MEDIA (ISBM) college.Please send me the total information with a little bit attention.
            Thanking you.
            yours Faithfully
            M. Banerjee
            Why outsource to a Costa Rican call center?

In today’s highly competitive outsourcing market, a closer proximity to the United States, Central Time Zone and Spanish language capability as an added value are now considered almost basic requirements when making a decision on what call center to use for your important project. Leaving this to chance is not even an option anymore.

Many of the offshore call center agents are bilingual in their native Middle Eastern or Asian language which is difficult to the North American ear. Whereas Spanish is more useful and practical as a second language for potential untapped markets throughout the North, Central and South American populations as well as those countries where Spanish is either a primary or secondary language. This aspect alone has made Costa Rica a very attractive “near-shore” outsourcing solution.

Most importantly, you can take advantage of the international tax laws granted to international companies that invest in Costa Rica and its local economy. The potential savings and benefits will make your outsourcing campaign a very wise business decision.

In addition, unlike other traditional call centers, Costa Rica’s Call Center stays focused on managing no more than a hundred person call center, one outsourced or inbound customer oriented campaign at a time in order to properly control quality, performance and positive employee morale. Once capacity is reached at one of our call centers, another location will be created with the same structure and business plan in order to keep our call center results and expectations consistently higher than that of the competition.

Call center software is as important to an outsourced campaign as telemarketing training. Both areas must be secure, reliable and willing to out perform the same competition that you are currently considering. Costa Rica has a very solid infrastructure, stable democratic government, very competitive labor costs and a call center job pool that is especially attunded to the North American culture. Call center jobs are some of the top paying career opportunities in Costa Rica. This differs greatly from other countries that consider it as a starting position in a dead end company. Turnover at these other locations are five to ten times more than in Costa Rica.

The high demand for call center services has provided our company with an abundance of respectable resumes of qualified telemarketers that want to work with and for you.

We encourage you to visit one of our call centers on your next personal vacation or business trip to Central America’s paradise, Costa Rica. While you are here, we would recommend taking an extra day of your trip to visit breathtaking virgin beaches, play golf next to the ocean, try your luck at deep sea fishing, explore tropical jungles, climb a volcano or just relax in natural hot springs. Come and see for yourself why call center outsourcing in Costa Rica is a perfect solution for your growing company and a powerhouse in the BPO industry.