The Msn / Yahoo Lottery Incorporation Complaints & Reviews

R.S.Bhandari
My name is R.S.Bhandari, two days before when I surf my yahoomail inbox following message has been seen in my massage in box I want to know that is this lottery is real or fruad, they are deminding to me the delivery charges
what should be do.
Thu, 2 December, 2010 11:03:00 PMYOU ARE TO CONTACT GFS EXPRESS FOR DELIVERY OF YOUR WINNING PRIZE MSN/YAHOO LOTTERY UK!!!
From: Msn Yahoo Claims Department <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]

APPROVAL WINNING_CERTIFICATE.jpg (774KB) View Image

========================================
Winning number: YM/09788/60
Tel +447010039051

Dear Lucky winner,

In reply to your mail, We wish to congratulate you once again on this note,for being part of the 10 winners selected for the the Msn/Yahoo Incorporation Lottery Draw Promotions.This promotion was set-up to encourage the active users of the Internet Microsoft Windows.This promotion is now doubt a great achievement in your life and of your family, it is been set-up to encourage the active users of the Internet Microsoft Windows.

Hence we do believe with your winning prize, you will continue to be active and patronage to the Yahoo/Msn &Microsoft Windows.
A winning cheque has been issued in your name by the Board of Trustees msn/yahoo Lottery In cooperation with Internet Microsoft windows board and also a certificate of prize claims will be sent along side your winnings cheque to Our affiliated delivery company(GFS EXPRESS PARCEL DELIVERY) to be delivered to your residential address or working address.

Do contact the GSF EXPRESS PARCEL DELIVERY company through information below for further instructions on how to send the parcel to your location and the amount to be charged for the delivery.

FULL NAME:................

EMAIL: [email protected]
[email protected]
GFS web site: http://gfsewls.com/gfw/

TEL: +447017042768

the Board of Trustees of Msm/Yahoo and Microsoft Windows lottery has discovered a huge number of double claims due to winners informing close friends relatives and third parties about their winning and also sharing their pin numbers. As a result of this, this friends try to claim the lottery on behalf of the real winners. The Microsoft lottery has reached a decision from headquarters that any double claim discovered by the Lottery Board will result to the canceling of that particular winning, making a loss for both the double claimer and the real winner, as it is taken that the real winner was the informer to the double claimer about the lottery. So you are hereby strongly advised once more to keep your winnings strictly confidential until you claim your prize.

This office will not be responsible for any outstanding fees. Services rendered by GSF EXPRESS PARCEL DELIVERY are to be paid by you and not the lottery board,for the fact that the lottery organizers didn't make any provision for any upcoming expenses,regarding delivery of parcel or any such.Have it in mind that your won prize cannot be deducted from your winning amount,this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value.This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

Its is Expected that you add your IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS{PARCEL/NUM/GFS00911IND}as the subject of any correspondence with the courier company to ensure they respond in a timely manner.

I will require a concise update on proceedings with the firm as soon as you are in contact with them.If you need any assistance whatsoever, please do not hesitate to let me know.Do have a nice day.

Name: Mr. DAVE JOHN
Tel +447010039051

SINCERELY YOURS,
MRS. KATIE MARRY ONLINE COORDINATOR

LOTTERY WINING PRIZE — MSN/YAHOO LOTTERY WINNER

I recieved a e-mail MSN/YAHOO LOTTERY INC winner of lottery and said FASTWAY COUIRER DELIVERY COMPANY will delivery the parcel to my address by paying the expense. kindly let know status.

S Ramesh
Dear All,

Please note that whoever has received the following message must ignore the same and should not get into the hands of fraudulent people. The below message is fake.

It is fake bcoz United Kingdom Investigation Bureau have their own domain and they will not use such domains as "ymail.com". Moreover [protected]@ymail.com is an email id of the below fraud person (who has written the below message) who will answer from that email id as if he is the chief of Investigation Bureau.

I, Bichey, is always tough against FRAUD people. Anybody can contact me at daniel.[protected]@gmail.com

The fraud message is as follows which you will see in various consumer forums

"It is True that there are Series of Lottery and Giving Out
of Cash Reward from UK.
Unfortunately Mobile Numbers and Email Addresses of Winners
has been Hacked, and Winners are Now been Contacted Illegally.
Do not respond to the senders of these Messages, as they
are not in Position to Pay you your Winning PRIZE.
Send your Full Name, Address, Telephone Number and Winning Message
you recieved to the United Kingdom Investigation Bureau
on [protected]@ymail.com so as to enable them ascertain
if you really won the Lottery and give you true information
on how your winnings can be Collected.
You Will also be Informed if the Winning Message you Recieved is a Fraud Notification"
sir please send my prize .
sautam singh
village-dabky gujjar
dist- saharanpur
pin-247001
mobil no.-[protected]
My s.b.i ac no.-[protected]
sate- u.p.
INDIA
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Lottery and Sweepstake Emails

Kamal Kanta Dey
    The Msn/YahooLottery
    I got an e-mail from The Msn/Yahoolattery Incorporation,POBox 1010,Liverpool,L70 1NL, United Kingdom and they give Ref number: WL /7662/5AQ, Batch number: YW/08872/PY, Winning number: WZ554/30 .
    and again i got a 2nd e-mail to contact the [email protected] They advice me to make available th required25,000 INR before he arrives to enable him fullfil th normal customs clearing obligations at the International Airport for your parcel to be released and pass custom's clearnce without hesitation.
    They asked my scanned copy of my passport photograph via email for their recognise,They Give DEPARTURDATE/TIME(TUESDAY)13/04/2010 ARRIVAL DATE/TIME(THURSDAY) 15/04/2010 AT 10:15am. I am not knowing any of these fraud but i unknownly made a blunder mistake i gave my photo and my home address.
    I pleased to ask save me from this scam. if you take immediate step i will be thankful to you.

Yours Faithfully
    Kamal Kanta Dey

Express Courier Service — Regarding Lottery winning

I was recived a mail on 12/10/2007 this is regarding winning a lotery and they giveing this parcel no CPEL/OWN/9877 and write please contact officer of World Express Courier Service Mr.johnson moore. and your parcel is save .
    can i know this person is work in your orgination. please find me way.
    Thanks & regards
    Pramod Kumar

The Msn/Yahoo Lottery Incorporation — i received a message from THE MSN/YAHOO LOTTERY INCORPORATION

IS IT TRUE ? HOW CAN I BELIEVE ? KINDLY TO SEE ME ANY PROOF.I WANT TO KNOW THE CHARGES FOR DELIVERY.
    I have received two emails from "MSN/YAHOO LOTTERY BOARD INCORPORATION" one is

won a prize money of 750, 000.00 (Seven hundred And Fifty
    Thousand, Great Britain Pound Sterlings)for the Annual 2009
    select five people every Month as our winners, through electronic balloting
    System without the winner applying.

And second one is below:

L70 1NL, United Kingdom.

I have already replied them with all the details like home address and contact number... The contact person are "HI SPEED SERVICES LTD" it's a Courier Company ...How can i reach them?? Its true means then how can i receive that prize amount... please let me know whether this a fraud or not???
    I have won the lottery. What is your parcel airway bill number and in which flight .
    I got an e-mail from The Msn/Yahoolattery Incorporation,POBox 1010,Liverpool,L70 1NL, United Kingdom and they give Ref No.WL/7662/5A62,Batch No.YW/08872/PY,Winning No.WZ554/30
    and again i got a 2nd e-mail to contact the [protected]@live.co.uk. They advice me to make available th required25,000 INR before he arrives to enable him fullfil th normal customs clearing obligations at the International Airport for your parcel to be released and pass custom's clearnce without hesitation.
    They asked my scanned copy of my passport photograph via email for their recognise,They Give DEPARTURDATE/TIME(SATURDAY)20/03/2010 ARRIVAL DATE/TIME(MONDAY) 22/03/2010 AT 10:15am. I am not knowing any of these fraud but i unknownly made a blunder mistake i gave my photo and my home address.
    I pleased to ask save me from this scam. if you take immediate step i will be thankful to my department.
    I got an e-mail from The Msn/Yahoolattery Incorporation, POBox 1010, Liverpool, L70 1NL, United Kingdom.Suggest me what to do as the have reccommended me to countact you.
    D/a,

I Read the above complaint, and same thing is going on with me, Even i forwarded my all detatils to them.

I am not knowing any of these fraud but i unknownly made a blunder mistake and i give home address.
    ya the same thing is with me but what happened in ur case
    ya the same thing is with me but what happened in ur case
    Above mentioned information has happened for me also. Culprits are wasting the vaulable times of others by sending meaasge thats make them fool. Please Indian Goverment or Ciber Crimes Expert look into the matter close this issue on root itself. As posted above so many including shared the home address and criminals operates from any part of the world may misuse the informations delivered to them.

- Swaminathan M
    Pudukkottai
    same thing happend to me also.I too given my home address.I am afraiding of what they do with that information

Same thing happened with me also I'hve sended my all detail aand not any proper reply so please help me out on this waiting for your reply...

Same thing happened with me also I'hve sended my all detail and not any proper reply so please help me out on this waiting for your reply...

Recd some email from - [protected]@live.co.uk
    asking me to pay 25, 000 inr as it stated the my winning cheque was there with fairays couriers, mr buffet green had called me up to make payments from the number -[protected].
    pasting the contents of the mail.

PARCEL/NUM/1760

Batch number...YW/08872/PY
    Ref number...WL/7662/5AQ
    Winning number...WZ554/30

Dear Valuable Customer{ Johnson Rego }
    Greetings to you, from Fairway Express Couriers Company.
    We acknowledged the receipt of your mail in this office and the content was well understood.We appreciate your co-operation towards confirming to this office your residence address, your delivery information and prefered shipment option.

Hence your parcel is set for dispatch to your residence.You are therefore advised to make the payment for your shipment option:

Mailing GBP £ 120 00.00
    Insurance GBP £100.00 00.00
    Vat (+) GBP £80.00 00.00
    TOTAL GBP £ 300.00 00.00

T otal: £300.00 Pounds Sterlings In Iindia Rupees ( 25, 000.00inr) .

PAYMENT FOR THE DELIVERY DIRECTIVES
    The Courier management recommends that Payment for the insurance and delivery charges should be made via Bank, so as to speed up the delivery process. Do visit any ICICI Bank outlet close to you and make payment for your shipment option to our chief account officer whose details are stated below.

ACCOUNT NAME: Max.M.Tombing
    ACCOUNT NUMBER:[protected]
    BANK NAME: ICICI BANK

Note that payment can be made in any branch of ICICI Bank.

Note: After payment you are required to send the payment informations and a scan copy of your payment receipt to this office via e-mail you are also required to send your recent passport photograph to this office via e-mail.To aid easy identification by our delivery officers, Immediately our account department confirms your payment, your parcel will be insure and approve for dispatch to your given address and be also inform that our delivery officers will assit you to cash your cheque in any bank in your country and have to make sure you are at home or the person who will sign to collect the parcel upon delivery.

NOTE: THIS OFFICE ONLY ACCEPT CASH PAYMENT, CHEQUE PAYMENT IS NOT ACCEPTED BY OUR OFFICER, SO YOU ARE KINDLY INFORM TO DO ALL TRANSFER BY CASH DEPOSIT, AND PAYMENT SHOULD BE MADE SAME DAY OR NEXT DAY YOU RECIEVE THIS EMAIL OR YOUR PARCEL WILL BE RETURN BACK TO THE LOTTERY BOARD AND BE REUSED IN THE NEXT EDITION OF THE DRAW

Thanks for using Fairway Express Couriers Company.Your satisfaction is our priority and we look forward to providing you the best of our quality service.

Please do call the moblie number below for any confirmation:

Tell: +(44) [protected] +(44) [protected]
    Fairway Express Couriers Company.

Can you please revert on this.who is this mr.buffet green

i will take this further

Johnson Rego
    same text and with saem ref nos, batch nos, n winning nos..hw can all be same fr everyone..its all fake..did nyone receive anything?

Ab Kya hoga ????????????????????
    Hi, guys, the same mistake also i done here, i think this one is big fraud, dont do mistake again. take care
    Hey guys,

I also got the same mail from these people about winnig a lottery. Even i gave them my Home address and Number. This seems that they are really fraud.

I am really afraid and nervous. I request the department to save people like me from such fradulent activities.
    [protected] Forwarded message[protected]
    From: Fairway Express Couriers Company <[protected]@hotmail.co.uk>
    Date: 2010/3/31
    Subject: DELIVERY STATUS REGARDING YOUR WINNING PARCEL‏.‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏&rl...
    To: [protected]@gmail.com

Dear Valuable Customer,

Greetings to you from Fairway Express Couriers Company .

This mail is to officially inform you about the completion of your winning verification process and on the other hand to intimate you that your approved winning cheque of Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great Britain Pound Sterlings{750, 000.00GBP} which is equivalent to 60, 200, 000 INR(6Crores and 2lacs to india Rupess). Only is ready for delivery/pick-up.

We will only deliver the parcel to the address received from the Yahoo/Msn & Microsoft Windows Lottery Board Organization and we will only hand over the parcel to the beneficiary ONLY whom will sign for its collection. This individual must have a valid identification of him/herself as proof. Also we do not allow customers to send their friends or relatives to pickup their parcel on their behalf, due to security reasons.

Fairway Express Couriers Company has gone through a transformation from a mere quoting method to becoming an essential tool for shippers, entities who perform projections and inspections, and the general public We make it simple. By standardizing the Inter-cargo Courier Service of rates, hence Fairway Express Couriers Company has put the world in your fingertips. We are not a broker, we are licensed by the Federal Maritime Commission as a non-vessel operating common carrier (N V O C C) to produce original shipping documents, and we are licensed by the Federal Aviation Administration under the TSA as an indirect air carrier (I A C) to engage in air cargo worldwide, therefore we can leverage our technology with our experience to save your money and serve you on a global basis.

Having considered all possible measures to convey your winning cheque to you, we resolve to use a special delivery company under the Diplomatic Umbrella here in UK (Fairway Express Couriers Company, LONDON, UK). We have made all necessary arrangement to convey your winning prize direct to your doorstep. Your name, phone number and address has been Received and sent to our department in charge of the delivery.

Let it be known to you that all taxes has been paid by (Yahoo/Msn & Microsoft Windows lottery Board Organization). Therefore, you will only be required to pay for the Clearing charges which is 25, 000 INR only for the clearing of your consignment from the Indian custom upon the arrival of the delivery officer to your country India.

The delivery officer (Diplomat Mr Tom Cole)) will personally present to you all the relevant documents and your winning cheque and certificate and also assist you throught all the process of remittance there in your home country (INDIAN).

You are advice to make the required 25, 000 INR available to him once he arrives India to enable him fulfill the normal Indian customs clearing obligations at the International Airport so that your parcel Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great Britain Pound Sterlings{750, 000.00GBP} can be release to him by the Indian customs so that he can proceed to your address for the delivery. Please, you must keep secret of your winning until it arrives your doorstep for security reasons.

The delivery of your prize is currently on the way as it is passing through the British Security Screening. We realize recently that such procedures have been adopted on your consignment leaving UK for Asia.

Due to the urgency needed in this delivery we are informing you that all is set for your the delivery of your winning cheque to your home address without any delay.

Very importantly, you are to reconfirmed your personal phone number, present home address and also with any of your passport photograph for our diplomat to recongnised you as soon as he gets to your country India. If this terms of our delivery your winning parcel is okay by you please get back to us immidiately.

On behalf of the entire members and staff of the Yahoo/Msn & Microsoft Windows lottery Board Organization and the British gaming board, I want to congratulate you and your family for this wonderful opportunity. We await your urgent reply to this mail. Upon the receipt of this email kindly inform us about your decision before we commence delivery.

Thanks for using the Fairway Express Couriers Company your satisfaction is our priority and we look foraward to providing you the best of our quality service.

Tell: +Tell: +[protected]

The Fairway Express brandmark, and the colors are trademarks of Fairway Express Couriers Company, Inc. All rights reserved.This communication contains proprietary information and may be confidential.

Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

i am revived the this type of then first i check the google is true or wrong i find it is fake so i remind u u remember this.

Thanks & Regards
    Deepak Prashant
    i am too much agree happy...
    iam too much happy, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
    I got an e-mail from The Msn/Yahoolattery Incorporation, POBox 1010, Liverpool, L70 1NL, United Kingdom and they give Ref No.WL/7662/5AQ, Batch No.YW/08872/PY, Winning No.WZ554/30
    and again i got a 2nd e-mail to contact the [protected]@live.co.uk. They advice me to make available th required25, 000 INR before he arrives to enable him fullfil the normal customs clearing obligations at the International Airport for your parcel to be released and pass custom's clearnce without hesitation.
    They asked my scanned copy of my passport photograph via email for their recognise, They Give DEPARTURDATE/TIME(Friday)02/03/2010 ARRIVAL DATE/TIME(Saturday) 03/04/2010 AT 10:15am. I am not knowing any of these fraud but i unknownly made a blunder mistake i gave my photo and my home address.
    The same thing also happened to me.They sent me the same e-mail with the same winning number.I have made the same mistake by giving them my home address and phone number.I am afraid of these frauds.Save me.

I am not knowing any of these fraud but i unknownly made a blunder mistake and i give home address and my photos.
    i received exactly the same thing...plz take some action against those ...
    They asked my scanned copy of my passport photograph via email for their recognise, They Give DEPARTURDATE/TIME(sunday)04/04/2010 ARRIVAL DATE/TIME(tuesday) 06/04/2010 AT 10:15am. I am not knowing any of these fraud but i unknownly made a blunder mistake i gave my photo and my home address.
    ya, , al dis is fake.
    each n evry email is totally fake.
    i also given my adress n other details...nw, i need help from my department.
    plz, help me.'''''
    Winning number: WZ554/30 Tell: +(44) [protected] +(44) [protected]
    They asked my scanned copy of my passport photograph via email for their recognise,They Give DEPARTURDATE/TIME(SATURDAY)5/04/2010 ARRIVAL DATE/TIME(MONDAY) 06/04/2010 AT 10:15am. I am not knowing any of these fraud but i unknownly made a blunder mistake i gave my photo and my home address.
    same happen to to me also plz help us
    I did the same mistake, i gave my home address, my phone number and my photograph...plz save me, i am scared...can any one tell me what will they do with such information?
    I too received the same e-mail confirmation but since they were asking for 25000 INR for custom clearance, we got a doubt whether it would be true and tried to locate the address and details of the same concern. Thanks to you all. Your complaints were really helpful for us to overcome further trouble into us ( Winning IDS, parcel number were same for everyone ) .

God only must save others who are in queue to be cheated by these culprits.

pinky
    what happend friends.. i think i am lucky winner among the five people...but hare i see many people claim for my money. just relux friends.i[censored] see anything wrong take to him to the nearest police station.then take to him to the nearest bank.and framly request to broken the chaque.good information. my father is a cbi officer.just kidding friends...
    i also got and i also send my whole details.
    any one got the money?if i dnt get the money i am not able to pay anything bcoz i am unemployed.
    pls come soon.i have the mail and send all the thinks..
    or it is just a joke... i want money. i[censored] dnt want to give money then ok.
    I got an e-mail from The Msn/Yahoolattery Incorporation, POBox 1010, Liverpool, L70 1NL, United Kingdom and they give Ref No.WL/7662/5AQ Batch No.YW/08872/PY, Winning No.WZ554/30
    arya
    In the date of 8th of april I & my friend get a messege by fairway express company.
    They telling me that They give me 750000 GBP and they also telling me that i send my paasport photograph to him.And i will send U I will pay him 25000 INr. His main officer talk to me Phone by the number [protected].
    I still not understanding that they are cheatting me or they telling truth.
    PLZ save me any unsafe work.
    I don't wnt to envolve any froud or this type of work
    The same thing also happened to me.They sent me the same e-mail with the same winning number.I have made the same mistake by giving them my home address and phone number.I am afraid of these frauds.Save me i gave my all detail

D/a,

I had the same experience from online lottery company and unknownly provided my home address. I am afraid, what will happen with this. Please do not get into these kind of fraud email and not provide your personal information to third party like this. Please submit this complaint to India Govt and British Embassy to investigate this further.

Gopiraj
    I HAVE AN EMAIL ON 13.04.2010 AS FOLLOWS: I WANT TO KNOW WHAT STEEPS TAKE AGINST THIS KIND OF ANTISOCIAL ELEMENTS BY OUR GOVT. & ALSO THE MSN CORPORATION.

FROM: THE DESK OF THE E-MAIL PROMOTIONS MANAGER INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT, MSN CORPORATION WORLD LOTTERY UNITED KINGDOM PO BOX 1010 LIVERPOOL L70 1NL UNITED KIMDOM

[protected].

Dear Lucky Winner
    This is to inform you that you have won a cash prize of SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND Great Britain Pounds Sterling (£75O, 000.00) in the ongoing annual Lottery promotion which was organized by the MSN YAHOO
    INC, England.
    LIVE in conjunction with the MICROSOFT WINDOWS. MSN YAHOO WINDOWS, collect's all
    The email addresses of the people active online among the millions
    That subscribed to Yahoo, Hot-mail and various Microsoft window, we
    Only select Ten {10} people as our winners, through electronic balloting
    System without the winner applying, this program conducted to empower the poor and needy once all over the world
    Msn Yahoo Lottery Prize must be claimed not later than 13 days from
    The date of this Notification after the Draw date in which Prize has
    Won.
    Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.
    These are your winning identification numbers:

Batch Number.....................YM09102XN
    Reff Number.......................YM35447XN
    Winning Number...................YM09788

Our fiduciary Manager will immediately commence the process to facilitate
    The release of your funds as soon as you contact him.
    For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your cash prize remitted to you. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program,
    Please be warned.

Below here is the claim verification and funds release form:
    You are hereby advice to fill and submit back to the fiduciary manager.

1. FULL NAMES: Suprobhat Sarkar
    6. OCCUPATION: Service
    7. E-MAIL ADDRESS: [protected]@indiatimes.com
    8. TELEPHONE NUMBER:
    9. MOBILE NUMBER: [protected]
    10. AMOUNT WON: (£75O, 000.00) SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND Great Britain Pounds
    11. STATE: West Bengal
    12. COUNTRY: India
    13. NEXT OF KIN: N/A
    14. ZIP CODE: 700041
    15: NATIONALITY: indian
    16: You’re Reference, Batch and winning numbers: Batch Number.... YM09102XN, Winning Number... YM09788
    To file for your claim, please fill and submit your verification form
    To our fiduciary manager immediately via the information below.
    Name: Mr. David Mark

Add sender to Contacts
    To:
    [protected]@yahoo.co.in

United Kingdom

Dear Valued Customer ( Mohinder Singh Bisht)
    This is to inform you that all is set for the delivery of your winning funds to your home address which you have provide to this office.Our diplomat (Mr Tom Cole) will arrive India to deliver your won parcel to you and further proceed to India to deliver other consignment after he must have handed over your won parcel containing a valid cheque of 750, 000.00 GBP worth 40, 200, 000 INR to you.

To avoid any delay of carrying out his duty as stipulated, you are advice to make available the required Twenty Five India Rupees {25, 000 Inr} before he arrives to enable him fulfill the normal Indian customs clearing obligations at the International Airport for your parcel to be released and pass cutom's clearance without hesitation.

We advise you keep your winnings confidential until our diplomat arrives your door step for security pruposes. You are to provide us with scanned copy of your precent photogragh via email for our diplomat to recognised you as soon as he arrives.

Departure Date/time:- ( Monday ) April 12th 2010- 10:15:00 AM

Arrival Date/time:- ( Wednesday ) April 14th 2010- 10:15:00 AM
    [protected][protected][protected][protected]

Please ensure that you co-operate with him and follow his instructions and directives to avoid any delay in handing over your winning cheque to you.The Diplomat ( Mr Tom Cole ) will also assist you to any of your local Bank and help you cash your winning cheque upon delivering your cheque to you and take a photograhps with you and your family before leaving.

Mr. Frank Moore.
    Telephone Number: +[protected]
    (United Nation Claim Officer)

The New Busy is not the old busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Get started.
    UPDATE FOR COURIER DELIVERY‏
    Monday, 12 April, 2010 3:47 AM
    From:
    "Mr Frank Moore" <mr.[protected]@hotmail.com>
    Add sender to Contacts
    To:
    [protected]@yahoo.co.in

United Kingdom

Dear Valued Customer ( Mohinder Singh Bisht)

Departure Date/time:- ( Monday ) April 12th 2010- 10:15:00 AM

Arrival Date/time:- ( Wednesday ) April 14th 2010- 10:15:00 AM

Mr. Frank Moore.
    Telephone Number: +[protected]
    (United Nation Claim Officer)

Where is my parcel Where is my parcel Where is my parcel, Where is delivery Guy, I have not received this parcel on this date pls send my parcel immediately.
    I got an e-mail from The Msn/Yahoolattery Incorporation, POBox 1010, Liverpool, L70 1NL, United Kingdom on my wife's mail and they give some nos. ie.Ref number, Batch number:, Winning number etc.
    and again i got a 2nd e-mail to contact the [protected]@live.co.uk. They advice me to make available th required25, 000 INR before he arrives to enable him fullfil th normal customs clearing obligations at the International Airport for your parcel to be released and pass custom's clearnce without hesitation.
    They asked my scanned copy of my passport photograph via email for their recognise, They Give DEPARTURE and ARRIVAL DATES. I am not knowing any of these fraud but i unknownly made a blunder mistake i gave my office address.
    your 1 msg

and 2 msg

Departure Date/time:- ( Thursday ) April 15th 2010- 8:45:00 AM

Arrival Date/time:- ( Friday) April 16th 2010- 10:15:00 AM
    what r u saying
    hindi language- mera lottry ka rs. mujh taq pahuchao fir mai pahuchane ya costom etc ka double dunga (please reach my cheq, i am very strugling for my life and thanks for my help and lifetime your ...) my mo. no [protected] i will wait...

Lottery — Fairway Courier express

DEAR SIR
    THAT MAIL I GOT FROM YAHOO LOTTERY PLEASE TELL ME IT IS TRUE OR NOT
    IT IS SAME LIKE TWO OTHER COMPLAINT THAT SUBMIT BEFORE THIS MAIL
    they are a company.They told me that i won 750000GBP;but now .iam understanding that it is useless joking
    D/sir
    I am DEVROOP SINGH SHEKHAWAT S/O PARBHU SINGH SHEKAWET MY Ref number: WL /7662/5AQ Batch number: YW/08872/P Winning number: WZ554/30 AND MY PARCEL NO. IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS {PARCEL/NUM/1760} PLASE PAY MY PARCEL

THAKS
    DEVROOP SINGH
    The situation with me. Fairway express wale kehte h k hum monday ko apne diplot ko bhej rahe hai. Ye diplot aata bhe h ya nhi. Ye agar aa gaya to sale ko bahut maruga.
    i also got a scrab from Msn/Yahoo Lottery Incorporation
    Batch number...XYL/[protected]/05
    Ref number..24/00319/1PD

Dear Sanjeev

Msn/Yahoo Microsoft Window verification department received your
    claims details.

For proper verification for pay out of claims, you are required to scan
    a copy of any id proof bearing your true names.

Mode of claims payout to respective winners is Draft, Which would be couriered
    to you as soon as your details is verified and cleared for Pay out

We therefore require to provide your local Bank account details by where you want
    you Draft deposited and cleared.

Yours Faithfully

David Henry
    Clearance officer
    Msn/Yahoo Lottery Incorporation
    Tel:[protected]
    Mob:+[protected]
    Fax:+[protected]

tell me it is fuard company or not

your's sincerly
    sanjeev
    Sir
    The same thing also happened to me.They sent me the same e-mail with the wininig number. I have made the same mistake by giving them my home address and my own phone number. I am afraid of these frauds.Save me.
    The same thing also happened to me.They sent me the same e-mail with the same winning number.I have made the same mistake by giving them my home address, phone number and scaned coppy of DL, Voter id Card, Pan Card and PP size Photo.Now I am totally scared what to do next .They may use my Identity for any ilegal purpose.Pls suggest me what to do Next .
    Guys don't be allured by the money because eventually u r not going to get it. I haven't shared my winning lottery ticket no. even in my dreams with anybody, yet everybody knows my winning ticket no. All the winning ticket nos are same...how on earth is it possible? I strongly recommend u not supply any of your details... I have replied them and said them to eat and not disturb me...I recommend u to do the same...it's a fake...fake...fake world out there guys.
    i got mail from msn yahoo lottory that is
    We are Pleased to inform you that you have won a prize money of (750, 000.00GBP) by Msn/Yahoo Lottery in conjunction with the MICROSOFT WINDOWS. we collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, Among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo, Hotmail and various Microsoft window users, we only select five people every year as our winners, through electronic balloting System without the winner applying.
    and i send all details so pls tell me this is true or fake
    I Read above complaint, and same thing is going on with me, Even i forwarded my all detatils to them.

I have received second mail from fairway express courier company, that at the time of delivery make payment of rs-25000/- inr. as custom duty charge. i want to confirm that, can we make payment by cheque, the amount of Rs-25, 000/- we are not keeping in home.

we are waiting for ur valuable advice.

rajkiran
    [protected]@gmail.com
    United Kingdom

Dear Valued Customer ( CAMELIA CHOWDHURY )
    This is to inform you that all is set for the delivery of your winning funds to your home address which you have provide to this office.Our diplomat (Mr Tom Cole) will arrive India to deliver your won parcel to you and further proceed to Malaysia to deliver other consignment after he must have handed over your won parcel containing a valid cheque of 164, 000.00 GBP worth 11, 000, 000 INR (One Crore Ten Lahks India Rupees) to you.

To avoid any delay of carrying out his duty as stipulated, you are advice to make available the required Twenty Five Thousand India Rupees {25, 000 Inr} before he arrives to enable him fulfill the normal Indian customs clearing obligations at the International Airport for your parcel to be released and pass cutom's clearance without hesitation.

We advise you to keep your winnings confidential until our diplomat arrives your door step for security pruposes. You are to provide us with scanned copy of your precent photogragh via email for our diplomat to recognised you as soon as he arrives.

Departure Date/time:- ( Wednessday ) May 26th 2010- 10:15:00 AM

Arrival Date/time:- ( Friday ) May 28th 2010- 10:15:00 AM
    [protected][protected][protected][protected]--

Tell: +(44) [protected]
    +(44) [protected]

this mail was forwarded to me on 25th may. I have received the above mail from Fairway Express Courier Company and the lottery confirmation has been given by MSN Yahoo and i have submitted my details for them.

Now they are asking me for 25, 000/- INR to clear the customs duties.

After receiving this mail, i started searching for Fairway express couriers Company profile, wherein i found the above mentioned mail id is not matching with the company profile.

If i find a Courier guy on this issue, i would intimate to the police department in my area. i have made a blunder as i have forwarded all my personal details and even attached my photo with the mail. plz I am afraid of these frauds.Save me.

I would like to request you to take necessary action on such kind of mails and companies.

regards
    camelia
    [protected]@rediffmail.com

MSN/Yahoo Lottery — Hi all, i am Deepak. i am here to aware u all about the scam lottery groups

won a prize money of 750,000.00 (Seven hundred And Fifty
    Thousand, Great Britain Pound Sterlings)for the Annual 2010
    email addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions
    that subscribed to Yahoo,Hotmail and various Microsoft window users, we only
    select five people every Annual as our winners,through electronic balloting

Name:Mr.Cox Rooney
    E-mail: [protected]@msn.com

(Sweepstakes International Program)
    I too face this stages but i thaught to find about this lattery and after searching about them i read the complains of some ppl so i m save. The things which above ppl said is true .After reading them i m true that they are really fooling ppl...i am saveeeeeeee

hey i am also recently got it and gave the address they called me now
    plz help me yar.Even me too gave address and photo
    from
    V.Mouli
    [protected]@gmail.com

won a prize money of 750, 000.00 (Seven hundred And Fifty
    Thousand, Great Britain Pound Sterlings){ Rs.52, 152, 720.66} for the Annual 2010
    that subscribed to Yahoo, Hotmail and various Microsoft window users, we only
    select five people every Annual as our winners, through electronic balloting

Name:mrs jennessa mark
    E-mail: [protected]@hotmail.co.uk

Monica Smith
    (Sweepstakes International Program)
    i also made the same mistake of giving my detail to this mail, please save me from the scam
    i have also done the same blunder of giving my home address and cell no.i'm afraid how they will use the informatio and where . is ithis any terrorist group? please save me...
    pls save me from that stupid Fairway Express Couriers Company. They also send me that type of email & I reply blunderly I had sent my whole ID to them. They want 25000 for custom clearence. when I told them I am not capable to fullfill the ammount then the person who delivering the parcel told me FBI will arrest you & Indian custom duty Officer also. I HORRIBLY AFFRAID please save
    Hello Sir, Mam

I have also one of the victime had gone trough the same froud.I will be pleased if culprit being arrested by POLICE and verdict on their frood case for long term imprisonment...

I have got Tom cell No.[protected]

Even i got a call from Uk from Buffet...

Plz take some steps so they could spent their rest of life behind the bars and innocent people could be safe from their claws...

Thnxs...Mohsin Ali
    and again i got a 2nd e-mail to contact the [protected]@live.co.uk.I am not knowing any of these fraud but i unknownly made a blunder mistake i gave my home address.
    The Msn/YahooLottery

i m also in the same problem, i have provided them with my home address & tele phone no. Pls help me in gettingout of it

adil
    The Msn/YahooLottery
    I got an e-mail from The Msn/Yahoolattery Incorporation, POBox 1010, Liverpool, L70 1NL, United Kingdom and they give Batch No. 09102XN
    They asked my scanned copy of my passport photograph via email for their recognise, They Give DEPARTURDATE/TIME 12/07/2010 ARRIVAL DATE/TIME 13/07/2010 AT 09:35am. I am not knowing any of these fraud but i unknownly made a blunder mistake i gave my photo and my home address.
    i have also told to pay rs 24000 but my boy friends saved me from this...
    please be careful from them...
    They asked my scanned copy of my passport photograph via email for their recognise, They Give Departure Date/time:- (Monday ) July 12th 2010- 9:00 AM Arrival Date/time:- ( Tuesday) july 13th 2010- 10:15:00 AM.I am not knowing any of these fraud but i unknownly made a blunder mistake i gave my home address.
    same thing is happen with me save me from this scam whoes this Mr.Buffet Green
    Same Email i recieve from fairway..Stating soem Mr. Johnson Green:- will come and give the winning prize i need to give 24000/- blunderly i gave all my persnal info. please let me know what needs to be done to get rid of these..

Sahil Samnani
    www.downloadformsindia.com use rti to expose corruption

Msn/Yahoo Lottery Games/Lottery — cheeting yahoo customer

Hence we do believe with your winning prize ,you will continue to be
    active and patronage to the Yahoo/Msn & Microsoft Windows.I wish to
    formally announce to you that you have successfully pass the
    requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and
    satisfactory report Test conducted for all on line winners.

A winning cheque has been issued in your name by the Yahoo/Msn Lottery
    Incoperation board and also a certificate of prize claims will be sent
    along side your winnings cheque to Our affiliated delivery company
    (Fairway Express Couriers Company) to be delivered to your residential
    address or working address.

Do contact the Fairway Express Couriers Company through information

COMPANY TELL: +(44) [protected] +(44) [protected]
    FAX NUMBER:[protected]

The Yahoo/Msn & Microsoft Windows lottery has discovered a huge number
    of double claims due to winners informing close friends relatives and
    third parties about their winning and also sharing their pin numbers.
    As a result of this, this friends try to claim the lottery on behalf
    of the real winners. The Microsoft lottery has reached a decision from
    headquarters that any double claim discovered by the Lottery Board
    will result to the cancelling of that particular winning, making a
    loss for both the double claimer and the real winner, as it is taken
    that the real winner was the informer to the double claimer about the
    lottery. So you are hereby strongly advised once more to keep your
    winnings strictly confidential until you claim your prize.

Its is Expected that you add your IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS
    {PARCEL/NUM/1760} as the subject of any correspondence with the
    courier company to ensure they respond in a timely manner.

I will require a concise update on proceedings with the firm as soon
    as you are in contact with them.If you need any assistance whatsoever,

Tell:+(44) [protected]

I have received the above mail from Fairway Express Courier Company on
    june 13 and the lottery confirmation has been given by MSN Yahoo and
    i have submitted my details for them.

Now they are asking me for 25,000/- INR to clear the customs duties.

After receiving this mail, i started searching for Fairway express
    couriers Company profile, wherein i found the above mentioned mail id
    is not matching with the company profile.

If i find a Courier guy on this issue, i would intimate to the police
    department in my area.

I would like to request you to take necessary action on such kind of
    mails and companies.

regards,
    S Manikandan
    I was even given their accnt no. it is Name : takhellahambah chittaranjan
    A/c no. [protected]
    Axis Bank

PLs catch this fraud
    sir the name told to me was Mr.Tom cole
    DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC RELATIONS, EU

REF NO: EUD-01734/UKCOM/149

REFERENCE NUMBER:UK/0147X4/74
    BATCH NUMBER:014/070/AY7

Dear Dibendu V raul,

This Office is in reciept of your email and your Qualification Numbers to avoid double claiming of your Donation Funds when our delivery agent arrives in your country for the delivery of the donation cheque with other valuable documents.

Be rest assure that our delivery agent will help you cash the donation cheque before returning back to United Kingdom at any bank, after he have helped you cashed the donation cheque you will have to pay him his delivery fees before he return back to United Kingdom.

We have document your disbursment plan so that we will update how your donation funds were send to you, we have notice that you want us to deliver your donation funds and other vital documents via our Delivery Agent to you in your Country, we are providing you the Option on delivery so you are to chose your best option and get back to us so that we can direct you on how you can effect your payment for the Insurance fees because without the payment of the Insurance fees the E.U Government will not authorized us to deliver your donation cheque and other vital documents to you since the payment is from them.

I will like you to know that this Donation funds were donated to you by the Uknl Foundation Company and is been paid to you by the European Union Organization United Kingdom (EUOUK). These documents have been securely sealed and packed for security reasons which makes it impossible for anyone to view it until its been delivered to you.

Description of parcel to be delivered
    An original certificate of Donation...0.27kg
    Bank Cheque of £990, 983, 00...0.17kg
    Clear source of funds certificates ...0.21kg
    Certificates of Origin... ...0.19kg
    Letter of Affridavits... ...0.24kg
    Total weight of parcel ...1 .08kg
    Color of parcel ... ...Brown
    Delivery Status ... ... Awaiting your choice of delivery and insurance fee confirmation.

Find below our delivery options which you are required to choose the one that is most convinient to you.

DHL

2 Days Delivery

UPS

Mailing: £21.00
    3 Days Delivery

NOTE: THE INSURANCE FEE (£250) IS ABSOLUTELY COMPULSORY, AND MUST BE PAID BEFORE THE SHIPMENT OF YOUR PARCEL WHILE THE MAILING FEE SHOULD BE PAID TO THE DELIVERY AGENT THAT WILL DELIVER YOUR PARCEL TO YOUR DOORSTEP AS SOON AS THE PARCEL IS RECEIVED BY YOU HAND-IN-HAND).

Note: that your prize is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before remittance. This means that the above insurance charges cannot be deducted from the prize and hence must be provided by you before your parcel is shipped. This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the international gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD july 1996 by the constitutional assembly.This is to protect receipients and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

God Bless You
    ISSUED BY: Dr. Barry Gate
    DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC RELATIONS, EU

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
    Hotmail has tools for the New Busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Learn more.

Dibendu Raul
    Above mentioned information has happened with me also. Culprits are taken my money Rs25000/- by sending messages. Please Indian Goverment or Ciber Crimes Expert look into the matter close this issue on root itself. As posted above so many including shared the home address and criminals operates from any part of the world may misuse the informations delivered to them.

- ANITA KAUNDER
    Above mentioned information has happened for me also. Culprits had taken my money Rs 25000/- my address my phone number by sending messages Please Indian Goverment or Ciber Crimes Expert look into the matter close this issue on root itself.

- anita kaunder

msn yahoo lottery incorporation — fake lottery email

We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part of

Hence we do believe with your winning prize ,you will continue to be
    active and patronage to the Yahoo/Msn & Microsoft Windows.I wish to
    formally announce to you that you have successfully pass the
    requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and
    satisfactory report Test conducted for all on line winners.

A winning cheque has been issued in your name by the Yahoo/Msn Lottery
    Incoperation board and also a certificate of prize claims will be sent
    along side your winnings cheque to Our affiliated delivery company
    (Fairway Express Couriers Company) to be delivered to your residential
    address or working address.

Do contact the Fairway Express Couriers Company through information

COMPANY TELL: +(44) [protected] +(44) [protected]
    FAX NUMBER:[protected]

The Yahoo/Msn & Microsoft Windows lottery has discovered a huge number
    of double claims due to winners informing close friends relatives and
    third parties about their winning and also sharing their pin numbers.
    As a result of this, this friends try to claim the lottery on behalf
    of the real winners. The Microsoft lottery has reached a decision from
    headquarters that any double claim discovered by the Lottery Board
    will result to the cancelling of that particular winning, making a
    loss for both the double claimer and the real winner, as it is taken
    that the real winner was the informer to the double claimer about the
    lottery. So you are hereby strongly advised once more to keep your
    winnings strictly confidential until you claim your prize.

Its is Expected that you add your IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS
    {PARCEL/NUM/1760} as the subject of any correspondence with the
    courier company to ensure they respond in a timely manner.

I will require a concise update on proceedings with the firm as soon
    as you are in contact with them.If you need any assistance whatsoever,

Tell:+(44) [protected]

I have received the above mail from Fairway Express Courier Company on
    june 13 and the lottery confirmation has been given by MSN Yahoo and
    i have submitted my details for them.

Now they are asking me for 25,000/- INR to clear the customs duties.

After receiving this mail, i started searching for Fairway express
    couriers Company profile, wherein i found the above mentioned mail id
    is not matching with the company profile.

If i find a Courier guy on this issue, i would intimate to the police
    department in my area.

I would like to request you to take necessary action on such kind of
    mails and companies.

regards,
    S Manikandan

The Msn/YahooLottery
    They asked my scanned copy of my passport photograph via email for their recognise, They Give DEPARTURDATE/TIME19/07/2010 ARRIVAL DATE/TIME(TUESDAY) 20/07/2010 AT 10:15am. I am not knowing any of these fraud but i unknownly made a blunder mistake i gave my photo and my home address.
    I pleased to ask save me from this scam. if you take immediate step i will be thankful to your department
    even i got same mail from fairway express and i was ready to pay 25000/- but before going to pay that money i just checked all the details and there was already many complaints lodged on their name... i have mail them my address and photo and i dont know what they will do of that.. SO PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION AGAINST THEM... PLEASE
    how r you
    Hi Im Shivaji Wadekar From Maharashtra ( India )

The Msn/YahooLottery
    I got an e-mail from The Msn/Yahoolattery Incorporation, POBox 1010, Liverpool, L70 1NL, United Kingdom and they give Ref No.WL/7662/5A62, Batch No.YW/08872/PY, Winning No.WZ554/30
    They asked my scanned copy of my passport photograph via email for their recognise, They Give DEPARTURDATE/TIME(SATURDAY)11/06/2010 ARRIVAL DATE I am not knowing any of these fraud but i unknownly made a blunder mistake i gave my photo and my home address.

Im Inform You so you sending my wining price Amount, so wil prommis you I get you 50% amount by in price,

so inform me what can I do

Akhil bansal
      Dear Winner

We are Pleased to inform you that you have won a prize money of
      (750,000.00GBP)by Msn/Yahoo Lottery inconjunction with the MICROSOFT
      WINDOWS.we collects all the email addresses of the people that are active
      online, among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo,Hotmail and various
      Microsoft window users, we only
      select five people every year as our winners,through electronic
      balloting
      System without the winner applying

Batch number.....................YW/08872/PY
      Ref number.......................WL/7662/5AQ
      Winning number...................WZ554/30

How ever you will have to fill and submit this form to the events manager

1. Full name..............................................................
      7. Occupation...........................................................
      8.State:.....................................................................
      9.Country.................................................................
      10.Nationality...........................................................

Your Reference and Batch number at the top of this mail:

Name:Mr.Tee Jackson

Dear Lucky Winner:Akhil Bansal,

Good day to you and welcome to microsoft lottery incorporation,we congratulate you for been one of our lucky winner in our ongoing 2009 lottery promotion and we are pleased to inform you that you have been awarded a cash prize of 750,000.00 GBP and The Microsoft Windows Live felicitate with you and your family.This promotion was set-up to encourage the active users of the Internet Microsoft Windows.

A cheque has been issued in your name which contains the sum of 750,000.00 GBP and will be delivered to your residentail address by our diplomatic service and also with every legal documents that will facilitate the clearance of your cheque in any bank in your country.Our diplomat will assist you in the clearance of your funds in your local bank.

You will be contact by our diplomatic officer as soon as he arrives your country and also be informed that on arrival of our diplomatic officer in any of your countries international airport,there would be a custom clearance charge to be paid to the indian government and this charges would be paid by you as the beneficiary of the cheque.

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF THIS EMAIL BY SENDING A SCANNED COPY OF ANY MEANS OF INDENTIFICATION OF YOUR(DRIVERS LICENSE, INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR NATIONAL INDENTITY CARD).

NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT GOING TO COMMENCE THE DELIVERY OF YOUR WINNING CHEQUE EXCEPT WE RECEIVE YOUR INDENTIFICATION BECAUSE THERE ARE TOO MANY ISSUES OF DOUBLE CLAIMS AND FAKE LOTTERY EMAIL SCAM IN THE NAME OF OUR COMPANY SO WE ARE USING SECURE MEASURES TO TO MAKE SURE THAT THE MICROSOFT LOTTERY PROGRAMME STILL GOES ON.

Do acknownledge the receipt of this mail and congratulations once more from the board members and directors of YAHOO/MICROSOFT LOTTERY ORGANISATION 2009/2010.

(EVENT MANAGER)
      Name: Mr Tee Jackson
      E-mail: [email protected]
      Tell: +44871247984
      Once again congratulations...
      (Msn/Yahoo Lottery Games/Lottery Coordinator).

Our Ref: XYL /26510460037/05

Dear Lucky winner:Akhil Bansal,

We wish to congratulate you once again on this note,for being part of the 5 winners selected for the Annual Lottery Promotions.The Microsoft Windows Live felicitate with you and your family.This promotion was set-up to encourage the active users of the Internet Microsoft Windows.

A winning cheque has been issued in your name by the Yahoo/Msn Lottery Incoperation board and also a certificate of prize claims will be sent along side your winnings cheque to your residence tomorrow 15th of Jan at 9.15 AM ,

So therefore you are to be at home and close to your phone at that time to await the arrival and subsequent reciept of your parcel, our agent (Diplomat Brian Smith) will call you on his arrival before coming to your house and handover your parcel containing your winning cheque and other rellative documents to you and also assist you to clear your cheque in any of your local bank in your country.

You are therefore advice to follow the instructions of (diplomat Brian Smith) because he is a reputable diplomatic officer of the British Consulate Council with a very high profile and we have choosen him to deliver your parcel to you as instructed united nations headquarters in other for your cheque to be cleared successfully in your bank account.

Do have a wonderful day .

(EVENT MANAGER)
      Name: Mr Tee Jackson
      Tell: +44871247984
      Once again congratulations...
      (Msn/Yahoo Lottery Games/Lottery Coordinator).

THIS E-MAIL IS CONFIDENTIAL. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us by return e-mail and delete the document. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.MICROSOFT COMPANY is not liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained.

Yahoo/Msn Lottery Incoperation — payment of prize and claim

1.Full name : ASHOK VISHNU SHENDE.
      2.Contact : [protected].
      3.Age: 33.YER
      4.Telephone: NA
      5.Sex: MAIL.
      6.Occupation: ICICI BANK SERVICE.
      7.State: MAHARASHTRA.
      8.Country: INDIA.
      9.MY Reference and UK/9420X2/68
      Batch No: 074/05/ZY369

The Msn/Yahoo Lottery Incorporation — claim for cheque

the above mentioned company had sent me a mail that u had won the cash prize of 750, 000 GBP. And the cheque has been dispatched to you. will u pls assist me???

yahoo lottery — Payment of winning prize

I have been sent a mail that i have won prize money of 5000.00 euros...I had to get my affidavit certificate..For that i paid money ...I am staying in india..I responded to their emails..They now have said that my money is currently in hsbc bank london and to transfer the money to india they are telling me to pay commission of transfer..I dont know whether they are cheating me..my prize winning email id is [protected]@yahoo.com
      Please tell me whether i have really won any prize from yahoo lottery.Is my money currently present in hsbc bank...
      I HAVE WON THE MSN/YAHOO LOTERY . THIS NOTIFICATOIN IS SENDED ME ON 24 SEP.2008 I HAVE BEEN CLAIMED FOR THIS WINNING AMOUNT AND ALL THE CONDITION AND CONFERMATION ARE SATISFIED. YOU HAVE SEND ME YOUR CHARGES FOR DLIVER OF THAT PARSEL. BUT I AM NOT SATISFIE YOUR CONDITION THAT ALL THE PAYMENT ARE COLLECT BEFORE DELIVERY . HOW? WE SURE THAT PARSEL IS DELIVER AFTER PAYMENT .
      IF YOU ARE TRUE THEN WHY? YOU NOT COLLECT ALL CHARGES OF SERVICE AFTER DELIVERY
      i want to ask you u got ur money or they cheated you, Because even i got one mail that i have won 700euro dollar.And asking me to pay clearance cash, so just want to confirm with u
      Still such fools are there... all rogues survives...

Total Fraud...

Yahoo/Msn Lottery Incoperation — claim

sir i winning cheque has not recived by me

Batch number...UY 09102DY

Gender : Male
      Marital Status : Unmarried
      Age:...22 Yrs.
      Occupation:...Computer Operator
      Email Address:. [protected]@rediffmail.com, [protected]@yahoo.com, [protected]@yahoo.com
      dear sir
      I won the cash prize Award Winning... 2009 at western canada lottery.i want know this is draw
      is verification.please guide to me.

kindly suggest me
      I HAVE WON THE MSN/YAHOO LOTERY . THIS NOTIFICATOIN IS SENDED ME ON 25 jun.2009 I HAVE BEEN CLAIMED FOR THIS WINNING AMOUNT AND ALL THE CONDITION AND CONFERMATION ARE SATISFIED. YOU HAVE SEND ME YOUR CHARGES FOR DLIVER OF THAT PARSEL. BUT I AM NOT SATISFIE YOUR CONDITION THAT ALL THE PAYMENT ARE COLLECT BEFORE DELIVERY . HOW? WE SURE THAT PARSEL IS DELIVER AFTER PAYMENT .
      IF YOU ARE TRUE THEN WHY? YOU NOT COLLECT ALL CHARGES OF SERVICE AFTER DELIVERY
      this type people having only make frud to indian people and take adwantage for it sor please take serious action against them
      hi
      16 days ago i got email from mrmattwright4 that i am winner. is that truth? my address email is [protected]@yahoo.com. please direct me.

my regards
      ASADAI MOHAMMAD JAVAD

msn — claim for cash prize

claim for cash prize
      YAHOO!-MICROSOFT FINANCIAL
      PROMOTIONS DEPARTMENT UK.
      REF:MICRO-YAHOO7/[protected]/27
      BATCH No:15/623/UK.
      Registered Lottery No: 220949.

We hereby announce the official notification of the results of the
      Yahoo!-Microsoft Financial Promotions held this Month in which your
      e-mail address emerged winner.Your e-mail address attached to ticket
      number[protected] with serial number 7263-267, batch number
      [protected], lottery ref number [protected] and drew lucky numbers
      [protected] which consequently won you the cash prize in the 1st
      category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of
      ?1, 000, 000.00 (i.e One Million United Kingdom Pounds).Please note that
      this Promotional Programme tagged "Thanks for contributing to our
      financial Sucess" was sponsored and organized by the Yahoo! Microsoft
      Corporation in view of the Financial benefits YAHOO! have received from
      its numerous customers either through adverts, hosting and personal
      emails.

The reason this lottery was organized is to thank the numerous public
      including users and non-users of YAHOO! MAIL for the financial benefits
      THE YAHOO! MICROSOFT CORPORATION have received as a result of their
      Patronage last Year.This Lottery is approved and licensed by the
      International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This lottery is the
      first of its kind organised by YAHOO! MICROSOFT In view of this, your One
      Million United Kingdom Pounds (?1, 000, 000.00) would be released to you by
      the claims office here in UK. The reason this lottery was organized is to
      thank the numerous public including users and non-users of YAHOO! MAIL for
      the financial benefits THE MICROSOFT-YAHOO! CORPORATION have received as a
      result of their Patronage last Year.

For processing and remittance of your winnings, Beneficiaries who have
      previously received this notification letter are advised to once again
      contact their assigned Remittance Director with his new email address

Yahoo!-Microsoft Promotions Unit.
      44 Moorfields London EC2Y 9AL UNITED KINGDOM
      Email:[protected]@live.co.uk

APPLICATION FOR PRIZE CLAIM
      (Receipt Official Notification Letter)
      FULL NAMES...
      TELEPHONE NUMBER...
      HAVE YOU A PASSPORT OR LICENCE(Proof Of Identity):
      BATCH NUMBER. ...
      REFERENCE NUMBER...

Once Again Thanks For Contributing To Our Financial Success!!!

Steve Ballmer
      Chief Executive Officer
      Yahoo!-Microsoft Corporation

msn/yahoo — claim prize

ARRIVAL OF SPECIAL DELIVERY DIPLOMAT WITH YOUR CONSIGNMENT

*Congratulations Dear Winner: Jenjith K. Joseph,

Accept our sincerely apology for the slight delay in responding to your mail, it was an outcome of the processing of your winning documents.
      We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part of the 5 winners selected on this month. The Microsoft Windows Live felicitate with you and your family. This promotion was set-up to encourage the active users of the Internet Microsoft Windows. Hence we do believe with your winning prize, you will continue to be active and patronage to the Yahoo/Msn & Microsoft Windows.I wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully pass the requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report Test conducted for all on line winners.

A winning cheque has been issued in your name by the Yahoo/Msn Lottery Incoperation board and also a certificate of prize claims will be sent along side your winnings cheque and other documents evidencing it.

Having considered all possible measures to convey your cash prize, we resolve to use a special delivery courier company under Diplomatic Umbrella. We have concluded all necessary arrangement to convey your winning prize direct to your doorstep. Your name, phone number and address has been Received.

Pertinently be informed that all taxes has been paid by YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY INC & WINDOWS LIVE, therefore, you will only be required to pay for the Clearing charges which is 35,000INR into the account which will be provided to you by the special delivery diplomat for the clearing of your consignment from the custom duties in India and any local V.A.T that may arise in INDIA before he proceed to your house, please take note.

The diplomat will personally present to you all the relevant documents to guide you against any India government queries. You are advice to make the required 35,000 INR available to the diplomat in India immediately he instructs you to do so, before you receive your prize of (£1,000,000.00 pounds.) From the YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY INC & WINDOWS LIVE to enable him clear your prize from the custom. Please you must keep secret of your winning until it arrive your doorstep for security reasons.

Due to the urgency needed in this delivery we are informing you that MR. MIKE JOHN, Special Chief Diplomat will be leaving for INDIA to make delivery of your cash award prize through British Airways on Thursday October 21ST, 2010.

Departure Date/time: Thursday October 21ST, 2010. 4:50:00 PM [UK Standard Time]
      Arrival Date/time: Friday October 22ND, 2010. 08:25:00 AM [Indian Standard Time]

Note, Some documents have been made in your name so that you do not have any problem with your Government when receiving the huge amount in your bank account and moreover we are paying the Diplomat (MR. MIKE JOHN) who is coming to your country to transfer your prize money from (RBI) to your nominated bank account. Please see attached copy of your Lottery Winning Certificate and the diplomat's id proof for your guarantee. MR. MIKE JOHN will arrive at (IGI Int. Airport New Delhi) being the state capital. Thats the rules from your Government so that he can clear with the UNITED NATIONS and the United Kingdom Embassy. Upon his clearance with IGI Airport Authority New Delhi, he will proceed to the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to convert and transfer your prize money into your account through RBI.

The idea of you stressing your self to the state capital (New Delhi) is not important because (MR. MIKE JOHN) have been paid by the Management so that he can carry out the job efficiently and credit the prize money to your local account. However, we source from the authorities of the IGI Airport and they informed us that that no individual is allowed to come into the clearance deportment of the customs unless you are a diplomat or a representative with a special diplomatic immunities for safety because of the recent terrorism happening in the World, so we source the mode of payment from them and they informed us that the payment of (Rs.35000/- INR) is payable through ICICI BANK OR STATE BANK OF INDIA which will be obtained from the concerned department of the customs and be forwarded to you by (MR. MIKE JOHN) on his arrival at the IGI Airport in New Delhi. Your parcel containing your DEMAND DRAFT and other winning documents all in hard copies, will be taking to the RBI for further conversion and transfer process. You will have to deposit the clearance charges and upon the confirmation by the custom's they will endorse all stamp and signatures and clear your parcel containing your DEMAND DRAFT and all other documents will be released to (MR. MIKE JOHN) then he will proceed to the Reserve bank of India branch at New Delhi. All you need to do is to follow the instructions of our Diplomat (MR. MIKE JOHN) and moreover, we have paid him for all this work to be done perfectly so that you recieve your won amount in your bank account within the bank 3-4 working day, he shall request your bank account number from you when he arrive.

Note: Kindly send us a Scanned Copy of your ID CARD for Proof of identity and for the diplomat's recognition.

Dr. Mark Jude,
      The Claims Director/Event Manager.
      Payment and Release Order Dept.
      Yahoo/MSN Lotto Commission-UK.
      Direct Line: [protected]
      Technical Support Unit: [protected].
      ARPIT MUKHERJEE
      M.I.G. 75 INDIRA NAGAR KALYANPUR KANPUR U.P.
      INDIA
      MALE
      40 YEAR
      MARRIED
      BUSINESS
      INDIAN
      sir please help me.5 days before i got email from yahoomsn that i got 1000000 GBP.i have already deposit money.but they are not giving my money.still they are demand more money from me.what to do.please help me. is this true or false.please repley me.how can i belive this is true.and tell me how can i belive this is true?
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Law & Civil Rights

Sachin Govind Naik
        I have received a messege below

Dear Winner
        This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of (750, 000.00GBP)From The YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY Organise By (Bill Gate) you will have to fill and submit your details.1.Full Name... 2..Contact Address... 3. Age ...4.Telephone Number ...5.Sex...6.Occupation ...7.State ...8.Country...
        Name: Mr David Mark
        Email:[email protected]

It is true or not? If not true, Why anyone not file complaint against him ?
        please reply in detail me on my mail ID.
        Today I recd phone call and they are demanding for Rs. 15500/- i dont know what to do, Person calling me [protected] asking me to depoist the money

Please tell me what do

plz reply fast, they are saying parcel is in airport

Norman

=================================
        Winning number:YM/09788/60
        =================================

Attention Recipient, Your e-mail address have just won you five hundred Thousand, Great Britain Pound Sterlings (500, 000.00)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!
        Your email address has brought to you this expected
        luck.
        To claim your prize, you are advice to fill the below form completely and send back to fiduciary manager.

(1) FULL NAMES...

E-mail:[protected]@hotmail.com
        Tel : [protected]
        congratulations Once again,
        Yours in service,
        Mrs.CONCHEY REYES (Lottery coordinator)

Winning number:YM/09788/60

Dear Lucky winner,

We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part of the 5 winners selected for the Annual Lottery Promotions. The Microsoft Windows Live felicitate with you and your family. This promotion was set-up to encourage the active users of the Internet Microsoft Windows. and we are pleased to inform you that a total sum of five hundred thousand great british pounds (500, 000.00 GBP) has been issue in regards to your related winning and will be Deliver to you be our delivery agent Mr. Collins Joe, do be inform that our delivery agent will be leaving UK for your country on Thursday 21st of january 2010 and he will arrive your country in early hours of Friday 22nd of january 2010 for the purpose of delivering your funds to you in your country.

We require you to get back to us with a valid means of identification of either a national identity card. passport or company identity. This will enable our deliver officer locate and recognize you in person on arrival to your country and have a photograph with you at the receipt of the Delivery.

The attachment is the identity card of our delivery agent (Mr. Collins Joe)

Below is the description of the parcel to be delivered to you:
        An original certificate weight :[protected].15kg
        Safety box weight :[protected].17kg
        Total weight of parcel :-------5.32kg
        Color of Parcel :[protected]Brown.
        Safety Box Pin Number:[protected]Take note of this pin number, it is the key to the Safety Box).

Be informed that on arrival of our delivery officer to your country, you are to bare the payment of the custom clearance charge of your winning parcel at the international airport where he will arrival, According to the telephonic conversation we hard with the custom officers there at the capital city of India regarding the clearance charge, they said it will cost you 15, 500 Indian currency for the clearance of your parcel at the where he Mr. Collins Joe will arrive

Do acknowledge the receipt of this mail and congratulations once more from the board and directives of YAHOO/MICROSOFT LOTTERY ORGANIZATION 2010

(FIDUCIARY CLAIMS MANAGER)
        Name:Mr.SMITH JOHN

E-mail:[protected]@hotmail.com
        Tel : [protected]
        Once again congratulations.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
        Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

RAMKUMAR YADAV
          DEAR SIR,
          I HAD RECEIVED AN EMAIL AS PER BELOW MENTIOEND:
          fromMICROSOFT CLAIMS DEPARTMENT <[email protected]>
          [email protected]

dateFri, Dec 4, 2009 at 11:11 AM
          subjectCONTACT COURIER FOR DELIVERY‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏
          mailed-bylive.com

hide details Dec 4 (1 day ago)

Dear Lucky winner

Hence we do believe with your winning prize ,you will continue to be active and patronage to the Yahoo/Msn & Microsoft Windows.I wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully pass the requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report Test conducted for all on line winners.

A winning cheque has been issued in your name by the Yahoo/Msn Lottery Incoperation board and also a certificate of prize claims will be sent along side your winnings cheque to Our affiliated delivery company( TRANS WORLD COURIER DISPATCH ) to be delivered to your residential address or working address.

Do contact the TRANS WORLD COURIER DISPATCH company through information below for further instructions on how to send the consignment to your location and the amount to be charged for the delivery.

DESPATCH OFFICER: Mr.Rox Kings
          COMPANY EMAIL: transw[email protected]
          COMPANY TELL: +447024030694
          FAX NUMBER:(0044) 700 598 2443

The Yahoo/Msn & Microsoft Windows lottery has discovered a huge number of double claims due to winners informing close friends relatives and third parties about their winning and also sharing their pin numbers. As a result of this, this friends try to claim the lottery on behalf of the real winners. The Microsoft lottery has reached a decision from headquarters that any double claim discovered by the Lottery Board will result to the cancelling of that particular winning, making a loss for both the double claimer and the real winner, as it is taken that the real winner was the informer to the double claimer about the lottery. So you are hereby strongly advised once more to keep your winnings strictly confidential until you claim your prize.

This office will not be responsible for any outstanding fees. Services rendered by Transworld Courier Dispatch are to be paid by you and not the lottery board,for the fact that the lottery organisers didn't make any provision for any upcoming expenses, regarding delivery of parcel or any such.

Have it in mind that your won prize cannot be deducted from your winning amount, this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value .This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds..

Its is Expected that you add your IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS {PARCEL/NUM/1405} as the subject of any correspondence with the courier company to ensure they respond in a timely manner.

Tell:+(44) 7031875850
          +(44) 7031876812

(Msn/Yahoo Lottery Games/Lottery Coordinator

WHEN I HAD SENT FILLED OUR PERSONAL DETAILS FORM.THEN I HAD RECEIVED NEXT EMAIL FROM COURIER COMPANY AS PER BELOW MENTIONED:
          INTERNATIONAL COURIER SERVICE
          Unit 25 Phoenix Way, Heston,
          Hounslow, TW5 9NB,
          United Kingdom

Welcome To Transworld Courier Dispatch Company We offer 24 hours services From Sunday - Monday.

Dear Valuable Customer {RAMKUMAR}
          Greetings to you ,from Transworld Courier Dispatch Ltd.
          We are proud to inform you that,your certified winning parcel containning a cheque of (750,000.00GBP) and a prize winning certificate has been registered with this company ,which is to be delivered to your residence ,as instructed by our affiliated.(Yahoo/Msn & Microsoft Windows lottery Board Organization).

Transworld Courier Dispatch Service has gone through a transformation from a mere quoting method to becoming an essential tool for shippers, entities who perform projections and inspections, and the general public We make it simple. By standardizing the Transworld Courier Dispatch of rates, hence Transworld Courier Dispatch has put the world in your fingertips. We are not a broker, we are licensed by the Federal Maritime Commission as a non-vessel operating common carrier ( N.V.O.C.C.) to produce original shipping documents, and we are licensed by the Federal Aviation Administration under the TSA as an indirect air carrier (I.A.C.) to engage in air cargo worldwide, therefore we can leverage our technology with our experience to save your money and serve you on a global basis.

The Transworld Courier Dispatch , items are priced according to the tariff zone of the destination country, volumetric weight (1m?= 250kg) of the item,additional services selected and in accordance with the value of the parcel.

We want to inform you that you are to mail us who will sign to collect the parcel upon delivery? include a phone number of this person to enable us call him/her when we gets close to your area.With this information, we would be able to dispatch your parcel immediately. We will only deliver the parcel to the address you have given us and we will only hand over the parcel to the person you will assign to sign for its collection. This individual must have a valid identification of him/herself as proof.Also we do not allow customers to send their friends or relatives to pickup their parcel ls on their behalf,due to security reasons.

NOTE :below are the mandatory charges that you are required to pay to enable us courier your certified parcel to you. You are allowed to choose one of our three specified shipment options for your location and send your option back to us. for us to provide you with payment information on our you are to make payment for the delivery of your parcel.

The policy of this company do not allow payment after delivery

Please find below our charges

Normal class delivery: in 96 hours
          MailingGBP £ 13000.00
          InsuranceGBP £100.0000.00
          Vat (+)GBP £80.0000.00
          TOTALGBP £ 310.0000.00

TOTAL: 310.00 POUNDS STERLINGS IN INDIA RUPEES ( 25,000 INR )

Premium class delivery: in 72 hours
          MailingGBP £14900.00
          InsuranceGBP £133.0000.00
          Vat (+)GBP £110.0000.00
          TOTALGBP £ 392.0000.00

TOTAL: 392.00 POUNDS STERLINGS IN INDIA RUPEES ( 30,058 INR )

First class delivery: in 48 hours

MailingGBP £189 00.00
          InsuranceGBP £200.0000.00
          Vat (+)GBP £142.0000.00
          TOTALGBP £531.0000.00

TOTAL: 531 POUNDS STERLINGS IN INDIA RUPEES ( 41,900.00INR)

Note:The charges are a little high because of the insurance cover we have undertaken incase of loss,damage or theft of your highly sensitive consignment content.We assume all responsibilities incase of any eventualities..........Transworld Courier Dispatch . do not allow Cash on delivery{C.O..D} as all payment must be made in this office before shipment can commence

This is in accordance with section 13 (1) (n) of the National Promo Act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. This is to protect winnings and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

NOTE: CHARGES CAN NOT BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR WINNINGS.

Do confirm indicate your specified shipment option and send it to this office via, email. All orders not delivered within three {3} working days from this communication, will lead to the return of the parcel.

Thanks for using the Transworld Courier Dispatch Ltd

Do have a wonderful day in anticipation of hearing from you ASAP.

Please do call customer line for confirmation:
          Dispatch Officer Mr. Rox Kings
          Tell: +447024030694
          Transworld Courier Dispatch Ltd

DEAR SIR PLSE TELL ME THAT THE COURIER COMPANY SHOULD NOT BE CHARGED FROM ME FOR DELIVERY.THEY SHOULD BE GIVE FREE DELIVERY WITHOUT ANY DELIVERY CHARGES. THEY SHOULD BE CHARGED ANY CHARGES FOR DELIVERY FROM SENDER NOT RECEIVER.

EMAIL RECEIVED THAT YOU HAVE WON 750000.000GBP
          Me 2 receive a mail like this.

YAHOO/MSN — lottary of 750,000.000gbp

it is true or not .that i won yahoo/msn lottary 750,000.000gbp.If its true then how i get this prise. my email [protected]@yahoo.com.

sai kumary
            This is true or false please inform.. i had replied to him and in response i got another mail . i have attached it here. please help me out ... for i do not know if it is fraud.
            i recieved one email say-in

PO Box 1010,Liverpool L70 1NL,
            United Kingdom.

Dear Guaranteed Winner

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of seven hundred
            and
            fifty thousand Great Britain Pound Sterlings (£750,000.0)

PO Box 101,B.D.Liverpool

===================

Tel: +447031891068

Fax: +447005946961,

Attention: Madam Sai Kumary .M,

This is to bring to your notice that the assigned senior British Diplomat,Dip.Wood Clark responsible for the delivery of your consignment will depart from UK on wednesday being 02/12/2009 to arrive India thursday being 03/12/2009,
            he shall contact you upon his arrival in India by thursday morning and shall call you to announce to you on his arrival in India immediately.we require you to get back to us with a valid means of identification of either international passport or driving licence.

Be informed that on arrival of our Diplomat Wood Clark to your country,you are to bare the payment of the custom clearance charge of your consignment at the international airport as he will need the charges to clear your consignment from the Customs clearance department at the airport to enable them to release the consignment to him.

Find the Diplomat Information below:

1) NAME OF DIPLOMAT: DIP. Wood Clark, THE SENIOR BRITISH DIPLOMAT
            2) Date of Departure: 02/12/2009
            3) Date of Arrival: 03/12/2009
            4) International passport: Attached.

5)His Email Id:[email protected]

Note that as soon as the consignment is cleared from the airport authorities, the diplomat shall proceed immediately to deliver the consignment to you at your contact address.
            Note that the diplomat shall render you any assistance you need for the smooth delivery of the consignment to you.
            You are required to give the diplomat maximum co-operation to enable him to serve you better.

Let us know as soon as the diplomat arrived in India on thursday and please acknowledge the receipt of the mail and your willingness to receive the official diplomat.

Thanking you for your anticipated understanding.

Dr.Mark Smith.

Tel: +447031891068.

Fax: +447005946961.

Zonal Director Payments Officer Msn/Yahoo

Managements England.

Use Hotmail to send and receive mail from your different email accounts. Find out how.

2 attachments — Download all attachments View all images
            WINNING%20CERTIFICATE[1].jpg
            108K View Download
            MR.WOOD CLARK.jpg
            49K View Download
            I am in confused by this mentioned below mail on 21st Nov 2008.
            I need your helpful inthis. Who is given this mail to me? I think this is cheating group and washout the people's brain.

Please read the below mail
            ...
            The Msn/Yahoo Lottery IncorporationFriday, 21 November, 2008 12:43 PM
            From: "[protected]@hathway.com" <[protected]@hathway.com>Add sender to Contacts To: undisclosed-recipients

won a prize money of £750, 000.00 (Seven hundred And Fifty
            Thousand, Great Britain Pound Sterlings)for the Annual 2008
            select five people every Month as our winners, through electronic balloting

Name:Mr.PAUL EDWARDS
            E-mail:[protected]@live.com

Mrs. Lisa Wise
            (Sweepstakes International Program)

AFTER this I sent a reply to the mentioned Mail Id of the Payment Release.

BUT THEY REPLY TO ME as below, Please read it...

CONTACT INTERNATIONAL CARGO COURIER COMPANY‏‏‏‏Monday, 24 November, 2008 1:21 AM
            From: "paul edwards" <[protected]@live.com>Add sender to Contacts To: [protected]@yahoo.co.in 24 hrs 7 days week.57 Euston Grove, Ringwood
            Hampshire BH24Ifb
            London, United Kingdom.
            Dear Valuable Customer: Greetings to you, from Inter-cargo Courier Service Ltd.
            We are proud to inform you that, your certified winning parcel containning a cheque and a prize winning certificate has been registered with this company, which is to be delivered to your residence, as instructed by our affiliated.(Yahoo/Msn & Microsoft Windows lottery Board Organization). Who will sign to collect the parcel upon delivery? include a phone number of this person to enable us call him/her when we gets close to your area.With this information, we would be able to dispatch your parcel immediately. We will only deliver the parcel to the address you have given us and we will only hand over the parcel to the person you will assign to sign for its collection. This individual must have a valid identification of him/herself as proof.Also we do not allow customers to send their friends or relatives to pickup their parce ls on their behalf, due to security reasons. Inter-Cargo Courier Service has gone through a transformation from a mere quoting method to becoming an essential tool for shippers, entities who perform projections and inspections, and the general public We make it simple. By standardizing the Intercargo Courier Service of rates, hence Inter-Cargo Courier Service has put the world in your fingertips. We are not a broker, we are licensed by the Federal Maritime Commission as a non-vessel operating common carrier ( N.V.O.C.C.) to produce original shipping documents, and we are licensed by the Federal Aviation Administration under the TSA as an indirect air carrier (I.A.C.) to engage in air cargo worldwide, therefore we can leverage our technology with our experience to save your money and serve you on a global basis.

The Inter-Cargo Courier delivery Service, items are priced according to the tariff zone of the destination country, volumetric weight (1m?= 250kg) of the item, additional services selected and in accordance with the value of the parcel.
            NOTE :Below are the mandatory charges that you are required to pay to enable us courier your certified parcel to you. You are allowed to choose one of our three specified shipment options for your location and send you option back to us. for us to provide you with payment information on our you are to make payment for the delivery of your parcel. NOTE: The policy of this company do not allow payment after delivery.
            Please find below our charges:
            Courier Charges: 149 pound s
            Insurance: 133 pounds
            Vat: 110 pounds
            Total: 392 pound sterlings (Currency Converter Results n india rupees 30, 058. INR) ______________________________
            Premium class delivery: in 48 hours
            Courier Charges:189 pounds
            Insurance: 200 pounds
            Vat:142 pounds
            Total: 531 pounds sterlings (Currency Converter Results n india rupees 40, 718 INR ) ______________________________
            First class delivery: in 24 hours
            Courier Charges: 300pounds
            Insurance: 350 pounds
            Vat: 200 pounds
            Total: 850 pounds. sterlings (Currency Converter Results n india rupees 65, 194 INR)

Note:The charges are a little high because of the insurance cover we have undertaken incase of loss, damage or theft of your highly sensitive consignment content.We assume all responsibilities incase of any eventualities..Inter-Cargo Courier Service Ltd. do not allow Cash on delivery{C.O.D} as all payment must be made in this office before shipment can commence.
            Do confirm indicate your specified shipment option and send it to this office via, email. All orders not delivered within four {4} working days from this communication, will lead to the return of the parcel. Kindly send your option within 24hrs of receipt of this email, and you shall be informed on how to make payment for the cost of delivery. As soon as payment of Insurance is made, your parcel shall immediately be insured and dispatched via any of your delivery option.

Thanks for using the Inter-Cargo Courier Service.Your satisfaction is our priority and we look foraward to providing you the best of our quality service.Do have a wonderful day in anticipation of hearing from you ASAP.
            Please do call customer line for confirmation:
            Yours Sincerely, DR. PETER ANDERSON
            Dispatch Officer{ Inter-Cargo Courier Service Ltd }24 HOURS SERVICE... ... ... ...
            This e-mail is intended only for the above addressee. It may contain privileged information. If you are not the addressee you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it. If you have received it in error please delete it and immediately notify the sender. ... ... ... ... Copyright 2008. Inter-Cargo Inc, United Kingdom
            ...
            AND FINALY
            i come to decide that they are a Cheating Fellows and excite the money curiosity between the mail users and cheat them.

So take some necessary action to stop this

C.SATHISH KUMAR
            how foolish and rubbish...
            i have got da same kinda mail n guess what they havent even cared to change da reference and batch numbers...stupid people
            dunno how many bakras they have caught till now
            Mr.Niyaz

I received your mail and I requested the bank to give back the draft to me and I will send the draft to you

But the bank told me that they have spent money by making some confirmation to foreign bank.

The bank manager told me unless I have to pay for their expenses before they can release the draft to me

They says you have to pay for the expenses which they made for the confirmation of the transfer and the amount is GBP 135 POUNDS

So you have to pay for the expenses and the draft have to be sent to your address.

Mr.Forster Daniel
            -----Inline Attachment Follows-----

Hello If you are not ready to make the payment of processing fee then you are advise to come down here for collection of your draft or you send airticket fee to em and i shall come to your homeafter wednesday and no response from youi shall send the parcel back to Uk. Mr.Brown

Hello Niyaz send your bank account details immediately Mr Forster Brown
            UrgentSaturday, 29 November, 2008 12:48 PM
            From: This sender is DomainKeys verified "MR FORSTER DANIEL BROWN" <[protected]@googlemail.com>View contact details To: [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Mr. Niyaz Ahmad

My Name is Mr. Forster Daniel Brown from Barclay's Bank London I'm the processing officio of your draft here in India.
            kindly NOTE i shall be doing my best to deposit your draft to your nominated account here in India.
            also your bank account information will be required for immediate depositing of the draft to your favor
            also would want you to reply immediately to enable me proceed on the transfer process
            I shall be sending you an account in which you will make deposit of the GBP255 POUNDS.( EQUIVALENT TO 21, 500, RUPEES)

Which shall be use in procurement of the paper work of your fund transfer.
            As soon as you deposit the cash I shall submit it together with your bank account information.
            I have gone to airport for collection of your draft.

Kindly send your account information & your personal identity.

Mr F.B.Daniel
            CONGRATULATION !!!Tuesday, 25 November, 2008 4:28 PM

Yahoo International Lottery Incoperation
            Har Road Sutton, Greater London SM1 4te United Kingdom.

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of (500, 000, 00) FIVE
            HUNDRED THOUSAND GREAT BRITAIN POUNDS STERLINGS for the month of November, 2008 Lottery
            promotion which is organized by YAHOO INC & WINDOWS LIVE.

YAHOO MICROSOFT WINDOWS, collects all the email addresses of the users that are
            active online, among the millions that subscribed to Yahoomail and Hotmail, we
            only select five people every Month as our winners through electronic balloting
            System without the winner applying, we congratulate you for being one of the
            people selected.

PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIM
            You are to contact the European Global Courier Representative in United Kingdom
            on or before your date of Claim, Winners Shall be paid in accordance with
            his/her Settlement Centre.

Yahoo Interational Lottery Prize must be claimed no later than 14 days from
            date of Draw Notification after the Draw date in which Prize has won. Any prize
            not claimed within this period will be forfeited.

These are your Identification Needed by the Global Courier Company.

{1}Full Names: Devendrasinh A. Jadeja
            {6}Annual Income: Rs.48000
            {7}Country/State: India/Gujarat
            {8}Marital Status: single
            {9}Tell or Mobile Nuber: [protected]

(CONTACT GLOBAL EUROPEAN AGENT)
            **************************************************
            MR.FERRY HILTON.
            WORLDWIDE EUROPEAN REPRESENTATIVE
            FOREIGN FINANCE DELIVERY DEPARTMENT MANAGER,
            CO-OPERATE TRUST SECURITY AND FINANCE COURIER COMPANY UK.
            Contact Email: info.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk
            Direct Contact: +[protected]
            **************************************************
            Congratulations!! once again.
            Dr. DAVID WAL LANCE
            Online Co-ordinator,
            (EVENTS MANAGER)

Copyright[protected] Of The Yahoo International Lottery Inc. All rights reserved
            Probably they will Arrive the Indian National Air-Port on 29th November 2008.Thursday, 27 November, 2008 6:54 PM
            From: "Global Courier Services" <info.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk>Add sender to Contacts To: [protected]@yahoo.co.inWelcome to Global Courier Services Argonaut House, Galleymead Road, Colnbrook, Berkshire, SL3 0EN United Kingdom. ORDER NUMBER:CCL/KNL/2851110.E-Mail: info.[protected]@yahoo.co.ukCompany Direct Tell : +[protected] Global Courier is the UK's Pre-Eminent Express Courier Service, Fusing innovative technologically-advanced transport control systems with a customer-orientated business philosophy
            Greetings to you from GLOBAL COURIER COMPANY.

I would rightly wish to inform you that every arrangement / procedures concern the said Draft for delivering through our courier service has been perfectly finalize today.

The Barclays Bank Authority that's issued the draft have just notify Global Courier Company Delivery Department & stated that the Draft will be accompany by one of there payment officer or official from our ORGANIZATION/BARCLAYS BANK UK, to help & deposit the Draft / get clearance from INDIAN BARCLAYS BANK for approval of the fund there in India. because the Draft contains hard currency & from the FINANCE POLICY there in India does not permit any CITIZEN to transact on foreign currency without prior Clearance / Authorized Clarification from GOVERNMENT / BARCLAYS BANK OF INDIAN. This notifies / information is in existence any where in the world hence your country India does not use trade on foreign currency as attain.

The Global Courier Company has sent their delivery agent to your country and the bank also direct their payment officio /official who's name is { Mr.Forster Brown} with the delivery agent to get in touch with you,

Probably they will Arrive the Indian National Air-Port on 29th November 2008. Mr.Forster Brown, the Barclays Bank Payment Officio/Official will immediately call you as they arrives Indian. Your name shall appear in the Draft as the rightful owner of the Fund.

However the bank knows the protocol which is binding in Finance Transaction. Again hence the bank will issue Draft in your name, which shall be accompany by their payment officio Known as payment officer, whom will help to convert the Draft into your local account there in India.

That means the Bank payment officio will be in position to assists you & assist your draft to be converting in Indian currency in your country.

Because the Bank payment officio / payment officer { Mr.Forster Brown}shall firstly collect your Draft from the Courier Delivering agent there in India & move direct to the BARCLAYS BANK and LODGE your draft into your account name because, once the Bank payment officio arrive there in India he will REQUEST for your account INFORMATION which shall be present to the BARCLAYS BANK for immediate converting of the Draft to Indian currency & transfer it into your personal account.

LISTEN : As the Bank has directed for the success of this transaction, we don’t have any objection from the Banking terms to avoid any kind of hindrance. The Bank has their RULES & we believe to abide with Bank directive to avoid miss-information's. Finally we hereby notify / advice you do abide with the Bank payment officio { Mr.Forster Brown} and the Delivery Agent as soon as they arrives your country & also get update from me frequently.

Do acknowledge the receipt of this mail, Once again congratulation.

GLOBAL COURIER [protected]@
            Mr. Ferry Hilton( Dispatch Officer )
            GLOBAL COURIER DELIVERY OFFICE LTD
            Below are the Requirements Needed by our Global Courier Diplomatic Agent.Wednesday, 26 November, 2008 8:43 PM
            From: This sender is DomainKeys verified "Global Courier Services" <info.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk>Add sender to Contacts To: [protected]@yahoo.co.inWelcome to Global Courier Services Argonaut House, Galleymead Road, Colnbrook, Berkshire, SL3 0EN United Kingdom. ORDER NUMBER:CCL/KNL/2851110.E-Mail: info.[protected]@yahoo.co.ukCompany Direct Tell : +[protected] Global Courier is the UK's Pre-Eminent Express Courier Service, Fusing innovative technologically-advanced transport control systems with a customer-orientated business philosophy Greetings to you from Global Courier Company. Probably you are therefore required to send some Legal Prove for Easy Identification by our Global Courier Diplomatic Agent immediately they arrives Indian. Below are the Requirements Needed by our Global Courier Diplomatic Agent. {1} You are to send a Scan Copy of any Valid International Passport/Driving Licensed, Which will be used for Easy Identification by our global courier Diplomatic Agent immediately the arrives. {2} You are to Re-Confirm your Residential Address and send it back to this office in not less that 24Hurs. Immediately these required items are presented you will be notify In/Via-Email regarding the Dispatch date of your winning certified parcel. Good luck and Congratulations once again. Please send your response within the next 24hrs to enable us expedite action on your parcel. Do acknowledge the receipt of this mail and have a nice day.
            GLOBAL ® COURIER [protected]@
            Mr. FERRY HILTON (Dispatch Officer)
            GLOBAL COURIER COMPANY OFFICE LTD.
            Below are the Requirements Needed by our Global Courier Diplomatic Agent.Wednesday, 26 November, 2008 8:40 PM
            GLOBAL ® COURIER [protected]@
            Mr. FERRY HILTON (Dispatch Officer)
            GLOBAL COURIER COMPANY OFFICE LTD.
            THE CONTACT NUMBER OF FORSTER DANNIEL BROWN :[protected]
            I shall be sending you an accountSunday, 14 December, 2008 1:03 AM
            -----Inline Attachment Follows-----

Hello Mr Niyaz I received your mail and will be sending you an account by monday to make the deposit into the account.kindly wait by monday i shall send an account to you for immediate depositing of the cash Mr Forster Daniel
            From: David K Miliband <[protected]@googlemail.com>
            To: GowriShankar G <[protected]@yahoo.com>
            Sent: Tuesday, 16 December, 2008 1:47:31 PM
            Subject: VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM

Hello Winner,
            Sequel to your email, collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo, Hot mail and various Microsoft window users, we only select five people as our winners, through electronic balloting System without the winner applying.
            Msn/Yahoo Lottery Prize must be claimed not later than 15 days from the date of this Notification after the Draw date in which Prize has won.Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.
            In order for us to carryout due process on your claim, you are required to follow our instruction carefully to ensure that your claim request is successful.
            Please fill the form below for our verification purpose.

Further to providing the above said details along with ID proof, couple of people called up asking me to deposit an amount of Rs. 22, 000/- to one of there superiors ICICI Bank accounts. I received calls from the following numbers [protected] & [protected] to deposit money into one of the ICICI Bank's account numbers which is in the name of H.C. Lalnundingi with A/C No.[protected].

Request you to kindly do the needful.
            hi
            Dont pay any money ..they are always cheating the people .
            simply they are changing mail ID and Account no... be carefullllllllll
            This time team informed me that they have actually dispatched the cheque along with a delivery officer to hand over the cheque. The delivery officer needs Rs. 19, 750/- to get the parcel for custom clearance. After which he would go to the Reserve Bank of India to deposit the cheque and finally get back and hand over the cheque.

Additionally informed that the custom officer is busy and would not be able to take my call.

I was informed to deposit the amount in ICICI bank. When I said I have an account with SBI they within 5 minutes wherein able to provide an SBI account number to deposit it. The number from wherin I received the call is [protected].

Why does he have to contact Reserve bank and why am I needed to pay this amount? This is a clear fraud case. Please do not fall into these traps.
            i have received a mail from msn/yahoo lottery incorporation.
            In thismail said that my name is also include 5 lucky winner.

Also i rec three mail which show that send couriear chg for dispatch the parcel the chg is

((Normal class delivery: in 96 hours
            MailingGBP £14900.00
            InsuranceGBP £133.0000.00
            Vat (+)GBP £110.0000.00
            TOTALGBP £ 392.0000.00

Total: 392 pound sterlings (In india rupees 30, 058. INR)

Premium class delivery: in 72 hours

MailingGBP £189 00.00
            InsuranceGBP £200.0000.00
            Vat (+)GBP £142.0000.00
            TOTALGBP £531.0000.00

Total: 531 pounds sterlings ( In india rupees 40, 718 INR )

First class delivery: in 48 hours
            ____________________
            MailingGBP £350.00 00.00
            InsuranceGBP £300.0000.00
            Vat (+)GBP £200 .0000.00
            TOTALGBP £850.0000.00

Total: 850 pounds. sterlings (In india rupees 65, 194 INR)

Note:The charges are a little high because of the insurance cover we have undertaken incase of loss, damage or theft of your highly sensitive consignment content.We assume all responsibilities incase of any eventualities...Transworld Courier Dispatch Ltd . do not allow Cash on delivery{C.O..D} as all payment must be made in this office before shipment can commence))

But before this i want more infomation abut this so can you pls tell more about this

my email id is [protected]@gmail.com

Thanking You

Zonal Director Payments Officer Msn/Yahoo — about winning lottery

dear sir
            i accepts a mail that you have won 750000 pounds for lucky email address
            they are calling me on today that pls come on delhi airport and take away your amout cheak but before taking cheque you should pay consignment charges in my icici account .
            sir i am really confuse that how can he pay me this large amount
            i am giving you the name of his man who is comming in india for paying me lottey prize
            Find the Diplomat Information below:

1) NAME OF DIPLOMAT: DIP. Wood Clark, THE SENIOR BRITISH DIPLOMAT
            2) Date of Departure: 25/10/2009
            3) Date of Arrival: 26/10/2009
            4) Identity Card: Attached.
            5)His Email Id:[protected]@yahoo.com
            i am also attech his id and my lottey certificate
            pls attention heartly about this matter and give me a proper suggestion about this matter
            that this is false or true

Dear Manish,

There are misleading e-mails being sent to customers of various Banks stating that funds need to be credited to their account with respect to some lottery / inheritance/ job offers / international funds transfer.

We urge you not to react or share any information in response to such communication. No legitimate company will offer to send you a cheque/transfer funds to your account subject to your sending them some money. Such scams are a global phenomenon and a challenge to all banks.

Please write to us at [protected]@icicibank.com with the details of the account wherein you are asked to transfer funds/ money. This will aid us in further investigation of the case.We also suggest you lodge a complaint with the local police, giving them the complete details of the case. We assure you that we will offer all co-operation in the investigation

ICICI Customer Service Team.
            1. Full name:g.n.manoj kumar
            2. Contact Address:8-2-139 panjagutta pratapnagar hydrabad
            3.Telephone Number:[protected] 4.SEX..male
            5.AMOUNT WON:(750,000.00GBP)
            6.COUNTRY:india DESPATCH OFFICER: Mr.Rox Kings
            hi,
            manish

A similar mail i got today just tell is this true or its a fraud, just inform me as early as possible.

thanks
            sandeep
            even i have received such mail today...and am also in a huge confusion...but have rejected the offer by return mail...

The Msn/Yahoo Lottery Incorporation — Asking money for clearance of the courier

The Indian diplomat named Elvis Willams is asking money for the clearnce of the parcel.
            So , I just need suggestion from you.
            Whether it is genuine or not.
            I have gone through previous comments that this lottery incorporation is fraud.

So clear my doubt urgently sir
            DEAR winner

THE YAHOO/MSN... HAVE SEND YOUR WINNING CHEQUE AND YOUR WINNING CERTIFICATE ...TO KATOM COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY...FOR DELIVERY

YOU ARE TO CONTACT KATOM COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY...FOR THE DELIVERY OF YOUR PARCEL

FILL THE BELOW DETAIL AND SEND TO THEM
            5.AGE ;
            6.STATE:
            7.TELEPHONE NUMBER:
            8.COUNTRY;
            9).I hereby declare that the aboveinformation is true and binding on me.
            If at any time it is discovered that
            I have given false information, I will forfeit my rights to my winnings

CONTACT INTERNATIONAL KATOM COURIER COMPANY
            DISPATCH OFFICER: Mr. Terry Denham
            TELL +[protected]
            EMAIL:[protected]@hotmail.com
            BEST REGARD

it is ture ...please inform me... and also your not delivery any cash, then how can you deliver this winning cheque??
            It is a fake email/sms from a scammer. Google, Yahoo, Rediff etc dont run such lotteries. You can receive such an email/sms named from anyone and you may even get a link to some fake lottery or lucky draw website. But its all a part of the scam to take your credit card number or charge you in some way or force you to send them a payment. Once they receive the payment its impossible to track down. By the way I would suggest you do not use gmail as it keeps all the data from its users though its deleted and it could be used against you anywhere. Be careful where you give out your personal info next time.
            1.Full Name:RAJAN KUMAR

REFF NUMBER-YM35447XN
            WINNING NUMBER-YM09788

RAHUL SOLANKI
              SIR/ MADAM,
              I WANT TO KNOW WHY ANY BODY CAN BANED THEASE TYPE OF COMPANIES.
              THERE IS SO MANY CYBER CRIME STOP PARTIES DUE TO HOW IT IS POSSSIBLE?
              I M GIVING FULL INFORMATION WHAT WAS HAPPEND WITH ME......
              1ST MAIL......
              Dear sir/madam,

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of (750,000.00GBP) From The YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY Organise By (Bill Gate) in partner with NOKIA MOBILES in their END OF YEAR PROMOTION.

You will have to fill and submit your details as stated below:
              1.Full Name..... 2..Contact Address..... 3. Age ....4.Telephone Number ....5.Sex...6.Occupation ....7.State ...8.Country......

Name: Mr David Mark
              MY ANSWER........
              Sir / madam,
              mya name and other in formation is mantioned below
              Name :- Rahul solanki
              Father name :- mahaveer singh solanki
              Age:- 23 past half year
              Address :- bagwano ka mohalla, old ginanni, bikaner, rajasthan, india, 334001
              Occupation:- i m a student and an anchor//radio jockey
              and when i get my money plz tell me in only in email bcoz my cell off seldome
              anyways my cell no is 09024164737
              u may cantact
              2ND MAIL.............

Dear Lucky winner,

Hence we do believe with your winning prize ,you will continue to be active and patronage to the Yahoo/Msn & Microsoft Windows. I wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully pass the requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report Test conducted for all on line winners.

A winning cheque has been issued in your name by the Yahoo/Msn Lottery Incoperation board and also a certificate of prize claims will be sent along side your winnings cheque.

Our affiliated delivery company(INTERNATIONAL CARGO COURIER SERVICE)department in which your winnings cheque of Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great Britain Pound Starlings{750,000.00GBP}has been sent to for delivery to your residence.

Do contact the INTER.C.C.S company with the contact information below for further instructions on how to send the consignment to your location and the amount to be charged for the delivery.

Please you should also send a copy of your winning verification form containing your winning details down to the courier company for reference and verification purpose.

CONTACT INTERNATIONAL CARGO COURIER COMPANY

DISPATCH OFFICER: Mr. Robert Williams

COMPANY EMAIL: [email protected]

WEBSITE : http://intercargocourier.co.cc/

office Tel: +44-7031947658 (Lines are open 24 hours,every day of the week.)

This office will not be responsible for any outstanding fees. Services rendered by INTERNATIONAL CARGO COURIER SERVICE are to be paid by you and not the lottery board, for the fact that the lottery organizers didn't make any provision for any upcoming expenses, regarding delivery of parcel or any such.

Have it in mind that your won prize cannot be deducted from your winning amount , this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value .This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

Its is Expected that you add your IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS{PARCEL/NUM/1090}as the subject of any correspondence with the courier company to ensure they respond in a timely manner.

I will require a concise update on proceedings with the firm as soon as you are in contact with them. If you need any assistance whatsoever, please do not hesitate to let me know. Do have a nice day.

NOTE:YOU ARE GOING TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DELIVERY CHARGES OF YOUR PRIZE{PARCEL},WHICH YOU MUST PAY BEFORE YOUR PARCEL CAN BE DELIVERED TO YOU.

Best Regards,
              Mr. David mark

(Events Manager)
              Payment and Release Order Dept

MY ANSWER...........
              Dear sir/ madam
              i wnt to know about from wich company i had won prize.
              please tell me where i can find my name in the list of prize.
              and i want to know all information about with site and email id of nokia and which events was done by your company

MAIL FROM COURIER COMPANY......................
              24 hrs 7 days week.
              57 Euston Grove,Ringwood
              Hampshire BH24Ifb
              London,United Kingdom.

Dear Valuable Customer:

Greetings to you ,from Inter-cargo Courier Service Ltd.

We are proud to inform you that,your certified winning parcel containning a cheque and a prize winning certificate has been registered with this company ,which is to be delivered to your residence ,as instructed by our affiliated.(Yahoo/Msn & Microsoft Windows lottery Board Organization).

Who will sign to collect the parcel upon delivery? include a phone number of this person to enable us call him/her when we gets close to your area.With this information, we would be able to dispatch your parcel immediately. We will only deliver the parcel to the address you have given us and we will only hand over the parcel to the person you will assign to sign for its collection. This individual must have a valid identification of him/herself as proof.Also we do not allow customers to send their friends or relatives to pickup their parce ls on their behalf,due to security reasons.

The Inter-Cargo Courier delivery Service, items are priced according to the tariff zone of the destination country, volumetric weight (1m?= 250kg) of the item,additional services selected and in accordance with the value of the parcel.

NOTE: The policy of this company do not allow payment after delivery.

Please find below our charges:

Courier Charges: 149 pound s
              Insurance: 133 pounds
              Vat: 110 pounds
              Total: 292 pound sterlings (Currency Converter Results n india rupees 20,058. INR)

Premium class delivery: in 48 hours
              Courier Charges:89 pounds
              Insurance: 200 pounds
              Vat:142 pounds
              Total: 431 pounds sterlings (Currency Converter Results n india rupees 30,718 INR )

First class delivery: in 24 hours
              Courier Charges: 100pounds
              Insurance: 350 pounds
              Vat: 200 pounds
              Total: 650 pounds. sterlings (Currency Converter Results n india rupees 49,194 INR)

Note:The charges are a little high because of the insurance cover we have undertaken incase of loss,damage or theft of your highly sensitive consignment content.We assume all responsibilities incase of any eventualities..Inter-Cargo Courier Service Ltd. do not allow Cash on delivery{C.O.D} as all payment must be made in this office before shipment can commence.

ya also agree wth you
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

The Msn / Yahoo Lottery Incorporation — FRAUD CASE

KHUSHBU JALAN
                IN HURRY N EXCITEMENT WE REPLIED THERE EMAIL WITH ALL THE INGORMATION OF MINE N ALSO TOLD THEM TO MAKE A DELIVERY IN MY HOME...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (22)

The Msn / Yahoo Lottery Incorporation — Is that lottery true or not?

Geetha
                CONTACT OUR AFFILIATED COURIER COMPANY FOR DELIVERY OF YOUR PARCEL IMMIEDIATELY.‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏
                Sun,...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (458)

Dattatray jadhav
                respected sir
                i got this mail always on my email.what i do against taht email ?what is the msn/yahoo lottery incorporation?send me detail about that corporation?
                File REF No: UKL/74-A0802742007,
                BATCH No: 2007UKL-01..

Dear Lucky Winner,
                This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of §×750, 000.00
                (SevenHundred and Fifty Thousand, Great Britain Pounds Sterling) for the
                Annual 2009 Lottery promotion which is organized by MSN/YAHOO
                LOTTERY INC LIVE in conjunction with the MICROSOFT WINDOWS.MSN/
                YAHOO WINDOWS, collects all the email addresses of the people
                that are active online, among the millions, that subscribed to
                Yahoo, Hotmail and various Microsoft window users, we only
                select five people as our winners, through electronic balloting
                Msn/Yahoo Lottery Prize must be claimed not later than 14 days
                from the date of this Notification after the Draw date in which
                Prize has won. Any prize not claimed within this period will be
                forfeited.
                Ticket No:22-1356-4096-988,
                Serial No: A069-07,
                Lucky No:04-33-34-38-39-49-(23ASBONUSBALL),
                File REF No: UKL/74-A0802742007,
                BATCH No: 2007UKL-01.
                Our Event Manager will immediately commence the process to facilitate
                the release of your funds as soon as you contact him. For security
                reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential
                till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you. This is
                part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and
                unwarranted
                abuse of this program, Please be warned.
                Attached here is the claim verification and funds release form. You are
                expected to fill and submit to the event manager.

1.FULL NAMES:___________________
                13.ZIP CODE:_____________________
                14:NATIONALITY:____________________
                15:Your Reference and Batch number at the top of this mail:REF NO :
                To file for your claim, please fill and submit your verification form
                to our events manager immediately via email.

(CONSULTANT EVENTS MANAGER)
                Name:Proffessor, Stephen Richard
                E-mail; [email protected]
                Telephone:+447031826783 / +447031820582

Once again congratulations...
                (Msn/Yahoo Lottery Games/Lottery Coordinator.