Ticket Genie

Ticket Genie Complaints & Reviews

Hi Admin Team, Yetserday I tried booking 2 tickets for Eden test match starting on 6th Nov 2013. I entered all the user details and even the payement (Rs 3085 through HDFC bank credit card ending with 0405) was successful but the website was not redirected back to ticketgenie site and thus although the payment was successful, ticket was not confirmed and it is now listed in Failed Trasactiosn. I request you to please confirm the ticket for reference number[protected]dispalyed in failed transactions) as the amount of Rs 3085 has already been deducted for the same. I desperately need the tickets. Please revert back to me in case you need any further details for processing the same. I will be grateful an d delighet if you could confirm the same for me. Waiting to hear a positive response from your end. Thanks and Regards Vikash Kumar pandey Emaild Id:[protected]@gmail.com

Date of transaction : 26th August ( early morning – 12:15AM and around) Match : IBL Second semifinal tickets which was held in Bangalore. There is an error in billing of Rs. 660 on 26th Aug tickets. There should have been a total of 2 transactions for Rs. 660, while they have billed 3. I am trying to contact the customer through phone which is not answered. I have sent many emails , the last on Sep 3rd to which I have not yet received a reply. I have asked them for the escalation matrix as their auto reply says 24hrs for response, but not received any. I have listed three transaction numbers which I received from ICICI bank. I asked them to verify and reverse one charge of Rs 660 out of three which is in error- as for one the booking failed and I have an email from ticket genie saying the same. 482789 143844 411590 Please advise the correct course of action get my money back. Regards Shobhini Chhabra
    Ticket Genie has sent mail with refund details. Yet to confirm with the bank. should go through. This issue is resolved.
    Thanks, Shobhini

I tried to purchase tickets for Hockey world cup matches 2010 through my credit card. But the transaction got failed. The first attempt was through ICICI card and then I tried with CITIBANK card. After several attempts I managed to get refund against my CITIBANK Card, but ICICI card payment is still pending from Ticket Genie. Its almost 3 months I have been trying their mail id and customer care number. But hardly get response. when got I provided them all the details required by them including the bank transaction number to trace the unsuccessful transaction. But refund was done only for CITIBANK crad. For past few months i am agian trying to get in touch with them for ICICI bank transaction but unable to do so. I dont know what the reason of delay and type of service the organisation is providing to their customers. The following is the details of transaction:

1. Match Details : India vs Spain, Rs 100 ticket (general stand), Total no.: 4 tickets, Total amount deducted - Rs 400. Date: 03.03.10 (unsuccessful transactions through CITIBANK Credit Card)

2. Time of Booking - After mid day, cant properly remember
      Gateway used: For ICICI credit card- ICICI bank gateway
      Authorization ID's - For ICICI Bank - 368462
      Email id used: [protected]@gmail.com

I hope some action will be taken care of by ticket genie on this regard on urgent basis. Also attaching the screen shot of mail conforming the unsuccessfull transaction.
      Aug 13, 2020
      NON PAYMENT OF REFUND MONEY OF THE METTALICA CONCERT in DELHI.I had purchased 4 tkts for the concert The tkt nos are as follows Sl no 07507, 07508, 07509, 07510.Payments were made by credit card from J&K Bank Moving Secretariate Jammu J&K Since there was no concert the money is to be refunded I believe some people have received their money back I would like to know when our money will be refunded? Mrs Doley Barman.

Has anyone been refunded for the tickets bought online at www.ticketgenie.in for the semifinals of DLF IPL 2010 that was shifted from Bangalore to Mumbai?

They sent a mail saying that those patrons who bought the tickets online and have not yet redeemed it for hard tickets will get the refund in 10-15 days (See mail below sent by them) and they have not yet refunded my money.

I wish to call on people who are facing a similar situation so that we can get together and work out options to get our monies back from these fraud guys.

Do contact me if you wish to join me in fighting for your money.

The mail sent by them is below:-
        Dear Customers

The Indian Premier League (IPL) has announced that the semi finals of DLF IPL 2010 have been moved from Bangalore to Navi Mumbai. The decision was made following security incidents at M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore on 17th April during match between the Royal Challengers Bangalore and Mumbai Indians

For all our esteemed customers, who booked the tickets through us will be refunded through the same mode of purchases.

Please note the following:

1) Customers, who have already collected the hard tickets from the E-Ticket redemption counter, need to return the tickets at the E-Ticket redemption counter and take acknowledgement for processing the refund.

2) For customers who opted courier, we have dispatched the tickets to the respective addresses all are requested to return the tickets for us to process the refund.
        3) Customers who have not redeemed the E-Tickets for hard ticket need not do anything, they will get the refund.
        4) Counter No.9 at the Chinnaswamy Stadium will be open from 10.30 AM to 6.30 PM from Tuesday 20th April to Saturday 24th April 2010.
        5) Online refund process will take 10-15 days.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you in this regard

For Ticketgenie India Pvt. Ltd.

Lets do something about this. I am anyways planning to send them a notice. However if a collective group of people send a notice it will be very hard for them to ignore and they will have to respond.

Reply to this if interested or to my email ID below.

Pavan

IPL 3 ticket — Ticketgenie fraud by not refunding the amount

I have booked 2 ticket for the match on 27th March 10, and match was preponed later due to some problem, they were asked me to confirm for the refund of the amount. I confirmed for the refund of the amount.
        Any attempts to contact TicketGenie are fruitless. There is no repsonse on their contact nos. [protected] or their customer support no.[protected]. There is no response to e-mails sent to [protected]@ticketgenie.in and [protected]@ticketgenie.in.. Please help, details of the booking mentioned below.

Name: Yogesh bhat
        Transaction Number: 127559:118921, 118922
        Date of Booking: 6th March 2010
        Denomination:Royal Challenge -"D"stand
        Number of tickets booked: 2 seats
        Amount :RS 2200

ticketgenie pvt ltd — refund of ticket amount -semifinal shifted to mumbai from bangalore

I had booked tickets for IPL semifinal matches at Bengaluru.
        these schedules were shifted to Mumbai.
        although tickets were blocked during april 2010 through payment by credit card, i am yet to get the refund.
        we have not collected the tickets.
        kinldy see that refunds are made at the earliest.
        regards
        jairam r rao

Ticketgenie — Refund of IPL 2010 Semi Finals

Anyone knows who to contact to get my refund for 2010 semifinal tickets. I have tried to call Bangalore office at the number[protected] but its keep coming busy for several days. I have sent them many emails but no reply. Please help me with contact details of this company since it feels like a fraud case by this company not providing the refund. - Sanjay
        I am having the same issue - please send me a mail to [protected]@gmail.com, we can take a joint action against this fraudlent company

This is regarding IPL semi final 1 refund..

I had booked 3 tickets worth of rs 2250, dated 04/05/ 2010 by credit card no [protected]..

order no is 379373..

match was cancelled due to some reason and we were told that we will get online refund..

but its been 25 days i am still waiting for my online refund...
          Aug 13, 2020
          Even I had booked ticket worth Rs 20000.
          As per the notificaton, We were supposed to get refund in 15 days.

Please update on the refund status.

I have tried calling and also sent mails to you. but no repliees
          Even I haven't get refund yet for 2.5k, has been over a month now. I also tried calling and mails but to no avail.
          Even i haven't get refund 7.5k more then 1 month. if anyone knows the contact details about that pls let me know.
          I am also waiting for refund worth 3.5k

Kapil Singla
          [protected]@gmail.com

I also booked tickets worth Rs.3, 000/- (order no.428166). I went to stadium and enquired about refund. Team informed that I will get refund (online) with in 15 days by doing reverse transaction. After a month also I have not received the amount. Bad part is I don't know where to go to complain now. This is really bad part of story. IPL management should be made responsible for this kind of menace. This is totally bad and IPL team should ensure that the refunds are made properly.

Krishna
          Even i have book ticket worth Rs 4000.

Atit Choudhari
          Hello people,

Even I am facing the same issue. I had booked 17 tickets worth Rs.25, 500 for the first semi final and have not received the refund yet. Can we have a common petition filed at the local consumer court? The address of the courts are listed in http://ncdrc.nic.in/.

Please do let me know.

Kishore J
          kishore.[protected]@gmail.com
          Even I am facing the same problem. Numerous mails & calls have resulted nothing. Few days back I got a mail that money is refunded but my credit card shows no sign of any refund.

Debanshu
          Even I have purchased tickets worth Rs 25000. I got a mail that refund will be done on or before 25/5/2010. So far no news.

I purchased 6 ticket from Ticket Genie for Final match of IPL, these tickets were 2000 rs each and I had booked ticket for I Bay which is a North Stand, got the confirmation email as well that I have been able to book BAY I tickets but when actual tickets came it was full surprise for me. Tickets sent were for O BAY which is the worst stand possible.

I have been trying to call ticket genie for last 2 days but there has not been any response on it. If someone knows how to take care of this please help.

I have purchased 4 Nos. IPL t20 cricket match ticket to be played between Mumbai Indians & Royal Challengers Bangalore on 17th Apr 2010. I have booked these ticket through online on 25th Feb 2009. M/s Ticket Genie has issued confirmed orders for the match and following ticket nos. 247422, 247423, 247424, 247425 are issued to me. I have paid full amount of Rs. 940/- including courier charges towards this.

Now on 12th Apr 2010, an e-mail from [protected]@ticketgenie.in e-mail id issued a note that due to technical error the website has over sold more than the tickets allotted and they are refunding the match amount 'or' accommodating on Semifinal match.

My complaint is they are cheating the public and trying to extract (mint) more money. Since i have booked well in advance for above match. They should accommodate the first bookers. Also these types of companies should be barred from these business for minimum of 10 years.

I bought 3 tickets for the RCB vs DD match for Mar27 2010. Due to some elections, the match was preponed to another day. As per the intructions given by the Ticket Genie for refund, I followed the same.
                I have also sent atleast 2 to 3 emails to them....their number neither it works nor no one receives the call[protected].

Here are the details,
                Name : DIVYA HARITSA

Transaction Number : 107752

Date of Booking : 3rd MARCH 2010

Denomination : 2750/- PER TICKET +courier charges 60/- = (2750*3)+60= 8310/-

Number of tickets booked : 3

Here is the mail by the ticket genie team for the refund,

From: <[protected]@ticketgenie.in>
                Date: Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 8:35 AM
                Subject: RCB Vs DD Match Re-scheduled from March 27 to March 25 at 4pm
                To:

Dear Customer,

Bangalore Mahanagar Pallike (BMP) elections have been announced and is scheduled to take place on March 28, 2010. Due to prohibitory orders that will prevail in Bangalore due to the elections from one day before election date until the counting date, the IPL Cricket match between Royal Challengers Bangalore Vs Delhi Daredevils is being re-scheduled and will now happen on March 25, 2010 at 4.00 pm instead of March 27, 2010.

Your tickets originally booked for the March 27, 2010 are valid for the re-scheduled date of March 25, 2010. However if you are unable to attend the match and would like to request for a refund you are free to do so as per the mode of booking;

1) Customer who have purchased tickets from retail outlets, need to return the ticket to the respective outlets from where the tickets are purchased and collect the refund
                2) Customers who have purchased online need to send an email to [protected]@ticketgenie.in with the following info:

Name
                Transaction Number
                Date of Booking
                Denomination
                Number of tickets booked

Within seven days of your request we will process the refund to your credit card, you provided to book the ticket.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you in this regard

Team Ticketgenie"

**************************************contact me on [protected] or[protected]****************************

not received ticket

India vs west Indies match already over at Calcutta Eden Gardens ticket not received.i want ticket or i will go legally.my ref number is[protected]

On 28th february'10 i was booking 3 tickets online from www.IPLT20.com for the match between Delhi & Kolkata to be held at 29th March'10. The portal sale of online tickets were taking care by www.ticketgenie.in.

Unfortunately the transaction could not be completed and the sever got stuck without any response. I immediately called ticketgenie call centre number[protected]; and they confirmed that the transaction was not successful. Then i called my credit card issuer Citibank and they confirmed that Rs. 1560 was debited from account in the name of ticket genie.

I immediately wrote an email to ticket genie on "[protected]@ticketgenie.in; [protected]@ticketgenie.in" and confirmed them the transaction details and my order detail. For the next few days, i didn't get any response and then i called their helpline number they confirmed me that they don't have any information on the failed online transaction. Till data i have called and emailed them at least 15 times, but they are not resolving my issue. Neither i have been given tickets against my order nor they are initiating a refund of Rs 1560/-.

Below are details of my transactions.

Order Details:
                  29th March - Daredevils V/s KKR (DLF IPL)
                  Rs 500 * 3 tickets: 1500 + courier charges = Total =1560

5 - A, U & V
                  Shalimar Bagh
                  New Delhi - 110088
                  Mobile #[protected]
                  I have booked three tickets for IPL match through the ticketgenie. I have not received the ticket so far. Their phone is also not working. Please help me in getting the refund/ticket.
                  I had purchased the 3 tickets of FIH World Cup Hockey vide internet on 03.03.2010 for Rs.300/- through my son's credit card against their Order No.100136 which shows in my view order log but in my son's credit card statement the debit amount shows 3 enteries for Rs.300/- each which is exceeded by Rs.600/-. My son have enquired the citibank for excess amount and they replied that he should tell the ticketgenie for credit the Rs.600/- because citibank have already paid the Rs.900/- to ticketgenie. I wrote several emails to them but I didn't get any response. I called their helpline number but that always busy. In credit card 3 enteries shows same transaction no.[protected] dt.03.03.2010 for Rs.300/- each.

Thanks & regards,

Daulat Singh Rawat
                  Photo ID No.AADPR3389Q
                  My son's Credit Card No.[protected] .
                  Hi ,

I Booked tickets for IPl Semi Final 2 of IPL which was scheduled to be played in Bangalore.
                  It was shifted to Mumbai but i didnt got my Money back uptill now.
                  Though i got a mail from ticket Genie that we will get back our money in 10 to 15 days but now its more than 45 days.They dont even pick up phone neither they reply to my mails.
                  Can please anyone look into this matter.

Thanks and Regards,
                  Mohit Chopra

I also booked the tickets for 21st March but have not received my tickets. In fact, my transaction failed in the first instance and money was debited from my card. I was told that the money would be refunded within a week but it is still not credited back.
                    I have been cheated for Rs 6000 and dont know what to do. Please help.
                    really u are all cheaters even deducted money from my account and after even going to motera stadium your peoples are not having any idea even after showing the soft copy of the ticket they are saying that they have not recieved the details and not giving the tickets .. who will pay my petrol expenses u cheaters ... next time we will book directly and will never believe u bloody cheats... cheater liar and white collar robbers u are...
                    i have lost Rs9900 in failed transaction and my money has not been debited back to my card. I have no idea what to do now. They dont even respond to emails or pick any calls.
                    we should all get together and file a complaint in a consumer court.

Tickets not received

I also booked the tickets for 04 April but have not received my tickets Still Today In fact, my transaction money was debited from my card. I was told that the money would be refunded within a week but it is still not credited back.
                    I have been cheated for Rs 560 and dont know what to do. I Perches date 20.02.10 Ticket No-12185 Transaction No-43435 Match KKR VS DD Mtch Kolkata Eden Grden, Please help Me.

Sanjoy Chatterjee
                    Mo-[protected]
                    I have also lost rs 1380/- to ticket genie.

I booked tickets and for failed transaction they claimed money from my credit card.

And even after three weeks there's no refund.

Ashish
                    I have booked tickets for match to be held on 18th April, 2010 at Dharamshala. I have not received any ticket so far.

Hope I receive the same on time, but after reading so much complaints, my hopes are shattered.

Lokesh
                    I have booked 5-tickets( @ Rs.1200.00 each) for the KKR-match on 20th April, 2011 at Eden Garden. Till now(18.04.11--16.00 hrs), I have not received the tickets meant for Courier-delivery. I have already sent two e-mails on 17th & 18th, but still remain unreplied. The phones are constantly engaged. I am now in a fix what to do next. I am now also worried looking into the website that so many complaints exists of same nature.--Mukut
                    I HAVEN'T GOT MY TICKETS FOR 30th APRIL 2011 KKR's EDEN GARDEN MATCH WHICH WERE SUPPOSED TO REACH MY HOME BY 22nd APRIL 2011, MY TRANSACTION NO IS 18697, ORDER NO 224107 DATED 13th APRIL 2011.

Thanks & Regards
                    Debajyoti Talukdar
                    Kolkata
                    i had applied for 3 tickets for Rs 1800 each for 22nd may on 22nd april the amount was debited to my card but i did not get the tickets nor the refund they are cheaters

alok todi [protected]