Ticket Genie

Ticket Genie Complaints & Reviews

I booked the three tickets for iplt20 season 3 for 26 March 2010, the details of my order are mentioned below. I was getting worried since I have not received any email about the dispatch of my tickets...but now after seeing a long list of complaint against the company I am even more worried and feel cheated.

Date Order No.
2/25/2010 65736
The ticket numbers issued to me are 19034,35,36
Hello Vipil,

Me too was facing the same problem but got resolved and IPL tickets got delivired the next day after enquiring the below number

For Bangalore,
Well, I guess I can be one person who might probably share a different experience. While I agree that customer service mail/phone is one of the worst and least responsive that you can encounter. However, ticket genie is global brand and not a fraudulent company. I had the same initial worries as I have booked multiple tickets for multiple games through the site. But I kept getting the tickets exactly on the day before the game.

As far as your IPL tickets in concerned, ticketgenie does not dispatch tickets until 2-3 days before the match. No exceptions made. Hence, i[censored] have booked ur tickets for the 26th match, you will get ur tickets only on the 25th or 26th morning. Not a day before that. In case you want to get the airway bill number for the courier call them on 24th after noon and they should be able give that to you. Of course, they have only one hopeless number Getting through is more like winning a lottery.

So stay relaxed. You will get you tickets on the day before or on the day of the match.

Anooj
I have booked tickets for a ipl match which is day after tomorrow i.e 29th march 2010 at 8:00pm and i have not reached my tickets
even i have booked ticket thru Ticket genie./and its already 4-5 days now.. but not recieved any further info..on when i will be getting this.

if not delieverd on time./.i am going to raise complaint against this

Ticket Genie — Refund of IPL Semi Final 1 Ticket

Hello ,

I had booked 2 tickets for the 1st Semi Finals Match at Bangalore which was moved to Mumbai.

We were promised a refund but are yet hear anything. Their phone number are not reachable and emails are not answered.

Not sure what to do . Do we lodge a police complaint ?

My booking reference is :

IPL3T20
CIF# 47434
Order ID# 419367
Sl.No. :135770

Raghunandan D H
I had 13 tickets and am owed Rs 19, 500. I havent got my refund yet.
Let us jointly file a police complaint against Ticket Genie India P Ltd.
Please send me an email at [protected]@fiorano.com if you have the same problem - this is ONLY for the Bangalore IPL SEMI FINAL MATCH that was cancelled.

We need to put these guys out of business permanently.

Anjali
I booked two tickets for MI vs DC match held on April 24th, 2011 through ticketgenie. I called the call centre to know about status of my tickets but they kept assuring me that you will get tickets 2 days before the match. But 11 days have passed away but I am yet to receive any tickets. Can anything be done or should i look for legal otions??????
hi,
I had booked IPL tickets using ticketgenie and there seems to be no problem at all. Yes i didnt get my tickets immediately but thts because they dispatch it only 2-3 days before the match. As soon as i paid I received an E-ticket vouchers for the same.
i had booked my IPL tickets using ticketgenie but had no such issues. Ony after this did i recommend Ticketgenie to several of my friends and none of them seem to have encountered any problems as well.
I had placed a soundawake pullover order from tickegenie for the Steve Aoki concert.Not only did they send it to me in two days but they also attached a cute hand written note saying " We hope this has reached you in time. Wishing you a fun-filled concert!". I was really touched.
initially i worried by looking at reviews, I didnt have any problems placing a ticket booking on ticketgenie. I booked the ticket, got the email confirming my ticket and the required money got deducted. Easy to use, simple way to get my tickets.The website is much faster and easier to navigate unlike Bookmyshow which is a total rip-off!!

i purchased tickets for the ipl opening ceremony on March 12, 2010 at DY Patil Stadium in Mumbai. at the time of purchase, the website said that all online tickets can be collected two hours before the match. however, after the purchase, the confirmation slip states that the tickets must be collected at the venue one day before the match between 10am-5pm. i tried calling the helpline to understand why this discrepancy had occured and no one was picking up. even their office number does not elicit any reponse.

to add to this mess, now that i have asked someone to go pick it up for me, the ticket counters are shut, despite teh fact that the website says that it will remain open from 10 am onwards, i really want to understand how such a website is being permitted to sell tickets for an event as big as teh IPL and are still allowed to be doing such a shoddy job.
    I never received my tickets in the email.
    i have not received my tickets for the match of kkr and csk...my transaction confirmation number is 133709:37995, 37996, 37997, 37998, 37999, the amount has already been deducted still the tickets are not available.i have called the customer service repeatedly but its not been answered yet.no mail has also been received from ticketgenie.
    i have booked 2 tickets for my matches in ahmedabad through ticketgenie.in
    at IPL official website.
    but due to some server problem i couldn't able to book my tickets and by this my money has also been deducted from my account.
    so to get it back, i called there customer care no :[protected].
    but they didn't reply, so i tried there mal id also .
    to which they demanded the booking details and assured me to return back my money within 7 days.then again after some days i checked my account balance, but it was still not credited, so i again mailed them, to which they replied and asked my transaction ID, which i gave.
    but still no return back.
    then i again mailed them, but no reply.
    i called them but no response.
    we would like to buy bulk tickets for ipl semi finals matches in bangalore

Ticket Genie Recent Comments