Times Of India Limited
1.7

Times Of India Limited Complaints & Reviews

I made a purchase of robux(in game currency for the game : Roblox) amount of Rs.1799.0 but I didn't got the robux and the amount was deduced from my bank account so please I would to have my refund or complete my transaction.
Dec 29, 2021
I made a purchase of robux ( in game currency of Roblox) of Rs.1799.00 but i didn't got any robux and the money was deduced from my SBI account so please I refund the money or complete my transaction.

I Recharge 17.05.21 2 times..But i am not get any coin but my cash duducted please take nessary steps...

Recharge date 17.05.2021

referance no - IGALDMLBS3

Amount = 2, 700

dated 17.05.21

amount =2, 700

Referance no -IGALDMLKZ3

Account no [protected]

Online banking..

Purchased uc cash via in-app purchase of pubg mobile on 04 march 2019 at 03:59 pm via internet banking. Costing rs.799 for uc credit of 660. After 75 inr discount cost is 724 inr

My account has been debited for the same amount but no uc cash was credited to the game. It shows in my sbi account that the money went inb times of money limited.
      Its a huge sum of money and i'm worried for the same.

Customer care centres are unreachable.

Beneficiary - times of money ltd
      Reference no: igafnzjsto
      Pubg nick name: rjnarayan
      Could you please resolve this and ensure my purchased is carried out or refund my money back to my account.
      Also i can see lot of people facing the. Similar issue and i believe times of money is not a trusted portal but just a money scamsters
      Guys please help me out with this
      Not resolved yet
      Updated by Rudra Narayan Jena
      I use sbi netbanking for this transaction
      Device information plz scroll down
      Redmi note 5 pro ind version