Timex
1.1

Timex Complaints & Reviews

Hi, myself ilu singh and i am purchasing a wrist watch from greater noida, Jagat farm from Sharma watch cetre and after some days there is some defect is created then i am going to again to the dealer and deposit my watch to him and he says after 15 days you will receive your watch from my counter but today is more than 1 month is gone and there is no returning of goods to me and provide no information about my goods.

Timex — Timex watch Model Number NA33

From, Leelavathi S.K., 2-23/16 Maruthi Nagara Layout, Kulai Hosabettu, Mangalore 575019. Dear Sir/ Madam, I purchased a Timex watch model No.NA 33 on 18/02/2013. Within two months i.e on 03/04/2013, it stopped working. I gave the watch to Time Factory- Franchisee Pioneer Marketing at Door No. 14-2-102/3 Ground Floor., Manmit Arcade, Balmata Road, Mangalore 575001 for replacement. Instead of replacing the watch they sent it to Bangalore...

This is to bring to your notice that I had bought Timex Intelligent Quartz Flyback Chronograph watch (model no.T2N700) on 11.06.2012 with a warranty period of a year from WATCH SQUARE,No.474,C.T.H. Road,Ambattur,Chennai-600053. it was working fine for a month and later the watch stopped working so i returned the watch to the above mentioned dealer who then assured me that the watch will be sent to the service centre of Timex watches in chennai and will either be replaced with a new watch or after repair in a fully functional state within 10 days. but after a hectic wait of more than 40 days they returned my watch which was serviced(during the service it is said that they broke the glass and was replaced with another one which now looks really awkward now). and i was out of station for a month during that period the same problem occured so i had to keep my watch safely in my laptop case, i returned back to india and found that minute hand was fallen off from the watch. so again i took the watch to same dealer and he told me back some technical thing saying i've broke some internal component and charged me Rs.1400/- and i argued him that how come if there is no external damage to watch which was brand new(is that timex durability??????). and he gave me mobile number of authorised service manager, i spoke with him and told exact scenario and he promised me that he will do his best. after another hectic wait of 12 days, i got my watch back on 02.11.2012. this time they have damaged the rear side and lot of scratches.I am very sorry to say that their service was not at all good and i got bad experience with the dealer and he was helpless too.. it's really disappointing in buying this watch which is not worth for my money which i paid, leading me in grief.

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS ISSUE....

and i am really sorry to say that buying this watch was the stupidest thing i ever made :(
    Aug 13, 2020

I purchased a Timex Expedition T49741-T8 watch on August 29, 2010 from SAI CREATIONS, Sector 18 market, NOIDA, UP. The bill number was 4181. This model is an analog-digital watch with Indiglo night-light system. The Indiglo arrangement is such that apart from the analog part of the watch, the digits in the digital part glow in a negative display fashion -- that is, the digits glow in green light instead of the background glowing. This feature was one of the decision points for me in buying this watch.

The presence of this feature can be confirmed by reading the review at http://www.amazon.com/review/R2AGIGCCC4SJI2/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt/[protected]#R2A... An excerpt from the review:

The digital display inversely lights up (the numbers light up rather than the whole display).

The Indiglo feature was working well for the first month, and then the 'glow' for the digital part suddenly conked off without any warning on November 23. I immediately took the watch to SAI CREATIONS and the proprietor began arguing that there never was such a feature (glow for the digital part in this watch)! On my insistence, he accepted the watch for repairs, but within three days, returned it with NO REPAIRS at all. Right now, the digital part of the display (which has features like stop watch, alarms, and pretty much everything useful) is not visible at all in the dark. I am an outdoors person, and this has rendered the watch virtually useless to me.

What's more, SAI CREATIONS doesn't have another piece of this model, so I could show the proprietor that digital glow actually exists! He is plain insisting without proof (lying, actually) and is not willing to help!

I am even more appalled by the carelessness of the Timex service center in Sector 2, NOIDA who returned the watch without any investigations. If such is the state of Timex service in India, I would strongly advise all consumers to not buy overpriced, fragile Timex watches at all and go with a reputed brand like Casio G-Shock instead. I have two Casio G-Shocks that have been serving me well for over 5 years now!

Further, since SAI CREATIONS provides no after-sales support to speak of, consumers should think twice before buying watches from them.

I request that Timex immediately investigate my complaint and provide me with a replacement watch or get the current watch repaired expeditiously. This is the least they owe to me just three months from purchase!

If Timex doesn't take immediate action to address my complaint, I will be forced to move the Honourable Consumer Court and seek damages in excess of the cost of the watch and my expenses.

------

S Sharma
      [protected]/[protected]
      Aug 13, 2020
      Timex has resolved the complaint amicably and provided a replacement watch.

I had given my Timex watch on one of timex service center last week, because there is a problem in my watch, water is getting inside it.
        I got my watch on 11/09/2010, I see the water droplets are not there, but the time which it is displaying is 5min faster then the IST.

Today when I was trying to change my time to the IST, I saw that I am not able to change the time in anti clockwise direction, for doing the change of 5 min I had to rotate it for 31 days.

Previously if I want to change the time in anti clockwise direction I was able to do that.

Now when I am trying to change the time in anti clockwise direction the changing device come into my hand.

My watch has been damaged in your service center and the guy who had done that did not inform me.

TIMEX — BODY DAMAGE

MAIN NE EK TIMEX WATCH KHARIDI THI JISKI BODY 6 MONTH MAIN HI DAMAGE HO GAI DEALER (WATCH EMPORIUM B-108, CENTRAL BANK ROAD,KAMLA NAGAR AGRA) KE PAS JANE PER KOI RESPONSE NAHIN MILA MEHERBANI KER KE MERI SAMSYA KA SAMADHAN KARAIN { PANKAJ SHARMA MB.[protected]

I have got canceled the below mention tickets :

1. PNR no. [protected]
          Date of Journey: 1st June, 07
          Name: Nitin Bhandari, 28 Yrs, Male, SE1/0034/CONFIRMED
          Neha Bhandari, 24 Yrs, Female, SE1/0036/CONFIRMED

2. PNR no. [protected]
          Date of Journey: 3rd June, 07
          Name: Nitin Bhandari, 28 Yrs, Male, SE1/0052/CONFIRMED

But till today i haven't recieve any confirmation.Above that i have send numerous mails to IRCTC but they are saying you case is pending with railway department.

I am really fed up of these kind of resolution places where it take more then a year to resolve a simple problem

Looking forward to get some resolution from your end.

Nitin Bhandari
          Hi, we purchased Timex watch, we noticed that it's not working after a week o[censored]sage. Later we showed the watch at the showroom and they replaced the battery & gave the watch back to us. Again after a week it stopped working. Plz get this resolved ASAP..

Hi I Purchased Timex Watch Model RETROGRADE, Style Code: T2M430 from Maru time, Thane on 20th March 08. After Purchase I kept the same for Using on my Brothers Wedding day which was 28th March 08. But after put it ON I understand it was not working properly. Hence I took it to Maru Time and they gave back after some minor repair. But the Problem continued hence Gave the same Back to Maru time on 20th May 08 and they also sent it to Company. and As of Now i.e. 29th May 08 still it is not cam back from Company and Maru Time don't have any Confirm Date when it will be back after Repair. Please help.
            Timex in my experience has apalling service and refused to give warranty on broken strap. The quality of these watches are uttter rubbish, similar to the extremely bad service. If you do not like hypertension or a heart attacke avoid Timex. I was told one month for repair strap, 400 baht to 800 baht even though it was under warranty. they changed strap with an incredibly cheap terrible looking cotton strap, completely different from the original. I warn you. From my experience I would not buy Timex in Thailand. The Timex company told me they have no straps left like the original. This company in my opinion is a company that clearly does not care, without ethic. My advice DO NOT BUY TIMEX. THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT SERVICE OR HELPING CUSTOMERS.
            I was told one month for service in Bangkok. I repeat I do not advise anyone to buy Timex. Absolute junk. My watches grey faded after a couple of months o[censored]se making it look filthy and dirty. In my opinion from my experience of purchase is absolute junk. How could something of such low quality be expensive. I could buy a watch 1/30th the price of this and would not get all the problems I have had with this watch. Timex a 20 baht watch selling for 3, 000 baht. That is my verdict. Check your warranty before you buy this junk. It may exclude many things. Save yourself the trouble and buy a 100 baht watch. It will be by far the better trouble free purchase. I really regret buying Timex.
            Still no change from Timex THEY JUST DON'T CARE!

I would not buy Timex again EVER even when purchasing in the US. We have had the same pathetic experience with a women's heart rate monitor to help train for a triathlon. First one replaced under warranty after considerable effort, then the replacement had the same problem and they refused to accept that it was their responsibility. The absolute lack of service, acknowledgment or even care from Timex was appalling.

Athletes should not consider this brand - they just don't care. And since this is the message they send to customers keep away from them!
            Got crap service for the Triathlon/Ironman Timex I bought 3 days ago. Got a scratch on the face plate, I work in an office what could have been hard enough to scratch the face plate, I guess they're made of of egg whites, asked if they could do anything, the watch was 3 days old for crying out loud. Nope, sorry was the response I got. Now I'm not even sure it's water safe anymore what a waste of money. So, they scratch very easily, no service at all and they apparently don't keep on ticking.
            I BOUGHT A IRON MAN AT WALMART. IT TOOK ON WATER FROM NORMAL HAND WASHINGS. TOOK IT BACK GOT ANOTHER SAME THING HAPPENED. THEY WOULD NOT TAKE IT BACK AGAIN. I BOUGHT ANOTHER AND IT TOOK ON WATER. I BOUGHT A CASIO AND THE BAND BROKE MY ARM OUT INTO A ITCH. WHATS UP WITH THIS JUNK?
            I have on timex watch, They r many problem in this watch, the r buy sntrades shop, in bilimora.the watch r new new problem, i want to a new watch replace it.
            my contact no is [protected]. call me,
            they watch r 3100/- RS sol my problem.

Timex — about produt

i have recently purchased a timex water resistant stainless steel back no(svo2-y-u9). i have purchased it from a military canteen.But my watch steel has been destroyed due to sweating and i have shown it to timex show rooms that is present in my city but they didn,t given me any good response so i kindly request to tell me the solution of my problem
            with regards,
            do tell me ur reply to my mail id([protected]@gmail.com)

Timex — Sports Watch

I sent in my watch, 2 times for same problem. "Haert Rate" doesnt read correctly or fails to read. Now the watch is out of warranty. 5 months and Timex never fixed it. These repairs were back to back return and repair failures. Now what?

Timex Recent Comments