Tnpds

Tnpds Complaints & Reviews

I registered for smart card online. My ration card number 30 g 0006643, kanyakumari district, agastheeswaram taluk, nagercoil village. But i did not receive reference number in my mobile phone. I am unable to check status or make correction. I tried chat and phone contact but no reply. I request you to send reference number immediately to my registered mobile number.
Jul 28, 2020

Ration card no : 20g0324782
    Shop no ; 02ka028sc
    My mother shifted to thiruvanmiyur, valmikinagar a year back and we have been trying get this address change incorporated in the ration card. With lot of difficulty and after so many visits to different offices, we got the address change done. But then, the shop no was wrongly mentioned in the online portal. Again it took several visits to various offices to get the right shop in the portal. We found a helpful official in mylapore office on 31.7.17 who helped for this. I thought finally it is all done. When we visited the assigned shop with this information on 1.8.2017, the shop official was rude (They were rude in our several earlier visits as well). They throw the card back at you and sound very harsh rude. I visited the shop today and this happened. He says that we should now get the 'admission number' from the mylapore office. I dont know what it is and where it will end.

My smart ration card was rejistration in online may 29th. Now two months was passed. All
      Online process completed successful in new smart card. But i don't get in my smart ration card till now also. I call care officer but don't get details in my satisfaction. My mob [protected]. E-mail [protected]@gmail.com. July month i not get ration thing's, but i received sms in my mobile about pds ration bill.

Tnpds customer care phone number always busy more than an hour, how the beneficiary will get assistance
        Whatever we raise complaint via online they are not solving but the issue closed without actions
        I have received smart soft copy and printed out via onlin the hard copy not yet received regarding this last five days trying to contact customer care personnel but the phone is continuously busy
        The officials shall facilitate the otp generation via online by beneficiary after login

Please arrange asap

Musthafa

My ration card became inactive, we went to ration shop (Fps 03bp100py) at padappai village, sriperumbudur taluk, kancheepuram district for purchasing ration, but they said it is inactive due not updated aadhar card. But we updated aadhar card details through tnpds app and now its showing all details in the tnpds app login. We asked the ration stop person but he said we dont nothing about it. Your card details not shwoing in my point of sales machine. So kindly check taluk office or collectirate. Please kindly check the below ration card no and activate my card soon, thank you

Ration card no: 03/g/522053

Mobile no:+91-[protected]

My Family Card number is 03/G/0012361

My Mobile number is [protected]

While updating the mobile number in Guduvanchery ration shop the
          representative wrongly updated the mobile number as [protected]. This
          is a wrong number and we did't receive any massages related to Civil
          Supplies and status of smart ration card.
          DEAR SIR

My ration card became inactive, we went to ration shop (04/G/0105621) at Thiruninravoor village, Avadi taluk, Trivellore district for purchasing ration, but they said it is inactive due not updated aadhar card. But we updated aadhar card details through tnpds app and now its showing all details in the tnpds app login. We asked the ration stop person but he said we dont nothing about it. Your card details not shwoing in my point of sales machine. So kindly check taluk office or collectirate. Please kindly check the below ration card no and activate my card soon, thank you

Tnpds Recent Comments