TNT

TNT Complaints & Reviews

My shipment with consignment number[protected] was picked up from uk to be delivered to chennai. It was clearly articulated...
This is in reference to the consignment number:[protected] which was shipped on 07/06/2017 from italy and kyc was demanded...

The courier company in Bangalore have very casual apprach guys. They dont pick phones., not having any professional committment and their services are really pathetic. Don't even think of giving them your next order, you will kill yourself in hypertension.

God save this sleeping persons...
This is really disappointing that the scheduled package is not yet delivered to the mentioned address. Wherein this is an important document which was supposed to be delivered on 7th Jan and despite of regular follow-up’s your contact center is not able to provide a solution to the issue which is not at all expected with a brand like TNT.

TNT's Customer Care service is not upto the mark, like DHL.
    they are not specking properly with customer. we are not happy with staff of TNT.

We are very disappointed with TNT.

Amar Patil
    I have a complaint regarding the express delivery services of TNT. The parcel that was supposed to be delivered to me (Paranaque City Manila, Philippines) yesterday from Montevideo Uruguay, July 31, 2008 was not delivered due to the loss of a certain item inside the package.
    I called TNT Manila, spoke to a customer representative named JUN and told me that the pouch has been slashed and an item has been stolen, specifically the "ring." I told him that TNT is liable for the lost item. They said that it's under investigation & they want to find out who's liable for it. Who else could be liable but TNT??? Isn't this company supposed to deliver parcels SAFELY & ON TIME? If so, then if these cases happen, the company MUST pay for the lost items & be held responsible without making the customers wait or worry anymore. How can you assure your customers of SAFE & FAST delivery when you can't even comply to the customer's needs? I also found out that the sender from Uruguay hasn't been informed yet. If i hadn't called, I wouldn't be able to find out. I gave his mobile phone number to the customer service representative named JUN and asked him to ask his supervisor or whoever is incharge to call the sender immediately because he sent me an e-mail earlier and he doesn't seem to know what happened. This is really upsetting & i hope TNT will comply & take utmost responsibilty for what happened. TNT must give the customer a money-back guarantee for the dissatisfaction especially in cases such as these!
    Kindly do something about it. I will never stop until this has been resolved. I don't care about the value of the item that has been lost. My point is that, an item has been lost and whatever it is, you don't know the value of it to the sender & to the receiver & TNT should take responsibility for it.
    If you can't recover it, pay for it.
    Kindly comply to this e-mail immediately. Thank you!
    tnt has kile petty on their program he swears constantly and will not shut up my friends here at my house 16 of them ask me to communicate this to tnt and i have we watch nascar here.petty needs some directions. thank you charles
    TNT express courier services mumbai staff is so rude.
    they dont even know how to talk with the customer. such cheap & unpolite staff. really pathetic. what this staff think of themselves??
    rascals. girls & boys too.
    lazy rubbissh.
    Yes, they are crap.
    Please update us the status of the following consignments

Urgent.

Thanks & Regards,
    C.Manimala
    There are tons of complaints from TNT here in HongKong.
    Hope you apple guys would do something about it. I still
    have not received my iphone 4 delivery yet due to TNT's
    several delays and mixup.Seems TNT never called the receivers before dropping off a delivery.pls see link below for other complaints in this area.

My delivery dates had been changed from 24 August 2010 to
    27 August. then TNT claimed they dropped by on 26 August
    with no one at home. They then left a note
    saying i could pick up my item in 2 days' time at a
    remote location or wait for 5 days before TNT could
    re-deliver my item.The above info was obtained after
    calling their hotline no. numerous times and waiting.
    If TNT cannot deliver properly, not able to call ahead
    before delivery, wasting more days before re-delivery
    or letting you pick up yourself;
    TNT should just notify you to pick up once they have
    the parcel right from the start.
    THE BELOW SAID CONSIGNMENT STILL NOT DELIVERED TO OUR CONSIGNEE. WE DON'T KNOW WHEN YOU ARE GOUNG TO DELIVER THE CONSIGNMENT. IT IS TOP MOST URGENT.

PLS UPDATE IMMDLY AND ADV THE PEOPLE NECCESSARY STEPS TO DELIVER THE CONSIGNMENT.

AWBL NO :[protected] / 14.09.10

RGDS
    G.ILANGOVAN
    0091 [protected]
    [protected]@gloryhouse.info

TNT — courier was not received which sent from karachi to kotri district jamshoro sindh

courier not recieve which is sent last week plzzz confirm courier sent on this address H: 999 eidghah road taluka kotri district jamshoro and on this person name ahtisham khan
    after recieving courier i will pass comments first time my relation sent courier from this company
    WE ALWAYS RECEIVE PARCELS LATE. WE NEVER GET ANY INFORMATION FROM TNT IF ANY DOCUMENTS OR INFORMATION REQUIRED. EVEN AFTER PROPER SUBMISSION OF PROPER DOCUMENTS, PARCELS DELIVERED. PLEASE CHECK THE FOLLOWING AWB :
    01. GD[protected] WW, 02. GD[protected] ww, 03. GD[protected] WW, 04. GE[protected] WW

NOW, WE ARE INFORMING ALL OUR OVERSEAS CUSTOMERS, NOT TO USE THE SERVICE OF TNT COURIER, PLEASE ADVISE, THANKS.
    J. P. THAKUR, M-[protected], [protected]@SREEPRIYAEXPORTS.COM

We The TNT track no. is CT[protected]CN. which was sent by China manufacturer along with proper invoice on which custom duty was to be charged, but instead of charging duty based on invoice value. Instead of that it was paid accessing product value very very high ( more than 10 times ) it was paid without informing us. This is second time within this week. In previous parcel which was received on dt 13/3/08 under your receipt no 86117 same way duty was paid accessing value of goods Rs 2800/= how ever it's original value is Rs 480/=. same way handling charges also added is extremely very high for both the consignments. Sending here with copy of our corresspondence with our overseas manufacturer as follows.

Dear Pankaj Shah,

How are you doing? The TNT track no. is CT[protected]CN

Just now, I was told that the samples were refused to receive.

So I contact with you again. Plz accept the samples soon.

Otherwise they would send these samples back. By the way, the samples are 11pairs totally.

Waiting for your good news.

Penny

Hello Penny,

As, TNT people have paid Very very high custom duty without considering invoice value, without our concent and charged handling charges also high we have not accepted the same.We have complaint to TNT and requested to solve problem.

We will let you know the result.

Pankaj Shah

Hello Penny,

As, custom duty has been accessed very high without considering invoice sent by you, you are requested to take up matter from your side to solve the problem.

Pankaj Shah

Dear Pankaj Shah,

Thanks for your email. Maybe I misunderstand you just now in call. I'll contact with TNT office here. And let you know the result earlier.

Requesting to take appropriate actions in this regards immediate and see that this type of problems may not arise further in future.

Hope to receive satisfactory reply very soon

KINDLY TREAT THIS AS MOST URGENT