Tommy Hilfiger

Tommy Hilfiger Complaints & Reviews

I purchased a Tommy Hilfiger wrist watch on 22 November 2013. In july 20014 itself, the belt is totally into pieces. The worn out, rugged, everything that can happen to it.Also the watch has stopped working. I really did not expect this quality from a brand like 'Tommy'. Have spent 5500 on this watch and it didnt even last a year! I want a replacement of this watch. I am following up with the Titan team (as in India Tommy Hilfiger customer support is provided by Titan) since 23 Sept. Till now have dropped 5 mails and 4 calls! But n response. When I call up they say my issue has been escalated, but have not received any mail or call guiding me what to do next! Am really annoyed by the way Titan/Tommy treats their customer!
Dear Himani Pande,

Steve here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!

Thanks for bringing out your concern, we understand we may not be perfect, but we always strive to make things right for our customers. We apologize for any difficulty you have faced.

As per our records, your complaint was already registered with our help desk team on 18/11/2014 and the ticket number is as follows :699856. Your ticket would be addressed & closed at the earliest.

We take pride in our customer service levels. Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we go the extra mile to ensure our customers are happy. In case you wish to talk with our Care team, please call on[protected].

Sincerely,
Steve

I purchased a handbag approx. a year ago. The bag was not used that often and now removing it from my closed I noticed the leather is extremely soft and ready to tear. All my other Tommy bags never showed this kind of damage. I am very surprised and love this bag. Want to know what happen to the leather? Since I have no receipt what is your return policy.

i purchased a denim worth rs 9999 before sale.and then after some time the sale begun.i want to exchange this denim but they...

Good day, yesterday i bought a pair of ladies shoes from your spring 2014 collection. Whilst paying for the pair i opened the box to make sure of the correct size. This pair had clearly been worn. I asked the salesman to please get me a new pair. He told me that was the last size and they had only been on the mannequin. The mannequin actually had a pair like that on. I am looking at this pair of shoes for which i paid full price and feel hard done by as i dont have the joy of actually putting on NEW shoes.. I still have not worn them. Please advise. [protected]@hotmail.co.za
      Shoes

I recently bought a basic polo neck T shirt from a Tommy Hilfiger outlet for INR 2300. However I found that the same T shirt is available for INR 789 on snapdeal.com. I am curious to know that whether the products sold by snapdeal are genuine or not? If yes, I am feeling cheated by tommy hilfiger.

I purchased an Overnighter from Tommy Hilfiger (TH) Travel Gear (R-City Mall, Ghatkopar, Mumbai) last year around. Within 2 months the bag developed a problem in the zip and I deposited the bag in the store for rectification / replacement. It has been around 6 months and still I have not got any words regarding replacement of the same. - When I submitted, I was told that the bag will get rectified / replaced within 2-3 weeks ===> 1 month passed; No words / call from TH - I called back and was told that some issues were going on in the shop and that TH shall be replacing my bag within 2 weeks ===> 2 months passed; No words / call from TH - I kept on following up and was told that they are trying to arrange a bag from Indore / Bhopal and that TH will revert in 2 weeks ===> 1 month passed; No words / call from TH - In Jan'14 end, I was told that new stocks will arrive at the store on 20th of Feb'14 and I ill surely get a bag then ===> on 9th Mar'14 I went to the store; still no bag was available and TH was clueless what to do. Even after providing more than 6 months to TH, I have no visibility when I shall get the replacement of my bag.

My wife purchased one pair of shoes from Tommy Hilfiger international showroom which is located in express avenue ground floor...
            i am a regular customer to Tommy store T49. customer id [protected] while visiting the store i noticed that the manager...

dear sir, i took one watch from tommy hilfiger showroom in chandigarh, it stopped working with in 15 days and i returned the watch to helios store in chandigarh itself and they changed all mechanism of it but after few months it again stopped all the hands of the watch are free/loose . i want my my money back or a new watch.
            Dear Shivam Johar,

Steve here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!

Thanks for bringing out your concern, we understand we may not be perfect, but we always strive to make things right for our customers. We apologize for the difficulty you have faced and we want to reach out to you. Could you please share your contact number & email id, so that our team can contact you.

Sincerely,
            Dear Shivam Johar,

We have still not received any response. We apologize for the difficulty you have faced and we want to reach out to you. Could you please share your contact number & email id, so that our team can contact you.

If you require any assistance please call our Care team on[protected].

Steve

i just want to say you u buyed my watch on 20/03/2013 and after 3 months on18/06/2013 it was given for repairing and the people...