Traffic Police, Pune Complaints & Reviews

Anmol Jain
I today morning around 10:15 am, I was crossing the traffic signal at Karishma Chowk, Karve Road. The signal was green when suddenly a traffic cop jumped in front of me and asked me to park my bike in side. He then took my license and asked me to pay fien of Rs 200 for violating the traffic rules. And finelly let me go after taking Rs 50 without giving any Receipt of challan.

I was getting late to office so i gave him what he wanted. this was my third bad experience with the traffice police.
I want the concerned person to please take necessary action to stop such activities.
नमस्कार सर मी संदीप धनगर मला एरंडोल येथे मला पकडले गेले ट्राफिक पोलीस आणि मला पकडले आणि माझ्यासोबत गैरव्यवहार केले त्यांनी कारण मी एक हॅंडीकॅप व्यक्ती असून त्यांनी माझ्यासोबत व्यवस्थित पणाने बोलणं केलं नाही कारण माझ्याकडे लायसन नव्हतं आणि माझ्या बद्दल अपशब्द वापरले त्यांनी हॅन्ड बद्दल असे करणे हे तुम्हाला योग्य वाटतं आम्हाला खूप वाईट वाटत असल्यामुळे आम्हाला लवकरात लवकर याच्यासाठी मला काहीतरी निर्णय द्यावा अशी मागणी माझ्याजवळ सातशे रुपयांची पावती फाडली त्यांनी मला एसेमेस आला आणि ती पावतीचा sms माझ्या मोबाईल नंबर वर आलेला आहे सर मी एवढे पैसे भरू शकत नाही 700 रुपये मी गरीब व्यक्ती ये माझ्या नाही झाली चुकी मी त्यांचे पायाही पडले तरी त्याने माझ्यासोबत अपशब्द बोलून मला अपमान करण्यात आला आणी मला खूप काही बोलण्यात आला तर प्लीज प्लीज मला काहीतरी इन्साफ मेळावा माझी नम्र विनंती एकसमान होत नसेल तर या पुण्यामध्ये काय पोलिसांची काय हे करण्यासाठी करण्यासारखी गोष्ट आहे तुम्ही निर्णय घ्या आणि मला कॉल करा सर Mo [protected]

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Traffic Police, Pune — Traffic Police misbehaviour and corruption - Pune

Pankaj Surange

I had parked my two-wheeler on FC Road, Pune (near Deccan) in a no-parking zone. I returned after some...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (22)

aaaaaaa1
    Hi Sandeep..

May be you can mail India TV...

Traffic Police — Corrupt word is too small for Pune's Traffic Police

Corrupt word is too small for Pune's Trafic Police

On 21st October 2007, I halt my car at kalyani nagar area near Mariplex and standing outside of my car as waiting for someone.

In few minutes one towing vehicle arrived near to my car, I got conscious and found that I am at “No Parking location”- No Parking Board was hardly visible.

Traffic Constable (Mr. Santosh Mahtre, shastri Nagar Choky) jumped out of Towing truck (MH 12 BB 9331) and was keen to settle case without paper, As a responsible citizen I refused and as I was ready to pay fine, I asked him to write receipt. He wrote 2 receipt of Rs 100/- (No Parking fine), Rs 200/- Towing charges. Same he did for another car owner nearby who got jammer at his car and was ready to pay fine.

We both victims realized and raised concern that without physical towing how can they charged with Towing charges. Now the driver of towing vehicle became leader of all, said “Let me show you what is called towing” and put anchors at my front bumper fiber fins (not at regular towing points) and rapidly raised towing m/c, resulting good damage to my car. Till this point we were surrounded by huge public, everyone supported us as towing receipt was fraud (no signature/ no printed serial numbers), no towing was done, no parking challan also has signature of some other officer. The moment we demanded to call senior officer to complain about and resolve the matter, constable and driver became too polite and returned money immediately. We received a huge applaud by crowd. Feeling embarrassed towing team flew away from spot with no delay.

In a second I realized that officer didn’t gave me my driving license back, I followed truck in my car but knowingly they were not stopping truck not even giving me side to overtake them. Truck was driven horribly, resulting striking out 2 bike riders on road and damaging divider. Finally after following them for 5 KM (with full dipper and continuous horn), one 2 wheeler came in middle at crossing forcing them to stop their truck, officer immediately thrown my lic. When I was picking my Lic. from road, they vanished from Spot.

I manage to capture photographs of whole event and showed them to PSI Mr. Thorat (Shastri Nagar Choky). He shown no interest in this matter and just ask me to forget it.

Not sure what should I do and where should I put my complaint for redressal.
    *********************************************
    I have all proofs & photos with me if required. I have also sent this matter to Times Of India. This will help me putting pressure over senior officers.
    I AM STAYING AT JAI GANESH VISHWA, VISHRANTWADI, PUNE.SO MANY TIMES I AM GIVING A COMPLAINT TO PUNE TRAFFIC POLICE ABOUT THE PARKING PROBLEM ON THE ROAD INFRONT OF MY BULDING.BUT NO ACTION TAKEN BY THE T.POLICE, PUNE.
    Corrupt word is too small for Pune's Trafic Police.ISN'T IT.
    To
    the supier of the police
    Hyderabad
    respectedd sir

i m veerapattabhi i have take new bike with this month 11-nov-08 and the bike will be stop by trafic CI He wants for the Bike c book i can tell that one week before i take this bike but the respected officer is not to satisfied with my words he give an punishment to me rs 200/- and he use unparlimentary words so this please take my complaint as return cosider and i wants to justies to as u r rules
    regards
    pattabhi
    one thing I notice every time, is that when ever there is Traffic police on signals controlling, there is lot of traffic jam, conjuction, and unnecessary delays in reaching our destination, Or other wise the traffic moves soomthly,
    have u ever noticed it, what would be the reason?
    Fully agree. Similar experience today.

All I will say is that many people within Pune Traffic Police are arrogant, corrupt and racist lawbreakers themselves. It is clear to me why India is still in the dark ages in so many regards, when it has the potential to be a respected society globally. Until such corrupt practises are removed, India will continue to struggle in its real battles against terrorism, poverty, sanitation, education and other important requirements.
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Recently Discussed

Traffic Police, Pune
      Imposing fine on illegal ways
      Traffic Police misbehaviour and corruption - Pune