Transhome Packers And Movers
2.5

Transhome Packers And Movers Complaints & Reviews

Dear Transhome Packers and Movers team,
I sent my household stuff from Bangalore to Delhi on 21st of September 2018, but I didn't receive yet. Calling to Mr. Manjeet Singh but neither he is sending mail or message for delayed nor talking properly.

It's been 15 days not yet received my cargo in destination. Please advise what to do? Where to complaint? Who will take action?

Kindly give some solution what to do to get my cargo at destination..

Shouldn't be done like this else this cargo company will loose the credibility and loose their customers.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Sarfaraz

Friends i am sad to share my very bad experience during shifting from delhi to kochi.. I would suggest you all not to send any consignment of yours from this"trans home packers and movers." they are a big fraud and highly unprofessional people. I admit my mistake that i couldn't get full background of company (As i was busy with other things) which seemed good by website and iso 9001 certificate having offices in many cities in india and abroad. But later after giving consignment i discovered that company's customer care no. Belongs to a person who forced me to buy insurance on already insured car n bike claiming it to be transit insurance.. When i enquired i found that it is not essential nor compulsory it to be a means of extortion from customers adding upto 10000 more rupees.. On taking consignment he was agreeing to discuss on taking or not taking insurance the next day. When i denied him insurance he threatend me to pay full amount of transportation charges against the promise of 20% on delivery of consignment in good condition. He promised me door to door pick up and deliver which i did not get even paid upto 500 more on unloading and other charges. I received consignment at 21 days against promise of 15 days n got the goods damaged too.. On asking back about damage he says "apne insurance wapas le liya ab meri damage ki koi jawabdari nahi". His tone sounded that it was clearly an intentional damage.. Highly unprofessional behavior..

SUBJECT: Consumer Complaint against fraud of Transport Co. A. 1) Name: I am Siddharth Sharma serving in DEFENCE. 3) Cell Number : [protected] 4) E-mail address : [email]siddharth.sharma.[protected]@gmail.com[/email] 5) Complaint against (company name): TRANHOME PACKERS & MOVERS OF TRANPORTS Falt No. 101, Sadhan Apt, Rupeenagar, Nigdi , Pune-411044 Ph:[protected],32404123 Mob: [protected],[protected],[protected] e-mail: [email][protected]@rediffmail.com[/email] B. a. I have transported my household goods & car from PUNE to Bareilly through Trans Home Packers & Movers. b. The person who came from the adove said company was Swapnil ( Mob No. [protected]) alongwith two other workers at 1100 hrs on 21 june 2012. They started packing my goods then. c. At 1800 hrs on 21 june 2012 he loaded all my household goods in the TEMPO brought by him. ( Details att as per APPX ? A?.) He said that the bike and the car he will take driving till his office. There he will pack the bike and load it in the truck. d. I have put some delicate stuff in the Car ( Details att as per APPX ?B?) . He took the car driving till his office. e. He assured me that my stuff will reach Bareilly in 5 days through truck MH14 BV 2909 and promised me that he will forward me the insurance policy on my goods next day on my e mail. f. Next day on 22 June 2012 when I called him he didn?t pick my calls. When I called from different no. , he picked up my call and said that the mail will reach me in an hour. Next Day again I called from different no. and to which he picked and on enquiring about my truck he said that it loaded last evening i.e 22 june 2012 and had left to Bareilly and assured me that my bike was packed and since he was busy whole day he will mail me the insurance policy the next day. g. Since then he was not available in the phone. Someone else picks up the call and said that Swapnil has gone to his village urgently . And till date he is in his Village. The person on the phone gave me the owner i.e. Yuvraj?s No. [protected]. h. I spoke to Yuvraj and asked him the insurance policy to which he replied he is out of station and when he will get back he will mail it to me. i. I made numerous calls to him and finally he got the insurance policy mailed to me. Att as per Appx ?C?. j. Generally my calls were not picked and when i called from different no. then only i could speak to them. I asked it was more than 7 days passed away and I have neither received my car nor the household goods, to which he gave the very generic reply that the truck broke down in the midway and is undergoin some repair. I asked him to give the drivers no. to which he didn?t responded. k. After many calls he gave me the no. of the trailor getting my car [protected]. I called him to which he said I will receive it in the evening 1 July 2012. But I din?t receive my car when I asked Yuvraj he said I will get in the morning next day. l. I got my car finally on 4 July 2012 . There was no trailor and the person who got my car said that the car got down in Rampur and he drove down from Rampur to Bareillly. There it was found to my shock all the stuff in the car was missing. When I called Yuvraj he said that all the stuff from the car was shifted to the truck. On asking that why this is not been informed to me , he was unable to give any explanation except that I will receive all my goods safely and in good condition and he affirmed me that I will receive my truck in the evening the same day. m. But I didn?t, and I got the truck on 06 July 2012 in the evening. There I found out that my bike was not at all packed. Someone else?s stuff was also there however it was told to me that complete truck is containing my household goods. My Bike was totally damaged and few things were missing and there was much damage to my stuff. Details of damage att as per APPX ?D?. n. I contacted Yuvraj and told him about the damage to which he replied that the case is to be taken to the insurance company. I mailed him as well along with the photographs of the damaged stuff, to which he never replied. Details of the mails to Yuvraj and the insurance company att as per APPX ?E?. o. I again contacted him to which he very rudely and arrogantly replied that it was none of his business and I have to take the case on my own to the insurance company and resolve it. He further added that he was nowhere involved or responsible in this matter. His job was to deliver the product. n. I contacted the insurance company. They tried contacting Yuvraj but he never responded to them. Finally insurance company closed my complaint. E mail Ref att as per APPX ?F?. C. Through this letter i want to bring to you notice the total negligience from Trans Home Packers & Movers . They should be held responsible for the losses and the damages I have incurred. The basic decency of informing the consumer about his goods was not at all seen in this case.I want an answer of the following as well:- a. When my household goods from truck MH 14 BV 2909 started from Pune? Please provide me necessary documents. b. When my car started from Pune and details of the trailor who got the car with dates? Explanation to the delay with relevant documentary facts. c. Why the bike was not packed and why you are not responsible for this?Who will pay for the enormous damages to the goods and the bike d. With whose permission the stuff from my car was shifted? These are two different consignments and why he merged them without permission? e. Why the employees ( Swapnil) who do get the deal are not available afterwards? Why my mails are not being answered by you.? Why my calls are not being answered. D. I want my Basic Rights of Consumer to be fulfilled and strict disciplinary action to be taken against the individual. Please keep in view of the special damages caused on account of harassment and undue loss of time. I alleged in this complaint that Trans Home Packers & Movers having assured me the responsibility of safe delivery of my goods have failed to do so. There was deficiency in service to be rendered by him and should be held liable for the loss.
      Aug 13, 2020

HOUSE HOLD GOODS NOT RECIEVED
        I am Mahesh living in Pune,we had some house hold goods,like DNINING TABLE WITH FOUR CHAIRS, frizz TELEVISION AND kitchen items which are worth Ruppes around fifty thousand,on 30th of Amarch2012 we were looking for a PAKERS AND MOVERS,who can deliver my above house hold goods to Our Native place Bhubaneswar,we gone through with Just dial.com and they recommended us TRANSHOME PACKERS AND MOVERS,add-FLAT NO.101,SADHAN APARTMENT,RUPEENAGAR,NIGDI,PUNE-411014,I made a call to them and A person picked up the phone,his no was-[protected],he agreed to transport all my above house hold goods to andhrapradesh and he assured it will be reached within 8days of time,then he send his staff on 30th of April,his staff came,there were two Person,one person was the labour,who packed all the stuffs and another's name was Swapnil,his no is[protected],he also assured within 8days of time it will reached to kandukur andhrapradesh,,they made some wrong bill amount also,later corrected and they place the stuffs in TEMpo,Now the case today its 8th of mayAfter 4days it will be one month,still my goods not been reached to kandukur ,these people are not picking my calls ,

they do not even have curtsy to appology or call us infact they misbehaved with me twice,I am planning to take the help of Police in few days time,but before that I want to put this complain against them.

on thier visiting card the owner name is given as YUVRAJ SAGALE,my billing recipt no is 11374and on visiting card these are the no given [protected]/[protected],and landline no is[protected],which is invalid no.kindly help me how to punish them and take back my goods,they have charged 7200/frm us.
        Aug 13, 2020