Transhome Packers And Movers
2.5

Transhome Packers And Movers Complaints & Reviews

Dear Transhome Packers and Movers team,
I sent my household stuff from Bangalore to Delhi on 21st of September 2018, but I didn't receive yet. Calling to Mr. Manjeet Singh but neither he is sending mail or message for delayed nor talking properly.

It's been 15 days not yet received my cargo in destination. Please advise what to do? Where to complaint? Who will take action?

Kindly give some solution what to do to get my cargo at destination..

Shouldn't be done like this else this cargo company will loose the credibility and loose their customers.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Sarfaraz

Friends i am sad to share my very bad experience during shifting from delhi to kochi.. I would suggest you all not to send any consignment of yours from this"trans home packers and movers." they are a big fraud and highly unprofessional people. I admit my mistake that i couldn't get full background of company (As i was busy with other things) which seemed good by website and iso 9001 certificate having offices in many cities in india and abroad. But later after giving consignment i discovered that company's customer care no. Belongs to a person who forced me to buy insurance on already insured car n bike claiming it to be transit insurance.. When i enquired i found that it is not essential nor compulsory it to be a means of extortion from customers adding upto 10000 more rupees.. On taking consignment he was agreeing to discuss on taking or not taking insurance the next day. When i denied him insurance he threatend me to pay full amount of transportation charges against the promise of 20% on delivery of consignment in good condition. He promised me door to door pick up and deliver which i did not get even paid upto 500 more on unloading and other charges. I received consignment at 21 days against promise of 15 days n got the goods damaged too.. On asking back about damage he says "apne insurance wapas le liya ab meri damage ki koi jawabdari nahi". His tone sounded that it was clearly an intentional damage.. Highly unprofessional behavior..

Transhome Packers And Movers — FRAUD BY THE TRANSPORTERS

SUBJECT: Consumer Complaint against fraud of Transport Co. A. 1) Name: I am Siddharth Sharma serving in DEFENCE. 3) Cell Number : [protected] 4) E-mail address : [email]siddharth.sharma.[protected]@gmail.com[/email] 5) Complaint against (company name): TRANHOME PACKERS & MOVERS OF TRANPORTS Falt No. 101, Sadhan Apt, Rupeenagar, Nigdi , Pune-411044 Ph:[protected],32404123 Mob: [protected],[protected],[protected] e-mail: [email][protected]@rediffmail.com[/email]...

HOUSE HOLD GOODS NOT RECIEVED
      I am Mahesh living in Pune,we had some house hold goods,like DNINING TABLE WITH FOUR CHAIRS, frizz TELEVISION AND kitchen items which are worth Ruppes around fifty thousand,on 30th of Amarch2012 we were looking for a PAKERS AND MOVERS,who can deliver my above house hold goods to Our Native place Bhubaneswar,we gone through with Just dial.com and they recommended us TRANSHOME PACKERS AND MOVERS,add-FLAT NO.101,SADHAN APARTMENT,RUPEENAGAR,NIGDI,PUNE-411014,I made a call to them and A person picked up the phone,his no was-[protected],he agreed to transport all my above house hold goods to andhrapradesh and he assured it will be reached within 8days of time,then he send his staff on 30th of April,his staff came,there were two Person,one person was the labour,who packed all the stuffs and another's name was Swapnil,his no is[protected],he also assured within 8days of time it will reached to kandukur andhrapradesh,,they made some wrong bill amount also,later corrected and they place the stuffs in TEMpo,Now the case today its 8th of mayAfter 4days it will be one month,still my goods not been reached to kandukur ,these people are not picking my calls ,

they do not even have curtsy to appology or call us infact they misbehaved with me twice,I am planning to take the help of Police in few days time,but before that I want to put this complain against them.

on thier visiting card the owner name is given as YUVRAJ SAGALE,my billing recipt no is 11374and on visiting card these are the no given [protected]/[protected],and landline no is[protected],which is invalid no.kindly help me how to punish them and take back my goods,they have charged 7200/frm us.
      Aug 13, 2020