TravelChaCha

TravelChaCha Complaints & Reviews

I had booked air tickets through the website travelchacha on 2nd Nov 2010 and got the cancelled simultaneously on 8th Nov 2010 because of very short time between the connecting flights. I was told that I will get my refund within 25 working days.
Till date that is 2nd Jan 2011, I HAVE NOT GOT MY REFUND INSPITE OF REPEATED PHONE CALLS AND e-mails TO THAT SITE. I have wasted so much of my time and money reminding them to give me my refund to no avail. Please help. I am attaching a copy of the cancelled ticket and my e-mails to them.
Hope, I will get relief soon

Invoice Details

TravelChaCha.com 306 Namdhari Chambers, D.B Gupta Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi Phone :[protected] Fax :[protected] Booking No : APAMFD Payment Mode : Online Credit Card
Page 1 of 1
Welcome [Atul Javadekar] Home | Update Profile | Change Password | Support | Logout

Atul Javadekar c-2507 shubhashree residential jai ganesh vision p Akurdi Phone :[protected]

Passenger(s)DPNRTicket No
Travelchacha/Culture Holidays (I) Pvt. Ltd. B2C Admin System User Id TCU[protected]
INVOICE Cancel Under Process
Invoice No. DW[protected] Invoice Date : Tuesday, November 02, 2010 Flight 1 : From Jammu to Pune via New Delhi Flight NumberS2 - 0105 AirlineJet Lite Departs1425, Thursday, December 23, 2010 Arrives1540, Thursday, December 23, 2010

Flight NumberS2 - 0131 AirlineJet Lite Departs1615, Thursday, December 23, 2010 Arrives1825, Thursday, December 23, 2010 Charge Description MR. TR SHARMA X CFQCKZ[protected]Base Fare851.00 INR851.00 INR YQ*4,050.00 INR4,050.00 INR OT*492.00 INR492.00 INR MRS. SARLA CFQCKZ[protected]Base Fare851.00 INR851.00 INR SHARMA X YQ*4,050.00 INR4,050.00 INR OT*492.00 INR492.00 INR Reservation Total Base Fare 1,702.00 INR Taxes and Surcharge 9,072.94 INR Handling Charges 0.00 INR Service Tax 11.06 INR Discount -0.00 INR Transaction Fee 0.00 INR TDS Deducted 0.00 INR Special Service 0.00 INR

Net Payable Amount 10,786.00 INR

***Voidation Rs. 500 All Penalties as per fare rules ***Fuel Surcharge (YQ),Other Taxes (OT) Billed by : TravelChacha.com
Original Amount Amount

Aug 13, 2020

I have booked the flight ticket from travelchacha.com recently from delhi to bangalore for 2 adults. The response of booking tickets is on time & other services are also ok. I am shocked to see such a complaint for travelchacha.

My booking was completly fine.

veena anand

Travelchacha have called us for a package of thailand of 5N and 6D costing 17000 per
    we have booked it for 7 persons.
    and we have depositet the amount of 59500 through NEFT cheque.
    as we hve booked this 2 months ago only .
    but now at 26/11/2010 they told the package has been cancelled by us ..
    we accepted it but when we asked about our money i.e 59500.
    they told it will be refunded after 30 days.....
    there was not a single mistake by us .
    then also they are taking so much time also that is no finaled one
    Aug 13, 2020

TravelChaCha — fraud company, which sucks your blood for issuance of ticket and refund of your money

I have booked my ticket from travelchaha as when i compared the fares from other sites they were offering competitive rates, and that is the trap i got traped.
    I have paid money online and havn't got any e-ticket , i have called around 50 times for my tickets and every time they said will send you the ticket in 2 days time, and after so much of fight finally they have given me the tickets, but what money i have saved in this i have spent in phones which i made to them and guys the pain i suffered was much biger then that.

That's not enough due to sudden change in my plan i had to cancel my tickets, the day i have cancelled my tickets, airline have refunded my mney on the same day to travelchacha, but they have not refunded my money, i thought they have but when i have checked my creditcard statement it is not refunded to me, and when i have called them they said that they have some technical issues and will refund the money in 2 days time, but after 2 days it is not refunded to me. and come with same excuse , I have mailed , called them for almost 3 months and after so much of efforts they have refunded my money.

People i suggest don't go with travelchacha, initially you may think that you can save some money, but believe me you will be heading toward a vicious circle and the pain you will have to bear you wll nto come to know. So if you want a peace of mind and don't want to loose your money , DON'T GO WITH travelchacha. They are real frauds....
    this is absolutely right that this company is not paying diposited money to there custumers & agents always making falls commitments. total a fraud company. if you want to recover your money from this company contact me for collective action email- manglamtravels.[protected]@gmail.com or saraswat.[protected]@gmail.com
    mob no.- [protected], [protected].

I had booked a ticket from online travel portal www.travelchacha.com on 25-Jul-2010 for Flight from Bangalore to Cochin on 4-Sep-10, with Order Number: TCP[protected], Payment was made by online net banking. But till now (29-Aug-10) I didn’t get any confirmation PNR of the booking.

I have been calling them for this, but no one is responding. Neither their Toll Free number or mobile number are working. Infact they have switched of their mobile[protected]. I have send an email to [protected]@travelchacha.com and I am not getting any response. I request you to please takeup with travelchacha to provide me details of my booking.

Vrinda Surendran
      Email: [protected]@gmail.com

Not Required — Not issueing ticket

Yestarday i travelled from Sarjapur junction to koikandrahalli around 9PM, conductor took 5 rupees from me and he is not issuing the ticket when i requisted the ticket he was behaving very rudly and he didn't issue the ticket...

please take the proper action to avoid the loss to governament

Travelchacha/Airlines Refundation — Travel Agent is not Refunding Money

I would like to state my problem regarding refundation of my money !
      My flight (Jet Airways) was cancelled on 3rd Jan from Lucknow...(Lucknow to Hyderabad via New Delhi Fare 5972 INR).

Jet Airways Verified my Ticket on the Spot regarding refundation without any cutting of charges (Full 5972 INR)!
      I had booked my ticket through travel Chacha.com. And they asked me send the same verified ticket to them so that they can start refundation process and I was assured of the refundation within 20-25 working days !Now Even after this time Travelchacha.com team has not refunded my money All that they gave me is Refund Order No. R10769 .And Noone know that when I will get my money back !

They even dont pick my calls from my cellphone [protected] and soemtimes when I do call them from unkown number ! they say that Evryone is gone out of office !

Please help me regarding same !
      And guide me through the way so that I can plan a Valid case against them !

Thank you !
      Gaurav Mishra
      I have similar exprience with travelchacha. I booked a ticket with travelchacha. They took the money and posted a booking with indigo air but never paid them the amount to the airline.

They hardly ever answer your phone. Now the Air line canceled my booking.

I am not sure what to do.

PLEASE DO NOT BOOK ANY TICKET THROUGH TRAVELCHACHA.com. They are BIG FROUD.

Travel Chacha — not refunding my money

sir
      I booked a ticket on 1/jun/2010 and then i cancel these ticket on 18/jun/2010 and its REF NO - AJJEFS . Now your company has taken time of 20 to 25 days to return my money . But now your company staff are giving me different explanation daily . Some time i call on your no[protected] they don't pic hours and hours my phone also i talk your one of the staff on 17/July/2010 MR MANU he has taken time of one week and but when i called on 26/July/2010 he is again giving explanation and also asking for one week more. Than i sad to mr manu that i want to talk to your head of department he just hold my phone and say to his friends yaar tu bat kar le yaar tu bat kar le then one of your staff come online and i knew that he is only a staff member i sad i will give you people a legal notice he sad app ko jo kana ho wo kar lo your money will not return now . Some times when i call they says sir give us 15mins time i am calling back but didnt receives any call back . If this is your travelchacha service i will never take this service again in my life also tell to people to dont take any service form tavelchacha .and also if this kind of staff working with your company their no future .

Arvind Bansal
      Please dont book a ticket through travel chacha, you will be fool if you try to save the 300 bucks by booking here because you might not be aware that you are going to loose all the money .
      they are fraud and i dont know why goverment is not taking any action against them.

vivek

TravelChaCha — E-Tickets not given yet but money has been deducted

I have booked 2 E-Tickets in Travel Chaha.com website on 30-July-2010. The dates of journey are 15th August and 21st of August.Money has moved out of my account but the E-Tickets have not been sent to my email id yet. Everytime I call the customer care either they do not pickup the phone or they give rude and vauge replies that the tickets would reach u in 2 days time. I emailed them as well, they replied back saying that "your tickets are confirmed and we will send u in couple of days".. In another email one miss Radhika replied saying your tickest will be given on 13th August. I am very worried that my travel plans would not materalize because of such scoundrels.

Can any one suggest me what kind of action can I take on such organizations? Please let me know th options available with me.?
      Hi, I am facing the same problem here. Since you are from Karol Bagh Delhi, why don't you go and check out their office? They have their office at Karol Bagh.
      Facing the same problem, date of journey is 19th August. Please check at their office and let us know too!

TravelChaCha — They debited amount from my account but not issuing the ticket

I had booked airline ticket on their website on 13th August 2010 which i have not received yet.On call they are just making 1 after the other excuse.

Flight number : SG - 0528
      Airline : Spicejet
      Departs : 0740, Friday, August 20, 2010
      Arrives : 0925, Friday, August 20, 2010
      Booking ID : ANSEYA
      Booking Date : Aug 13 2010 12:42
      Mail id : [protected]@hotmail.com
      Amount : Rs 6882

I noticed there are already many complaints on travelchacha booked here then why there is no action taken still and how come website is still running.
      What mean should i follow to get my refund?
      The complaint is right. It happened to me also. They dont pick up phones. They just give lame excuses. I dont know I will travel or not on 26 Aug 2010. Why not complaint with IATA etc.
      They have processed refund after cancellation of booking and it got deposited in my account today.Thanks for that travel chacha but i will never book on ur website again as i ended up paying lot more for tickets than i would have paid booking on other website as travel date was very close enough.It would be good on your part i[censored] could book tickets only i[censored] could deliver it immediately after transaction happens and not make customer call you everyday what happened to tickets etc..
      I also have booked a ticket through this site on 8th AUg, 10 and have not received ticket yet.Whenever I call them they say it will be delayed more.After 3 weeks have passed, when I called them again to send me e-ticket, they are saying that I'll only get the ticket at the end of Sept'10, while my travel date is 6th Oct'10.I also have to plan for a return ticket.

I dont want to cancel the ticket and do a refund as, after all these weeks, the ticket price has increased.
      Now I have come to know that Travelchacha has an extremely poor service, the worst in the industry.They are delaying my ticket by almost 2 months!Can you imagine what could happen to our travel plans?
      It will get jeopardised.

I dont know why they have opened this company.Such a useless service provider.I am going through anxiety over this now.I want some legal action to be done on them.Help me if anybody can.

TravelChaCha — Tickets not issued despite of payment

I have booked tickets on Travelchacha with booking reference ANPHIC, ANEUBF but the tickets have not yet been delivered to me. The payment has been debited from my account though. I have tried all means of getting in touch with them but they are no responding which means they are doing fraud and fooling people in the broad daylight. I would urge the authorities to take a note of this and take stern action against Travelchacha. THEY SHOULD BE BANNED!!!!

Details of tickets
      Reference # ANPHIC, ANEUBF
      Travel dates # Sep 10, 12, Oct 29 & Nov 13.

My email id is [protected]@ntrs.com, [protected]@yahoo.com

TravelChaCha — Refund money not yet received

I need your help to resolve my problem as I am truly harassed by this travel Agent. I have booked 2 ticket through TRAVELCHACHA.COM from hyderabad to jammu via Srinagar and from jammu to hyderabad via delhi on 25th of August’10
      But i did not recieve my ticket in next 24hrs from the day of booking (generally we use to get the e-ticket copy within a hour) then I called to the contactCenter of Travel Chacha , at least after 35 mint they kept me on hold then some customer service team member has picked up the call, I told him the full story.

Then I requested to refund my money back as he told me that i will get my tickets on August 28th.After then i got a mail from travelchacha that the ticket has been calncelled and i will get the full refund.
      But till date , it has been more than a week they have not refunded the money and they are not replying to my mails as well.
      I have tried contacting their contact number several times , but no body picks up the call.

Please help me to recover all my money with interest from the travel agent and
      Also request you to kindly take a serious action against the agent. In future they will not harass to anyone.

My booking details are as below for your kind action please;

Booking Details

Basic Fare INR 2000 X 2 ADT
      Tax & Charges INR 6424
      Service Tax INR 26
      Total Fare INR 10450

Below is the address of the travel agent ;
      Corporate Office Address ;-
      306, Namdhari Chambers, D.B.Gupta Road,
      Karol Bagh, New Delhi 110005 (INDIA)
      Ph. No. 45080808
      Contact person – Sanjay Bhasin (CEO)

Jyotinder Kirn.

I have booked 2 E-Tickets in Travel Chaha.com website on 25th August 2010. The dates of journey are 2nd september 2010. But in the initial stage i have not received the tickets from them. So i decided to go for refund of my money from them & book my tickets from other portal.

But surprisingly their is a fare difference of around two thousand in the same ticket from other portals. I realised that travelchacha is cheaper among other portals. So i went back to travelchacha.com & ask them to book my ticket as early as possible.

The concern person from their team told me that i'll get my tickets within 3 or 4 days. Yes within 3 days i had received my tickets.

So i noticed that they are booking tickets in lowest fares, but their process of issuing tickets is quiet slow.

So i think they are not fraud company

Vishal

So i think they are not fraud company

Vishal
      I booked a ticket for through Trvael chacha online portal on 12th August for Mumbai - Ranchi - Mumbai . I have planned to travel on 10th Sep & Return on 12th Sep . Rs. 7164 was debited against my credit card. I got a PNR - ANRIRY from the company.

When I contacted the company helpdesk I was told that Tickets will be issued "shortly" as there is an issue with website.

Today is 6th Sep, but till date I have not got any ticket. Every time I called the help desk / e-mailed them, I was assured that tickets would be issued "shortly". Today I got a call from them to inform me that the tickets had not been booked at all ! I have paid Rs. 7164, not got any refund, and not received the tickets either. This clearly is a dubious and bogus company playing with people's money and time.

Can someone help me with the next steps that I can take to ensure that these bogus fraudsters are appropriately punished ?

TravelChaCha — Money not refunded for failed transaction

Dear Sir/Madam
      I booked a ticket from travelchacha.com on 24-09-10. It was a return ticket from Chandigarh to Mumbai amount of ticket is Rs. 9596 with Reference no. AONQYA.
      Amount was debited from my account and ticket was not issued as they said prices are changed. I told them to refund my money they said that amount will be refunded within 48 hours.
      Till day i have not received my refund and i call on their customer care no. daily many times and daily they say that your refund has been processed and you will receive within 48 hours but in reality the refund has never been processed and i never got money credited in my account. It is a fraud company. Please help me to get my money back.
      Address of their office is :-
      306, Namdhari Chambers, D.B.Gupta Road,
      Karol Bagh, New Delhi 110005 (INDIA)

Ravjot Singh
      I have also not received a reffund of my two air tickets from Bangalore to Ahmedabad. Booking id ref: ALOJZX. The tickets were cancelled on 12/07/10 but unfortunately till date I have not received refund despite of regular follow ups. Everytime they inform that your money will be credited in bank account soon. I have atleast called them 25 times but all in vain.

Gopal Rathore
      Ahmedabad
      But all the problems are now over. Had much better experience this time, Got the ticket copy immediately. And one of my refund was processed within 6 working days.
      And the Rs 400 instant discount is a real deal again. So I would continue to reccomend & will use their service for future travel needs as well. Also would like to say that travelchacha is not a fraud website. It is one of the best site with the highest discount.

Bem

This is to discuss with you that I had booked travel tickets from travelchacha.com at very low prices in the month of august 2010, but got the tickets very late.

At that time, I was thinking that may be i have blocked my money in a fake website, but luckily i got my tickets.

One of my friend also told me that he had recently booked flght tickets from travelchacha.com & got tickets on time. There problems are solved & now the portal is running successfully.

chetna

This is to share with all of you that i have booked online innova car from travelchacha.com for my family trip to haridwar-- rishikesh for 2 days.

I was in hurry at that time, i come to know from my friend about online car rental service. As i was first time booking car online, so i searched alot on internet about various travel portals. Travelchacha.com is the only travel portal having such facility with lowest rates.

I had taken a risk & booked innova car from travelchacha. But, I really carry regards towards the company for their services. My trip is fully satisfactory.

vishwas
      Travel Chacha is a good company. http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/travelchachacom-c411650.html

TravelChaCha — Money not refunded

I have cancelled my airlines ticktets almonst 45 days back and till now I have not got my refund back. I have ben following with the custimer care on mails but everytime I get same reply" we are looking into this".

I have no way to esclate this issue hence I am posting here.

TravelChaCha — Didn't refund my money

Hi I booked and cancelled ticket in travelchcha .com . I have cancelled my ticket on 24th of Feb. I am repeatedly calling them so that they refund my money.. After all this they have only refunded me a small portion on 26th May. The majon portion is still not paid. Following is the entire transaction mail with travel chacha. My email id is [protected]@gmail.com.

I would like to aware all the customer that they should think twice before using travelchacha for any kind of transaction. It would really helpful if some one could help me on this.

email:[protected]@gmail.com
      Mobile: +91-[protected]

?*************************************************************************

Greetings from Travelchacha.com

As per your request your refund has been processed in your credit/debit card/net banking and it will take 25-30 working days as per the refund procedure from the date of cancellation.

Order ID-AQAUDJ

Total Amount Received - Rs. 5796

Refund Amount- Rs. 2796

Thanks & Regards
      Poonam

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 1:32 AM, Arnab Bhattacharya <[protected]@broadcom.com> wrote:
      Please go ahead and cancel the ticket.

From: Travelchacha.com [mailto:flights.[protected]@gmail.com]
      Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 1:32 AM
      To: Arnab Bhattacharya
      Subject: Re: Flight Booking Ticket Detail

As per your e-mail below, we would like to advise you that for cancellation Rs. 1000 ( cancellation penalty) per passenger will be applicable.

Please confirm if you want us to go ahead for the cancellation.

Thanks & regards,

Abhishek
      On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 1:20 AM, Arnab Bhattacharya <[protected]@broadcom.com> wrote:
      Hi ,

I want to cancel the ticket with booking id AQAUDJ. I want to cancel this ticket for all the passengers. Following are the passenger booking details:

MR. ARNAB BHATTACHARYA KAJAWK [protected]
      MRS. ANAMIKA BHATTACHARYA KAJAWK [protected]
      MSTR. ARANYA BHATTACHARYA KAJAWK [protected]

Please cancel this immediately.

Error! Filename not specified. 306, namdhari chamber,
      Karol Bagh, New Delhi
      Call: +[protected]

Error! Filename not specified.

Booking Details

Service Tax INR 8
      Total Fare INR 10911

Terms and Conditions :
      • Use your Trip ID for all communication with Travelchacha about this booking
      • All Guests, including children and infants, must present valid identification at check-in.
      • Use your Airline PNR for all communication you have directly with the airline about this booking
      • Check-in begins 2 hours prior to the flight for seat assignment and closes 40 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
      • Carriage and other services provided by the carrier are subject to conditions of carriage, which are hereby incorporated by reference.
      These conditions may be obtained from the issuing carrier.
      • Please check the figures / timings as they may change time to time without any notice to the passenger.

Error! Filename not specified.

Thanks & Regards

TravelChaCha.com
      Tel : +[protected] I Direct : +[protected]/49
      Fax : +[protected]
      E-mail : flights.[protected]@gmail.com I visit us at: www.travelchacha.com

TravelChaCha — Amount Not yet Refunded

Amount Not yet Refunded of Cancelled TIckets

I have booked returned airlines tickets from TravelChacha.com from mumbai to kolkata and kolkata to mumbai. and cancelled the kolkata to mumbai flight on may 17th. I haven't recieved my Refund yet. I have called so many times but haven't got any positvie feedback from them.

1) Ticket Order ID -ARYRKA

Mail From TravelChacha-
      ********************************************************************************...

Greetings from travelchacha.com....

As per your request, your refund has been processed in your credit/debit card and it

will take 25-30 working days as per the refund procedure from the date of

cancellation.

Order ID - ARYRKA (mumbai to kolkata )

Total Amount Received - Rs. 4034/-

Travel Chacha

Tel : +[protected]/49
      Fax : +[protected]
      E-mail : flights.[protected]@gmail.com I visit us at: www.travelchacha.com

CHEAPEST AIRFARE GUARANTEED, ANYWHERE IN INDIA. TO BOOK LOG ON TO WWW.TRAVELCHACHA.COM.

WE HAVE BOOKED TICKETS FROM TRAVELCHACHA..WE DID NOT RECIEVE THE TICKETS,,IT WAS SHOWING UNDERPROCESS..WE CHECKED WITH THE KINGFISHER AIRLINES AND THEY SAID THERE IS NO TICKET BOKING YET AS THE PAYMENT IS NT MADE..MOREOVER THEY JUST PROVIDED A FALSE PNR NO OF THE AIRLINES...NOW THE TICKET IS NOT BOOKED WE CAME TO KNOW FROM AIRLINES KINGFISHER.....NOW WE R REPEATEDLY CALING THEM AND THEY ARE NOT RECIEVING AND GIVING STUPID EXCUSE....THEY ARE NOT REFUNDING THE MONEY..HOW SHOULD WE GET BACK????I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW COME THIS SITE OF TRAVELCHACHA IS STILL BEING ALLOWED TO EXIST INSPITE OF SUCH ILLEGAL WORK THEY ARE DOING....THEY ARE JUST FRAUDING AND CHEATING MONEY WITH THE PEOPLE..WHY ARE THEY NOT BANNED OR BLACKLISTED FROM THIS BUSSINESS..I SUGGEST ALL AIRLINES TO BANN THIS AGENT IMMEDIATELY.......PLZ HELP TO GET BACK THE REFUND............

We have also booked the ticket, but as based outside India cant file the FIR, I really dont know how to get the refund.I got the mail from Guneshwari saying mail as back if you require refund.. we mailed her but she didnt replied. This travelchacha has spoiled all our holidays back home.

Please update me if any one get anynews on the same

Sangeeta Ray
        email id [protected]@gmail.com
        i have booked a ticket through travelchacha.com from ahmedabad to mumbai for 8 th of sept 2010 .After the payment i have checked from the airline spicejet they dont have any booking with my name .i talked to travelchacha.com the person available there replied that they have approved my booking but they will issue ticket on 2 nd of sept .why they didnt mentioned this on side .Is there any government authority who can stop them cheating ppl .Will i get my ticket or not? where should i filed my complaint?if fare goes up will they bear the increased price?

I booked a ticket for Indigo Airlines. The details are in the photo attached. I called up Indigo. They said the ticket is not booked. Travelchacha operators would not pick up the phone, and I kept calling them up the whole day. They have already charged me the ticket amount. But the ticket is not booked yet. I might not get another ticket or even if I get, the cost would be very high. I think it is a fraud they are committing. Please take up necessary action against Travelchacha.com. Thank you very much.
          Aug 13, 2020
          Have been suffereing from the same problem. My date of booking is 30th July and DOJ is 19th August. As of today, have not received the tickets and receive the same response when I call them, that the server is down and taking longer.

But on calling the airlines, they say deny any reservation made in my name.

Please help!

This is to share with you that i have got the reference of travelchacha for online car booking from my cousion

It was really good experience to book a car at cheap rates & main USP of this feature is that you can book car online for any place in India.

vikas