TRIKONA
3.8

TRIKONA Complaints & Reviews

I am having prepaid monthly plan online service from Trikona.
From last two month there is continuous problem in relation to non working of internet facility.
When complain was done they generally told you do troubleshooting yourself. I explain them the users not have enough knowledge about trouble shhoter, kindly provide your executiove to solve the querry
But they not send the executive saying that you please solve the trouble shhoting from your side. And this always take 3-4 days in solving the problem
Neither they refund the money for the unutilised period

Really getting ferd up by the service quality of such peoples

Id :-[protected] ,plan -499

I paid last bill 999/- 3rd march ,after that my internet not working perfectly .I complain them , there toll free no. so many time they not taken any action on it ,After 14 march my internet totally block by them , I complain them so many time no result ,on 3rd April ([protected]) call me told to pay the bill amount ..550 like that ,I told them please restore my net connection then i pay my bill , and why is not restore in-time ,now a days net is important like phone ,give the perfect reason ,still date nobody come to repair the net ,but they harassing by call me and sms me to pay the bill amount 3500/-

Now I want please return my instillation fee given by me and do-not harass by call me
    Aug 13, 2020

TRIKONA — not used yet they sent the bill

my name is vijay chauhan i have applied for trickona services and have receive my password and login id and they have send me abill amount of 500 rs without using it on the same day....requesting your intervene
    Id: [protected]
    I also got a call from this number...the person told his name Rakesh sharma and said he is calling from chamber 409 of Tis Hazari Court. He said he is going to file a legal complaint against me as I have not paid Rs. 1619 of Tikona broadband which is totally baseless. About 2-3 months ago I have already requested for the disconnection of my account. He said please submit the requested amount before 2 pm otherwise he will file the case in the court.

He gave me his mobile number [protected].

I called tikona customer care and complained about this and they checked their records and confirmed that since in the beginning I have opted for advance rental plan and I have made the required payment in the beginning so there is no amount pending and there is no need to pay anything and she also asked me to avoid and ignore such calls.

She also said that she ill forward a request to the concerned department in order to avoid such calls in future.

Anil verma
    As i was away from the city, I had several calls in between important meetings regarding the bill payment, I requested them that i would surely pay the amount as soon as i arrive to Delhi.But I was getting several harrasment calls from this stupid kind of tikona services.Had 2mbps plan but always getting less than 1 mbps speed. Complaint several times but nothing happened.This way they dont have any rights to harras . I had to pay only Rs 1053 only as it just a minor amount.Now i will not pay a penny because no confirmation had been given for the disconnection of the services without any notice or any phone calls. One more thing is that i had given several active reference for connection but i did not get any discounts also.Now i need those discounts adjusted in my bill before i pay the bill. Please stop calling me.

User ID :- [protected]

Devander singh
    ( INDIA TODAY GROUP )
    ID: [protected]

Tikona has been harrassing me since 1 year now. I got a problem in the broadband connection in early this year and inspite of repeated requests to Tikona Customer Care, nothing happened. Then I requested them to disconnect the connection i think in April 12 or May 12. But still no one came to remove the hardware from my house. Then one day one guy called me and said "Sir hardware uninstall karna hai" but then he did not turn up.

Since then I am getting online bills for a service which have ceased to exist long back. Then a few months back I got call from their collections to settle all the bills. I thought its better to clear off once and for all and asked them to send the final bills, which they promptly did through email id: Delhi.[protected]@tikona.in on Sep 11, 2012 and on the same day I made a payment from my ICICI bank account through an online transaction and replied to the same email id asking them to confirm the receipt of payment. To my utter surprise no one replied. Then When I reminded them again through email, a guy called me saying that there is still some amount sue against the connection. I wa shocked!!!

Till date my friends I have not got any confirmation on the payment even when the email has been forwarded to the level of s.[protected]@tikona.in and even to their MD - prakash.[protected]@tikona.in.

I have no clue what to do and whom to approach?????

HI ALL,
      I REQUESTED FOR A TRIKONA CONNECTION ON 10TH MAY 2010.THE GUY WHO CAME IN AND CHECKED THE SIGNAL STRENGTH(SURESH:[protected]) TOLD THAT THE SIGNAL STRENGTH WAS FINE AND COLLECTED RS.500 FROM ME AND TOLD THAT THE NEXT DAY HIS SUPERIOR WILL COME TO INSTALL THE CONNECTION.TO MY SURPRISE HE CAME AFTER A WEEK TIME AFTER CHASING FOR 4 DAYS AND THEN HE TOLD THAT THE SIGNAL STREBGTH IS NOT ENOUGH TO INSTALL THE CONNECTION AND THE MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED. AFTER THAT AGAIN TO MY SURPRISE I RECEIVED A SMS BILL OF RS.100 ON THE MONTH OF JUNE .I CALLED UP THE TRIKONA CARE AND REGISTERED A CASE UNDER THE REFERANCE NUMBER[protected] AND THE EXECUTIVE TOLD THAT IT WAS A ISSUE FROM THERE END AND WILL BE RECTIFIED WITHIN 20 BUSINESS DAYS. BY THE TIME AGAIN I RECEIVED A SMS BILL THE NEXT MONTH OF APPROX RS 300 AND AGAIN HAD TO CALL. CONVERSATIONS CONTINUED FOR 3 MORE MONTHS(EXECUTIVE AND TEAM LEADS NAME:D KARTIK,SIVARAJ,RANJANI,KAVITA,PREM KUMAR)
      AFTER THAT I RECEIVED A HARD COPY BILL IN THE MONTH OF SEPT AND THEN WHEN I TOLD THEM THAT I WILL GO LEGAL THE TEAM LEAD(PREM KUMAR) TOLD THAT HE WILL CONFERENCE THE CALL WITH THE BANGALORE IN CHARGE(MUSTAK AHMED) ON THE CALL THEY APPOLOGISED AND REQUESTED TO WAIT AND NOT TO REGISTED ANY CASE.
      I WAITED ,WAITED FOR 6 MONTHS AS I WAS NOT RECEIVING ANY MORE IRRITATING ALERS AND BILLS (TO SOME POINT I THOUGHT THE ISSUE WAS RESOLVED AND THOUGT TO LET GO RS 500)

TODAY FINALLY I RECEIVED A SMS ALERT AGAIN THAT TOO FROM THE LEGAL DEPARTMENT OF TRIKONA TO PAY RS 248.
      PLEASE LOOK ON THIS ISSUE AND SUGGEST
      WILL BE ABLE TO PROVIDE THE SMS AND THE HARD COPY OF THE BILL RECEIVED

THANKS
      SHIPRA BHATTACHARRYA
      Aug 13, 2020

On 3/25/10, Tikona_Email <[protected]@tikona.in> wrote:
        > Your TIKONA WI-BRO service PASSWORD: RM1229728 Valid for USERNAME
        > ******5210. Please use within 15 days. Happy surfing!

Respected, Manager,

I want to inform you, that I have cheated & thretan by one of your executive I received a message from your side my services are activetietd but till now I have not received any product and services from your company, when I called your executive Mr. Sanjit Mob - [protected] ( TEAM LEADAR Mr. Mangesh- [protected], [protected]@yahoo.com) he is not responding properly & giving threaten to me I am feeling I have cheated by such a good company I am feeling so much mental harassment & I decided I will launch a fir & case to the consumer court. Company deducted money from my account From New India Bank Goregaon (West) A/c No-11223. But without giving any services this is a really bad experience for me such a good company Trikona Digital Networks is doing like this, & his executive is doing such a bad behavior with the customer. This action is not good action under the eyes of laws. I am feeling helpless. I need a support from your side. A waiting from response & coordination from your side

Notice:If proper action will not taken then I have to bound to take legal action

Your cheated customer Your Executive