TTD

TTD Complaints & Reviews

Hello sir,

I went to tirupathi on 11th dec 2021. I paid a caution deposit of Rs500 for the room in sapthagiri rest house for one day. At the time of check out on next day that is 12th dec 2021, they informed me that I will get refund of Rs500 directly into my bank acc in 3 to 4 days. But it's been 5days i haven't received any refund. Please look into my concern and hopefully resolve it at earliest.

I k.sridhar booked Rs 400 room in srinivasam in 09-11-21, 4am to 6am slot .but we cannot reached the right time they cannot acombidation room.in this time the caution deposit amount Rs 400 not received so plz refund my amount

I have booked accommodation for Dec 2 slot 18:00 to 23:59 hrs. But due to landslide, we were not able to travel yesterday since all buses and transportation have stopped at night. Hope you are well aware of this scenario, we weren't able to travel from Tirupati to tirumala. Since transportation is started in the morning Dec 3, we travelled and came to Tirumala but accommodation counter person behaved rude and he declined the accommodation.

It's a sudden problem and there is no fault on our part. Though we reached on time due to no public/private transport which was stopped due to one way issue, right now we are out of accommodation.We have already booked 1000/- room along with caution deposit 1000/- . Please extend the check in time of in case of these issues. Fed up.

Dear TTD,

day by day, the rules are becoming pathetic. Previously, we used to select the rooms and the timings ( rooms in Tirumala or Tirupathi). Now the rules seem to be ridiculous. Why cannot we choose our stay? and why the stay has been restricted to one day only? what happens to the pilgrims when their return journey or trains are later in the day.

My darsanam is on 10th of December. my room allotment seems to be from 10th 7 AM to 11th 7 AM ( to be precise). My return journey is on 11th Evening. the rules look like, that you are throwing us out and clearly indicating that we are on our own after the desired timing of accommodation. Why there are so many changes?

i see only one laddu per ticket. why is that? what is happening? could you please let the general public know?

Hi I booked a room on 30-oct-2021
          That are allocated that room in Sapthagiri guest house. And I paid through my debit card. It's a100rs room and they are taking advance. 500.and I vacated that room on31-oct-3021 and I told that otp in reception. Till now I didn't receive my advance...

Name:Thamatam Sravan Kumar
          Gf. Sapthagiri guest house
          Booked date 30-oct-2021
          Debit bank:ICICI
          Roomno:478

Didn't receive my caution deposit amount of Rs 1000 till now. I vacation tirumala 11/11/2021

I went to tirumala on 15th November 2021 as per online accommodation booking I was alloted to stay in KTBGH Room No 248 on 15th November afternoon 1.20pm, I vacated the room on 16th November afternoon 1.00pm. Its been a week still not refunded. I booked 1000 rupees room. So I paid 2000 which includes caution deposit. Please take appropriate actions.

I didn't receive my caution deposit amount of Rs 1000 till now.
                as I vacated room in tirumala on 14.11.2021
                I also got message of successful vacation of room but no refund.
                allotment no :[protected]
                name :SIvakumar T M and Rathika T S
                Allotment date & Time : 13.11.2021 15:24
                vacate date & Time : 14:11.2021 15:00
                Contact no : [protected]

On Oct 21st, we had a blaaji dharshan for which we have taken a accommodation through online Booking No. IA[protected] for 100 rupees (+ caution deposit 100). It's been a month and still we haven't received the caution deposit back
                  Iam Vista to tirumala on 25/07/2022 Accommodationso pls refund 1000/-

I went to tirumala on 7th November 2021 as per online accommodation booking I was alloted to stay in nandakam rest house on 7th November evening I vacated the room on 8th November afternoon. Its been a week still not refunded. I booked 1000 rupees room. So I paid 2000 which includes caution deposit. Please take appropriate actions.
                    Jan 29, 2022
                    Yes the steps have been taken after I filed the complaint
                    I cancelled booked room in srinivasam complex.it was not refunded.

TTD Recent Comments