ttr
1.3

ttr Complaints & Reviews

Sir/ Madam: I have booked my return ticket travel from Bengaluru to Chennai by Shadhapti PNR: [protected]. Since my job in Bangalore got over early, I reached the railway station and asked the TTR whether a seat is available in Sbc - mas double decker. TTR told me that the train is empty only so I can board the train. He also told me that Shadhapti ticket isbto be cancelled and double decker fee is to be paid. Date: 14/08/2021. I boarded the...
I m travelling in pearl city express on 19 feb 2019.in s12 coach.. I came with my family.. I already show ticket person with i'd to ttr.. Due to misunderstanding with my wife so she went to s2 coach. After 10 pm she came again and ask my wife.. So i inform due to misunderstanding she went with her daddyj. But ttr use abuse word with bad language without respect.. Her name is rathimeena... Please take action against her.. I m not feeling well.....
Respected sir If I complaint against a TTR you will not take any action against him. I know that at least the TTR need to help passengers but while my travel a just asked him about tickets he is not replying property but he is shouting me . I am writing this complaint while my journey Salem to Calicut cannore express my ticket number is[protected]. I don't know the TTR name but he is from North . He is not serving for people but he looking at people as a slave . Please do something if you can sincerely a passenger

I HAD WAIITNG LIST TICKET (PNR :[protected] ON 5/9/09 FOR TRAIN NUMBER 2675 . I WENT TO D5 COACH AND SAW THEIR WAS JOLARPETAH QUOTA OF SEAT NUMBES 49 TO 53. SINCE MY TICKET WAS WAITING LIST AND SINCE I HAVE ALREADY PAID FUL AMOUNT , I THOUGHT TIL JOLAPRPETTAH I CAN ABLE TO SIT TILL JOLARPETTAH. TRAIN STARTED . I WAS SITTING AT 49 SEAT NUMBER. AFTER 1/2 HOUR TIME, ONE GUY CAME AND TOLD ME ,IT WAS HIS SEAT.I TOLD HIM, THIS SEAT IS TOBE FILLED AT JOLARPETTA AND YOU CANNOT SIT. SUDDENLY TT FOR D5 COACH CAME TO ME AND TOLD ME GIVE MY TICKET. I GAVE, AFTER HE SEEN MY TICKET, HE SAID, HE CANNOT GIVE SEAT TO ME. I SAID TO HIM IT WAS JOLARPETTA QUOTA SEAT AND I CAN SIT ON THIS SEAT. HE TALK TO ME VERY RUDE MANNER AND SAID MOVE FROM THAT PLACE, ONLY IF ANY ERODE QUOTA SEAT THEIR, I CAN TRAVEL. THIS TT NEVER WEAR HIS NAME BATCH ON HIS DRESS.OTHERWISE I COULD HAVE NOTED . HOPE ABOUT THE TT , RAILWAY DEPARTMENT WILL DEFINETELY HAVE INFORNATON ABOUT WHO WAS INCHARGE ON THAT DAY FOR D5 COACH ON 5/9/09/. AFTER TT WENT I ASK THAT MAN WHO CAME TO MY SEAT ABOUT WHEATHER TT ALLOTED OR GAVE ANY RECEPTITP FOR THE SEAT ALLOTED . HE SAID BEFORE HE GET DOWN , TT WILL GIVE. IBUT I WAS NOTING HIM TILL HE GET DOWN. NO RECEIPT GIVEN TO THAT MAN BY TT WHO TRAVELLED ON THAT DAY. I AM SURE DEFINETLY , TT HAS TAKEN RS 20 FROM HIM AND JUST ALLOLTED SIMPLY WITHOUT ANY RECEIPT .IT WAS VERY CHEATING FOR THE RAILWAY.SO I NEED VERY VERY STRICT PUNISHMENT AND SERIOUS ACTION TOBE TAKEN TO SUCH MISHEHAVIOUR TT BY THE RAILWAY DEPARTMENT. I WAS EXPECTING REPY FROM THE RAILWAY DEPARTMENT INCHARGE ABOUT THIS INCIDEN. I AM VERY STRONG TO TAKE THIS MATTER TO HIGHER AUTHORITY (MINISTER LEVEL) IF I DONOT GET PROPER LEVEL REPLY.