Tvs Scooty

Tvs Scooty Complaints & Reviews

I had registered a complain two months back regarding my fuel gauge problem in my two mew jupiters which i had recently purchased in January. I was told that they would replace those parts with new ones which happened after alot of delay and waiting and the problem still persists in my jupiter. I am still facing the same problem even after the parts being changed. I m sick of it and now i either want it to be fixed for once and for all or want a new scooty. The service centre is also 12kms away from my place, so i can't go there everyday and waste my petrol. I want a solution or else i will drag tvs to consumer court

I am totally unsatisfied with the services of yash motors, satna, mp.
    I had purchased tvs scooty pep+ on 23rd august 2016 and i have also
    Paid rs. 5200/= for its registration to your yash motors, satna (mp)
    I visited many times but nobody given registration no. till today, it is about
    42 days time elapsed but very sad to complain to you about the very very
    Poor services of the yas motors satna mp. due to non available of registration no. i am unable to run my scooty on road, without registration
    No. because there is a heavy checking of traffic police, and the may charge
    Me 500/= at any time, if i run my scooty without reg. no.
    My invoice no. is 387 dated 23/8/2016.
    From : lakhan lal gupta, goushala chowk, satna, mp. mob. no.[protected]
    Oct 03, 2016
    Updated by LAKHANLAL GUPTA
    I am totally unsatisfied with the services of YASH MOTORS, SATNA, MP.
    I had purchased TVS scooty Pep+ on 23rd August 2016 and I have also
    paid Rs. 5200/= for its registration to your YASH MOTORS, SATNA (MP)
    I visited many times but nobody given Registration No. till today, it is about
    42 days time elapsed but very sad to complain to you about the very very
    poor services of the YAS MOTORS SATNA MP. Due to non available of Registration No. I am unable to run my Scooty on road, without registration
    no. because there is a heavy checking of Traffic Police, and the may charge
    me 500/= at any time, If I run my scooty without Reg.No.
    My Invoice No. is 387 dated 23/8/2016.
    From : Lakhan Lal Gupta, Goushala Chowk, Satna, MP. Mob.No.[protected]

Service after sales in Thane Maharashtra is in very bad Shape. I have purchase in May 2015. after one free service I went for other service come to know that free service period is over & refuse to give service.

There is no intimation call from Dealer for service due. As are working people We never remember due date, as a customer we are expecting service due call from your Authorized Dealer.

This is not service we are expecting form TVS India.

I need feed back answer from TVS why this is happening in spite of Vehicle is under warranty.

I have been told that warranty is also not valid, why ?????

Note: We are having other vehicles also but every time we are getting service due call why not from TVS ?????

Waiting for reply,

Umesh ([protected])

I purchase tvs jupiter in october 2014. i meet with an accident on 5/1/2015. After that i visited service center to claim my scooty at RAJPOOT Tvs Azadpur .delhi. they told me to book parts which is in claim and they will call me when they recieve new parts. Adviser told me they will cal me after ten days and repair my scooty. But today is 10/02/2015 around one month is past . There is no response. I also visites 3-4 times in service center and they only giving me excuses.
        Poor ni body parts
        I purchase TVS Jupiter in october 2014.
        I have seen a man whose toe get injured while opening half stand of his tvs sooty. Today i also got injured in the similar fashion. the sharp age of thin circular plate under the half stand. I request company to modify the stand, this stand can be modified as Hero Honda motor cycle stand .

I have purchased TVS Scooty at Bridgestone Agencies, Dr.Raj kumar road, Bangalore, on 12th June 2014. I have given the vehicle at showroom for free service at 500 kms on 12th July 2014. I have faced problems with this vehicle on the following dates : 15th July 2014 - petrol was leaking, we could not start the vehicle. With the help of local mechanic, we could start the vehicle. 29th July 2014 - oil leaking we could not start the vehicle. We have informed the Bridgestone Agencies, to take the vehicle in their vehicle. Only we have travelled 750 kms in this vehicle. Vehicle Regn. No. KA 02 HZ 4548. Chassis No. MD626BG3XE2D 36572. Engine No. OG3DE2308347. Performance of the vehicle is very proor. Regards K.Sreenivasa Mobile No. [protected]
          I have seen a man whose toe get injured while opening half stand of his tvs scooty. today i injured in the similar type cut by the sharp age of thin circular plate of half stand. i request company to modify the stand.this stand can be modified as Hero Honda motor cycle stand .

My father purchased a TVS Scooty Streak on 17.07.2014. On the second day it was ok. But on the 3rd day onwards the vehicle is not switching on only. It is quite surprising how such a thing can happen within a few days of purchase. This is the quality delivery of trusted/reputed BRAND TVS?? Is this a punishment for a loyal customer?? Either give back the money or replace it with a new vehicle. Your immediate action would be appreciated. The vehicle was purchased at Adyar, Chennai Show room Regards, Saikrishna [protected]
            Jul 22, 2014
            Updated by Saikrish86
            After complaining to the Adyar Ramky Dealer. One person came & attended to our complaint.
            Hoping for better upcoming days.

Dear si rtomorrow i have go to purchase tvs scotey to a k automobiles delhi=110051, and a k automobile provide me scotey who have tecnical error (speed full on ) due to this problem's my wife injurious at the time of trial, and dealer said that you have to purchase same scotey(with dent ) at the time of trial, pls provide claim for this otherwise pls provide new scotey ( no need of daunted scotey ) or refund my booking amount (because i have no purchase daunted scoty till date chetan varshney [protected] email chetan.[protected]@axisbank.com

Dear Sir
                Greetings fro the day
                I have purchased a Scooty Peb for my wife TN 22.CM 9622 From S.K ageancy Madipakkam....

Ref: Registration Number:DL 9ASR 3626
                I had purchased TVS scooty model Streak From Mahavir enclave new delhi 110045 TVS shreak dated 23 Nov 2013.
                But with 15 days I am facing problem. Self start is not working. It is very much difficult to handle this scooty on road.
                warm Regards
                Gita biswas

I had a horrifying service experience of my TVS Scooty Pep plus at J R Classic Automobiles Ltd, R. K.Puram Delhi 22.

Had gone for service on 08/08/2013(Job Card Number 13629). Have specifically told them that my scooty is stopping in between.

After the service, I had gone for just one kilometre that scooty stopped in between the huge traffic. Luckily there was a petrol pump nearby. Parked there and then went again to service station through an auto. From there a mechanic went to service station and picked the scooty from there.

They again corrected it. In all this horror attitude and behavior of staff was very discouraging.

Will advise all to not to go for TVS Scooty pep plus !!